Lowest of the Low

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The plug not only keeps Tits' sphincter from closing, but it is electrified. If Master wants to summon Tits, he need only hit a few buttons on his cell phone, and Tits gets an anal tingle. This is nothing painful, just a tingle to let her know that she should promptly come to Master. He can thus summon her even if she is out of earshot without much effort.

"If Tits mis-behaves, Master can easily increase the power of her plug with just a few taps, and give her a corrective punishment. Udders highly recommends this plug, as it allows a slave to be punished without unduly inconveniencing her owner. The ease at which such a correction can be administered and the utter inability to protect herself conditions the slave to be all the more eager to comply. This mental change is even before any shocks actually being administered. The anal probe has made Tits a very docile playtoy.

"Last week, Master took Tits out to the mall. He was trying out the higher functions of plug, and also to train Tits how to behave in public. You see, the plug has GPS. This allows Master to always know where his property is. It also allows some other special features that Master finds most amusing and enjoyable.

"As soon as we were out of the car, he set the phone app to "leash". If Tits wandered more than about two body lengths away from him, she would be shocked. We went where he wanted. If he entered a store, Tits entered right after him. If he decided to leave, Tits was forced to dutifully follow, no ifs, ands, or buts. Yes, Tits could request to go back, but it would be a request. The decision was Master's to make. Tits must follow Master's lead or she will be zapped. Master set it once, and then Tits was forced to comply. The app would strictly zap Tits' ass for any infraction.

"Master went into a lingerie shop. Master could wander freely without monitoring where Tits was. Even while browsing, Tits needed to be aware of exactly where Master was and keep close. Tits must follow Master, and go where he wants. Having an erotic sex toy should never be a burden for the owner.

"After a while, Master had Tits sit on a bench at the bottom of the escalator. He then typed a few taps onto his phone, and pegged Tits in place. If she moved more than a body length away from where she was pegged, her ass would be zapped until she returned.

"Master wandered off. Only then did Tits realize that all of the men coming down the escalator would be staring down her low-cut top. Tits was unable to move away. She was a stationary mammary display. Tits noticed that quite a few men made more than one trip down that escallator in the hour before Master returned and changed the setting back to leash.

"It really makes Tits feel so very vulnerable to have the plug inside of her, but she knows that it is for her own good. She is more useful as a slave, providing Master with more methods of control. Master was able to strictly control Tits in public, even next to a nun or a small child without offending them. Doubtless, the plug also eases Master's burden of teaching Tits how to be the best erotic slave that she can be. It isn't easy to train slaves how to behave in public, but a few shocks from the plug will keep Tits in line!"

After explaining about the butt plug to the crowd, I turned back to Master. Master was now conspicuously holding one hand behind his back. Master looked me in the eyes. "Tits, while I loved your explanation and I'm pleased to be able to continue your training, this party isn't for that. This party is for you. When you arrived at my door, I took you in partially out of pity. But you gave up any of your desires. You put your all into pleasing me. You did anything, anything at all that I asked, even anticipating things that I didn't ask yet. You have transformed yourself from a social wreck into something that should truly be treasured."

Master continued. "I have nothing locked on you. You are totally free and unfettered." He pulled out the super fancy pie box that he purchased at the convention center. He slowly opened the box, presenting the contents to me.

The padded red velvet interior held sculpted metal piece made from a shiny silvery metal that positively glistened in the light. From a small silver ring, two oblong rods curved in long arcs. Each arc was ornate, carved with Celtic knot work. It was clear that the ends of the bars could fasten together. With the way they were displayed, the purpose was very clear. This was a slave collar. The ring would be in front, and each bar would arc over my shoulders to fasten behind my neck. A hidden screw would fasten it around me for days, months, or years. It was positively gorgeous. I jaw dropped wide open as I stared at it wide eyed. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, yet I heard Master's voice as my heart raced.

"Peggy Tits Melons. Do you freely consent to take this collar as a promissory to become my erotic slave in marriage?

I saw the flashes of cameras. I wanted to scream "Yes! Yes! Yes!", but my mouth wouldn't work. I felt tears of joy streaming down my face as I leaned into Master's shins. I wrapped my arms around his calves, clutching him so close. I never wanted to let him go. I was sobbing and just couldn't speak. I felt everyone's stares upon me, and I started to nod yes. I nodded yes with everything I had as whimpered so gratefully. I was so lucky to have Master! And he is willing to collar me as a permanent slave! The collar I would wear! It's gorgeous and the meaning so beautiful and erotic!

I was so relieved when Sir Eric understood my cries and nodding and called out "It's a yes!" I heard a lot of cheers and saw camera flashes, but I still gripped Master's calves and ankles. I had a growing circle of fiends and family who loved me for who I was. I had everything that I ever wanted, and was finally at home in my skin.

The End

Epilogue

It is said that everyone is the star of their own story. I don't see myself that way; my only story is being the leading lady in Master's story

In public, I am Master's very loyal and dutiful wife. I always try to look my best and sing his praises to anyone that we speak to. I always try to anticipate his needs, from getting Christmas gifts for staff to re-hemming pants when the length isn't quite right. And whenever he needs me, a tingle in my ass to summon me is always just a button away.

Betty, Master's receptionist at work asked Master for a partial retirement. She wanted to work only twenty hours per week. Master wanted me to train as her replacement. I was apprehensive. I had failed so many times in the working world. And I would be working for Master! I could lose my job and my owner in one swoop!

Time serving Master had made me a much better employee than I could have hoped. It didn't take too many zaps in my ass until I was always doting on anything that anyone else needed me to do. Master kept things interesting in other ways as well. I remember when Master thought I was getting up too much. He ran a small discrete zip tie between a belt I was wearing and the receptionist's chair. I could roll from the computer to the printer and such, but standing was prohibited until closing time. A few days of preventing me from standing up at all for a four hour shift trained me to stay put.

The technicians are quite amused and play along. They know of Master's dominant personality, and that I am not only his fiance' but also his slave. They tease me when nobody else is within earshot. Cathy seems especially thrilled to have such a submissive receiptionist to play with.

When telling my family about my new slave/engaged status, Master started with my sister Mary. We had a distant sibling relationship. I wasn't that close to her, but she was the closest family relationship that I had. Master told her that I was a collared slave the morning after it happened. He even sent pictures of me kneeling naked before him at the ceremony. As expected, my sister spread news of my status to my family.

In a way, being collared as a slave was enlightening. It provides the clarity of honest thoughts for who care about us. I felt that most of my family had given up on me; I had been ignored for years and was already as good as gone. I wasn't missed when I left, nor do I miss them. They don't care to know the real me. They saw the flower bud, but not the bloom that resulted.

Mary was the only exception. She seems downright bemused. To her, the sister that she always had to fix things for will now obey her every whim. She has fun giving me orders and watching my immediate compliance – "Bark like a dog!" "Remember that time you forgot to tell Mom to pick me up from cheerleading practice, and I had to walk home in the rain? Start begging and pleading for forgiveness!" She seems to like making me play "Fetch The Dildo". She throws it and makes me scamper after it to deliver it back to her.

When she came over to visit last time, I served a cheese, peperoni and cracker platter. Mary balanced one on my nose, and made me stay still like that. I had to keep it steady on my nose, waiting for her permission to eat it. It really focused my attention on balancing that cracker, and thus I was forced into compliance.

It is cathartic for her to treat me as an eager playtoy, and therapy for me as well. For all of those times that I disappointed her in the past, I can now make her happy by doing exactly what she wants when she wants it. We are both freed from the constraining social pressure for appearances and social rank. We bonded in a way that we never did before, which allows us to open up and share honest feelings for the first time in our lives.

Debbie and Sue accept me for who I am. They could see I was unhappy in the real world, and that becoming Master's slave made me into a better person. I truly need the strong guidance and restrictions to be the person that I should be. They were my bridesmaids at our wedding, where Master applied but a dab of glue onto the screw holding my collar shut, permanently sealing me as his slave. However, that story will be left for another day.

After writing this story, there is a question that Tits is often asked that she hasn't fully addressed. – "Why don't you leave?" Tits has to admit she is amazed that anyone would ask that. If you compare Tits' life to a more normal life, and she had a 9 to 5 job that she truly loved with a boss that she passionately adored, why would she quit?

How many times have you dutifully spent a lot of time and effort writing a report at work, and not knowing if anyone actually ever reads what you spent all your time on? When Tits spends time and effort sucking Master's cock, she is gratified by the torrent of sperm on her face, something that she can proudly wear for a job well done. Tits knows that her boss is truly grateful to have her, and that she is doing everything that her boss wants. How many people can say that?

It's true that Tits doesn't get paid for what she does. But she has been freed from the burden of money. Tits goes out shopping for food, gets what she thinks she and Master will enjoy, makes it and serves it.

Tits is a highschool dropout. She has made many mistakes in her life, yet Tits has no need to worry about money or getting fired. Her life is simple and focused. Tits has learned to respect others, and is now a much better person due to Master's training. Tits has only one task – the pleasure of Master. She is in heaven, and highly recommends the erotic slave lifestyle to anyone so inclined.

By Master Fox:

After reading what Tits wrote, I wanted to share my own Frequently Asked Question. I think that the answer I gave last time that I was asked was my best answer yet, so I will tell the tale.

We were at a dinner party with a few other local doctors. After dinner, some of the guests spread out to chat in smaller conversations. Dr. Obermeyer was on the porch regaling me about his recent divorce. He was thrilled to be free, a lone wolf to prowl through the women, perhaps a new one each night as he played the field. He came off as totally full of himself, viewing himself as God's gift to women. Then the conversation turned to Peggy. "She doesn't work at all. She's just a financial weight holding you back!" Then came the question – "How can you stay with one woman who doesn't have any income?"

I figured that he was drunk, but I thought I would answer him. I reached into my pocket and pressed the buzz button on Tits' remote. I smiled to myself as I pictured her eyes popping open in surprise as a tingling feeling rose around the large obsidian plug permanently buried in her ass. Tits would be politely excusing herself, and starting to search for me.

As the conversation with Dr. Obermeyer continued, I rubbed my fingers along the key to her chastity belt. I loved feeling it, knowing that it was keeping her crotch tightly in the grasp of the unyielding metal shield, and keeping that butt plug up her ass. Tits' compliance to so willingly accept my training, even wearing the belt 365 days per year was a sacrifice and a compliment that most women wouldn't be willing to give.

About two minutes later, the porch door opened, and her head peeked out. She immediately perked up as she spotted us talking and stepped out to meet us. Whenever Tits was granted the privilege of going out as my wife, she always took a lot of time on preparing herself to look like the best arm candy anyone could possible hope for.

All of her skirts were pencil skirts – ankle length and tight with no slit. She even went so far as to measure my stride. Each of her dress skirts would ensure she needed to take at least two steps for each of mine. Many were tighter than that. She took that seriously, sewing up slits and re-enforcing seams as needed. I loved to see her working so diligently at her own restrictions! It showed that she truly enjoyed being my helpless slave!

Her high heels clicked on the patio as she minced her way to us. I loved the distinctive sound her heels made. We had worked her up to wearing at least 10 cm heels when out, and they all buckled firmly around her ankles, lest she be tempted to slip them off.

She swung her arms a bit. While a natural gait, it showed off her long luxurious black satin gloves that covered her hands, wrists, and extended past her elbows. A series of tiny buttons ran down her forearm to keep the glove smooth along her skin. She said that the glove took away a bit of her touch and dexterity. I loved that meant that she needed my help to put them on or take them off. Watching her eat was also all the more enjoyable as she needed to take more effort to handle silverware or anything else.

Her princess corset top was supporting and displaying her breasts so well. It held them out, offering them as if on a platter. Her areolas were covered, but she was showing a healthy dose of cleavage. The lower portions of the corset made sure that she only breathed from her upper chest, so her boobs went up and down with each breath. Seeing her cleavage repeatedly rising and falling catches the eye so delightfully.

She stood next to me. "Oh there you are honey! I was wondering where you went off to." She put her arm on my back, smiling as she caressed it. I loved how she feigned innocence and deep interest in whatever conversation I was having. We each knew she came because I called her by lightly zapping her ass. The first one was so light it was barely noticeable. She knew that subsequent shocks would be increasingly powerful, so she always came on the first one. She was trained to be a compliant bitch.

After a few minutes of Tits smiling and being my arm candy as we chatted, Dr Obermeyer was once again expounding on the virtues of being free of marriage, vowing never again to get saddled into monogamy. I looked at Tits and smiled at that comment. He was ready to take the women of the world by storm! He ended with "No offense, but I don't see how you can stay with just one woman who doesn't even have a real income."

I looked pointedly at Tits and said "Tits?"

Tits promptly snapped from Peggy, the arm candy wife to Tits, the dutiful slave. She gracefully knelt down on her hobble skirt, looking up at me. "Yes Master?"

I just loved how easy she was to control! I was so going to love showing her off. "So tell Dr. Obermeyer about your hobbies."

She turned to Dr. Obermeyer, looking up at him. "Well Sir, Tits loves to be an erotic pony, and she loves to suck cock Sir."

Dr. Obermeyer looked down at her, utterly dumbfounded. What was a useless wife moments before was transformed into a submissive sex toy before his very eyes. I could see the hormonal fireworks going off in his head. He stood there slack jawed and stunned into silence for a moment, so I went further. "Tits, beg him for permission to suck his cock."

Tits promptly snapped into being a desperately begging wench. "Oh Sir! Oh please! Please let Tits suck your cock? She loves to do it, and she needs training to be better at taking penises of all sizes into her mouth, and to see which techniques you enjoy! She just loves to do it Sir! May she please be allowed? We can go somewhere private, or Tits can do it right here Sir!"

I stopped her with a quick "Peggy?"

Peggy stopped begging, and slowly rose to her high heels. She put her arm around my back, and innocently said "Yes Honey?" She turned to Dr. Obermeyer, smiling like the cat that ate the canary. We could both see that what had been mental fireworks had turned into an epic hormonal pyrotechnical display that was frying his drunken brain. I was confident that he was trying to wrap his mind around the concept that the last 30 years of his dating life was a lie – there really are women who will give a man whatever he wants, and truly enjoy doing it. He isn't God's gift to women. The right woman is God's gift to him.

- The End