All Comments on 'Lucian Ch. 08'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 8 years agoAuthor
just to let you know, dear readers:

chapter eight is where this story ends, for now.

one never knows what may happen, the sweet boy has grown on me,

but any new episodes – if any at all – will be in an uncertain future.

thanks for reading and commenting, a.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

I have never been so engrossed with a story before, and to see it left off here leaves just a little to be desired. It's a great story, and one I wish wouldn't end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Slightly Disappointed

I feel as though just because Lucian got the stereotypical big black strapon it wouldn't just automatically click for him that hes a girl. That just follows the whole sissy stereotype that I feel your story went beyond. That and that it's healthy for him to just stay with Charlie even though he's not interested sharing and that he's not interested in men also says something.

Idk it's just not the development I was hoping for even though I know I'll be in the minority here. This just seems like a tragic ending to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Ending sucks though. I mean REALLY sucks. I'LL not be adding this author to my list of favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

please say your not done with this story...it had me wanting from the begining..i feel a deep sense of lose..please dont let it end like this..to many questions almost like ill just stop reading here anymore

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 8 years agoAuthor
sorry, darlings, but i'm exhausted.

you have no idea how exhausting it is to write this story – and rewrite it, and rewrite again. i do understand you want to know more; i want to know more too, but i need a pause. please be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Take your time

I am willing to wait for more this story is very great and I hope you take your time with it I don't want the rest of this to be rushed just as long as we get more at some point in time will be good by me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep at it

Don't get discouraged by some of those commenters, keep writing at your own pace. Follow what your muse tells you, because everyone else's is taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

I liked the ride you gave,blazing winding roads,twisting turns,bumps in the road.

Even a good crash and burn but managed to survive back on the road again,but to do what turn and take the turnpike and cruise back home.I just thought you would kept on the back roads,more exciting and a more pleasant view.Good luck if you try this gendre again.B8EA

PerimedesPerimedesalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful ride

This story has kept me glued. I looked forward to new chapters and was always thrilled to find the next chapter. I do think that you envisioned the finish line and dove across it though.

Please take your well deserved break and come back to this story. It deserves to be finished properly and you're certainly talented enough to see it through.

Please keep up all your good work and don't be discouraged or get burned out.

Again, kudos on a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue the story.

I love the story of Lucian. The ending seemed a little rushed and left some questions unanswered. Did Lucian and Charlie stay together? Did Lucian go through more changes, like breasts in her transition to become a girl? And where did she go when she left the school? Are the answers to be given in the chapters to follow?

I did have a problem with your choosing to use he/she or his/her for Lucian in this chapter. You kept changing back and forth for Lucian being male and then female in the same sentence many times. I found it made the story a little confusing.

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue the rest of the story. please help my troubled soul

I have not slept for two nights. The unanswered quedtions. The unsatisfactory ending. What is Lucian future. There are further chapters of explanation for the fate of so many characters. Drew, Harper, Charlie (did he have sex with his father as you implied?), Mackenzie, Background on Headmistress Parker, Dr Kurtz, the teachers. What is the truth behind all the deception.

This is a great story, well written, I have read it four times discovering seemed nuances and schemes always implied , not yet fully developed.

I am a nervous wreck..I have Lucian PTS syndrome.

Please take your rest and reinvigorate your self.

I really need closure so I await your continuation of Lucian and Norton's Academy of Excellence with great expectation. This story had a profound effect on me.

kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 8 years ago
my too cents!

Bravo!

Thanks for a Well Crafted, Beautifully Erotic tale.

You further enslaved my attention with each installment.

Best wishes on Your future endeavors!

SKHPSKHPalmost 8 years ago
All your stories touch me deep, Angique!

That's mostly because the protagonist is always a victim of manipulations by others.

So I do fully understand that writing such stories drains you - especially since you are (as me) not a native speaker. The more I admire your excellent style, your easy play with words.

One anon criticised your mixed use of pronouns, but that was one of the highlights of this part: your way of showing that he/she is in between genders.

As other commenters, I hope for a continuation!

5* for the whole series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A PUTRIDESQUE SYMPHONY FROM AN BROMIDIC EX-WHORE

Ahhh just FUCK OFF to all you morons...

Harry in VA's Witness

ps. I bet such a comment won't survive like those excessive mucous dripping

ass to mouth cum gurgling fetish lackeys

panpeterpanpanpeterpanabout 7 years ago
Love this story, 10 stars ((-:

What a story so far, one of the most immersive I’ve read so far!

I love your style and hope to find out how Lucia deals with her mother and leading her life outside of the academy, stadgenoot ((-:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucian Ch. 07 Previous Part
Lucian Series Info