Luba Files: The Jasmine's in Bloom

Story Info
A re-purposed gift for an ex-muse.
7.4k words
4.5
11k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Story, Just for you. (Well, not anymore.)

*

Author's Note: Though not posted in order, this is the last story I wrote for her. Unlike the other ones, this erotic story actually featured us. As before, I changed names around. I thought about taking out some of the kinkier/more personal shit, but I thought about it and I realized that raw, awkward, private crazy intimacy is part of what made this story so special for me. I suppose in all erotic fiction, the author is exposing some of their fantasies, and make themselves vulnerable by publishing them.

Again, nerdy LARP references abound. My apologies to those of you who don't understand the context. Even more apologies to those of you who do.

~ Tendermindholes

*

I smile at you over my iced Tuxedo- a mocha made from both white and milk chocolate. It was my drink of choice at the Naked Lounge, my favorite local cafe, and I was looking at my favorite person. I smiled, sipping my mocha- and the sweetness filled my throat. As I looked at you, my eyes also drank in your own mocha sweetness: the one who I loved talking to, who I loved being around, who filled my heart with even more joy.

"So, there Zajika and Harmony were, we went to the club. Sooooo... Zajika fed off some guy who was on E and she started tripping, right? Harmony found out what happened and tried to scoop me up...and so then Zajika dropped to the floor and rolled around on the floor in circles. People were staring at us and so we wouldn't look weird, Harmony decided to get down on the floor and roll around with me. Oh my god Tim, we had like ten mortals doing that with us by the end of the scene. I think we hurt John's soul when he ran that for us. It was so awesome!"

I laughed, imagining Zajika, with her blonde and orange foxy-hued hair right aside Harmony with her own cotton-candy do, just pinwheeling around on the dance floor of some club. Though I sometimes winced at some of the stuff you got into with as Zajika (like I had any room to talk when I played Theo), or just have to shake my head at the drama bombs you could lay with your character, your adventures as Zajika always cracked me the fuck up.

I reach out my hand to lightly stroke yours. You start a bit, then relax- I've grown to find your fidgets like the rest of you, quirky and adorable.

More and more, you were able to relax around me. Like I mentioned before, you could always be a bit jittery, and I accepted and was happy about where you were at. Enjoying the progress we've made, I smile and drink in your beauty. That smile of yours, with your small, yet sensually full lipped and expressive mouth with those lips I loved to kiss, I looked at your skin- it was almost August and it was now so dark from the sun. You're beautiful at any shade, your skin a nice, smooth milk-chocolate complexion, I loved the way the light would sparkle off your lip piercing, and the way your black, wavy hair fell from from your brow, it is long enough to frame your all of your shoulders now.

"What?" You say, looking around a bit nervously,"Tim, you're staring again."

I smile,"I can't get over how beautiful you are."

You scoff, almost hiding a blush under your mocha colored skin,"You say that every time, you dork."

I smiled at her,"I mean that every time."

You inhale and sigh happy, looking down a bit,"Really...you really mean that?"

I loved making up new expressions every time you ask this question, and you do too,

"Does Petie make baby powder look like blush?"

"Is Theo Jealous?" You smile impishly- and then look down a bit nervously. It wasn't nearly the touchy subject it had been for a few weeks ago, but still...

"Of Archon Casper?" I smirked, pouring on the facetiousness, laughter in my eyes.

Your laughter is abrupt, bubbling forth from your beautiful mouth. I loved that sound. You have such a open laugh. "Just because he asked me out to New Orleans..."

"...and Zajika is a racist for not hanging out in poo-water." I finish.

"Fucking Theo..." You say, rolling your eyes in mock irritation.

"I know...that Zajika is a kinky bitch for it." You look around nervously and look down shyly, the conversation would be utterly, deliciously random- and all ours, if we weren't boxed in by hipsters.

"...Yeah." You happily confess,"Theo likes it too, right?"

"Theo is confused and pissy about everything...but the guy in the driver's seat absolutely adores our scenes."

"We are so going to dance together Tim- even if it means we just sway."

I nod, and look forward to that moment.

I sip my drink, and I get whipped cream in my mustache, you smile mischievously, taking your finger and give me that "Hey there stud", look, and start to lick it off your finger, and press it between your full, violet lips.

Smiling, a smile creeping across my face,"I love my mocha."

You look at me with those big, beautiful brown eyes of yours, those eyes that have become such a part of my world, and in that playful flirty tones of yours you tell me,"I know you do."

About to say something, your eyes widen as you see a squirrel running across the fence.

I love that look you get when you're distracted by "The Cute", so wide and open and honest. Wonderfully childlike on what is obviously a woman. You never have lost that sense of wonder, of play.

I remember when we were at that buffet I showed you, and we saw that cute little Asian kid, the one who couldn't have been more than 3 or 4, and you waved, and pointed him out to me. I waved too, and I smiled at him as he waved back. I'm building up a stockpile of moments like that with you in my mind, adding yet another gem to the treasure chest of the wealth of love I have for you.

I love how you are with children, a natural- and I greatly look forward to seeing you with ours someday.

I'm so busy watching you, I don't realize how quickly I finished my coffee. Your fruit drink is almost half-full and I watch you absent absentmindedly play with the straw.

"I'm hungry!" You say abruptly. Your mind often dances from spot to spot- only when you're sad, angry or stoned does it stay in one place for long. It's a nice contrast to the way mine worked. I tended to dwell, or overly focus on what I was working on.

"For what?" I ask, I already know what you want, but I liked asking you to see the enthusiasm in your response.

"BUFFET!" You exclaim, your expressive brown eyes wide and animated, people stared, perturbed for some reason by your exuberance.

"Do you want the rest of your drink Luba?" I ask.

"I dunno..." You look at me again."...buffet."

"It has pineapple in it Luba." I remind you very solemnly. I know how much you loved pineapples," And it's hot- this is nice and cold"

"Yes!" You look at me," Then Buffet?"

"Yeah- let me get something to take it with us..." You whine plaintively, as I pull it away you grab my wrist, spilling a bit of it, and you suck the straw. I stand there patiently, and you smile that innocent, yet wicked little smile of yours and you lick some of the little drops that have fallen onto the little web of flesh where my thumb meets my forefinger.

You can see my own flush and you grin.

"Baby Octopi Timmah?" Your eyes looking at me full of hope.

"Let's go!" I proclaim, "Could you hand me my backpack Mija?"

You grab it by it's handle, the weight almost causes you to fall over.

"How can you even lift this?!?!" You ask almost almost accusingly.

I chuckle, reaching out to take it from you with one hand, easily shrugging it onto my shoulders, and I chuckle "Because I have to, I guess."

"What do you have in there, rocks?" I let you walk in front of me and get the gate- just as much, if not more me wanting to watch your ass and hips swaying than politeness, you look back at me, catch me staring, you look back over your shoulder giving me a "naughty boy" look- driving the point home by swaying your ass a bit more.

My eyes leave the fullness of your ass, to go back to your eyes and I laugh," Heavier- books. That, and my flute, snacks for school, supplies, a few reading books- stuff like that. I can run with it, so it's not too much."

You shake your head at me like I'm crazy, but I can tell you like it.

It's later now, the sun is starting to set and it's cooling off. Summer evenings in Sacramento are wonderful cool and aside from the occasional offending dumpster, they smell sweet of blooming flowers and trees.

The coffee shop is on Fifteenth and Q, not very far from restaurant, only nine blocks or so.

We walk, leaning against me, our hands brushing against each other as we walked, you'll look at me and smile, then look away bashfully, I'll look at you and smile in return.

It's a nice night, and the iced drinks were a good refreshment. I had picked you up from the Amtrak station- it was your day off, but you had some things to do with your friend Peach earlier in the day. It wasn't bad timing for me, because I had school that day. However, neither of us had eaten and we were both hungry.

We're walking, leisurely. The buffet will be there, and though we're hungry- both of us have had such busy weeks that it's nice to just relax a bit...Though just being near you, being able to smell your scent you has me hard as a rock. I've done my best to hide it, to focus on the conversation.

"I've almost finished inking that comic." You let me know, pride on your face.

Waiting for the cross walk to turn green, I turn to you, nudging you along gently, "Oh?"

"Yeah, I'm so excited."

"I am too. Do all of us get a copy?" I ask.

"No, I'm gonna post it on the net, but you can look at mine!" Your eyes search mine for signs of approval.

"Right on, the price of publishing is prohibitive these days." I smile...,"Petie, Peach, Kevin, Norman and me in a comic book, we're gonna be immortal because of you!"

"Well, when I can I will.." You stop abruptly"Oh hey, what's that?"

"What? Oh down there, just a place in between two houses.", I ask, puzzled...you and your ADHD," What did you see?"

"I swear I saw a baby bird hopping along...can we look Tim, please?", Your eyes big and hopeful...and your grin big and shining.

It's a rather long space, about 20 feet, that happens in Midtown sometimes, and the bushes in front obscured us from the road a bit.

"I don't see anything..."

You kiss me full on the lips, your tongue searching my mouth, and your hand is on the front of my jeans.

"Is this for me Timmah?", You ask, knowing full well it is.

I nod, my legs spread and I lean against the wall, we can hear people walking across the street, but they couldn't see us.

"I have to taste you before dinner...I want you to shoot your load down my throat, I want your cum to mix with that tasty seafood...c'mon stud, let me suck your cock in this alley." I was helpless before your onslaught of pure, deviant kink.

You squat down, fishing out my cock from my pants as you look up at me with that wonderfully sexy, naughty way of yours.

You start to suck on the head and I moan, your big brown eyes looking up at me. Expertly, you swirl your tongue around the eye and tip of my hardness, your hands gripping my ass through my jeans.

I have to cover my hand with my mouth to keep from moaning and giving us away...it's part of the thrill. The taste and inherent danger of getting caught is turning you on too, I can smell your arousal, see it in your eyes and in the flush on your mocha skin.

The hot wet sucking heat of your mouth is bliss, and I can feel myself throbbing and thick.

My knees start to shake, and I grip the wall of the alley with the hand not trying to conceal my moans, and you relentlessly increase the pressure and speed, trying to milk a fat load from me.

I can see that you enjoy how incredibly much you turn me on without trying, and I can see the little jerks of your hips as you rub yourself through your jeans.

It's too much...I can't...hold it in much longer.

Sensing the closeness of my orgasm, you jam your mouth and throat down onto me, the tightness like a wet, velvet glove sucking the hot, churning load that is for you, and only for you.

You gag and choke a bit, and I'm biting my hand to keep from crying out- from giving us away as your long, delicate caramel throat drinks my essence down.

My eyes have rolled up into the back of my head, helpless before the sweet, soft lushness of your lips. You sit back on your haunches, inspecting your handiwork and though I can tell you are obviously aroused, you do not cum.

I can tell that you were close though, as your purple sexy tongue holds my load on it, and you display it for me, as if an offering for my approval, you swallow and gently suckle the remaining pearls of cum from my still oozing cock.

Shaky, you grab my hands and I pull you up. I can smell your arousal- so thick and sweet and spicy mixed in with the musky headiness of my own juices.

"Did you like that...Poooooppppppaa?", You whisper into my hear breathily, my cock still twitching as you pull my boxers up, and carefully zip me closed giving it a pat.

"Yes Babygirl" I breathe into your ear,"What about you? Don't you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes..." And you look into my eyes, your face flushed..."But later. That was just for you, and I wanted to taste you as we ate. Chicken balls and baby octopi?"

I nod before I kiss you softly, tasting myself on your lips.

"Spank me just once?", You ask pleadingly," You know how I LOOOVE how you spank me!"

My legs now stable enough to stand without the wall's help, I grip you around the waist and give you two hard slaps on your ass, as you breathe into my shoulder, moaning and whimpering.

"Th...thank you.", You say, your breath sweet and hot in my ear, the scent of your arousal thick and heady and tangy.

"Chinese Buffet?" I say, smiling...pulling you out of your dreamy state, causing your eyes to widen and you smile.

"YAY!", Flushed, and excited, you lick your lips, savoring my taste and we walk out of the alley.

A pair of old hippies smirk at us knowingly, and you blush deep, and I smile- blushing a bit myself. They laugh as we walk away, one muttering to the other, "Lucky fucker, did you see the lips on her?"

I brush your hip with my hand and you do mine, you looking down shyly. I love how you can suck my cock and drink my cum in a strange alley, but you still get shy about things. It's so fucking endearing- part of your everlasting charm.

We make it there, and the sun has almost set- it's late, but fortunately we have enough time.

Ravenous, we pile on food- I go for my pot-stickers, baby octopi and mushrooms you go for chicken balls, pineapple and crab legs.

"God...I've been looking forward to coming back here for soooo long!", You exclaim, trying to keep your mouth covered as you chew.

I smile at you, what a catch I had! A girl that would suck my dick in an alleyway, swallow my cum like it was ambrosia- but be embarrassed about me seeing her eat.

"I think about you every time I come back to this place. I've been coming back for years- but these times with you were so very special to me.

It was wonderful, we must have spent an hour just eating, talking, laughing.

They looked at us impatiently to leave, chattering irritably in Mandarin. I noticed, but I didn't care- I've given them so much of my money over the years they could clean up around us.

The sun was completely down, and the walk back to my place went pretty quickly. Summer nights in Sacramento are where it's at- bright and scorching and hot during the day, but the nights were balmy from the delta breeze came off from the river, and all the verdant bloom making everything smell of flowers. The night sky above us was a purplish haze- very few stars because of the brighter lights of Midtown.

You rub my shoulders as we walk. I'm rather sore- it's been a long day. We turn every stoplight into an opportunity to just enjoy each other that much more.

Walking down that familiar home stretch, my heart is joyous despite my fatigue.

I take your bag from you, and throw it on my brown loveseat. The bed has been freshly made, linen washed and made up neatly, pillows are stacked for maximum comfort just so we could enjoy unmaking the bed. I ask if you'd like a glass of water.

"Yes please..." You say. It's been a long hot day for both of us.

Grabbing ice and water, I hum to myself, and hear you settling in.

"Getting comfy?" I ask, amused as I make two ice waters for us in my small kitchen.

"Yep!" You chirp in response.

I come back to see you naked from the waist up, your breasts, large, full and beautiful. The bars through your nipples gleaming as you start rolling around on my bed getting your scent everywhere.

"Ninja Nakedness!", You say, an impish grin on your beautiful features. It was a game we'd play when we were talking over webcam. One of us would go and get something to drink, and find the other naked as a jaybird. Kinky talk and mutual masturbation soon followed.

I swallow, holding the two cups full of water, my cock once again swelling in my jeans.

I hand you one and sit down on the unoccupied part of my love seat, unlacing my faded, but still solid Doc Marten's and you sip heartily, making delighted little smacking sounds with those full, lush lips of yours.

"You've added more posters and stuff I see." You observe as you look around. I smile as I take off my socks and drink in your beauty, as you stretch languidly," Yeah. I want to fill my place full of color and beauty- it's small, so I want there to be things I enjoy looking at."

"Well, you've got a naked mocha-skinned woman in your bed." You say, with a smile."How is that for a room full of color and beauty?"

I grin,"I think it's a damned good start!"

I pull off my shoes and join you.

"That's all?", You ask, looking almost offended.

"All what?" I say, confused taking another sip of water.

"I'm sitting here topless and all you can do is take off your shoes?" Your hands go to your full hips, and the little bars in your licorice colored nipples stare me in the face.

"What would be fair?" I ask, like it's some kind of business negotiation.

"Shirt too, mister!", You demand, your jaw set resolutely.

"This shirt?" I say, pulling it off slowly.

"You tease."

"I learn from the best." I retort, looking at you knowingly.

"Ooh, look at you all studly. You look so good!"

"Thank you Mija."

You wolf-whistle then snuggle close to me, and I revel in the feel of your hot, naked flesh, the sweet spicy scent of you and we lay together and I put on South Park, your lay down. Your full breasts were so beautiful and succulent- the nipples chocolate chips I just wanted to suck, nibble, chew and bite on. Soon, very soon... However, they had healed to the point where they weren't so tender, and didn't need constant support- and you didn't need to clean them as often. I was a fan- considering you could now have them out of your bra for longer.

Relaxing, we laugh and nuzzle each other to the episode where Butters becomes a vampire, laughing over lines we've heard a half-dozen times before.

You lean into me, your body soft and lush against mine, "Remember when I sucked your cock today...Poppppaaaaa?"

I look down at you, the big beautiful brown pools of your eyes shining with lust.

I answer, "Yes Babygirl."

"Was I good to you Poppa?"

"Yes Babygirl, you were very good to me. You always are."

"Would you...spank me?"

My cock got hard instantly at those words. I had already cum today, but I was at a state of half-arousal- just being near you. Being close to you always does that to me.

I sit up a bit on the bed, and say, "Get on my lap please."

Sinuously, like a cat, you get up on all fours, and crawl over to my lap,

"What do we say when we ant someone to do something for you, Zajika?"