All Comments on 'Loving Wife's Toyboy'

by Mr_Boston

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

same old shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star for writing troll bait.

Yep a cuck hater here and yes you are a cuck and yes this story is bullshit. And yes I didn't even have to read it. The tags and your warning was enough.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
After evelyn woodsing this latest perversion of marriage.....

...and seeing the proof of the pudding I challenge the writer to defend his delusion that this story fits loving wives more than say erotic coupling or fetish since the story is 95% her fucking outside the marriage and only 5% communicating with her "spouse". Even if they wrote this addiction to variety into their marriage "vows"(adds new meaning to the term "marriage license")-how does that stack up in relation to say a wikipedia definition of marriage.(I.E. a multi-lateral opinion of fact.)- I contend that the content of this story has no more relation to LW than an incest story where the daughter was spanked once has to BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please! Let me tell you why you're an idiot.

Because as a long time cuckold myself, I find this story boring, trite and unlikeable. There is nothing here even remotely erotic. No better than watching two dogs fucking across the road as I drive past. Actually, not even that amusing.

Try having an actual story to tell next time.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Disappointing

As a biographical tale there are just too many errors in grammar and spelling to make the reading interesting. As fiction the story is lacking in context. I would suggest get some help with editing before writing more about Tina's playing with Al, a subject I would find interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"As...claimed up into.."??

Tells you right up front that what we have here is another sicko mental illiterate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To troll bait comment. Yes you were caught trolling

yes we know how much you like trolling other authors and yes we know you are x_JohnDoe_x and yes you are a fucking little twat. Oh and John is that a picture of your wife that you're so happily married to on your bio page?

and Pete do you need some fucking help or what dude. You take yourself a little too seriously to be healthy. Plonker.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
funny

Since this is a L W story, who does the wife love?

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 13 years agoAuthor
pistolpackingpete & bobnbobbi.....

Only you two deserve replies because you aren't anonymous or resort to childish name calling.

bobnbobbi - sorry you found it disappointing. I'm no novelist but I try to give it a go once in a while. Your critique is appreciated and I'll seek out an editor for my next one. In my defense about spelling, I just spell checked it again and it came up clean. Also, I've learned that reading stories from novices that sometimes grammar can be geographical.

pistolpackingpete - Both of us know that this has been a long running debate here. Unless LIT creates a specific catagory it always will be.

Kind of like politics or religion, we'll probably never agree. I am steadfast in my belief that any story involving a happily (i.e. loving) couple belongs here more than any place else, regardless of what the loving couple does in their sex life. Stories about cheating or failed marriage with revenge are the types that I think do not fit the catagory.

So, in my opinion (which is contrary to your opinion), even if 95% of the story is about sex outside the marriage it is still an arousal between the husband and wife who's Love is strong enough to allow this type of activity into their lives.

Thanks to both of you for your civility.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Real time...

The last 2 comments posted while I was typing my reply. Thanks to the last anonymous for the backup, I'm confused why this is such a hot button debate when there is so much nastier stuff in the stories on this site.

And the poster that asked "who does she love?", she loves her husband. Fucking and Loving are two different things to swingers and other open minded people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Who is johndoe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Quote: "To troll bait comment. Yes you were caught trolling

yes we know how much you like trolling other authors and yes we know you are x_JohnDoe_x and yes you are a fucking little twat. Oh and John is that a picture of your wife that you're so happily married to on your bio page?

and Pete do you need some fucking help or what dude. You take yourself a little too seriously to be healthy. Plonker."

You said nothing about the story you just moaned about other readers. What was the point of that? And if you hate this John person why are you looking at thier profile? And as an anon person shouldn't you let other readers like Pete give his critique? that's what the public feedback section is for or have the webmasters changed the rules?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow mr. boston

wow mr.boston decides who deserve what and calls people names this coming from a man who is nearly 60 and writing stories that only a sick old prick like him would like and even the sickos find you useless, do everybody a favor and get lost.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
spell check

did not help you with the wrong words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nothing erotic here...........

Nothing erotic, when is hubby going to have new pussy? Anyways, whatever rocks their boat. And there were spelling and grammar errors too, I know this site is for amateur writers, but still you can get assistance from editors available on this site. I gave it 3 stars for writing a story in Loving wife and accepting anon comments.

As for who is x_Johndoe_x, he's former Average_Writer, now writes under new name. "1 star for writing troll bait and Quote.........." both were written by him.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
I too have to give Mr. Boston props for....

...courage and civility and mostly because now maybe the sad anons that castigate me yet have such pathetic lives that they have to carry their anemic vitriol over to my personal email can see first hand evidence of the difference between having a track record that evinces consistency or not, and making statements without context. Most anons actually get it, in my opinion, not that that is reason to stay hidden. We'll call this a draw having evidence from this (Chapter?) that at least there is communication and mutual agreement to this lifestyle. Of course it'd never work in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not Erotic

Just sad, good luck, you need it cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why

Do all these guys with little dicks think they can write? Can you really enjoy sex with a woman who thinks you have a little dick and openly wants another man? I don't think many stright guys could or would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Most Cuckolds and Swingers aren't straight so this story isn't a surprise to many people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Forget the loser comments, I thought it was excellent.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

I wrote in my name:

1. LW category consists of many sorts of stories and the revenge stories fit well this category. If you look at the last 3000 years literature about wives' cheating, you will find 2 categorias the humorouse as (Boccaccios' Decameron or Thomas Mann "Die Bekenntnisse des Hochstaplers Felix Krull") or the sad ending with violance etc. stories (Flauber "Madam Bovary" Tolsztoy "Anna Karenina" "Othello"etc.). That time the women were in the second class to the men World and it is understandable the writers' horizonts. This time the women becomes equal in the Western Culture and the responsible became equal with the men for the family and the children. This life changes is the main cause for the better and better revenge stories' background.

2. Yes there is a Hungarian way of saying "Izlések és pofonok különbözőek". Translation: " Styles/tastes like the slaps are different". Some people like this type stories some people others as the revenge stories in the LW category. I like very much the revenge stories, but I prefer the excellent without violance revenge stories and I like very much the humorouse stories. I think the revenge stories fit well with this category because ironic thing, but they speak about "loving" wives. I think everybody finds what he/she likes here and the cesors do not need in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I agree with the person who talked about straight guys not going for this. No straight guy in this world would ever let his girlfriend and especially wife have sex with another man, yet alone bigger man have sex with his girl. Swinger or not, when you get older and life has more meaning to you, your going to wish you never let her do that.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To Duna

I agree that revenge stories fit under the sites definition of LW, which is "Tales of adventurous married women & their mates". I made a comment in using revenge as a comparison. You did bring up some great points using some even greater examples.

The public comments option on these stories allows the haters to shout jeers like a rioting mob, I have the option to disallow them or even delete them after they're posted. I elect to leave them, I think they speak more about themselves than do about the writers or people who enjoy slutwife (or similar) stories.

As the husband of a slutwife I have decided that I am going to be a little more on the offence than the defense when it comes to the haters here. They think that my marriage of many years will disintergrate because some guy has a bigger cock than I do, they just don't get it.

Aside from the shouters, there are many good people here that I enjoy communicating with in email or private message. By leaving the comments alone it also gives way for people with the same lifestyle as us to reach out and say hi. I communicate with a lot of great people from LIT and for that I'm grateful.

Thanks for the comment - Mr Boston

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
I should not comment.

Because I did not read the story! But I did read all the comments. The exchange between PistolPackingPete and Mr. Boston was riveting, but what brought this troll out from under the bridge was Duna's perceptive commentary. He really knows the European Literature and sharply focuses the debate.

Unfortunately I doubt that I will read the story or vote on it, but I thank the author for stimulating such a discussion.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Shit

Worse than shit!

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Bruce & Hawkeye

Bruce - Thanks for not simply being an anonymous hater. I hope that any debate about these types of stories works it's way into civil discussion instead of the usual name calling and cyber-yelling.

Hawkeye - I'm amazed that people (including you) still move forward to read after I make it clear in my opening comments. If you're referring to my lack of writing skills and not the subject matter then I want to thank you for an honest opinion.

Mr Boston

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Blame Literotica.

For not having a seperate category for swingers, cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I haven't read the story, but why doesn't this site have "Cuckold" "Whore" "Wimp" "Cheating wife/husband" "Revenge" "Swinger/open marriage/Sharedwife." subsections. It can't be that difficult. Other sites have them and I am guessing that they don't have half the problems this site has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I sort of disagree and applaud you Mr B

I can't really comment about your story but I agree wholeheartedly with your attitude on comments, and while I don't/can't agree with your lifestyle, I do believe you have the right to practice it as you see fit.

I'm ambivalent about the category as long as the authors are upfront, like you are. You consider it loving wife, I see cheating slut, perspective is the 'eye of the beholder' and formed by a lifetime of experiences. Who is to say who is right? Certainly not me.

Having been on the receiving end of a lying cheating slut who obviously never really loved me, left me for the boytoy and tried to take my son away....willing cuck stories drive me crazy. Thanks for the warning in the comments.

Also thanks to the anons for the tip about x_JohnDoe_x, I like his stuff :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
John doe was a sad pathetic closet cuck

wrote a slew of anti lit stories. mostly about how he was ex sas or navy seal and didn't take any crap from the women that constantly betrayed him. He was so bad it was brilliant, especially when you realised that he actually took himself seriously- For a while he was the annony troll king. He got driven off the site by folk far too witty and sharp for him. He is missed for his crayon-scribbled dramatizations about how much his wife loved him and the fearless revenge he undertook on his wife's (always nigger) lovers - because they had ALWAYS raped her. I think he was a soft cunt from England and is a laughing stock legend on LW. A lot of the idiots LOVED him. Come back John (Average, poison gw) we miss your moronicness,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story and well crafted description. Obviously hubby gets off on the recounting of what took place. Obviously the author wrote what he wanted and some if the criticism is ridiculous. Try writing a story instead of criticism

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry Mr.B,but as a retired PHD credentialed mental health provider,i take issue with your claim that your "open" marriage is stronger than a traditional monogamous one. Over 37 of providing counseling as well as talking to many of my peers,leads me to believe that your "alternative "lifestyle is just as vulnerable to lying,cheating, and dishonesty as any other relationship out there. If your belief helps you sleep better at night,that's good for you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I,would bet that if this guy pulled his pants down you would find a pussy there instead of a dick. I think he should let the wife's boyfriends fuck him in the ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous