Luba Files: The Jasmine's in Bloom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We say please?" Your eyes alight with mirth and lust at this game.

"So...what do you need to say if you need Poppa to spank that full, juicy ass of yours?" I ask, as if I were talking to a child.

"Poppa....would you pleeeease spank my ass?" You plead.

"Of course, Honey." I respond, like I just conceded to a raise in allowance.

I take my hand and slap down sharply on your jean covered ass and you moan and inhale sharply.

I start to alternate, and you grip my legs, clawing and moaning like a bitch in heat.

"I want you to pull your pants down for Poppa, so I can make sure that ass of yours is nice and red!"

You look down, blushing and horny and excited. "Of course, Poppa."

Raising your ass like you were presenting, with that special flourish of yours- you unzip your jeans, and just roll them over yourself, playing with the cleavage of your bottom.

"Panties too Daddy?" You ask, as wide eyed and innocent as you can- like some kind of sexy little doe.

"Yes Babygirl."

My hand is warm from your ass already, and seeing it nude in front of me, light mocha brown- your pussy is already dripping wet onto me, and I can see the little rosebud of your asshole, already throbbing and twitching.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Four strikes in rapid succession, each on one bottom, I'm really wailing on you now, and you're moaning and writhing and twitching.

"Is that good Babygirl."

"Yes Poppa...I feel so filthy and nice."

I chuckle, this is your indicator you want to start playing more rough.

I slap again, right on your asshole, and you cry out, the paper thin walls presenting a lovely audio show to any who would overhear.

"Ooooooaaoooh!" You moans turning into a hoarse scream.

I slap your ass twice, then your asshole again and I can see it twitch and wet, you're grinding yourself against me, my jeans wet with your fragrant musk.

I start to swirl my finger around your asshole.

"Are you a good little whore for Poppa?" My voice heavy and thick with my own lust.

Wet and twitching and moaning, the dirty talk puts your already sex-frenzied mind into overdrive.

"Yes." You respond breathily.

"Yes what?", I ask, my voice stern.

"I'm such a good little whore for you." You shudder as you say the word "whore", you loved that part of the game, I loved it too.

"That's a good little girl-slut. Now, face that whorish, red, wanton little ass towards me."

"Okay Poppa.", You say meekly, licking your lips in anticipation.

I grab your hips, pulling you into me and I start to lap at your cunt and use my thumb to play with your asshole.

You moan and shriek as I grip your ass with my fingers, making them squeeze out like dough.

I stop before you climax and bite your ass cheeks and inner thighs, sucking one cheek into my mouth, getting it wet with my tongue...you squeal and writhe and moan against me, grabbing your hips, I pull you into my face, my beard already wet with my spit, and the heady ambrosia of your cunt.

I look at that fuckable asshole of yours, and I know I just have to eat it.

I start to flick it with my tongue and start to lick and swirl it around. You grip my ankles, bracing yourself, pushing yourself towards me.

"oooooohhooohoohooohhhohh....GAWD!", You moan, your cry rocking the walls around us, uncaring of who hears.

I probe more and more, digging my tongue in between the protective hold of your cheeks, piercing your rosebud. This was called the "Dark Kiss" and I loved it- almost as much as you did. You moan even more as I wriggled my tongue into your asshole, and you buck against me.

In my pants, imprisoned by my boxers my cock is hard as a rock, throbbing and wet, twitching in response to the spasms of your asshole around my tongue. I continue my assault, pushing the broad flat textured muscle deep into your ass as it could go and I moan into you, my my bearded chin tickling and teasing your swollen, slick cunt.

I dug in as deep as I could go, holding you, my broad nose exhaling hot air and inhaling your deeply spicy scent in exchange...you shudder against me as I stop, giving your ass little love nibbles.

"God. That was so good Tim!", You pant, gripping my leg like it was a tired swimmer grips a buoy.

"I liked it too.", I smile as you look back at me, my mouth and beard slick with the juices of your twat and asshole, and my own saliva.

"I want to please you Poppa, like a whore. Can I be a good little whore for you Tim?"

My cock bobbed within my jeans.

"I'll do annnnnyyything you want, just ask!" dropping to your knees on the bed in front of me, your pants still down around your ankles, "Just treat me like a good little whore should be treated- I want to be so good for you."

"Okay. I want you take your pants off, all the way. Do that for me right now."

"Okay Poppa." You do this slowly, bringing them back up just so I can watch you take them off, sliding them off and throwing them beside the bed. We wouldn't need those until morning.

"Now what Poppa? I want to do annnyything for you, just let me, please?"

"I want my filthy little whore to take my pants down, so you can smell and see and touch and taste me."

Looking like a little girl about to get a treat at the faire, you undo my belt dutifully, taking down my pants and I can see your pussy juice has made your thighs slick, beautiful dark and wet. You start to nibble and suck my already hard cock through my boxers, making me moan.

"Now, be a good little slut and lick my asshole."

"Yes Poppa,", You say dutifully, kneeling on my bed." I'll eat your ass so good for you, I love doing that, so rich and musky, knowing that I can please you."

You take my drawers off, and kneel into me, gripping around my thighs and parting my ass cheeks with your thumbs.

Before you dive in you look at me and say, your face flushed, "Can I start now please Daddy? Can I lick your asshole?"

"Yes Babygirl. Eat my ass like the good little asswhore you are."

Shuddering against me- the degrading talk and nasty acts you are being ordered to do turn you on even more. You lean in, and your tongue is heaven, wet and sinuous and you bury your face into me, my balls resting on your face and I can feel you flick your tongue against me, and I twitch...my hard cock bobs against your forehead.

"Keep it up girl. I'm gonna fuck you so good, I'm gonna fuck my asslicking little whore so good."

Moaning, you start to swirl around, until you finally probe into me, I moan and grip your hair.

You lick and lick...and my cock bobs oozes cum, and I love it... I grip your hair and just pull you into me, and you moan submissively into my ass, your tongue as far as it can go, my eyes roaming your body, drinking in it's lush, voluptuous fullness.

I wanted you so bad, we were both rutting.

"Stop now, my little whore has eaten ass well, you did so good for Daddy!"

You pull out, breathing heavily- glowing at my words of approval, pulling out your tongue, but not before you give my asshole a little goodbye kiss.

My cock is hard, throbbing, jutting towards you and you look at it.

"Please, can I just taste it again." You say, looking hungrily at my cock.

"Yes, get it nice and wet so I can fuck your hole."

"Yes Poppa, I'll suck your cock like a good little whore, I'll be the best whore for you ever!"

Licking around the tip, you squeal in joy as you sip the running tide of per-cum.

"Yummy!" You exclaim like you're enjoying an ice-cream cone.

Nibbling and sucking my balls and licking up the shaft you slurp on my cock.

"Put a finger up my asshole Babygirl."

You nod and do so, god, it feels so good...I love how slutty you were, how filthy and nasty you were willing to get.

Fucking in and out, your finger finds my prostate, causing little electric shudders.

"Play with your cunt for me Babygirl...but no cumming until I do. Flick your nipple if you understand."

Moaning submissively around my cock, which you've deep-throated, you flick your nipple, shivering in pleasure-pain. Your hand snakes down to your dripping snatch, soaking my sheets in your scent.

It's good, so very, very good. I can feel the tide rise in me...but I didn't want to waste that cum in your mouth- I had better plans for it.

Moaning and fingering yourself you plunge your mouth onto my hardness again and again. I take your head in my large hands and just use you roughly- your mouth just another cunt or asshole for my pleasure as you gag and tears stream from your mouth.

"You can pull your finger from my ass...but don't even fucking think of wiping it off on my clean sheets...spank your ass if you understand!" I did this so you wouldn't cum, giving you just enough of a shock to hold back, because I can sense your own orgasm was imminent.

I slap your already red, stinging ass as I roughly impale you on my cock, making you gag and spit and choke, your face red in exquisite agony and pleasure as your tears soak into my thighs.

I pull your mouth off of my cock with a wet little pop.

After you get a chance to breathe, you look at me all submissive and vulnerable.

"I want you to suck my ass off your finger like the good little asswhore you are, and thank Daddy for the privilege."

You look me in the eyes, making a show of sucking your finger deep into your mouth, moaning at the bitter, musky taste, bucking your hips slightly.

"Thank you Daddy for letting me suck you off of my finger! I'm so honored I can serve you, be so good to you!"

"I'm going to fuck you now, like a bitch in heat, would you like that?"

"Yes Poppa, sooooooo much!"

You present to me, putting your ass in the air.

I can see your cunt, slick and swollen and ready, musk- you are primed.

"Oh, I'll be such a good little whore for you Daddy, use my holes, any fucking one you want...please? Use me so rough!"

I climb behind you, gripping your hips and I shove my hard rod into your asshole, and you moan and screech as I drive myself in, insistent yet achingly slow.

"What a good little whore you are for me. I want to breed you like a bitch. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Yes Daddy...I'll be a good little bitch for you!"

You moan and cry and I reach and roughly pull your hair.

"Don't even fucking think of coming. Whose bitch are you?"

"You Poppa...I'm your bitch."

"You remember that story when Theo had Zajika fuck a doggy? Are you my little doggy fucker right now."

I can feel your asshole twitch around me.

"Yesssss Popppppaaa!"

"You're a filthy little fucking slut, a cum-rag who loves being used and degraded."

"Yes Poppa."

"Bark like the bitch you are for me Babygirl."

"RUFF! RUFFF....YIP...RUFF!" You cry and moan into my bed.

I shove into your roughly...

"I want to change you, modify you, make you my little bitch slave. Make you lactate, turn you into my little breeding cow. Would you like that?"

"Yes Poppa, I want you to use and touch and taste every part of me. Every part of me belongs to...you!" You shake on the last one, because I fucked into your ass with force, making you shiver and moan.

"You're almost healed, almost ready for your Poppa to turn you into his little milking breedcow."

"Yes Poppppaaaa!"

"Would you like that Babygirl?" I ask, knowing you would, gripping your ass as I fuck it.

"Yes po...God...so hard to talk..."

"Say it, I want to hear you fucking say you'll be my little milk cow breeding bitch as I fuck your ass."

"Yes...I'll be your milk cow breeding bitch."

"I'm going to tie you up, so helpless, binding your tits as I suck and suck, attaching a machine, making you take pills that make you leak. Your tits will swell and swell..."

I stop and rest my hard cock still inside you, you mewl and whimper, grinding into me.

"Yes...God, transform me, make me into what you want. God, I love it...so filthy..."

"I'm going to make you mine, brand you, make your constantly wet and dripping. Don't fuck back, just sit there, with my cock in your ass, stretching you out thinking of what I'm going to do to you, make you do, make you be."

"Yes Poppa...I'll be such a good little breeding whore for you, such a little fucking cow...I'll let you milk me and use me and fuck me any time you want."

"Whose Whorebitch are you?"

You whine and whimper at the torture of having to stay inside of me.

"Yours' Poppa...God...I need it so bad."

"What do you need, what does my filthy little breeding milk cow whore of a Babygirl need?"

"Your cock...to be used by you...owned by you."

I pull out and you whimper, your ass hungry and trying to pull me back in.

"Please Poppa, you can milk me, change me into whatever you want, use me...tie me up...anything, I need your cock SOOO MUCH!."

I roughly pick you up and throw you on your back.

"You're under me, right where you belong, isn't that right you filthy whore?"

"Yes Poppa, you own me, all of my holes, everything. You know what's best."

"Damn fucking right I do!"

Your cunt is spread open and dripping, your asshole still spasming, gaping and wet as you hump down and grinding as you try to fuck a cock in your ass that is no longer there.

"Please Daddy, fuck my cunt, fuck my cervix...breed me, knock me up, make me your little cow, dripping with milk for you!"

At your words, my cock twitches...still slick with the juices of your ass.

"Anytime, even on your period, when you're cramped and emotional and vulnerable and weak?" I ask, I love this part of it, a mix of kink, lust and devotion.

"Yes Poppa. I'd let you fuck me then, nice and slick...you can see my blood on your cock, your own little piece of fuck meat."

I lean over you, and start to bite and suck your neck and your nails go into my back..."Oooooh, Daddy, god, that hurts so good!"

I growl into you, biting hard enough to draw blood and I suck at it, and you scratch into my back and head, the stinging only driving me on.

I whisper into your ear, "You're such a filthy little whore, my cumrag...I want to use your whorish cunt so good, I know you feel worthless sometimes, but I know that your worth is in your servitude, your natural submissive nature."

"Yes Poppa...I was born to be your whore, your breedwhore." You grind your hips up at my throbbing cock, and I know that it's inside your heat, dripping pre-cum already,"Knock me up, make me yours...just cum in me, and let me stay."

I enter you, you're so wet and hot and tight and good and you moan squeal into my ear, sucking at the jewelry, working the lobe over with your tongue, your fingers rubbing and scratching into my head.

I fuck into you, steady, hard strokes and you moan and writhe beneath me.

"Fuck me Poppa" you whisper into my ear breathily,"I'd let you do anything to me you wanted, mark me up, make me milk, ink me up, brand me. You'd own me, everyone would know it- just for you."

I groan and fuck into you harder, God, I was...this was so good.

"You'll knock me up, and I'll be so swollen and delicate. Unable to resist, not wanting to resist you just having your way with me, our baby growing in my womb. Just like my friend, I'd look so pretty and radiant and happy and wonderful. We could have a birth at home, the old way, a water birth. I'd be your very own natural little whore just for you Daddy, make children for you as I stay at home raising your children, our children- they'd have such a kinky little mommy...God...I can feel it...so close"

I fuck you, fuck into you...and faster and faster.

"Let go...just let go...please breed my cunt, fill me up until it spills out, I'll let you see it just drip down my leg. Show you what a good, obedient woman I am- willing to do anything to please her man."

I look at you, tenderly now and you notice the change and tremble. Still pumping, I hold you gently, lovingly...

"God, I love it Tim, so sweet, you're so won-Ahhh-wonderful to me."

I am making love to you now, the kink that built up the flame now ready to turn into a wonderful, healing simmer. I was not just fucking you, but making love to the woman I want to spend the rest of my days with, to help with her burdens, to take care of her as she would take care of me. My beautiful, wonderful, creative, kind, sexy woman- kinky as fuck, and just as adventurous as I. My ideal woman- strong and smart enough to think for herself, compassionate and loving enough to care for me when I needed it, but also vulnerable and soft enough to need my strength.

"Please Tim, let go, just let go inside me. I want to feel it, it's so good, thick and throbbing...you're so close, please...for me, just let go inside of me."

You moan hotly into my ear and scratch at my nipple, lightly pinching as I cover your body...

"That's it...let me make you feel so goood. I love you so much Tim, I want to be yours and yours only...so good."

I press my face into yours, and breathe, "Oh Luba, you're so good to me, you're the only one I want...this is all for you, I only want to be with you.

"Yes Tim, I want that too, only yours, yours forever, you're so wonderful...please Tim, come for me, nice and gentle..."

You lick and suck my earlobe tenderly, giving me little kisses as I fuck into you, you spasming with joy with each thrust, and you look into my eyes with love and devotion and understanding.

I cry out, letting lose into you, my seed, that seed that someday would make children for us, that is a sign of my love, for you and only for you.

"Aaaah Tim...God...so good...I love you so much Unnnnnnnn!" You cum around my cock...your groan turning into inarticulate cries and begging

I hold you tight, still thrusting, and your orgasm.

"That's it Luba, just enjoy yourself...god, I love you so much...I want only the best for you, just ride it, ride it...enjoy it."

I shoot into you deeply, your legs lock around me and we stay like that, possessing each other in ways that only those who are deeply in love can.

I kiss you tenderly, your lips soft and sweet and you kiss me back, crying in joy and release and bliss.

"I've got you Babygirl. I'm never going anywhere, I'll be here with you and for you forever."

"Oh God Tim..."you bury your head into my shoulder crying as the strain becomes too much, and you can't help but wet yourself on my covers. You shudder and hold onto me and I coo and stroke your hair.

"God, I love you so much."You finally say, recovering from the sopping, draining climax," Am I really your only, your best?"

I kiss you deep, as you cling to me like a drowning woman.

Gently disengaging from your lips, I look deep into your eyes. My intense blue boring deeply into those of soft, sensuous, vulnerable brown.

"Yes Luba, forever- you're my only. I love you, and I want only you..."

I pull from you with a slick wet sound, and I can see my cum dripping from you...marking you with my scent, as my own, just as you've marked me.

"Was I good to you, Poppa?"

"Yes Babygirl."

I gently pull you into me, throwing the covers off, and pulling out another large blanket.

Leaning over, I pull out a little thermos and a bowl. and you stare at me, and some clean towels. Saltwater for your nipples, and I lovingly clean you, carefully- appreciation at my tenderness fills your eyes and you take one of your small brown hands and cup my face.

"Am I doing this okay?"

"Ye-yeah. You're so gentle."

"I'm glad you've healed enough to let me do this."

"This is so sweet Tim...thank you."

You stare at me, adoration and love in your eyes, then you look away embarassed.

"What Mija, what's the matter."

"I'm sorry about your covers."

I chuckle softly..."Trust me Mija, it was worth it- saturated with your scent- perfect and lovely."

"You mean that?"

"With all my heart." I open my arms, inviting you into my embrace.

Breaking down from the intensity of the moment, you cry into my chest and I just hold you and cradle you protectively never wanting this to end.