Lowest of the Low

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Master, Tits feels submissive and..." Master hit a button on the remote. My eyes sprang wide open as I felt a tingling in my ass. "Oh Master! My ass! It tingled!"

Master smiled. "Good. That was a setting of three."

I bit my lower lip nervously. "Three out of what Master?"

Master calmly replied "Twenty. From now on, when you feel your ass tingling, you are to immediately stop what you are doing and come to me. If you don't arrive promptly, I will turn up the setting and hit the button again. The more encouragement you need, the higher each subsequent shock will be.

I yelped and jumped in surprise as I felt a shock in my ass. I had no warning that it was coming. It dawned on my just how vulnerable I was. With just the push of a button, I could be punished. There was no escape. I was totally at his mercy.

I quickly scampered over to him, knelt at his feet, and looked up at him. "Tits will behave Master."

Master was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "Oh, I'm sure you will please me one way or another. In time, you will do whatever I want Tits. You will eagerly strive to please my every whim. That zap was only a six. The double digit numbers sound wicked!"

Debbie looked amused. "Bark like a dog Tits!"

I looked up at Master. He nodded, so I turned to Debbie and did my best imitation of my ex-neighbors collie. "Rowr! Rowr! Rowr! RRRRrrr"

Debbie laughed. She seemed thrilled to have her friend as a marionette. "You will teach her to roll over, play dead or such?"

Master replied "Anything and everything you can think of from making sure that the house is spotless to hearing the desperation in her voice as she begs someone to suck their cock. We will start the training with the cell phone app tomorrow. I've been looking forward to this!"

I was so totally focused on Master. I never felt more under his control. I would do anything that he told me to do without question. In a spiritualistic Zen-like moment, I felt my life was complete in a way that it never had been before. I finally had clarity on my path toward inner peace. Only through absolute servitude to someone else could I find true happiness. "Master? When you brought me here, I was fearful of a violent collision between my two worlds – My life with you and the tattered fragments of my former life. Now I see that it isn't a violent collision, but they are melting together into a beautiful collaboration. Thank you Master. Thank you."

Chapter 18, The Blissful Surprise, Friday, July 30th

It had been two weeks since Master took me to the convention. He seemed oddly distracted all day today, something was on his mind. Of course, I asked what it was, but after a long sigh, Master only told me "There is something that I have to do." He was similarly abrupt and cryptic when he declined my offer of help. Left unspoken was that either he didn't want to talk about it, or decided that I shouldn't know.

Right after dinner, Master had me follow him up to my bedroom. We usually slept together these days; "my" bedroom was more of a spare bedroom. Tonight, Master issued directions and watched my compliance. First was stripping naked. I jiggled my boobs playfully, hoping to lighten his mood. He smiled, but remained distanced from me and kept me on task. He had me pull on a pair of adult diapers over my chastity belt. I was always humiliated to have to wear the diapers, but Master didn't seem to enjoy the humiliation as much as usual. His mind was clearly elsewhere, but I had no idea where.

Master handed me foam hearing protection plugs to stuff in my ears. After putting them in, my ears felt stuffed. I could feel the foam physically pressing outward inside my ears, it was a very odd feeling. Sounds were quite muffled, but I could still make out speech if I listened intently.

"Open wide." I opened my mouth, and he carefully set something on my teeth. "Close slowly." My teeth came down on firm rubber wedges that kept my mouth open about the width of my thumb.

He picked up his black leather isolation hood, and held it open. "A double tap on the shoulder is asking if you are OK. Nod yes or no when you feel it." I nodded in understanding. My world became utter darkness as the hood enveloped my head.

The isolation hood is a formidable beast. It has no eye holes. Quite the contrary, it actually has additional padding over the eyes. Additional padding covers the ears as well. As Master fitted the lacing protector in place under the laces that ran up the back of my head, I adjusted the hood such that the generous grommet in the front of the hood lined up with my mouth. I could still breathe easily. I have often told Master that I am an oxygen addict. I go from one breath right to the next, and I am not willing to give it up. Master is safe and caring. He has always been good about ensuring that I can breathe clearly.

He started to lace up the hood tighter and tighter. I felt it gripping and gently compressing my head in its cushioning. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the hood, I had the vague sensation of light coming in from the mouth grommet, lighting up the inside of the hood. It was not nearly enough to see by, but I should be able to make out if the room light was on or off. Given enough time, I might even be able to understand which direction the light was in.

Master snugged up a strap that went below my jaw, keeping my mouth clenched on the rubber bite blocks. My teeth would stay the width of my thumb apart. No more, and no less. I felt him buckle the strap in place such that it wouldn't loosen despite any potential struggles.

He then turned his attention to a strap that ran across the padding that covered my eyes. With but a slight tug, I was cut off from even the dim bit of light. The cushioning on my ears was pressed firmly in place, pushing the muffling stuffing in even deeper. It felt like he went a hole or two further on the strap. I was truly blind and deaf.

Master picked up one of my hands, and gently curled up my fingers and wrapped my thumb over them, as he folded it into a clenched fist. I held that position, and felt what must have been one of his leather mitts slide over my fist. These mitts are like a fetishistic boxing mitt. They are made of two layers of heavy black leather with a generous dose of padding between the two layers. There is enough room to slightly fidget, but straightening out my hand or gripping something outside of the mitt is totally out of the question. Laces ran up my forearm to hold the mitt securely to my hand. Master pulled the laces tight, and double knotted them. Master loves symmetry, so I offered my other fist to him. Within a minute, it too was helplessly mitted. I would have padded stumps instead of hands until Master determined otherwise. Just as the mitts prevented me from undoing the buckles on the hood, the hood prevented me from using my teeth on the mitts. I wasn't locked, yet I was utterly helpless.

Master's hands gently guided me toward laying down. He could have been giving me verbal or visual directions. I had no idea. I couldn't hear a thing, nor see if he pointed. I felt around, found my pillow and got comfortable. I figured I might be here a while.

I felt the bed shudder for a moment, and understood what Master must be doing. The bed has metal crib walls that can swing up on both sides and a swing-up footboard on the end. These walls are like those of a baby crib. They are a top bar with long vertical rods every twenty centimeters or so down along the length, preventing me from "falling out of bed". One side has an additional hinged top. Master with can swing up the footboard, swing up both walls and the top, and lock it closed. There is not much gap between that and the solid headboard. The bed becomes like a cage. I am quite helplessly trapped in bed, yet able to move and breathe freely. After what seemed to be a few minutes, I tentatively shifted my hand, and was not surprised to feel a vertical bar at the edge of the bed. It just re-enforced what I already knew - Master had me locked in bed.

I waited in the silent darkness. Time feels distorted when you have no references. Time passed. At one point, I thought that I heard something. It was so indistinct. Maybe it was a floorboard squeaking. Maybe Master was asking a question. Maybe the hood was shifting around my head. As I didn't hear anything else, I began to wonder if it was only my imagination making up something that was never there.

I leapt in surprise when I felt something suddenly hit my shoulder. Then the realization hit me – it was a double tap; Master was asking if I was OK. I breathed clearly through the oversized grommet. I turned toward the shoulder that was tapped, and nodded my head up and down in an exaggeration motion. Only after doing so did I realize that Master may have been practically anywhere. I had no idea if I was facing him or not.

Master picked up one hand, pulling it out of the crib between the bars. He tenderly kissed me on the wrist. He set my hand back down inside the crib, and pulled the blankets up over my shoulders.

Nothing happened. I waited, and wondered if he was in the room, watching me. Eventually I fell asleep.

Saturday, July 31st

When I woke up, I had to pee. I had no concept of time. It could have been 3 or 8, I had no visual clues. Maybe Master was watching. I mumbled as best as I could. "Maamaa? Teets haas taa pee." I gestured to my crotch with a mitt to get across the point. Nothing happened. Did that mean that he wasn't there, or did he choose not to act? As more time passed, my desperation grew. I fidgeted. I squirmed. I mumbled another plea into the room. Finally, I could take it no more, and I had to pee into my diaper. I felt the wetness creep through the diaper as the pressure in my bladder eased. It was the warm wetness of shame. It is so humiliating to lie in a diaper that you soaked. Every movement was a squishy reminder of my inability to do something as simple as use a toilet. As I laid there, I fell back asleep in my private darkness.

Something suddenly hit my shoulder! I leapt in surprise, accidentally whacking my hand into the rigid crib bars. I was grateful for all that padding in the mitt! Then it repeated – a calm double tap. I turned that direction and grinned ear to ear inside the hood, nodding enthusiastically. Master was here!

I felt the bed shudder as Master must have been opening up the crib. Then he started to unlace the mitts. My hands flexed for the first time in I don't know how long. When Master finally took the hood off of my head, I blinked in the bright light. It must have been noon!

I smiled at Master, looking into his eyes. "You got done what you needed to do Master?"

Master smiled and nodded His expression was hard to read. Was it relief, reminiscing or pensive? Maybe it was a mix of all three? He responded "Yes Tits. It is done. But you must be hungry. Why don't you clean up and make a cheese omelet? Of course, as long as you are making one for yourself, you might as well make two."

I giggled and gratefully got out of the crib.

Of course I made Master's late breakfast before my own. I ate my omelet like a pet - off of a dish on the floor. I had been eating all of my meals this way for the past few months. I had gotten quite used to it, even skilled in eating like this. I laid face down on the linoleum floor, totally naked, and propped myself up on my elbows. I crossed my hands on the far side of the plate to stop it from sliding across the floor. Master looked down from where he sat, enjoying the sight of my dangling boobs from time to time as he ate.

After a wonderful breakfast, Master sat on the couch in the living room. I lounged at his feet. We had been chatting for a while when I heard the front door open. I looked up at Master. He smiled calmly, watching and enjoying my reaction. I heard the door close, and the sound of women's heels coming down the hallway.

Miss Louse turned the corner and looked at us. Miss Louise always looked good. From her high heeled boots to classy black skirt to impeccable hair, she clearly strived to be the best.

My jaw dropped open as I stared at her. Miss Louise had always very specifically waited until Master was at work before she dropped by, and was gone well before he came home. To see them together was so surreal! I kept looking from one to the other, unsure what to do or say.

Master spoke first. "Louise came over last night, and we had a private heart to heart talk. I never knew just how much my divorce hurt her. And I didn't know that she was keeping an eye on you out of concern for me. It is good to have no more secrets. She accepts you as my slave, not as a replacement for her mother. She will always call you 'Bitch', 'Playtoy' or any other name her whim decides. You are to obey her as if I gave the orders. I also gave her a bit of a gift..."

I yelped in surprise as the massive butt plug shocked my ass. I looked at Master, and he seemed bemused. I turned to Miss Louse, and saw her holding the key fob remote to my anal tormenter. She hit the button, and I jumped again and squealed as she zapped my ass a second time.

Miss Louise smiled like the cat that ate the canary. "Oh yes! This is a thrilling toy! I can see why you like it so much!"

I didn't know if the "it" she was speaking about was the electrified butt plug or if it was me. Either way, I wanted to convince her to stop zapping me. I quickly scampered over and started to kiss her feet

Miss Louise looked down at me. "So, let's go over this again you damn fucktoy. Are you my step-mom?"

I looked up at her as I knelt at her feet. "No Miss Louise."

"Are anything more than a an erotic slave to serve us and be used for our amusement?"

I timidly answered "No Miss Louise."

"And are you going to willingly do anything that I tell you to do?"

"Yes Miss Louise."

Miss Louise smiled. "Good." She handed me the remote fob. "Turn it to 9, and zap your own ass you stupid fucktoy."

I found one corner of the remote was a tiny dial. I turned it to 9 and hit the button. My eyes went wide and I shrieked as the plug zapped my ass.

Miss Louise smiled. "Tell us how you feel you stupid fucktoy."

"Oh! The plug really hurt! Tits hopes that you won't make her zap her own ass again like that. Tits will be a compliant little fucktoy Miss Louise! She will do what you want, she doesn't want to have to light up her ass like a Christmas Tree again!

I continued my stream of consciousness monologue. "Tits thinks that it is good that Miss Louise won't ever accept Tits as a replacement for her mother. Tits doesn't feel that she could provide the guidance or compassion that a mother should to Miss Louise. Miss Louise gives direction to Tits, and Tits complies without question. It is a domme/slave relationship. Tits welcomes any method of training or controlled as she strives to be your ideal erotic slave.

Miss Louise spoke up. "I gave Master access to the various video cameras that I hid around the house. You never know when either one of us might be watching you." Miss Louise scowled at me. "And if you ever, EVER break Dad's heart, what I have done to you so far will seem like child's play. You don't know how far I will go when I'm hurt."

Just then, the doorbell rang. I was literally saved by the bell! I was ready and eager to scamper away. Master grinned. "Oh good. They're here. With a dismissive wave, he sent me fleeing to answer the door.

I opened the door, and a couple was standing there. They were both in their older 30's. The husband had auburn hair, and had a full beard and mustache. He was wearing a flannel shirt and denim overalls. With his husky build, bright eyes and eager smile, he reminded me of a big cuddly teddy bear. He was holding a platter full of various crackers, cheeses and pepperoni meats. They looked delicious.

The lady's long black hair was pulled severely back from her face into a barrette on the crown of her head. Maybe it was her wire rimmed glasses, maybe it was her confident pose, but I got the impression that she was smart. She was wearing a crisp dark gray suit with pink highlights. And then I saw it. She was also holding a leash in her hand, and the chain ran to the zipper of the "husband's" overalls. It wasn't a husband and wife; it was a domme and her slave.

I smiled warmly. "Hi, my name is Tits. Come right in. Master and Miss Louise are in the living room." They came in, and I closed the door. The lady said "I am Miss Marissa. This is Doug. I nodded a greeting, and started to crawl down the hall toward Master. It struck me how it was now felt natural for me to have my breasts visible at all times. The bra I was wearing today was relatively vanilla front clasp design, but instead of being made from polyester to mimic satin, it was made from a clear nylon mesh. Thus it provided the support that I needed, but it was practically invisible. It was also feeling normal to be crawling around the house, everywhere except for the certain areas that I was allowed to stand to better do the chores.

Just as I waved them toward Master, the doorbell rang again. I smiled and crawled back to the door to answer it.

I opened the door and my jaw fell open. It was Sir Eric and Swede! I saw that Sir Eric was holding a leash. Swede was holding a large cardboard box. As I looked behind him, I spotted a bit of Butter's white latex hood. I was thrilled that they came out this way rather than me spending time in the cage for the trip! What a wonderful surprise! I shrieked "Oh! Sir Eric! Swede! And Butter! Come in! Come in!" I quickly scampered out of the way.

Sir Eric strode into the living room, Butter in tow. Butter was still totally covered by her shining white latex catsuit, not a bit of skin was showing. Butter's lenses were opaque with about a dozen small holes per side. She could see, but her vision would be very obscured. He released Butter, and she promptly looked around the room. She had difficulty finding the couch, but made her way to hide behind it, mostly feeling around my touch. Only the top of her white hood stood up as she peered over the edge.

Master cleared off the coffee table, and spread out a tablecloth over it. Swede set down the box, and got to work setting up some kind of a sturdy tripod. They clearly had a plan.

Miss Marissa and Doug started setting out snacks on the coffee table. There were all sorts of things from a fancy cheese and cracker display, a platter of deviled eggs, to fried balls of something yummy to vegetables and dips. They went all out; they must be expecting a lot of people!

Master pulled out the key to my chastity belt. My eyes went wide in wonder as he put the key in the lock. It turned easily, and for the first time in what always seemed too long, the lock popped open. Master carefully removed the belt. The huge plug slid out. I groaned as its support left my cavernous ass. As my training progressed, I felt that it sucked out some of my ass whenever it was taken out; that plug was almost a part of me.

Master disconnected the plug from the belt, and screwed it onto a crescent made of transparent plastic like some kind of a saddle. He smiled and handed it back to me. The assignment didn't need to be spoken. It needed to be put back in place. As I glanced down at the crescent, I saw that it had a pretty sizable nub that would line up with my clit. That seemed like fun, regardless of which side of this saddle one was on.

I bent over, shamelessly showing them my ass in all of its gaping glory, and slowly slid the plug back in place. I think that I slid it in a bit slower than I needed to; I wanted them to watch and enjoy the show. I wanted them to be pleased that I would slide this huge anal spreader into my own ass for their amusement.