All Comments on 'LST3K Ep. 03: Who's Stalking Who?'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Snicker! Guffaw!

I don't know how you people do it. I kept trying to read the story you were commenting on, and my brain kept glazing over.

Luckily, the comments stand on their own. *grin*

Nice one, people.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 17 years ago
Cautionary tales!

"You push me back and order me onto my hands and knees on the bed. You kick my feet apart and kneel behind me, pushing your cock into my wetness with one quick thrust.

... I could feel your balls hitting my clit with every thrust... Your hand fisted in my hair, pulling me up and back against you. Your arm wrapped around my slim waist, holding me tightly against you as you continued to plunge inside of me.

(headfirst?)

"What?" you grunt, staring down at my breasts that move violently with ever thrust."

Have boobs relocated since I last looked in the mirror? Sign me up for Anatomy 101.

Great fun. Congrats to all involved.

Elle

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OHMYGOD

I wet my pants over the line, "Don't bother, there's obviously no vital organs there." Damn you three sure did it with this one, though, reading the story, it wasn't difficult. Great job.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Damn you!!!!

I think I peed my pants laughing!!! I hope you're happy now! :)))) I LOVE THESE. Chanting: "More! More! More!"

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
Your story

Your story has been reviewed. You can see the review on the New story reviews thread on the Authors' Hangout here: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901&page=11&pp=25

Any comments or questions pertaining to that review can be directed to that thread: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?p=18265130#post18265130

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
*takes a bow*

I truly enjoyed working on this one... and can't wait for the next one. As a matter of fact... Dark, baby, shall I start my commentary now?

And seriously, since I know what the next story is.. anyone want to take a shot at ripping one of these to shreds? I can guarantee that the author won't mind in the least- their opinion is: the more, the merrier.

FtF

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 17 years ago
ROFL

Thank you for this priceless piece of fun.

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
didn't like the TV show

like this even less

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My roomie's asleep...

and I almost shrieked with laughter when the "blanket pulled off [her] breasts..." OUCH!! Oh my god, that was unbelievable. This series is well named, all those from the Satellite of Love would approve. This story is almost down to the standards of "The Final Sacrifice' or 'Overdrawn at the Memory Bank' from the show. Although you haven't found the equivalent of 'Manos' yet, I both hope and fear that eventually you might...

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoabout 17 years ago
Dark......you

are my new hero. (Falling already has been for some time.) That is absolutely the funniest damn thing I've read in a very long while! :) Script

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
"Charlie Brown's teacher choking on a pomegranate"

My only regret is I didn't read this sooner. Uh, and the fact that my giggling made my co-worker demand to know what WAS so funny. Smirk! Well done, Dark. Thanks for cheering up my cubicle (that's right, not me, the cubicle).

FaeLinaFaeLinaover 15 years ago
the interplay between you three....

had me laughing until my sides hurt. It was funny with just you Dark...and funnier with you and Falling, but add in Mel and it's a mix to die for. To have that wit would be amazing....keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Was something left in the toilet?

"...went into my bathroom and breathed the scent of me, what was left..."

lol. I didn't even get to the end of that sentence before I started wondering if she had ripped a massive fart that lingered for hours.

*star*

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Oh the pain! 0_0

You know you need to stop when you wake the 9 and 15 yr. old up and it takes a good 3 minutes to pull yourself together enough to explain you really were not crying.

Just as I had a small grip, "I double dog dare me" snuck back in my head and now their probably concidering reverse adoption. You three are a priceless team. Maybe not as much fun without ducktape, but I love these stories. No sleep in this house tonight! Wow, you've been the indirect cause of a few sleepless nights but at least my hubby was a lil more supportive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

These are wonderful parodies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous