All Comments on 'Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 04'

by MaryGrangerx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really well written.

Apart from being such an erotic story it is all so well written without any over long paragraphs and the adventures knit in to one another so well.

For all the charm of it all, my prick seemed about a foot long from start to finish.

I wouldn't mind being Father Flynn myself. I am not sure about giving Lucille confession, but I would certainly give her something apart from 5 stars.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 8 years ago
Well Done

The story itself contains so many exciting elements that it is bound to appeal to a wide range of readers. I can see that more care has gone into this chapter as many of the simple errors and mistakes, which I felt detracted from the story have been eliminated. I assume they are those things which 'creep in' as the text is committed to 'paper' and bits are edited and moved within the story. I congratulate the author as it would appear that she has resisted the desire to 'Write it' and 'Send it' in one move and look forward to the continuation of the story as it unfolds.

QuietoldieQuietoldieover 8 years ago
Getting even better

I have read all the earlier chapters and enjoyed them but I have to say that Chapter 4 is even better. I can't wait to read Chapter 5.

42154215about 8 years ago
Simplicity

The story line is full of eroticism and that means the readers mind does the work . It certainly has my cock leaking pre cum just like Brian's

The discription of Luciles orgasms could be more graphic and realistic but that's a small criticism. Loved it and thank you

RegretsRegretsalmost 7 years ago
A wonderful new world

One thing that I always notice is just how relaxing it is to read a story from Mary. Nobody is hurt, everyone is treated with consideration, and all help the story go along as best they are able. And some have major roles, like Brian, Mrs Miller and Father Flynn, which we can project into as avatars. This body of work should be more widely known. I'm sure that it has important therapeutic value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bruce deserves the best!

Bruce - and any such man - that so freely and eagerly lends out his wife for casual fucking deserves the best!

Perhaps even a touch of affection from time to time, to remind his wife how much her husband loves her.

My treat, this time!

Mistress Nikita

obeynikita.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous