Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was looking very intense as he said "The panties she took off. Her used knickers?"

I repeated almost robotically "Her used knickers?"

"That's right Mr Ross. What does she do with her dirty knickers?"

I couldn't prevaricate. The question was unmistakeable and very direct. I had to answer or make a fuss.I knew I couldn't make a fuss. I said "She usually puts them in the dirty laundry basket in the bathroom."

It was very quiet now as I pondered over what I had just said and Brian was thinking.

Nothing was said for about 5 minutes and then he said "Mr Ross, I would like to have them?"

I felt afraid but aroused. Quite stiff. My heart was pounding. Trying to sound casual "What would you like to have Bri?"

"I would like to have her panties."

I nodded, not knowing how to respond.

He asked me politely "Could you get me her dirty panties Mr Ross? I will bring them back to you."

I gasped. I didn't pretend to be upset but I was genuinely gobsmacked and tried to control my voice as I put him off "I am not sure Bri. It could be difficult."

He nodded. He also seemed to accept my answer as he turned back to the circuit board and did a few more connections. I turned back to the drawings and tried to concentrate. Not very well but it was almost finishing time.

That evening after tea, Lucille and I were having a quiet glass of wine and chatting. She was quite aware that her squatting in front of Brian would have provoked some sort of reaction, so it wasn't an innocent question when she casually asked how my day with Brian had gone.

Slowly, I explained what had been said. I didn't leave anything out. Although it was serious I could see she enjoyed me telling her and asked me to repeat some of the things. In all fairness I was enjoying telling her. It was like a semi fantasy for both of us.

She did say several times "So it appears he would like to have my used panties?"

I nodded "He would also like to mount you."

She was breathing heavily and murmured "He wants to ravish me."

The thoughts and the words must have affected us both as that night we had one of our most exciting Fantasy Role Plays ever. It was one involving Lucille being forced into submission by a young lad and I was her husband watching helplessly. She climaxed many times and I held on as long as I could, conscious that my little penis was the source of such ecstasy.

When we awoke next morning we were still in that very pleasant state of mind and we chatted about silly little things before getting out of bed.

I was curious and asked her "Would you object if I let Brian have your panties? Would it upset you?"

She didn't answer immediately and then said "Well Bruce, that seems like something you and Brian have to settle between yourselves. It is a man thing and I don't want to be involved."

With that she got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I was left to contemplate what I should do. I had come to the conclusion that Lucille and I should keep our private affairs to ourselves and the question of Lucille's underwear should be restricted to ourselves.

When I got up, I went into the bathroom. The first thing I saw was the laundry basket. We are both extremely neat people and the basket is usually tucked away inconspicuously in the corner. This morning however it had been pulled out to be more noticeable. What was even more obvious was that Lucille's panties were draped openly on the outside of the lid. Normally they were well hidden inside amongst the other clothes.

Even the fact that they were well used was very obvious. It was an open invitation. I took her panties and put them into a small bag and went back into the bedroom and put them in my brief case. I made up my mind I would give them to Brian later in the day.

When Mrs Miller arrived on her own I felt disappointed. She explained to Lucille and myself that the animal sanctuary where he sometimes helped out had an emergency, and had sent for his help.

We both nodded understandingly as Mrs Miller told us "Brian is so kind, so he has gone in for just one day."

Lucille took Mrs Miller into her office to explain some of the things she wanted done and I just drifted back out into my Work Shed. I can't explain it but I felt a little jealous of Lucille being alone with Mrs Miller. I remembered when I had talked to Mrs Miller in her home and she knew I was thinking about her panties and big thighs. I ached for her. She was so ordinary and matronly, I wanted to have her myself.

I imagined nestling between her big thighs and just thinking about her large breasts almost made me cum. I felt lost not having Brian to work with and chat with. I was really looking forward to giving him Lucille's panties. I didn't enjoy being on my own.

That evening as I chatted with my wife she was eager to tell me that Mrs Miller had now received permission from Father Flynn to give her full Confession and it would start the following week. Lucille could hardly contain herself.

She told me that she thought of Mrs Miller in the same way she thought about Mrs Grace.

When she had explained to Mrs Miller her exciting feelings about Mrs Grace, the older woman had smiled and said "It's nice to have different fantasies Mrs Ross. They do no harm."

The conversations we were having about Mrs Miller and her son were very enjoyable to both of us. It was a sign of how much we loved each other that we were so honest and open about things.

She asked me outright "Do you fancy her Bruce?"

I nodded "Very much Lucille. As much as Brian fancies you."

My wife giggled and I felt so happy. That night we had the most wonderful orgasms together. They were even better that the ones we used to have when we were first married. I know my smallness causes me to slip out of her from time to time but we don't let that spoil our enjoyment.

The following day, I was on tenterhooks waiting for Brian to turn up. When he did he was very apologetic and so polite. I told him not to worry and relax. We settled down to work. I was hoping he would ask me about Lucille and things. He didn't though, as he seem so engrossed in some connections he was making.

After a while I could wait no longer. I tried to sound casual as I told him "I have a little present for you Bri." And handed over the small bag containing my wife's panties.

He looked puzzled but as he opened the bag and drew out Lucille's knickers he gasped and murmured "They are so lovely."

I was pleased with his reaction but just watched as he opened them out and turned them inside out which showed up the marks. He breathed heavily and murmured "I can see she has worn them Mr Ross."

I smiled. His reaction made me feel good. I said "She had them on all day Bri and most of the night."

He nodded and pondered "Did you take her knickers off Mr Ross?"

I really enjoyed his questions now. They didn't shock me so much but they surprised me. I told him "No Bri, she took them off herself."

"Did you fuck her last night?"

"Yes Bri, I fucked her."

"Did you spunk up her a lot?"

His questions were always so genuine, they made me want to be truthful with my answered "Yes Bri, I did spunk up her but not a lot."

He was a nice lad and he nodded understandingly "I expect it's because you have a small Dickie?"

I felt a bit embarrassed but just agreed "Yes Bri, you are probably right."

He nodded and then slipped Lucille's panties back into the bag saying "I will have some wanks with these over the weekend."

I was surprised how honest he was and didn't say anything.

We both settled down to work. Later on Lucille came out with some cups of tea for us and some nice toast. She had her short tight dress on but didn't do any squatting. She did squeeze past him to set the tea down on his bench and even I could see his huge donkey cock tenting in his trousers. She must have felt it as she squeezed by him.

She sat down for a few minutes looking so innocent but with her short dress, it did reveal her stocking tops. She knew what she was doing.

Nothing out of the way was said or done but her actions excited me as much as Brian.

After she left neither of us commented and we really settled down to do some work. I had some contracts to fulfil and found Brian's help invaluable.

He left for home at about 4 o'clock with his mother with the words "See you on Monday, Mr Ross." Mrs Miller smiled at me. She had a lovely knowing smile.

Lucille and I were very busy over the weekend. On the Saturday we both had to deliver some completed work to our sponsors. They were well pleased and paid us handsomely.

On the Sunday we both attended a service in our Baptist Chapel. I enjoyed going there and Lucille sang in the choir. After chapel we met some friends and went down to the coast for a few hours.

It was really enjoyable although I must admit my thoughts frequently strayed to Brian and his mother.

On Monday, Mrs Miller turned up alone and my heart sank. Where was Brian? She explained that he wouldn't be long as he had just called into the Animal Sanctuary to do something for them.

At about 11.o'clock he turned up. So polite and apologetic. Obviously I didn't mind him being late. I was just anxious to know how he had managed with Lucille's underwear.

Nothing was said for about an hour but eventually I couldn't stop myself asking if he had enjoyed my wife's panties.

He breathed so heavily it was almost a gasp as he explained "They were gorgeous Mr Ross. I had 5 wanks over them. By Sunday they were stiff with my spunk, but I have brought them back for you."

I panted to think of him being so aroused over my wife's dirty knickers, but really didn't know what to expect as he brought out a nice pretty bag which presumably contained her underwear. The bag wasn't the same one that I had given him.

He opened the bag and handed me the delicate item. They were spotless and smelling of delicate perfume. I was astounded and murmured "They have been washed and ironed Brian. You have done very well."

He smiled "I didn't wash them Mr Ross. My mother told me that I couldn't return Mrs Ross's panties in that state and she washed and pressed them and put special scent in the water."

I was gob smacked. Brian and his mother seemed to come up with surprise after surprise. I murmured "Your mother washed them Bri?"

"Yes Mr Ross. She said that I couldn't give them back full of spunk." I nodded weakly. Even the thought of it all made me aroused.

He seemed to think it was the most normal thing in the world. I just wanted to keep him talking about it but knew I had to be cautious and just remarked "She doesn't mind you wanking then Bri?"

He hardly raised his head as he said "No, Mr Ross, she doesn't mind at all. She taught me how to do it best."

I breathed again and asked "She taught you how to wank?"

"Yes, she sort of showed me how to hold on a long time. I like her wanking me."

"She actually wanks you. She doesn't mind?"

"No she likes doing it for me. She makes my prick really big and loves making me shoot my spunk in the air and sometimes over her face. She told me she likes the taste of my spunk."

God, it was wonderful. As he was telling me this so nonchalantly I had to cross my legs to stop myself cumming.

I spoke normally "Your mother is a fine woman, Bri. Nice and plump."

He again accepted the statement literally. Yes she is Mr Ross. She has nice big Tits."

I spoke softly "Have you seen her Tits Bri?"

He chuckled "Of course I have Mr Ross. She likes me to play with her Tits and make her Nipples big. Her Nipples taste lovely and milky". I wanted to cum again as I thought of him sucking his mother's breasts.

Suddenly he stopped his work on the connection Board and asked me directly "Would you like to feel her Tits, Mr Ross?"

I had to be careful now. We were talking about his mother. I didn't want to offend him and said so.

He smiled "Don't worry about that Mr Ross. As you said when I say things about Mrs Ross. It is only men to men talk."

I felt relieved so I simply said "Yes Bri."

He again asked "So would you Mr Ross. Would you like to play with my mother's Tits?"

I nodded. "Most men would Bri. She is a nice big woman."

He made a few adjustments with his screwdriver on the board and then continued "What about the rest of her Mr Ross. Would you like to feel there?"

Carefully I replied "Feel where Bri?"

"You know. Up her dress. She doesn't usually wear tights. Would you like to feel her knickers?"

I decided to play it straight and said "Yes I would Bri."

He hesitated "She is older than your wife Mr Ross and a lot bigger."

"I like that Bri."

He was trying to warn me not to be disappointed "She wears quite big panties as well."

"I like that Bri."

He went into his bag and showed me a picture. It was of Mrs Miller standing above him with her dress unbuttoned and pulled up showing her white panties.

I said "She looks nice, Bri."

He nodded but then added "No one else has seen those pictures Mr Ross apart from us and Father Flynn."

I gasped. It was another shock for me to absorb. I had to look natural and said "I understand Bri. I won't tell anyone and I really did like that picture."

He seemed to be satisfied and asked "Do you want to see some more that I took of my mother, Mr Ross?"

I nodded. I felt they may shock me but I had such a horn on now I wanted to see anything he would show me.

He rummaged around in his bag but seemed to be having difficulties in locating them.

He did said "I took some pictures of her with her knickers down."

I gasped "I would like to see those Bri."

He finally found one. It was mind blowing. It was a picture of Mrs Miller just standing there with her dress pulled up to her waist and her panties pulled down to her knees.

There was a mass of hair between her legs.

He saw me looking there and half apologised "It's hard to see her cunt Mr Ross as she is so hairy there."

I wanted to show my appreciation and said "Thanks for being so nice to me Bri. If I can do anything for you I will."

He shook his head. You have already been very kind to me and my mother Mr Ross. You have given us a job and Mrs Ross is so wonderful. And you even got me a pair of her knickers to play with,"

I breathed heavily. This was so exciting and I knew Lucille found it exciting as well. Our fantasy nights had reached a new peak. I knew I could help Brian more.

I said "If you like Bri, I can probably get another pair of Lucille's panties for you to use this weekend." I could see the gratitude written on his face as he excitedly thanked me. We had had enough excitement for a while and we both quietly returned to our tasks.

In the afternoon we were doing some easy work which didn't require much concentration. We started to chat bout different things and suddenly he said "Do you really fancy my mother Mr Ross?"

I gulped some air in. Then deciding honesty was the best policy told him "Yes I do, Bri. I have always liked older women but your mother is exquisite." He smiled. I had clearly given him the answer he liked.

He asked "Would you like to fuck her." This was going again. I nodded.

He persisted "So you really would like to fuck her. Fuck my mother?"

I answered plainly "Yes Bri. I really would like to fuck your mother."

He hesitated for a moment as he tightened up one of the screws and said innocently "Father Flynn, fucks her." I tried not to sound surprised but didn't know how to react.

We went quiet for a few minutes and then he came out with it "I would really like to fuck your wife, Mr Ross. What's it like to fuck her?"

I knew I was more aroused than he was and simply said "It is exciting to have it up her Bri?"

He queried "Your cock up her?"

"Yes Bri. My cock."

He nodded and then said "You're little cock?" I felt devastated but knew he was not being derogatory, just factual. I felt embarrassed but just nodded.

He must have thought about it beforehand as he said "Does it ever come out when you are fucking her?"

I blushed "Sometimes, it slips out."

He just commented "If I had my prick up her, it wouldn't slip out. My knob would be jammed right up her. Once I stick it up her, it will only come out when I pull it out." I nodded. It wasn't difficult to imagine.

Just then the internal phone rang. It was Lucille saying that Mrs Miller was ready to leave and could Brian get his things together.

I passed the message on and Brian sorted himself out and met his mother in the garden. As Mrs Miller left she gave me a wave and a sort of secret smile. I had the feeling we were all in a sort of intertwined private conspiracy. It was exciting.

That evening after tea, I could hardly wait to tell Lucille about all the things that Brian had said. She was even more eager than me to listen. The events and the conversations were exciting us both so much. We didn't actually do anything then but both knew we would be into a magical fantasy land at bedtime.

Although she liked me repeating all the things he said, she also liked me asking her about the things Mrs Miller told her and her thoughts about Brian.

She told me that she had had some conversations with Mrs Miller which involved Brian and herself. It wasn't as blatant as my conversations but there was clearly a suggestion of Brian mounting Lucille.

"Did she think it was wrong and a bad idea Lucille?"

My wife shook her head "No, Bruce. She just talked so sensibly about who could get hurt."

I could see the logic in it all "What did you say Love?"

She looked at me seriously and said "I told her that as long as it was not against my will and you would be agreeable and want it to happen then we wouldn't be hurt."

I simply said "I agree with that Lucille. What did she say?"

Mrs Miller said that "She would be pleased for Brian as she knew he wanted to do it to me."

The conversation was getting complicated so we just stopped there. She just asked "What did you think about me coming down your shed this morning with the tea and toast?"

Knowing what she was talking about I asked her "When you squeezed past Brian in the shed, I wondered if you could feel his cock pressing into you?"

She giggled "Gosh Bruce, I couldn't fail to feel it. It was immense and I could feel the heat of it on my tummy through my clothes and the shape of it."

God, this was incredible but I said "What do you mean about 'the shape' Lucille?"

She looked puzzled "I don't really know Bruce. It was obviously long and thick but the top of it seemed to have a huge lump in it."

I gasped "That was his knob, Lucille. At the top of his cock. He said that when he thinks of you, his prick gets huge and the knob at the top of his cock grows into a sort of golf ball."

She panted "When he thinks of me?"

"Yes, he said he still wants to stick his knob up you and fuck you."

I had problem not ejaculating in my trousers but I wanted to wait. I was pretty sure that the talk was causing Lucille to cum, but she was better at controlling it. She was able to do it quite a number of times.

That night it was ridiculously exciting. At the end I was exhausted but so happy. I had the feeling that Lucille could do it many more times but had stopped to suit me. I felt I was letting her down but she simply said "I love you so much Bruce."

I knew that once I started my little dribble, my penis would go soft and that would be the end of Lucille's enjoyment. A few times she had started to carry on her own. She called it her 'after dinner, dessert'.

Strangely this excited me and I asked if I could watch her having her dessert. This little twist seemed to please her and I would stand at the bottom of the bed as she would lie naked on the bed with her legs wide open doing it to herself.

I could get myself stiff again but I couldn't get any more dribbles. Over the weeks we used to have our ecstasy sessions and then I would watch her having her dessert. She would ask me questions like "Do you like my cunt, Little Brucie?"