All Comments on 'Lucian Ch. 02'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lack of imagination?

More like the facts of biology.

ChrissiChrissialmost 8 years ago
Wish this school...

...existed when I was young! This story touches some of us in unimaginable ways...please continue.

Chrissi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Marvelous!

Wonderful suspense. You spin a fascinating tale.

As for the clown who thinks this has a lack of imagination, it just demonstrates that he has none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh Please, Please don't stop now. Continue with your story, one of the best I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bull Sh##

Not the story I think it is a great story cant wait for the next chapter.

What is bull is the poor kid dont want this and they are forcing him to do it .

Telling him it is for his on good he is 18 he should be able to make up his own mind .

The poor little fellow dont even have a say.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 8 years ago

I am loving this series so much! Sometimes I see myself fantasizing and dreaming about this series, about cute Lucy in her bed playing around with his fellow girl friends. As I might have said, I love sex stories about non-forceful feminization and feminization schools, but mostly I am also loving that so far it still didn't fall into the overused and sad trope of sissy school as mere sex slave factory. I really hope it doesn't fall into that trope, it's just sad and frustrating. Lucian's semi-hesitant feminization process is going so smoothly and adorably, and I am sensing he is ending up loving being a girl. I am really looking forward for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Same old.

Dreary and deluded nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good stuff

I like it, but I don't understand why you don't post it all at the same time?

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I really like the story, and find it compelling to rush onward. I don't know if I could go back in age that far to remember things, or how they played out in my mind, but the author seemed to have found it. This story reminds me of my childhood, in that I was always rebelling, and getting into fights, to a time when, a shrink was called in. I let loose on him, so much so that I can still remember it. Mother was so upset, I think my dad understood, but mom got her way usually. They thought about sending me to a military school. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your view, I didn't go.

The shrink only reinforced my belief that you cant trust anyone, and that was at an early age. I think that this kid is not the son of Anton at all, and the mother had to save him from what his fathers idea of a remedy was, for his behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucian Ch. 01 Previous Part
Lucian Series Info