All Comments on 'LST3K Ep. 08: The Fandom Menace'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
may...

the force, erm, aura be with you! i didn't read it all, just the 1st and last pages. but i voted and commented, just for sheer creativity of the author(s). life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone, i here you call my name, and it feels like... home (remembers madonna in her dangerous bras, snicker!) don't go to the dark side...side...side... boink!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years ago
Oh my Gawd.

That was terrible and so awfully funny both at the same time. I am a huge SpaceBalls freak but this was...bad, very very bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...

..

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
*deep breath*

Good things about this story:

...

Oh yea! Grammer and spelling.

I am glad I 'm not around you three in person. All that groveling on my hands and knees in worship might be bad for my back. I'm off now...I have this overwhelming need to watch to watch Spaceballs. Thank you! I was wearing my Monty Python DVDs out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The Fandom Menace- Feel the Farce? This is so funny. I've just bEen laughing so hard my brains almost fell out.

thedemonIxthedemonIxabout 7 years ago
I have only read the intro so far...

I see what is ahead of me and know well... So very well... What I am about to endure... Bravely I shall press on, vodka in hand... And screw it... I will be taking a shot everytime i see the letter 'E'.... Now then.... On with the show... I may leave a reply once I sober up in a few days.... Don't try this at home, I'm a professional. ...

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodover 3 years ago

i have no idea what i just read. but i know that it was hilarious. i couldnt keep a straight face to save my life. i want to see what other weird insanity you come uo with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous