Lucille Nailed It Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie looked slightly fazed.

"You want me to give up Digger, don't you? He told me about you and him."

Lucille giggled.

"Not at all; he may visit as often as he wishes. My only stipulation is you two don't get amorous when I'm here, or when I'm expected to return."

"Is that all, your only house rule?"

"Yes, I'm a little young to be a dragon and my supreme ambition is to follow is Mrs Graham and produce protégés."

"Mrs Graham?"

"I'll tell you about her in detail one day."

"And sleeping together, is that a condition?"

Lucille frowned.

"I said one stipulation and mean that. Of course you may come into my bed but I suggest we keep our minds and bodies pure to allow oneness to develop - you and Digger are together now, so let's not do anything to jeopardize that relationship."

Chrissie, smiling wickedly, reached into her dress front and pulled out a breast, exposing a very pink nipple.

"Not even a playful suck?"

"I indicated we do nothing that might jeopardize your relationship with Digger; stop teasing me!"

"You're a remarkable person, Lucille. May I use your phone?"

Chrissie phoned her father's office and citing urgency was given the phone number where he was in discussions with Digger, Andrew, Mo and their professional advisers.

"Daddy, it's Chrissie. Something's big has come up. Get Digger to follow you home and we'll discuss it over dinner. Oh, and daddy - reject taking Fashion-Up magazine in the deal - my whole professional career may depend on that. Don't bother discussing it with me, daddy, just do it."

Chrissie then phoned her stepmother and said that she, Digger and a VIP would join them for dinner.

Lucille asked nervously, "Do you think you should interfere like this in your father's business dealings?"

"Stuff him Lucille. He has more money than he'll ever be able to spend. I believe in you and if we are to enter into a working relationship we'll need a vehicle, and that's Fashion Up. Who on earth gave it that lousy name?"

"Digger's mother."

"Oh that bag. She gave Digger a right going over when he arrived at Bluewater Downs with me instead of you. The air of the downs was blue as she let rip."

"You mean she used bad language?"

"That's what I just said. Oh, sorry I forgot you are American. She seems rather taken with you. Digger says she'll get used to me."

* * *

Chrissie and Lucille went by cab to the mansion on Potts Point on the edge of Sydney Harbor.

Lucille was dressed stylishly - Chrissie had sent her back to change when she came out of her bedroom in a very plain dress.

Chrissie said her stepmother would be expecting to see a consultant to a fashion magazine dressed to the nines, that Geneva was French and only thirty-four years old.

"Daddy likes them young and lush."

Daddy turned out to be a charming man but with an edge to his voice and although his lips smiled generously his eyes remained watchful. The biggest surprise for Lucille was the top of Angus McKeon's fading and thinning red hair only came to just above his wife's eyes; Geneva was the same height as Lucille and although having a rather old-looking face with a thin nose and a somewhat severe turn to her mouth was vivacious, spoke English superbly well although adopting an outrageous French accent when telling jokes.

As soon as Digger completed his greetings, kissing both the new arrivals, Angus led them outside to the drinks trolley beside the pool.

When everyone answered his toast by echoing 'good health' he turned his cold blue eyes on his daughter and asked edgily: "What's your momentous news my dear."

"I'm leaving tonight to live with Lucille."

"Geneva?"

"I know nothing. Is this a new romance for you, darling?"

Angus almost choked in his gin despite Geneva ending her impure tease with a light chuckle.

"Digger?"

Digger closed his mouth and gathered his thoughts.

"This is news to me - they only met the airport this morning. How has this come about, Lucille?"

"We appear to need each other, but not emotionally. I am temporarily taking in Chrissie as my protégé, to assist in her development as a fashion illustrator if she chooses to go in that direction. I shall be employing her as my personal assistant in my off-shoot consultancy business until the fate of Fashion Up is decided."

"Using her drawing skills, Chrissie will try to materialize ideas that have been trapped in my head ever since I first became interested in clothing fashion. Artists have tried to draw to my instructions but what eventuates is rigid, lacking subtleties and it is within those fragile differences where the garment I have imagined begins to soar to take on its own life, if you can understand what I mean."

"The point of difference - the multiple points of difference in your case," Geneva said quietly.

"Yes, yes - those are the words I was trying to find."

"What on earth are you two women talking about?" Angus snorted. "Sounds like intellectual hogwash to me."

"Please don't under-estimate Lucille," Digger told Angus.

"This young woman appears to possess extra-ordinary talents - one being a visionary that somehow allows her to perceive how people will react to things about to happen or even some time ahead. Even you, Angus must surely acknowledge how invaluable that is to someone influential in the clothing fashion industry."

"Well yes."

"Allow me to demonstrate Angus and Lucille please cooperate fully. When coming here from Woolloomooloo Lucille, you had no idea who Angus was, other than a big-time publisher?"

"That's correct."

"You expected him to resent your sudden influence on his daughter."

"Yes."

"You knew Chrissie would probably defy him and go and then attempt to rebuild her relationship with him."

"Yes."

"But you look confident that this is going to occur the easy way, why is that so?"

"I had already set this up to make it happen - it's strategy but I was able to visualize achieving the result I wanted. I saw a shape of a man - not knowing him I was unable to visualize recognizable features - kiss me, being wonderfully pleased with me."

Angus bellowed in laughter.

"Oh come on Lucille, get real huh. The days of Fairy Stories and happy endings are gone. I think you are trying to pull some sort of scam, but have enough confidence is Digger to know he'd not allow that to happen. Have another drink - it sounds as if you're already had a few."

"She's had nothing but chilled water and a cup of coffee all the time I've been with her, daddy."

"Okay, Lucille. Tell me what's going to happen with Fashion Up?" Angus grinned. "You haven't told her have you?"

"No," Digger said. "I only finished talking to Mo and then to Andrew and to inform you of the result when these two arrived."

"I don't think I ought to predict the outcome to that."

"No, of course not," Angus chortled. "That's because you're up against a stone wall."

"Digger?" Lucille asked, cheeks flaming, and he turned his palms upwards and out and said it was no skin off his nose.

"You didn't have to agree to Chrissie's request not to take the mag because your advisers had already recommended to exclude it because it's a commercial time bomb. But that's not me foretelling you anything momentous because many people could have told you it was a risk not worth inheriting."

"Digger and Andrew won't want the mag left on their hands and they hit a snag with Mo. Although she hasn't told me yet she is being pressured by her partners to join me and I excited her with that invitation and she wants to come along for the ride."

"There's a loan of $280,000 against the mag; I've seen the figures. Digger would have said since I want the mag lock, stock and barrel I could have it for $100,000 plus $280,000 to pay off that loan plus $10,000 for contingencies. But Mo would have stuck out her chin and said no. She urged Andrew and Digger to agree to something like $250,000 and to arrange the transfer of the loan because she didn't want to see me starting off in a financial squeeze."

"Jesus," said Angus and Digger said "Yes it went something like that."

"Is she right?" asked Geneva.

"Almost," Angus said dryly. "Digger told me his hard-ass sister beat them down to $150,000 plus taking full responsibility for the loan."

"That is just unbelievably impressive, young lady. Chrissie, hop down to the cellar and fetch two bottles of champagne. I predict this lady is about to buy a magazine."

"No not right now daddy. I want to see you kiss her because of her incredible vision."

"Oh yeah - I've promised Geneva I'll stop kissing other women unnecessarily."

"I really meant in bed," Geneva complained, but he ignored that, asking Lucille, "How are you going to send me out of my tree?"

"The real reason why my protégé has been invited to live with me is to learn discipline and motivation needed to help her strip off some of that surplus weight. She's too comfortable living here. I need to break the cycle of her over-eating habit and teach her to respect her body, to think lean and to exercise."

Angus beamed with delight.

"You mean stripping that blubber off her down to your size, don't you?"

"It's a target but let's just see what Chrissie decides; everything is up to her. All I propose doing is to provide a helpful environment that includes working on motivation and teaching her self-discipline."

Angus blew his nose, using the opportunity to wipe under his glasses.

"This pleases me more than you can imagine - I look at Chrissie's friends and know she should be like them. It's not a crime being fat, but it's not healthy and I should know because I have trouble tying my shoelaces and am being treated for blood pressure."

Wiping his eyes again, Angus promised if Chrissie managed to shed twenty pounds by say October he'd reward her well - "and you too Lucille. I am quite overcome with this project of yours; Chrissie is my only child she's rather precious."

Digger said loyally, "Lucille won't fail you Angus."

"Whoa there, gentlemen," Lucille said firmly. "Chrissie decides what her targets are and whether or not she achieves them is over to her. If she fails to reach targets I want no recriminations - do you understand?"

"Aye Lucille - that makes sense. Gee you have a suit of steel under those clothes of yours, don't you?"

"Enough, enough," Geneva cried. "Mrs Malcolm signaled dinner was ready quite some time ago but I have waited for this discussion to end. I'm very proud of you, Chrissie for taking the plunge."

"Come on Lucille, accompany me to the table. I want to hear about your experiences in the fashion world - Digger has told me bits and pieces and it sounds so fascinating."

Chrissie left the table early and went to pack. She entered the rose-wood lined lounge with its large Italian chandelier dripping in crystal from the 14ft high bell-shaped ceiling where the others were having coffee and handed Lucille two thick folders.

"These are my drawings of clothes from the age of nine or perhaps ten until the last one that was completed about a month ago one wet Saturday afternoon."

Geneva sat beside Lucille and they looked at page after page of the work of a largely self-taught artist, though at school she did receive elementary tuition.

"She told me she attended a summer art school when she turned eighteen," murmured Geneva. "That was before I entered her life. She's never shown these to me - they are so interesting."

Then a little later: "Well fancy that, these are my clothes...look there are now drawings of the clothes I'm wearing now - there's me, easily recognizable as me."

"Yes it is and she has politely softened your nose."

"Yes, so I'd noticed. What a sweet girl."

Chrissie joined them when she saw Lucille put the folios down.

"Well?"

"Brilliant - an exhibition of the development of an artist," Geneva smiled. "You shall have no problem drawing to Lucille's instructions."

"That's not true is it Lucille?"

"It's not as easy as it sounds Geneva," Lucille said gently. "These drawings are of what already exists - copies. What Chrissie now faces is being coaxed into using the talent she's developed to materialize what she sees or senses through me. That will be infinitely more difficult - even more difficult than interpreting what she sees a model wearing to give it more life through changing lines a little and with subtly drawing out shade and shadow endings to give the illusion of flowing movement."

Geneva looked uncertain.

"Can this be done?"

"I think so. That's why it will be an advantage for Chrissie and me to live together like sisters, hoping to bond almost as one."

Glancing at the two men to ensure they were not listening, the worldly-wise Geneva leaned closer to the two women and whispered, "I'm not suggesting you do this but the closest bonding occurs when two people become lovers."

"That wouldn't be fair on Digger," Chrissie sighed and Lucille said, expressionlessly, she would have to agree.

"And I also," Geneva said. "Life does have its complications."

Late Monday Lucille and Mo completed the application for the registration of a company of Graham Inspired Holdings Limited to become the parent of Lucille's consultancy, Icon Consultancy Limited.

Not coming under the umbrella of the holding company would be Fashion Up Limited, with Lucille holding fifty-one percent and Mo forty-eight percent of the shares. Andrew prepared an application to protect the name of the magazine by having it registered to the new company. He and Lucille's lawyer would become outside directors of the holding company and being allotted one share each.

Next morning Lucille held a staff meeting to bring everyone up to date and introduced Chrissie as her creative personal assistant. Chrissie was recruited as a temporary employee of Lucille's consultancy until the new company was operating.

All the staff applauded the announcement and Lucille learned from comments that the new regime gave them confidence of the magazine continuing its revival.

"Wow Lucille you've got a team rooting for you," Chrissie said and Mo agreed.

"Come with me Chrissie; I've arranged to settle at 3:00 today on the Woolloomooloo warehouse on which I was holding an option in the expectation I would land the magazine. Then we'll go to it with the floor plan to meet the building alterations specialist who is ready to start work marking out the new partitioning."

"I have it all in my mind so just need your input. I don't want to overlook anything and to be too impractical in the rush to get the conversion completed."

Chrissie looked at the gutted structure, mouth agape.

"You call this an office? This looks more like an aircraft hangar."

Lucille smiled.

"Oh young woman of little faith - you only see what you see, there is so much I must teach you. Tony Modotti and his subcontractors will do whatever we require to make this interior habitable so we will partially provide mezzanine floors around three-quarters of the building but the central core will be vaulted full-height to those sky-lights which shall be replaced and extended. One quarter will be left fully vaulted to become a film and photographic studio."

"But the space - it's much too large. It's at least four times as much as we need for the magazine."

Lucille laughed and said whatever gave Chrissie the idea there would be only one magazine? We also need much storage place - we will have a roll-out catwalk to run the full length of the central vaulted core."

"Ohmigod," marveled Chrissie. "What we have here is the start of a publishing empire isn't it?"

"Good girl, you learn fast as I knew you would. The empire sounds a bit too grand but yes, bigger things will follow. Right Tony, here's where I want the grand entrance leading in from the car park. I want a long reception desk flanking both sides of the entrance and from there..."

* * *

Consultant Lucille Lightfoot walked to the bank of elevators of the Excelsior Hotel when the sole occupant of the one she headed to stopped the door closing on her.

"Bob - Bob Song, fancy meeting you here."

The advertising guru put out his hand but it was brushed aside; he was kissed coolly amid an aura of uplifting perfume and a pretty smile warm enough to curl his toes.

"Bob I am beholden to Deborah and Andrew Monk for initiating my entry into business as an consultant and to you for indirectly bringing me into contact with Ashleigh Avon which has triggered a series of new initiatives - I have no idea how I can ever reward you."

"Never calling me a Dingo would be nice."

Lucille flicked him under the chin with the back of her forefinger, saying, "Funny man. Fourth floor business suites please."

"Done and we're already here."

That startled Lucille. Her frown turned into a smile.

"Ashleigh's working party...she said Bob...you're that Bob?"

"My we're having a slow day at comprehension, are we?" he smiled.

Ignoring the sarcasm Lucille, almost six inches taller in heels than Bob, pushed him against the oak paneling of the elevator and saying she knew how to reward him and kissed him deeply. When he responded after some hesitation she drew away and placing a finger over his lips whispered huskily, "But not here huh?"

"N-no," Bob said. "I'll hold the door open while you re-do your lipstick and I wipe my face. Do you really mean you're taking me to bed tonight?"

"Yes if that's your wish."

"You know I'm married and have a mistress."

"I know but I've decided to become more liberal to accommodate you. A girl can be too proper and miss out. You're also such a deserving case."

"My divorce application is going through and my current girlfriend is not much of a companion outside the bedroom as she's married."

"You're a naughty man Bob. Perhaps if we link well we could look at repeat performances."

"I can't believe this - someone in my office calls you the Ice Maiden. And here you are talking to me almost like a...like a..."

"Slut is an acceptable word for me to hear from you in private, you naughty man. I'd love to be a slut to you if that would please you. When I said reward you, I meant reward you."

"Good morning you two," Ashleigh said brightly. "Reward Bob; what for and how? Usually men prefer being rewarded only one way."

"Oh what way is that?" Lucille asked as they kissed.

"Don't you dare try to embarrass me in front of a man," Ashleigh giggled.

Late that night, as Lucille and Bob entered her room she gurgled enthusiastically as Bob pulled her hand on to his erection.

"Back against the door," she said, unzipping him but finding it a bit of a struggle unbuckled his belt and slid down the trousers and underpants while Bob, equally intoxicated, peered trying unsuccessfully to find the light switch to track what was happening.

Holding the hairy bag containing two sizeable testicles in one hand, and the very stiff cock of a man almost twice her age in her other hand, Lucille licked around the head and purred, "Nice."

Bob just groaned and crashed his head against the door as Lucille tongued the end slit as if about to penetrate.

"Lucille," Bob cried hoarsely.

Her tongue slid away from that area of sensitivity and licked down the length until she was licking her own fingers which trigged her arousal, making her more than ever aware that she was virtually a sexual refugee. Providing he was a gentle, artful lover she...no, this was taking her mind off the task in hand. And mouth!

With a good chunk of Bob in her mouth she was prevented from laughing at her wit.

Lucille stopped fingering his balls and reaching under her skirt slid two fingers into her pussy, surprised how wet it was. Oooh she was ready for you lucky man and licking under the top of the head worked her hand up and down his shaft while frigging herself, heating up and feeling near ready to let go with a bang.