All Comments on 'Luca Ch. 01'

by Ongyilkos

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad

It kept my interest. Cock dimensions match mine, so kudos for making 'big' believable (can't go with these 10 and 11 inch dicks you can't get your hand around a lot of authors write...never seen anything even close in the real world).

Narrator is appropriately frail and submissive. Wish the boss hadn't been such an asshole. You can be assertive and dominant enough to enforce a non-consensual relationship without completely disrespecting your sub's human dignity.

Maybe the boss could become a little more likeably dominant in future installments if you intend to write them? Four stars for establishing a story line with potential for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I NEEEDD A NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RANDY ARSE

OH YES SO GOOD A STORRY I GOT A HARD ONE READING IT BUT WISHED IT WAS ME SUCKING HIM OFF TILL HESHOOTS HIS LOAD IN TO MY MOUTH AND SWALLOW T ALL IT WOULD BE PURE BLISS XXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! GAVE YOU A 5- [(*****-) 4.6/5 = 93%]! The story is both EROTIC & reasonably REALISTIC.

As to Luca's nightmare, it is a signal from his suppressed gay side that it is ready to come to the fore come hell or high water. When Luca said to his boss he had become a different person in the mean time, he probably believed he was telling the truth BUT his nightmare tells us otherwise.

Luca is in for a bumpy ride but he will love every moment of it.

• • •

I have been bicurious since i was still in the puberty. I never engaged in any homosexual acts. However I was really tempted a few times.

When i was about 19 i had a part time job in a warehouse that was open 24/7. The boss was very auhoritarian. He also shouted at warehouse help. He used swear words indiscriminately. Whenever he was near me, muscles in my ass would start to pulsate, they would squeeze & relax. I knew that if i wouldn't be able to say no to him if he wanted to spank me or fuck me or hopefully both! I felt really submissive in his presence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOngyilkos@Ongyilkos
I'm completely new to writing stories, so feedback and criticism would be appreciated! :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Luca Ch. 02 Next Part
Luca Series Info