Lucian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,331 Followers

"Don't force it, honey. Here, let me help you," Dr. Kurtz said, and her hands helped him sit up against a pile of pillows.

Dizziness clouded his eyes for a minute.

"You drugged me," he then said to the vague silhouette beside the bed. It morphed into Dr. Kurtz for sure. She wore a white coat and a guilty smile. Her pale hand patted his thigh through the blanket.

"How do you feel now?" she asked, disregarding his accusation.

He groaned, ignoring her question too. Her smile faded for a moment.

"It doesn't have to be like this, Lucian," she said. "You see, all this talk about running off isn't in your best interest. It is our responsibility to protect you." Her hand now caressed his thigh. "The world hates you, Lucian; you shouldn't be out there, not now. They'll eat you alive."

He turned towards her, focusing on her face for the first time. She looked tired, he thought -- tired eyes, tired mouth.

"So in here they love me?" he said. "You love me so much that you drug me and inject me when I'm out; and you make eunuchs fuck me so they can keep you informed? I guess I prefer to be hated."

The hand patted his leg again; the smile returned in full force.

"Dear, dear Lucian," she said. "You're so angry, and believe me, I understand. The world treated you horribly. You are beautiful and bright and talented, but all you get is fear and hatred."

He shook his head as if wanting to chase away a buzzing insect.

"You understand nothing!" he said, hating how his voice broke, ending the sentence with a sob.

The doctor's eyes fluttered at his vehemence. Her smile disappeared as she moved her face in closer.

"Believe me, darling, I do."

Her eyes were big and moist now. They arrested his wandering gaze; he could not look away. Her face seemed... naked; a hint of hurt surfacing. Yes, he believed she did understand, even if he didn't want her to.

"I can understand your mother too," she went on. "You know, a week before she brought you, she was here to talk with Ms. Parker and me about you. She cried her eyes out, hardly able to tell her story. She cares for you, Lucian, she fought for you. It may cost her her marriage."

He guffawed and laughed.

"Marriage? What marriage?"

Kurtz blinked again.

"She saved you, Lucian, by bringing you here."

"She should have asked me."

A smile found its crooked way back to Dr. Kutz's mouth.

"Yes," she said. "Maybe she should have. But she was afraid you wouldn't understand and refuse. You would have refused, wouldn't you?"

He knew he would have.

He also very much doubted his mother's heroism. But that wasn't the point, was it? The point was... ah, well what's the use?

"So what did you do to me this time without asking?" he asked, changing the subject. "Inject my balls? Castrate me at last, getting it over with?"

The doctor frowned -- a slight blush seeped through her pasty skin. Then she sighed and rose.

"You need sleep, Lucian," she said, sounding as businesslike as her lips allowed. "The girl will bring you supper. I'll see you tomorrow." And she turned to leave.

"Coward," Lucian whispered.

***

The girl brought soup and fruit and then left him to get some rest.

Of course he couldn't sleep, after this awful day of treason and manipulation. He'd thought Drew might love him, but in the end she was nothing but a spying whore for the school's management and so was the Asian girl. He guessed the whole school was one big network of snitches and traitors, aimed at his surrender.

As he lay there, studying the dark ceiling and wallowing in his self-pity, the throbbing of his balls became more prominent. He'd already checked with his hand that there was no bandaging, but the sac felt puffed and glowing.

By the light of the small reading-lamp he threw back the blanket and pulled down the boys' briefs he wore. His penis was as limp and small and pale as ever, but his ball sac looked dark and swollen. He touched it and winced; not so much of pain as of a deep, pulsing sensitivity. The small head twitched and rose from the puffed bed it rested on. A sudden bubbling of liquid sparkled in the light. It bathed the exposed glans, making it shine.

His toes clawed from the orgasmic rush.

Reaching for the head, he spread the clear, slimy substance all over the tingling helmet, panting as he touched its rim. He felt the heartbeat in the vein that ran up the short stem. A new gulp of clear goo welled up and ran down until it pooled at the root of his now swollen penis. Groaning he kept massaging the head, shaking at each small, rippling orgasm it caused.

His mind called it orgasm, but to be true he'd never felt anything like it.

There was no build-up as he knew it, just a slow flooding and ebbing. As he increased the pressure of his slippery finger the almost painful sensation sank deeper into the stem of his penis and down to his balls. It made his anus close and open, and his thighs tremble uncontrollably.

At last his crotch gleamed with a growing pool of moisture, sinking between his thighs and soaking the mattress.

The pulsing sensation had by then spread through his entire body, making him shake and moan with every wave. He felt like a glowing torch in the quiet, dusky room, burning brighter with every little climax he produced.

He had no idea where it would take him. He just went on rubbing and massaging the head, until the heat gradually subsided and the alien sensations ebbed away. He grabbed the short stalk to salvage whatever was left in a desperate jerk-off, but his penis softened and shrank.

Soon he could hardly hold it anymore.

Lucian lay trembling for minutes in the quiet, empty room, until a tremendous sense of fatigue overwhelmed him. Pulling the blanket up, he turned and fell asleep right on the wet spot he'd created.

angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,331 Followers