Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of our games I had now regularly become Little Brucie and to be honest I loved it and wanted to be obedient and say things that she wanted. It was like a double ecstasy.

Even after our dessert ecstasies I still felt I was letting her down but she simply said "I love you so much Bruce."

We just lay there for several minutes and then I asked "Would you like Brian to have you, Lucille?"

She didn't answer for a minute and then said "But I am married to you, Bruce and I love you. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

She was such a good wife, but I wanted to increase her happiness if possible. I said "Well you know in our fantasies I am your cuckold and you enjoy those very much."

She started to say something but I just carried on "And I enjoy those fantasies as well Lucille. With your father or Uncle or whoever we choose and although it is only fantasy I like watching."

She went quiet before saying "Would you like to be my cuckold and watch Brian have me in fantasy?"

I breathed heavily. It was a moment of truth. I just said "I would like to watch." I didn't say anything about fantasy.

We both went silent. It almost seemed as if we were both being transported by a gentle breeze into a very pleasant land. I felt wonderful. Lucille must have been feeling in exactly the same way as she kissed me gently on the forehead and whispered "I love you so much Bruce. You are the ideal husband.

With that she cuddled up to me and we both fell into our usual deep sleep. Tomorrow would be another day.