Loyalty Ch. 02

Story Info
Finishing off the Loyalty story.
1.9k words
4.48
60.3k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent a few more hours in the room with Mandy, the medicine that she was being pushed calmed her down but made her tired so she slept most of the afternoon and into the night. My in-laws stayed with her while I went home to check on the kids early in the evening.

The kids were excited to find out how their mom was doing so I filled them on Mandy's progress. I didn't go into the details of what had happened but I tried to be comforting to their concerns, they told me that Uncle Jack had stopped by earlier in the afternoon and told them that Mandy was going to be ok. I gave the kids my best smile and let them know that their mom was thinking of them and that we could go see her in the morning together.

I made the kids dinner and we settled down to watch the Lego movie together and tried to relax. Both kids fell asleep from the stress of the day so I picked them up and put them in bed. Once they were both firmly tucked in I went to the office to confirm what Jack had really been looking for and why he had really stopped by.

I wasn't sure how he had gotten Eric's name but it was pretty obvious that he had gone through Mandy's papers looking clues. I'm not sure what he was hoping to find, a picture, an address, who knows.

I unlocked the computer and began looking to see if Jack had been on the computer and if he had found anything. I looked in the recent files and I found nothing in the last 12 hours. Feeling fairly confident that Jack didn't get into the computer, I started typing in google so I can read about how to best support a rape survivor. I wasn't even thinking when I click on the recommended sight but since I use my yahoo email while Mandy uses her gmail account, she just stayed logged in.

Yes, I did it. I couldn't help myself, I had to make sure there wasn't something that I was missing between Mandy and Eric so I checked her email. There wasn't anything interested in there, he was CC'd on a couple of emails but nothing of note.

I gave up on gmail and went to google to looking into how best to support Mandy. There was a lot of information on what Mandy might be thinking and how I can help her out. Advice for talking with kids, how to get back to "normal" (hint - you don't) following an assault.

As I was reading I could feel myself being filled with hate. Why did he do this to her (because he's an asshole)? What had she done to him to deserve this (not a single thing)?

I found myself wanting to know more about him so I used the greatest modern detective known to mankind, google. By typing his name along with Mandy's work I was able to narrow him down rapidly. I was even able to find him on a background check website for a $15 donation. Turned out the fuck lived only a mile away from my house over on E.C. Haskell Lane. Zooming into the street view I even see what the rapist prick slept at night.

As my blood started to boil I went to get myself a drink. As I poured myself a scotch I started to walk back to the office, passing the family portraits on the way. I spent a good five minutes look at the history of Mandy and I. I started to cry at the thoughts of the pain my loving wife had been put through. I went into the office and logged off the computer then I started back to drinking for a bit, but not going to sleep until the sun was almost up.

The next morning I was woken up the sound of Jack and the kids in the kitchen. The kids were eating pancakes while Jack was drinking a coffee. Jack looked at me with a sly grin as he picked up my softball bat and put it away in my bat bag, saying, "just putting this away" as he closed the bag.

I grabbed a cup of coffee as I threw down 800mg of Motrin to try and kill my headache. My head was pounding and I was still trying to put everything together when I got a knock on my door. Jack seemed startled by the knock but quickly composed himself and answered it. "Good Morning, I'm Officer Cleaver, are you Mr. Ward"?

I walked over to the door and told the officer that I was Mr. Ward, asking if this was about my wife's rape and if the rapist had been arrested. Officer Cleaver stated that there was a suspect in the rape but that he had suffered an accident.

Looking at Jack quickly, I then turned back to the police officer. I asked what happened but Officer Cleaver said that he couldn't provide any additional information at this time but to say the suspect was in ICU but it looked like he would make a full recovery. Jack picks up his coffee, says, "guess someone will have to hit harder next time" and takes a sip as if he had just talked about the weather. My eyes bug out of me head and Officer Cleaver starts taking a serious look at Jack.

"Where were you last night sir" the Officer asks. "I was too shit faced to remember, I think I was watching Cops, you ever been on Cops"? Cleaver is clearly getting pissed but continues, "Can anyone verify your whereabouts last night", "Nope, I was home watching porn and beating off to animi, love that shit, you ever beat your dick to a cartoon lobster and a unicorn, shits amazing".

Of course, jackass gets cuffed. He gets thrown in the back of the cruiser and sat there for a bit while. Cleaver asked is Jack normally acted like that and of course I had to say yet. Cleaver asks the kids of Jack had said or done anything that admitted or inferred that he had attacked someone. We all said nothing, but one of the kids did say that he did come in with a bat. Hearing that, Cleaver asked where it was and retrieved it. I couldn't be pissed at the kids but oh fuck.

I called my attorney and paid for him to represent Jack. By the time the attorney had arrived at the station Jack had already admitted guilt to the officer so the best the lawyer could do was to plead out on the case. The lawyer tried to get Jack to retract the statement but Jack flatly refused. In the end Jack received a three year sentence for assault because Jack's lawyer was able to scare the DA that prosecuting a man for attacking a rapist wouldn't be popular at election time.

Mandy was able to come home and it was a long process but we were able to nurse her back to health, both physically and mentally. The first time we tried to have sex was a disaster, she started crying when I tried to touch her when the lights were out. We stayed awake all night with the lights on, me just holding her and telling her that I loved her.

It took months with a therapist to make things better. I don't think it will ever completely heal but we are better. We took a romantic trip away with just the two of use and it was amazing. Soft candle light dinner, relaxing slow dancing, a metric fuck ton (actual scientific weight) of win and we were both feeling relaxed. Mandy had bought a special outfit for the evening, a purple bra and panty set that made me rock hard just at the sight of her.

We dance together again, her in her little outfit, me in my boxers. We kept lights, softly filling the room with a glow. She looked amazing, she still looks amazing, she is amazing. I lifted her in my arms and laid her down on the bed. I spent twenty minutes kissing every inch of here, telling her how much she turned me on.

Slowly peeling off her panty's, then kissing up her inner thigh. Mandy was already wet but she tasted so sweet, I'd missed the taste of her and the sounds of her pleasure. As I cherished her, her soft moans switched to begging, her desire to have me inside of her was winning out. I kissed her sweetly as I climbed up her body, looking into her eyes I told her to put me inside of her. Feeling her soft little hand on my cock, I slide inside my personal heaven, how much I had missed this, sharing this with love of my life.

By the end of the weekend we had regained most of our old swagger. She was feeling good, we couldn't keep our eyes off of each other, our hands either. That was the weekend we made our third kid. I would have been shocked a few years ago if Mandy had said that she wanted to name him Jack, but now that Mandy knows the real story of what happened, she appreciates him in all of his fucked up ways.

It seems that I was so shitfaced that on my way back home I'd left the bat in the middle of my yard, Jack had picked it up when he had come over in the morning, cleaning it off for me with the garden hose but getting his own prints fresh prints all over it. He made the decision in the patrol car that he would take the heat for attacking fuck stick since I had a family to raise

I tried to talk him out of it but he steadfastly refused, "Nope, this ones on me" he said as he was walked away to the prison. Jack was a model prisoner inside so he only did seventeen months of his sentence. I went to go visit him every month, Mandy even came to see him a couple of times with me. We asked him what he would like to do when he gets out, what he would like in appreciation. Jack joked that he really needed a six pack and a blow job, Mandy countered that he really need a good woman in his life to straighten him.

We didn't go to pick Jack up, instead we had a "friend" do it. That "friend" may have been paid for her time but I think it was money well spent. When Jack got back to his place he found a letter in Mandy's handwriting on top of a six pack, "What do you call the useless piece of skin around a dick? A man".

My wife understands Jack a lot better now. She gets why we have retarded friends who are socially crude and unrefined. Mandy enjoys giving him just as much shit as he gives her. She was even able to find a woman with incredibly low standards Jack is crazy about. Who knows, maybe some day I'll get the chance to tell Jack's future mother in law about the time he tried to pick up the tranny during Mardi Gras.