All Comments on 'Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 02'

by MaryGrangerx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
derekukderekukover 8 years ago
Getting better

mmmm Lovely long instalment. The story just gets better

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Does Bruce have the IQ of a pea?

And how is she going to "have Brian in a fantasy"? Bruce never says that HE wants her to make him a cuckold. She has shown she has little love and no respect for her husband. Time to divorce the slut. Did you bother to proof read this or think it through? Doesn't read like it. Not good. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was beautiful.

Very well written and very erotic. It has full star rating from me and loads of cream if I had a chance with Lucille. Brian seems to grow in stature as well as elsewhere.

Daddy Longlegs

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I love it and wish I was in Lucilles place. Keep it going, please.

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
I THINK LUCILLE

is the ultimate woman to fantasize about. While I might not want my wife to do the things she does her openness is invigorating. Please tell us more and I have added you to my favorite author list..

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 8 years ago
Very good series, very erotic

I like the flow of your narrative, and your use of language. Looking forward to reading chapter three.

amoroneamoroneover 8 years ago
Woderful

Very well written and flows beautifully. I like reading your stories and this one is perfect for me. It's so erotic and full of anticipatrion and excitement. Please ignore the anonymnous comments from someone who obviously should not be reading erotic fantasy. It's their choice.

hotoldrguyhotoldrguyover 8 years ago
WOW

This second part really got me going. So erotic ansd stimulating. It has left me with a puddle of precum in my pants

lorencinolorencinoover 8 years ago
Anon is good or bad

There are two anonymous comments here so far, one praising you and one dismissing you as a poor writer. The critical anonymous is showing its ignorance and inability to think critically by confusing the content that it doesn't like with the quality of your writing. I think it is because your writing is so effective that you are getting such a strong reaction from this detractor. Naturally you may conclude that I think your writing is extremely effective in evoking a very powerful sexuality that is developing in the four people involved in this story.

GrampervGrampervabout 8 years ago
Unusual

for me to ask for more before I reach the end of a series, but more please?

Larkfield61Larkfield61over 7 years ago
Great story for a lonely night 😀

Would like Brian to fuck Lucille hen make Bruce suck his cock clean.

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Proof of a parallel universe

I have been away a few weeks but that's the feeling I had when I returned to these stories by Mary. It's amazing how the narrative holds tight as the scenes get more and more heady. Several times, I caught my breath and steadied, only to have to catch again. Mary, as an author is every bit as skilful as others I've admired, Updike,Simon Raven and Antony Powel....and I've just thought that there is another parallel universe writer,in a Victorian Style,and that is Dame Ivy Compton Burnett.

I look forward to Brian with Mrs Miller, large hairy women are very exciting to me, and if they can be persuaded not to wash for a day or two........oooooohhhhhhhh!

ShyTammyShyTammyalmost 7 years ago
Simply Amazing

I love your writing style, each word revealing a bit more of the story. This erotically suspenseful and is giving me such a lovely feeling to read.

fantasyboyfantasyboyalmost 6 years ago
So erotic

Beautifully written and so erotic. I can really relate to these stories. Like Mr Ross I am not very well endowed and after my wife bought a large dildo I realised I was not enough for her. My nephew now helps me out and I am allowed to watch and pleasure myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous