Loyce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, okay."

"I'll go first, are you a heavy sleeper?"

Tim gave Loyce a quizzical look. "I ah... I guess I am?" He answered hesitantly.

"I mean like, a reallllyyyy heavy sleeper."

"Sure, yeah I can sleep through anything haha." Tim looked over to Sam, who was signing at the girl. She had left her phone unattended in her lap and crossed her arms over her chest. It appeared like she was just observing him.

The timer went off and the organizers announced it was time to switch tables again. He turned back to Loyce as she stood up. She bounced around to to him and placed her breasts on his head and her arms around his neck. Tim's face looked like a tomato and he wasn't sure if it was because of Loyce's boobs on his head or her vice-like grip around his neck.

"Catch you later alligator, we have plenty of time to talk in the room!" She let go of him and excited the room. Tim rubbed his neck and caught his breath. Sam walked over to him and pointed to the exit with his thumb. Tim nodded and they both left the Arts building.

"Who was she?" Sam asked as they were walking.

"My roommate." Tim responded. Sam gave him a confused look. "It's a long story. Anyways how did talking with that chick go?"

"Wasn't bad, she said hello and her name. I rambled and she stopped responding so I ended it."

"That sucks, she was cute."

"Her freckles looked like they were painted by Michelangelo. Each one is in the perfect place."

"Haha someone seems to have become smitten." Sam blushed.

"I guess."

Tim showed Sam his room and they played some videogames on his laptop. He discovered that Sam was much better at fighting games than he was after he was defeated for the 50th time in a row.

They said their goodbyes and Sam agreed to hang out the next day. Tim changed into pajamas and fell into his bed. Loyce hadn't come back yet, and Tim didn't mind as long as she didn't wake him up when she came. He closed his eyes and slipped into dreamland.

CHAPTER 5

Tim awoke to a musty sweet smell, a heavy breathing,, and a weight pressing into his chest. The force that clamped him into the bed was warm. His head was still swimming as he squinted into the darkness above him, trying to make out a rhythmic movement. He felt his hands held above him by a warm hand. As his eyes adjusted, he saw a giant cock just inches from his face. The head of the cock bobbed up and down just above his parted mouth threatening to leave a trail of precum across his lips. The thin fluid reflected the light of his alarm clock as it bubbled forth and added to the lube that covered the thick shaft. A long nailed hand moved up and down the shaft, bouncing between slow and fast motions. The veiny skin wrapped over the edge of the head with every forward motion, leaving long strands of lube behind as the hand moved back to the base.

Two dangling balls that looked too large for the tight smooth scrotum containing them swayed back and forth dangerously close to his chest. The base of the cock attached to a toned abdomen. An onyx belly button piercing dangled below a pair of busty breasts. Each nipple had barely visible areolas and were pierced with black hoops. Every inch of her skin was covered in glowing symbols. Tim realized that they were all fish, their scales, fins, and eyes glowing white. In the center of her stomach was a giant great white shark with its mouth wide open.

Loyce. What the F-

A stream of white liquid exploded from the tip of her cock as she shuddered above him. Her thick thighs gripped his sides tighter as she covered Tim's face with her thick seed. Tim could hear her long groans as he closed his eyes. The warm slimy substance was shot over his face. It slid down his cheeks and stuck to his hair. He tried to close his mouth in time but some of the cum was forced between his lips. It tasted strongly of salt and... cherries?

Tim needed to breath but he kept his lips sealed until he felt the last drops of seamen fall from the tip of the cock that was still hovering above his face. He managed a few breaths through his nose as the liquid left his nostrils.

Something else permeated the air like a toxin.

Alcohol.

Suddenly the weight on his sides shifted to his chest and Loyce's hand plugged his nose. Tim panicked as his lungs started to burn. He opened his mouth and gasped for breath, only to find the only thing he was inhaling was a giant cock. The head of the dick disappeared between his lips and an inch of the shaft followed before Tim gagged.

"Gotcha... Fuck... you're somethin' else... " Loyce sounded out of breath as she released his nose and grabbed his hands again and pinned them to the mattress. As she pressed herself harder into him another inch of wet cock violated his throat. His tongue was mashed to the bottom of his mouth as the taste of cum flushed through his senses. Against his the will the tip of his tongue flicked over the pulsing veins on the underside of her cock.

He fought back his gag reflex as Loyce leaned her glowing figure over him. In the dim light he could just barely make out her flushed cheeks. Her eyes looked hungry and he was the main course.

She spoke in a sultry slurred voice, "I thought... you said... you were... a heavy... sleeper." With each breath she twitched her hips slightly, moving her shaft over his tongue and leaking more fluid down his throat. He gagged, hard. He tried to move his head down to get away from the dick in his throat but he was already pinned to the pillow.

Okay, okayyyyy...." Loyce sighed heavily and retracted her half flaccid cock from his mouth. Strands of spit and cum ran between the head of her penis and his lips. He gasped for air as she sat down. She brought his hands down with hers and kept them secure at his sides. The globes of her ass enveloped the tent he had in his pants. "Did that hit your sweet tooth?" Loyce let out a heavy sigh and Tim looked at her twitching cock that still leaked. "It looks like it melted in your mouth." She giggled, clearly intoxicated, and put her bare foot under his neck. "How'd it taste?" Her toe traced his jawline.

He was still gasping for breath. He stared at the dominant woman sitting on his dick. Her smile was still crooked and her eyes half closed. Her glowing tattoos made her perfect body look like a night aquarium. He suddenly felt very dizzy. Laying his head back he stared at his ceiling. Loyce's body weight shifted and she crawled up him and laid over his arm on his bed. He could make out her hand trace from his stomach across his chest and up his neck. Her sharp nail dug into his skin as she dragged it over his cheek.

"Maybe I went a little too far..." She mumbled as she nuzzled into his neck. "But only a little."

He was too tired to think. Too shell shocked to care. Everything was in a dream like state, and he wasn't sure when he closed his eyes if he would wake up or go deeper down the rabbit hole.

12