Lucian Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,329 Followers

Confusion entered.

He tried to sit up, but all strings and ligaments of his body seemed to have gone. Heat still throbbed inside his bowels; even his penis pulsed.

Then the door re-opened and Charlie stood on the sill, naked against the outer lights.

"I bring you a man, Lucia," she said with a voice as deep as she could muster. "A mean, big man with a giant cock -- hard and fat and uglyyyy..."

She stretched the last word until it curled into a giggle.

He shirked up against the headboard, watching her approach. The front of her body was in shadows, but as she exaggerated the sway of her hips he could discern the huge dark thing that swung in front of her crotch.

It was a black strap-on dildo, and it took him back to Halloween, one and a half year back.

But this one seemed much thicker.

There had been toys in the games Bobs played at their dorm, like vibrators and slender dildos -- long prostate-ticklers. He had used them with Taylor and Charlie, but this was different.

There was menace and cruelty in the thing as it swayed and danced closer, like a black Cobra -- a hypnotizing snake.

He couldn't avert his eyes.

"I am the brute of creation," Charlie whispered now as she kneed over to him, the snake sliding over the sheets. "I am the strong giant with the monster cock that will squeeze the soul out of your body, little girl."

The bulbous head on the black pole glistened; so did the ridges and veins on its shaft.

His body was still limp and hot from their previous play, so, even though his brain cleared up, he didn't resist her hands lifting his ass cheeks from the bed. A pillow slid under him, and at the same time he felt a cold, thick liquid gush into his anus. He wanted to rise and see, but Charlie's open mouth engulfed his, her tongue penetrating.

There was no pain when the monster entered.

There was a pressure beyond anything he'd ever felt. It was an overwhelming sensation, bordering on panic -- yet soothing, numbing every source of resistance.

His sphincter stretched wider than ever, but it didn't hurt. He was just... persuaded. The slow, unstoppable progress was the only thing happening in the world, it seemed. It was a force aimed to conquer his very center.

He was wide open; eager to be convinced.

Not many thoughts were left in Lucian Gaines' mind when tiny, flower-eyed, silver curled Charlie Washinsky pushed her four inches thick and ten inches long cock up his colon.

"Tell me I am your man," she breathed into his ear. "Tell me you love my huge, ugly cock; how it stretches your tight little ass. Tell me how it destroys you, but how you love it; how you want more, always mooooore..."

But Lucian was hearing nothing, seeing nothing.

He just felt. She just felt.

And then she came.

***

The phone rang on Parker's desk.

She picked it up and listened. Then she nodded and said: "She's ready."

She looked at Lucia Gaines in her baby-blue dress, and her trained eyes saw the final changes -- how all tension slipped away, a new softness relaxing her limbs. How each of her gestures became elegant and precise, effortless and automatic. How her calm pale blue eyes reflected the smile of her weak, moist lips.

There was electricity in the air around the girl. It gave her body a breathtaking quality -- at once proud and yet completely... open.

Yes, Gloria Parker thought, she's ready.

"The car is waiting, honey," she said, adding honesty to her Smile.

The moment was as magical for her as for the girl. So many things had gone wrong, so many hurdles had to be conquered, so many ugly measures had to be taken. But watching the girl rise, she knew it had all been worth it.

"Thank you, Ms. Parker," Lucia said, lowering her knees in the slightest suggestion of a curtsy.

Her pale, long fingers held her white clutch as she turned, moving with utter grace on slender heels. She allowed just a hint of sexiness in the sway of her tight little runner's ass.

Parker's sigh filled the room when the door closed.

angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,329 Followers