All Comments on 'Low Inhibitions'

by impact499

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I think I am much like you, when I get horny I too feel like I need to be fucked. I went to a local club, had a few drinks, a much older guy started talking to me, we had a few drinks, me too many and he said live far away, yes, I don't, you can stay until you can drive. At his place, I lay on the couch, he went away, then walked back, I looked up, he was only in a t shirt, his cock hanging just in front of my face,i looked up at him, I knew what I wanted that night and took his cock in my mouth, he moved back and forward, then moved back, take your clothes off, I undressed, he moved back to my face, hard, rocking slowly back and forward. I felt his finger move between my crack, he hesitated, I pushed up, his finger found my hole, rubbing, then removed, back again, oily lube, pushing in, I pushed back, 2 fingers in, mmm, he was very hard. I released his cock, do it, he moved behind me, pulling me up over the edge of the couch, he rubbed up and down, twice, I remember clearly, then I felt the hard head at my entrance and he held my hips and pushed sharply forward, breaking my resistance, he waited, relax and push and I did and slowly he got all the way into me.Pain, sure,he waited, then eased back,forward, uncomfortable but my cock was hard, as he began to work up a steady rhythym, I touched my cock once which caused my cumm to shoot out of me. He said yes, yes and I felt him pulse in me and my insides coated in a warm feeling. That's how I wanted to get off and it was as good as I imagined as I felt his cock shrink and leave me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Low inhibitions, a little too much drink, a wife who didn't care anymore. A tall man, strong, older but gently spoken, deep voice. Come on, it will get better, let me take you home, sleep it off. I let him, I remember the car, comfortable, quiet, big. Into the driveway, I felt better now, but he guided me, into his room. Get you out of these, my shirt off me, my trousers, I felt wanted, warm, my cock semi hard. My underwear off,mm, I felt his hand circle my cock, mm, I responded, lifting my hips. It felt great, even better when his mouth engulfed me, letting him know how good it felt. He got up, no, but he came back, I watched him undress, now his mouth was over my cock again, now rimming my anus, oh let it be, back over my cock, a wet finger probing, it was too much,my cock emptied into his mouth, he sucked me dry. I was so relaxed, he moved over me, pushing my legs back, his fingers circling my anus, I looked up at him, strong, hairy muscular chest, going to take me, then he leaned forward and kissed me, I responded, so good, the head of his cock pushing, pushing, entering, aagh, pain, strange feeling as my muscles, tried to open to his probing. They did, he was leaning over me, thrusting slowly back and forward, my hard cock just poking straight up, he was still going deeper, oh , oh, ,my cum arced high into the air, splattering his chest, my face, still arcing out and he was fucking me, deep, I tried to pull him in with my legs, he then rested on me, kissing me, fucking me, my cock seemed to be constantly leaking, he was impossibly huge, I was screaming like a virgin and then he released his hot cum into me, I felt its searing heat as he fucked hard into me, I wrapped my arms hard around him, encouraging him to fuck me, wanting his seed, his strength. I felt wanted as his big cock plundered my bottom. a change of life, he asked me to move in. His cock is constantly in me, whenever he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous