Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably not, but you can tell me if you need to talk." said Sanaii.

"She wants to have a baby. " Luc said editing Alisa's jealously of Sanaii.

"Oh," breathed Sanaii not wanting to analyze how that made her feel, "Well, that's a good thing. You're a great dad and Tee would like a little brother or sister."

"No pussy for me no baby for her." snarled Luc and Sanaii gave him a look indicating Etienne in the back seat.

"Relax, he's asleep," Luc said grinning.

"Later," Sanaii said not taking any chances.

After they'd put Tee to bed, they sat on her living room couch sipping tea.

Lucas felt an unexpected rush of sadness as his eye lighted on the box of dominoes that sat on the coffee table. Admittedly, dominoes had been his and Jared's thinly veiled pissing and chest pounding contest, but he had come to enjoy it over the years

"It's always the little things, isn't it?" said Sanaii softly noting Lucas's crestfallen expression.

"Jay was a good man. I'm sorry I never got a chance to thank him for being so good to you and Etienne. I can't say I would have been so accepting of another man's child- especially with a pushy ass like me for a dad."

Sanaii rubbed Lucas's shoulder affectionately.

"No thanks required, Luc. That's who Jared was...and you're a great dad, silly."

Lucas laid his head back on the couch.

"God,I hope so. Least I can get something right. I won't be winning any husband of the year awards anytime soon."

"What's going on with you two?" asked Sanaii tilting her head against her hand.

"I don't know. She keeps saying she wants to have a baby, but we haven't really made love in months."

"Are you having another affair, Luc?" Sanaii probed cautiously.

"Jesus, not you too. For the last time no!I'm not having another affair. That was years ago. When I told Alisa I wanted our marriage to work I meant it. I still do."

"Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to accuse you, but I can't think of another reason why a woman would hold out on you. You're so sexy and such a good-."

Sanaii broke off with a little gasp realizing what she was about to say.

Luc pinned her with his eyes, smiling devilishly.

"Such a good what, Sanaii?"

"Um, a good everything." Sanaii said nervously looking away and putting down her tea cup convinced some brandy must have fallen in there.

"You really still think I'm sexy now that I'm an old guy."

Sanaii smiled and shook her head.

"You're 33 Lucas! Of course you're still sexy."

So very sexy, she thought. Sexual feelings the like of which she hadn't had since before Jared died were freely percolating in her lonely pussy. It'd been a year and a half since he passed away and she couldn't imagine sleeping with another man- except one

"It's getting late,Luc. Maybe you should get back to the hotel. Alisa might call."

She said standing up quickly. He caught her hand and stood close in front of her.

"You're beautiful you know that. Every year more and more so," he whispered fondling a loc of her hair.

She wanted to pull away when he leaned in close, but her feet felt like clay. She breathed an audible sigh of relief when he only kissed her cheek. Yet, she couldn't help reaching up one hand to rake her fingers through his thick silky hair, remembering how that hair felt between her thighs.

"I'd better go," he said his body in turmoil.

"Yeah," said Sanaii a little breathless.

"You and junior will see me off in the morning, then?

"Don't we always?"

Feeling some of the sexual tension break, Sanaii and Lucas walked arm and arm like friends to the door.

"Thanks so much for being here. It meant so much to us." she said hugging him to her side.

"You never have to ask twice, Sa."

******

The cool evening air blew across Sanaii's bare nipples as she struggled to sleep. The white sheet twisted low on her hips. Her hand rested on her lower belly, the fingers brushing idly back and forth over the flowering lips of her hot pussy more to soothe than to tantalize.

When the phone rang, she struggled for a long moment not to answer it, but failed.

"Hello?"

"Sa, did I wake you?"

His voice had her biting her lip to keep from moaning.

"No, I couldn't really sleep."

"Neither could I."

"You should try. You'll be jet-lagged tomorrow."

"I don't want to sleep...I want to fuck, Sanaii."

Sanaii did moan then halfway between despair and arousal even as her pussy leaked juice on her now busy fingers.

"Lucas, we can't do this."

On the other side of the phone, Lucas lay naked on his hotel bed. His lower belly glistened with sweat and semen as he started to vigorously stroke his angry red cock. He knew after the blow-up with Alisa, this was exactly the wrong thing to do, but he felt like he was in heat. He had locked himself in his room resisting the abnormally strong urge to take up one of the many tacit offers he had received from the ladies whose paths he crossed in the hotel bar. He rented porn, jerked off and still it wasn't enough. It wasn't what he wanted. It wasn't who he wanted.

"Damn, I know it's not right...but it's been so long, baby and I'm going crazy tonight remembering how good you feel, your pussy ...you're touching it now aren't you, Sanaii? Talk to me. Tell me how you like to finger fuck sweet pussy. "

Calling on willpower she didn't know she had, Sanaii moved her hand from between her legs.

"I'm hanging up now, Lucas. I won't you let you sabotage your marriage this way."

Luc's hand slowed and he squeezed the tip of his cock. He took several deep breaths before saying.

"Please don't go. You don't have to say anything. I just want to know you're there. Can't you do that for me? Just this once...Sa'?"

"I'm still here, Luc." she whispered.

They didn't talk after that, but as easily as he heard her breath, he was sure she heard the wet slapping sounds of him fisting himself, and every curse that issued from his lips as the fantasies and memories of her deluged his desire.

"Ahhhh,...oh shit! Oh, Sa!" he called out as he came splashing several thick ribbons of his come on his hands, belly and chest.

"Thank you." he said reverently into the damp mouth piece after catching his breath.

"Go to sleep now, Lucas." she said softly her eyes leaking hot tears of frustration as her abandoned clit pulsed.

"I'll see you and Tee in the morning."

"First thing."

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I'm with the two under me I've hated not being able to rate this series

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
LOVE

I'm with you anonymous 3/15/13 what a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

why can't i give this story the 5 stars it deserves?!!!!!

emj417emj417over 12 years ago
Oh my! and...

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

An amazing and well written story. Really.

N.O.K

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Behind the Masks Luc's encounter with ebony Sanaii changes everything.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 01 Passionate tale w/ young blk woman & white Navy Seal.in Interracial Love
More Stories