All Comments on 'Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 01'

by MaryGrangerx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

The suggestive family relationships mixed with underwear and dirty magazines make this a wonderful start to a long series. The Confessional and the mention of different characters all add to secrecy of it all.

I hope there are many parts to come. I know I did. Fucking marvellous.

derekukderekukover 8 years ago
Great story

Loved this story. Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe not physical cruelty

But definitely some mental beat downs. And some really silly/dumb people.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 8 years ago
An interesting start

I think the author should consider letting someone read through her work before she submits the story, to iron out little mistakes that have sneaked into what is a very good beginning.

Perhaps a little naive in places, but with a range of 'personal interests' that are sure to please many readers.

I notice the 'braver' visitors to these pages (our anonymous 'trolls') have once again found a suggestion of a cuckold theme and 'the feeding frenzy' has already begun. Ignore them Mary, if they not brave enough to sign their abusive comments, their opinion is worth nothing.

amoroneamoroneover 8 years ago
Brilliant

I love your stories and this one is the best to date. Great detail and a superb build up; my imagination is running wild with the possible scenarios. I will read part 2 soon and enjoy more of your unique but plausible erotic tales.

CuriousEdCuriousEdover 8 years ago
So many threads

There are so many threads running through these stories... to the point that you don't know who is going to do what with whom next! I read through the (current) 5 stories that the author has written, with rapt attention, and I am very much looking forward to more.

John73UKJohn73UKover 8 years ago
more soon please...

I've read all 5 parts and am enthralled - just cannot wait for the next episode...please hurry!

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 8 years ago
Another great story

Totally amazing, the scenarios Mary cums up with.

wanting to confess to a friend about her fantasies

and how she is so worried about them even though

she knows others have their dark little hopes for

being naughty. A lot going on here that's for sure.

Thanks Mary!

kalodinkalodinabout 7 years ago
Very feminine POV

Measured exposition that titillates with increasing excitement. Kal

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
The leisurely build up hallmark of Mary's work

I read the unnumbered chapter first and this is meant to be chapter 6 I think, but it didn't matter because having read many of Mary's stories one can more or less jump in anywhere and try to make sense of the story line later. It would be a good excuse for rereading. Like warm toast when the weather is bad outside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Full confession

Always an excellent idea. Not sure if Father Flynn is the right person to receive it, though. The Bishop of the Parish, a former avid sinner himself, could make far better use of Brian's timidity and Lucille's lasciviousness. Bisexuality tolerance will be the theme of next weekend's Letter to the Faithful.

(Pictures available upon request at the parish office M-F 9:30 to noon.)

Another great story, my wonderful cunt-whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's totally unclear that this was originally written as a pedo story with "Brian" as a 13 year old. "...just 23. Little more than a lad. ...All boys fantasize. ..." You totally didn't just swap a 1 for a 2 there. Obviously. Not possible. 23 is absolutely "barely more than a lad" rather than "not terribly younger than we are" and "a fully grown adult". And his speech patterns are clearly those of a mature 23 year old, too.

Yeah. The kid was originally a 13 year old with a big dick. Pedo cuckoldry...when you think you've seen it all... Pardon me while I seek some brain bleach. Also, pedos get the short, blunted stake, not the long, sharp one. That, or a millstone and thrown into the sea, if we're feeling like going all New-Testament on them, instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous