Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that this was the best I could get and said in a rather low voice "Yes Mrs Miller, I understand. It's OK as long as its fantasy."

She could see I was looking depressed and tried to cheer me up "But there are other things you can do Lucy without going to the full mounting."

I couldn't see what she meant. She had told me fantasy was OK but I that Brian could only fuck me once a month. I asked "What else can I do then Mrs Miller?"

She smiled and spoke to me as if I was a child. "Well you did say you liked the little things you did in the shed with Brian with your husband watching. I assume you enjoyed those?"

I wasn't quite sure but some of the things were very exciting.

I must have looked uncertain as she asked "Did you like wearing the very short skirt out in the shed so that Brian could see up?" I had and I nodded.

She asked "And did you like squatting for him?" I nodded again. Not only did I like young Brian looking up my skirt but the physical movement of squatting with my knees apart made my panties tighten between my thighs and pull into me. It was an exquisite feeling.

She chuckled "Brian told me he liked you doing those things as well. It made him very big.

I tittered "He is very big anyway Mrs Miller."

She laughed with me "I suppose I should have said Lucy, you made him even bigger."

I was feeling more relaxed now and thought I may as well push things as far as possible and asked "What about the time I had to squeeze past him, in the shed."

I had told her all about that in my Confession. I was also fairly sure that Brian had told her as well. She smiled "Are you talking about the time when you felt Brian's prick rubbing into your belly?"

"Yes Mrs Miller, I could feel the shape of his knob. Just thinking about it made my panties wet. Bruce couldn't see everything but he knew something was happening and it made his little penis stiff."

"So you both enjoyed it. Brian has told me he liked it as well."

I could see an opening now and asked "So if I did that again, would that be a serious sin or would Father Flynn say it was acceptable?"

She laughed "Well, as both you and Bruce liked it and my Brian certainly enjoyed himself, then it is obviously acceptable."

I felt great relief and joy. "That is wonderful, Mrs Miller."

She was clearly in a helpful mood and said "Actually Mrs Ross, you could make it nicer by wearing even shorter and thinner clothes if you have them."

I had loads of short skirts and I had another idea as well "Would it be OK if I wore thin little panties, Mrs Miller?"

She knew what I was thinking now. It made her chuckle and she encouraged me "Yes of course but if you also wore ones with a narrow gusset, it would make his penis feel even nicer."

This was wonderful and my mind was working overtime "Oh God, that would be gorgeous, Mrs Miller."

I knew she wanted to help me and looked a bit pensive and asked "Would you like him to undo the front of his trousers as you squeezed past him, Mrs Ross."

I was lost for breath and simply nodded my head up and down.

She said "It could get a little rude Mrs Ross if his penis popped out and your husband would not be just looking in the camera. He would be watching close up from a few feet."

I mumbled "Bruce would be embarrassed Mrs Miller but he would be wonderfully excited."

She smiled "That seems reasonable Mrs Ross. Of course if you also pulled your little skirt up as you squeezed past him, it could end up between your thighs rubbing into your panties."

"The ones with the very narrow gusset?"

The possibility of something serious happening was very obvious to both of us.

I spoke almost automatically as the thought occurred to me "If it slipped up the side, he may fuck me. Would that be acceptable Mrs Miller?"

She smiled "Well, he wouldn't be actually fucking you deliberately, would he?"

"No Mrs Miller. Not deliberately anyway."

She laughed "Are you saying you would like Brian to fuck you accidentally Mrs Ross?"

I felt encouraged. "My panties do have small gussets Mrs Miller."

She nodded. She understood what I implying. She looked very pensive as if she was making up her mind.

Then she said "If he fucks you by accident like that I don't think that is a very serious sin."

I must have looked pleased with myself as she said very pointedly "If you happen to get fucked like that Mrs Ross are you sure your husband won't mind?"

I knew that although Bruce would be humiliated he would want to watch.

I told her "I think it will make him very stiff Mrs Miller."

She again looked serious and said "So you and Little Brucie would like it. Brian would obviously like it and as far as I am concerned it is an accident."

I gasped in gratitude "That would be wonderful, Mrs Miller."

She was still being nice but had to say "That just leaves Father Flynn."

My heart sank. I had forgotten about the old priest. I knew that if he didn't accept it then Mrs Miller wouldn't allow it.

I blubbed "But you said, it wasn't a serious sin if it was by accident."

She corrected me "It would be serious but nor very serious. I think I could persuade Father Flynn but he would probably impose the penance himself."

We had talked about special penance before but I had ignored it. I didn't really care what it was.

"What sort of penance would he impose on me Mrs Miller?"

She explained "Well you would still have to say your prayers to him but he would indubitably have to spank you."

I looked shocked as I muttered "Spank me, Mrs Miller. Do you mean smack my bottom? I couldn't allow an old man to pull my skirt up and see my panties." She nodded thoughtfully.

Mrs Miller said "I can quite see your point of view Mrs Ross. What you are really saying is that you don't think Brian should fuck you by accident."

I panicked "No Mrs Miller. I am not saying that. It was just the shock of thinking about Father Flynn seeing my knickers."

She spoke again "It is quite reasonable for you to be shocked Mrs Ross and it is important you realise, he wouldn't just see your panties he would pull them down. He would spank you on your bare bottom."

"My bum?"

"Yes Mrs Ross. He would spank you on your bare buttocks. But if you are unable to accept that, then we should forget it."

I panicked "I can accept it Mrs Miller, and I want to accept it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am very sure, Mrs Miller."

She smiled "That's settled then Mrs Ross. I will explain to Father Flynn your full acceptance and that you want to be a good girl for him."

The thought of being a good girl for the old man sent little flushes through me. There was also the fear of being very embarrassed. I told Mrs Miller of my fears.

She laughed "You must remember Mrs Ross that Father Flynn is a very mature man and has helped many women exactly like you get over their problems including their deep embarrassments."

I explained "But in my case Mrs Miller, it is a little different as I go to regular meetings with Father Flynn and we discuss problems as equals with other Committee members. I am unsure how to handle this sort of situation."

She nodded. I could tell from her manner she knew exactly how to sort this difficulty out.

She explained "But your fears all stem from the fact that when you are in your meetings on the Committee you are all equals with Father Flynn."

It seemed fairly obvious as that is what I had just said, but I nodded.

She went on "But when you are in the Confessional with Father Flynn, you are not equal. He is much senior to you. Much older. Much wiser, almost like a parent."

I could see what she was saying and murmured "So he would be almost like my mother or father."

She chuckled "Hardly your mother Mrs Ross, but certainly like your father."

I gasped "My Daddy."

"Exactly like your Daddy, Mrs Ross. I know in these circumstances he would be happy if you called him Daddy."

It was getting clearer now "So in Confession, I would be his daughter?"

She nodded "Yes but not so formal. You would be his little girl and sit on his lap."

I remembered what she had said earlier and asked "So, when I am his little girl and sitting on his lap, would he have my knickers off?"

She thought for a moment and then said "I am not sure when he would take your panties off Mrs Ross, but when are sitting on Daddy's lap he will probably give you a little feel up your skirt."

"Between my legs. He would feel my panties?"

"Yes of course. That is providing you are still wearing them."

I nodded my head. As usual Mrs Miller had answered all my questions honestly.

She looked at me and said "You have to make your mind up Mrs Ross if you want to go to Confession with Daddy and have your bottom smacked and any other penance he may impose."

I knew what I wanted. I wanted to be fucked by Brian. I also knew they my husband wanted to watch me being fucked by Brian.

She had been so honest with me, I wanted to be equally honest with her. I looked at her and said "I want to go to Confession with Father Flynn, Mrs Miller and I want him to take my knickers off and I want to sit on Daddy's knee and have my penance, whatever it may be."

12