All Comments on 'Lucid Ending'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

It doesnt matter that you got some technical words wrong. But seriously this was an amazing story. I loved it. Amazing. Cntinue keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Absolutely my favorite story of all time! Perfect mix of romance, happiness, grief, real life emotion! Loved it !!!!!!!!

cosimo14cosimo14almost 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved it good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A great story

one of my favorite stories on this site \

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
A GREAT LOVE STORY

A great love story. I guess they can't all be happy endings.

GoodyGoodyTwoShoesGoodyGoodyTwoShoesalmost 12 years ago

I love this story. I love Karen and Adrian. This is a beautiful tale of true love and what we do for the people that we love even if it brings us pain. My kleenex box is empty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

This was an absolutely amazing story! You brought out the emotions so vividly! I don't particularly care for "not happy" endings, but this story built up so much emotion, that even though it wasn't a classical "happy" ending it brought tears of joy and love streaming down my face accompanying the tears of sadness and loss. My words can not describe enough the amazing skill, energy, true feeling, and emotion you displayed/conveyed in this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sobbed so hard

This story was beautifully written and quite wonderful even in its sad parts. My only. complaint would be the sex scenes (shockingly enough). I feel like parts of this story was truly wonderful and then id get to a sex scene and would skim my way through til it was over. Don't get me wrong, I love a good sex scene or two like the xt person, but the scenes to me didn't match the tone of the story at all.

-Amebede

ansdguyansdguyalmost 12 years ago
I have to agree with "Sobbed so hard" comments.

The eroticism and romance in this story was truly a wonderful experience for me.

Thank you for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
much more beautiful than words can ever say

i cried for most of the story. Still crying. Thank you.

It is beautiful.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is one of best incest stories I've read. I'm a sucker for incest romance and this delivered, even better than Candlelight062's loving siblings series. Your stories keep getting better, but you'll have a hard time topping this one.

Keep it up!

LC

Mark737Mark737almost 12 years ago
Speechless!

I don't know what to say. An incest story that went far far beyond just sex. It was powerfully written. There is only one way for a writer to pour that kind of emotion into a story. They have lived it in reality. Just simply an amazing story. The sex was hot. But the actual love story was epic. I will heed your advice at the end of the story.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
Cry

You made me cry. This story... You are an artist. painting pictures with your words. I loved these two and truly enjoyed traveling along with their journey. WOW! LR, I am speechless. This was beautiful. You made me cry.

delightdawndelightdawnalmost 12 years ago
wow

You made this ma'am cry. Beautiful.

JPBVJPBValmost 12 years ago
One of the very best

This story was excellent -- to the point the erotic parts were quite superfluous. I deeply felt for our protagonists, my daughter was "tortured" by chemo at NIH until death granted her relief.

You need to continue this story. If by her act of euthanasisa she is convicted of murder, his wish to have her take over his shares will not happen, and the "monsters" win.

Insofar that the protagonists were not blood relatives, I did not see it as an incest story. Just as a love story.

JasonHalsteadJasonHalsteadalmost 12 years ago
Excellent...

...but two things irked me. A typo (damn those things!) near the end of the story in dialogue ("put" was replaced with "out") disrupted the flow. A minor thing but very disconcerting. Nothing I would ever dream of downrating you for, I'm simply making you aware of it as I like my readers to do for me.

The other thing is I'd like to know what became of Karen. In particular that good could triumph over evil so the cousin and other money-hungry pricks were unable to benefit from his passing.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 12 years ago
riveting

A story with depth and character development...it is rare in this genre to feel real love between two characters...but you did it...

I had tears in my eye by the end...

Well done...

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Very good

Strangely enough, although I usually read stories here for the sex scenes, I agree with some of the earlier comments. The story was so strong that the sex was a distraction. Sounds weird, I know. Gave it 5 stars anyway, nicely told pro-euthanasia story.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 11 years ago
My goodness

That was beautiful (she types as she wipes her eyes and face). 10 stars if I could give them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BRAVO!!!

There are no words in the English language to describe "REAL LOVE" but you got close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a genius

there is nothing left to say that the others have not.You have scripted a masterpiece with such skill that it blew me away.This story exhibits the power of true love!

Bravo LaRascasse! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect

I have read the majority of stories in the literotica hall of fame. This hands down should in my opinion be at the very top. I had to stop and pull myself together several times while reading this. Thats really never happend to me before, so i want to thank you for the experience.

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
I am weakened !

Can only agree with those before me.

A wonderful talent in the field of 'eroticism'

A wonderful talent also in giving us a story of 'deep and everlasting love' , another case where we do not have a word to describe it.

I too would have given 10 stars if I could.

Was most impressed that you had the guts to tackle the, for some reason, delicate subject of euthanasia. It should be allowed in so many cases like your hero and my father and my sister.

My congrats to JPBV and sun_sea_sky for their understanding. Sympathy folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

I absolutely loved this story!! Had me very emotional to the point where I was crying in the end! The raw emotion is amazing! Love all your stories your a great writer! Love your number one fan ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why

if you are going to post a story MAKE DAMN SURE IT IS COMPLETE there needs to be a begining to introduce the characters and develope them and build some plot. there needs to be a middle to further the plot and character development. there needs to be an PROPER END which you totally failed to give. so you wasted our time on an unfinished story that ends up a piece of trash because you couldn't be bothered to finish it YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

camr4656camr4656almost 11 years ago
A VERY BEAUTIFUL STORY!!

WOW!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY. I CRIED BUT NOT AS MUCH AS KAREN DID. SLEEP WELL, ADRIAN.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Masterfully woven.

This was powerful. I'm so sad. And angry. And in love with both of them.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Powerful Story.

Tackling a very sensitive subject (euthanasia) is to be commended. Thank you. The story certainly jerked my heart stings. Thank you for this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't stop crying.

I don't know if I hate this story or love it. Its beautiful. The tears just won't stop falling down my face. Thank you for writing an amazing, heart touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
D:

This was so interesting I skipped all the sex scenes D:

Very nice story, thx !

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Very well written

Five stars.

"All of you deserve to rot in hell for what you out him through." This caused a stumble during the final scene for me. I believe "put" was the intended choice.

The incest portion may be arguable for some. There was no blood kinship, and with the death of the parents, there was just the ghost of taboo, as their past kinship was sundered on the death of the parents. There would the scandal of their past step- relationship, but no legal impediment to marriage. Legal constraints, of course, vary by state and nation.

That two lonely and intelligent young people embraced the sibling possibilities of their otherwise uncomfortable parental situation was understandable. The friendship and sense of family provided them with stability and companionship, and as articulated in the story, Adrian and Karen found in each other someone to trust and to confide in. That it progressed to seeing each other as life partners was also handled deftly. Well crafted character interactions. Bravo.

The medical power of attorney, given without spousal consent, is an interesting legal hoop. Some shyster would probably do it for the fees, but I doubt it would stand to scrutiny. The very rich, however, are usually required by boards and attorneys to have such codicils in place when they assume power. Peaceful transitions and redistribution of assets versus decades of letting the courts decide? Rarely acceptable.

The story was strong, but I found it pressing toward melodrama on the last page and a half. (A page on Lit is about nine or ten written pages in a word processor.) You were doing fine conveying their emotional connection, but I think the desire to ramp up the emotions led you a tad astray. Sometimes it's what you don't say. You had already built the connections, and were reinforcing it with the characters recalling memories. At that point, the readers can ably fill in for themselves. Saying their love was the most intense and truest over and over was too much for my own tastes, breaking me out of the tale. Trust the readers to make their own connections.

Love deepens our connections to each other, and it is the fuel by which heartache and loss burns more intensely when tragedy comes to pass. Even if that faith is only in love itself -- it is love and faith that help us endure the unendurable.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
it is all based on a false premise

"I love you Adrian. Not like siblings. I love you like a woman is supposed to love a man."

They are NOT siblings.

When most of the tension and regret is supposedly because of the taboo and forbidden nature of being brother and sister, and they are not brother and sister, it makes most of the underlying drama of the story meaningless.

What would have been wrong with making this a romantic story based on two people who love each other and just happened to meet and become acquainted in an unusual and unique manner?

and once again you have chosen to write a love story in which one of the couple die a horrible and lingering death.

Just one negative take away after another.

KatamaranKatamaranabout 9 years ago
I couldn't get past the first page...

...Of awful medical blunders. I let the part about nasal cannulas delivering drugs slide because maybe it got missed in editing. The undifferentiated neoplasmoma gave me a straight up giggle. But when you expect me to believe that a medical professional would order or even get CLOSE to pushing Heparin (a blood thinner, anticoagulant) into a man who is already gushing blood.... I can't even continue with the story. Pretty please, for the sake of future readers, find someone who can fix your misinformation or take it out if the plot entirely. Shame I couldn't get past it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
heart touching... :'(

Really touched my heart .... Couldn't stop crying... Especially while reading the last two pages .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LaRascasse = God

Surely you didn't write this....God did. Such a beautiful piece of art. I hereby bestow you with the title " Magician of 'Romantics' " !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best line in history

"But for just one more yesterday with you,

I would gladly give up all my tomorrows."

Anyway I've been looking to reread this story for ages but couldn't remember the name. Great story. I cried.

sandeep130391sandeep130391over 8 years ago
Its Very Emotional

Cried a bit. Its awesome story though a fan of happy ending, i loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5 STARS⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I cried and cried, especially in the last couple of pages.😥

Best line : " But for one more yesterday with you, I would gladly give up all my tomorrows."👌 Very touching story. Well done. If only it was a movie🎥... I would pay 💰$MONEY$ 💰to watch that. Its so absolutely great that I am short for words!👍👏❤❤❤💋💋❤❤❤

alexf2198alexf2198over 8 years ago
touching

this is simply a masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unfuckingbelievable stupidity.... The author should change his name to BRAIN DEAD

You had that long list of people helping to concoct this story and still posted dumb errors like these?

Note... I’m starting well into the story before singling these things out... and will probably skip some of them.

1. Karen let out a small gasp as he gently rolled a nipple between her (HIS) fingers.

2. Karen was aching for him to touch her between her legs but she did not (DIDN’T) ask for it. (WHO TALKS LIKE OR EVEN THINKS LIKE THAT??? SO STILTED.... )

3. She followed this by trailing kisses down her (HIS) shaft.

4. "I think he likes me," she said, with a wink. (WHO THE FUCK WINKS WHILE MAKING LOVE IN THEIR MARRIAGE BED??... WHAT A JUVENILE LINE.)

5. Taking both his balls in her mouth, (NOT FUCKING LIKELY... UNLESS SHE HAS AN OVERSIZED MOUTH AND IS LOOKING TO CRUSH THEM OR SERIOUSLY HURT HIM.)

6. "Where did you learn to do that?" Adrian gasped.

"Practice," she mumbled into his balls.

(NICE TO HEAR YOUR BRAND NEW WIFE TELLING YOU THAT SHE BECAME A MASTER COCKSUCKER BY SUCKING HUNDREDS OF COCKS.... AND I SUPPOSE THE ANSWER TO THE NEXT QUESTION, “WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO FUCK SO GOOD IN ALL THESE POSITIONS?” WILL ALSO BE, “PRACTICE.”)

YOU’VE DONE A GREAT JOB OF TURNING THE HEROINE/GIRL WHO’S “LOVED” HIM HEART AND SOUL FOR TWO OR THREE YEARS BUT WAS AFRAID TO APPROACH HIM, INTO A TRAILER TRASH PIG WHO’S SUCKED AND FUCKED EVERY GUY WHO’S EVER OFFERED HER A STIFF COCK. YEAH.. WAY TO GO... GREAT WAY TO RUIN WHAT OTHERWISE SEEMS TO BE A GOOD STORY. (AND I’M ONLY HALFWAY THROUGH IT.)

What a bunch of fucking wizards you and your collaborators are. You’d fuck up a junk yard.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
Well, I finished it and I was right.....

You fucked up a truly great story. How sad. I hate seeing shit like that.

Since she has the notoriety, wealth and power, seems like she should have told the story of why he was being kept alive to the newsmen and publicly expose the greedy fuck who'd ordered him drugged way beyond when the honest Dr.'s had given him up to eternity. The hospital and the other Staff Dr.s were more than willing to just keep sucking up the daily thousands of dollars for care and useless treatments. All that information could have been published to embarrass and put public pressure on the greedy, mercenary fucks... including the corrupt Judge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't get it

With all the people helping you with this, there are still things like:

""We will keep trying. And you will make it. " People don't talk in this stilted, formal way in conversation, unless English is their second language. Should be: "We'll keep trying. And you'll make it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ignore the arseholes

As a 50 year old man who because of medical issues cannot make love to his wife who has breast cancer (in remission), this story tore me to pieces. If my wife ever asks me to "pull the plug," will I have the courage to do it? Ignore the bloody arseholes who criticise your grammar, medical terminology, etc. There's one in every crowd and too many here. The feelings came through. When my wife and I got married and I stood in the church in my RAAF best blues, and she walked down the aisle, and we said "in sickness or in health," little did we realise what that may entail. You woke me up to the meaning of that phrase. Blessings, Eric, Sth Oakleigh, Victoria, Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Adrian

ended up being the most selfish SOB EVER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible!

What a story and so well written. As the author says in the story, they are not blood relations. They are not step brother and sister but are half brother and sister i.e. they do not share a parent. Five stars and more, certainly one of the best.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Cannot fault it. Style was very emotional, alternating between their growing love and his desperate medical battle. Would have liked an epilogue where she took over the company and ook vengeance on all who'd hamed him as well as fighting her own inevitable charge in court. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

SIMILAR Stories