Loving Uncle Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't love him, Beth, you know you don't. You love me," He said as he mounted and lowered his weight onto me. He teased me with his cock until I was, just on the brink. "Oh god, Michael, I'm going to cum, I'm cumming," I mumbled as I buried my face in his shoulder. He mercifully pressed his leaking cock inside me and my body began to buck under him. Before my orgasm was over, he withdrew and quickly turned me onto my stomach. From the top of his nightstand, he picked up a tube of lubricant. He slipped his hands under my hips and raising them higher positioned himself to take me anally. He had wanted this for a while and when I felt the coolness of the lubricant on my skin, I knew what was about to happen. I didn't pull away, but tried to relax and welcome the pain and pleasure of him penetrating me that way for the first time. I loved him.

"Michael, Michael . . . please, you're hurting me," I said between soft sobs. I reached for his hand, squeezing it each time he pressed into me. "It's okay baby," he said and paused giving my body time to adjust. In that singular act of total submission to him, Michael reasserted his dominance and control over me emotionally and sexually.

"Who do you want to be with? Who do you love, Beth?" he asked as he slowly, carefully stroked in and out of my still tight, resisting ass. We were now in the doggie position with me on my knees and him kneeling behind me. He bent forward over my back and I could feel his warm, breathe on my back as he asked again, "Who do you really want to be with, Beth? Can he love you the way I do?"

"I want you, Michael, I only want you." I cried when a different kind of orgasm gripped my body. As my body shuddered, Michael gave several hard thrusts and exploded, spraying my warm, dark channel with his cum. Our relationship, if possible, became stronger after that.

The night before my wedding, it was Michael in my bed and not Jack. The sex between us that night was rough, demanding and intense. He left marks and bruises on me . . . he wanted Jack to know that someone else had been with me. When we finally drifted off to sleep, my last thought was that tomorrow Michael would sit with my parents, next to his brother. Later at the reception, he'd propose a toast wishing my new husband and me happiness and a long, fruitful marriage, all the while knowing that he had made love to me the night before and marked me as his.

My marriage to Jack lasted a little over a year. I think in the beginning he did love me and want a life with me, but for me, there could only be Michael. No matter how I tried to love Jack the way he deserved, I couldn't push Michael away. Not surprisingly, Jack and I divorced.

*****

I could feel my life spiraling out of my control and then to complicate matters, I found out I was pregnant. Throughout my marriage to Jack, Michael and I had continued to have sex, in fact I sometimes had sex with both of them in the same day. I tried to be careful but obviously, I didn't do a very good job of it.

Here I was divorced, involved in a long term incestuous relationship with my uncle and very pregnant. I hadn't a clue who the father was, Jack or my uncle Mike. The thought of my having a child who was the product of incest was terrifying and brought up all those old feelings of shame and guilt that I had tried desperately to bury since I first fell in love with Michael.

As always, I turned to Michael.

"I don't know if it's your baby or Jack's," I cried my arms encircling his neck, the tears soaking the front of his shirt.

He pried my arms from around his neck and holding me at arm's length made me look at him, "Listen to me, Beth . . . I don't care who the baby's father is. It's your baby that's all that matters to me."

*****

I was in the sun room daydreaming in the recliner when Michael came in. My breast were so swollen, heavy and milk laden that my attention was totally focused on the baby's next feeding, him latching on to my tit and providing that glorious relief that only comes from a baby suckling. I didn't notice Michael entering the room or his standing quietly watching me. My head snapped up in startled surprise when I felt his warm hand slip inside my blouse and gently cup my tit. Michael let his thumb rub and tease across the exposed nipple until my tit began to leak. I stared with a sense of growing excitement when he took his now wet, milky fingers and slowly began to lick them clean. Michael got on his knees, took my tit into his mouth and eagerly began to suck. As soon as he closed his mouth around my enlarged, sensitive nipple, I felt a surge of sexual energy blossom between my legs. I gasped and held my breath surprised by my reaction. I closed my eyes enjoying the enveloping sensation and for a fleeting moment thought, "this isn't right, not with the baby right there sleeping in his crib." I quickly pushed that thought away when it registered that Michael's hand was now nestled between my thighs. I relaxed and opened my legs wider for Michael, moaning as he gifted me with a soft, comforting orgasm.

Michael stood and walked around to the other side of the recliner and stole a quick look at his sleeping son in his crib. He pulled me to a sitting position, and standing in front of me took his cock out and slipped it between my lips, into my moist waiting mouth . . . it was his turn to be milked. I could feel and taste the saltiness of his pre-cum as it began to leak from his cockhead. I could feel him getting bigger and harder as he slowly began to stroke into my mouth. I rested my hands on his hips, pulling him closer to me. I could hear him moan and smell the warm, musky scent between his legs and became more aroused and wet for him.

As he stiffened in my mouth and began to stroke deeper and with more urgency, the door suddenly opened and there stood Daddy, staring in disbelief and confusion that rapidly ignited into anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Daddy screamed in a high pitched voice.

"You bastard, how could you do this? You perverted son of a bitch, what the hell is wrong with you?"

Michael said nothing as he calmly and unapologetically zipped his pants. Standing over me, he taunted his brother by affectionately running his fingers through my hair, brushing the loose strands away from my face.

Daddy stood there frozen, looking at Michael and me as realization crept into his eyes, "You're having sex with my little girl, aren't you? He asked with a trembling voice. "My god Michael, you're my brother, her uncle, to say nothing of being twice her age."

Then . . . "The baby is yours, isn't he, Michael? I knew it, I knew it," Daddy exploded. "When I saw the baby, I knew. The color of his hair, his eyes, but it was the birthmark on his ass cheek that told me everything I needed to know. The only way that boy could have that birthmark is if you or I were his father."

Michael stood beside me and absently took my hand and held it. Seeing this gesture of incestuous familiarity, without warning, Daddy was on Michael and struck him in the jaw. Michael staggered backwards and catching his balance shouted at his brother, "We've been sleeping together since we met almost five years ago, you fool. Beth is mine and the baby is mine! If you hadn't been so self absorbed and paid her even the smallest amount of attention, you would have seen what was happening between us.

"Did he make you have sex with him, Beth? Did the bastard make you do this?"

"No, Daddy, he didn't force me. He didn't need to do that. I wanted to be with him," I said. "I don't care if he is your brother, I love him and he loves me, Daddy."

He turned his wrath toward Michael. "I'm going to call the police, this is incest and that's against the law. I'm going to see your ass in jail Michael."

"Damn it, big brother, I still can't believe you didn't see this coming, the first time I took your little girl was on the hill behind the house." Michael said. "I think your wife knew. Didn't she ever say anything, try and talk to you about it? I know she suspected there was something between Beth and me, she practically told me as much. Oh, and Beth is of age and she would have been five years ago. So we're not doing anything illegal Phil."

"Get out, you perverted bastard, and take that filthy whore with you!" Daddy shouted. "Get the fuck out of my house!"

"Daddy, please, just listen, you don't mean that! What we have is no different from any relationship between a man and a woman. Michael has always loved and treated me as a woman, not as his niece." Daddy raised his hand to strike me and I flinched away from him. Michael grabbed his hand stopping him.

"Get out, I don't want to see or hear from either one of you again," Daddy said without any emotion.

"Daddy . . . you can't mean that."

"I want you and Michael out of here," and he turned and walked out of the room.

That was the last time I saw or spoke to my father.

*****

Soon after that, the baby and I moved in permanently with Michael. Within the next six months, Michael arranged for a job transfer to Northern California, where he purchased a beautiful home in a very nice area for us. We settled ourselves into the community where our new friends and neighbors assumed we were just another married couple, an older man with a young wife and a beautiful baby boy. I legally changed my last name and took my grandmother's maiden name of Graham. We married shortly after.

Michael and I have been husband and wife for two years now. I'm pregnant again and we're enjoying that special closeness between a married couple that we missed during our first pregnancy. I sometimes lay under him at night feeling him hard and strong moving inside me, his exquisite torture making me cum. I think of Michael, my uncle, my lover, my husband, and how I love each of them and all of them more than I could ever have imagined. We have a beautiful child with another on the way, a strong marriage, and our sex life is wonderful, physically adventurous and emotionally satisfying. We have a very good life.

Though Daddy refused to accept the life choices that Michael and I had made, Mommy as always was loving and non-judgmental. Mom had apparently suspected for some time what was happening between Michael and me and eventually put all of the pieces together. She had tried to tell Daddy, but he as usual didn't want to hear it, to say nothing of believe it. It wasn't until the day he walked in on Michael and me in the sun room that he finally acknowledged our relationship. When we talked about it, Mom said yes she knew, but didn't know what she could have done about it, if anything. I was an adult, and she was afraid of tearing the family apart, although that's exactly what ended up happening anyway.

We are in contact with my Mom and I talk with her several times a year, bombarding her in between times with pictures and videos of her grandson Matthew. We don't talk much about Daddy, but that's okay because despite everything, I wouldn't change one thing about my life with my Uncle Mike.