Lucille Nailed It Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob had two handfuls of her hair and was yapping something between groans. What was he on about?

"Where do I..."

Groan.

"... shoot as..."

Groan.

"... your tits are covered."

Groan...groan.

Lucille, with half his dick now in her mouth didn't really know the man, how clean he was, but because her inhibitions were freed by alcohol was aware she was sucking a virtual stranger's dick without the benefit of a condom and why not give him the treat he deserved and allow him to blow in her mouth.

But she thought that would keep; if he wanted to spray her breasts then let him.

Sucking him she reached behind, pulled down her zip and her strapless dress fell to her waist. She undid the pretty rose pattern fastening at the front of her bra and that garment disappeared.

As Lucille allowed Bob's dick to slip from her mouth she stood up and switched on the light - she wanted to see this as well. Squatting she squeezed his balls and began fisting him, making sure her leading thumb and forefinger on the upstroke hit the collar of the collar of his cock very firmly before retreating for repeat action.

Bob's eyes appeared to bulge at the sight of her smallish breasts but the dinky little nipples were up stiff like two half-inch long pencil ends.

He sounded no warning but she felt his balls tighten; he threw his head back - his eyes were closed and veins in his neck and on his forehead stood out as the cum squirted in two powerful ejections and a third of much lesser volume and velocity.

He stood, panting, admiring his breast painting with a boyish grin - a grin that changed to either delight or pride or perhaps both as looking at him intently Lucille then bent over her breasts and sucked up some semen like a vacuum cleaner.

"Jesus," he whispered.

They cleaned up and talked for a while before he appeared ready to doze off despite standing against the door.

"Lucille shook him: "Come on, off to bed and return early and finish the job - we'll both feel more energetic them."

"Can't I sleep here?"

"No come on," she said, jumping off the bed and trying to pull him behind her.

"All right, all right," Bob groaned. "Don't you want me to get you off now?"

"That's nice of you Bob but in the morning will be fine."

"What time?"

"As soon as your pecker is stiff and fully charged."

As he was walking away Lucille gave Bob something to think about.

"You can stay in my bed as soon as you decide to move in with me."

She stepped back and closed the door, leaving him with mouth open and scratching behind his left ear.

Stopping on the way to bed Lucille removed her panties and stockings and then leant over the bed on her back to finger herself into a satisfying release.

A knock on the door and call of "Room service" had Lucille rushing to let in Bob and was just closing the door when someone in the room opposite opened their door for apparent room service.

Bob kissed her, they exchanged short pleasantries and she placing his hand on to her crotch kissed him deeply, sighing as she felt his hand push in under the hem of her short nightdress.

Bob pushed her over to the sofa, dropping and stepping out of his trousers and removing his shirt as he walked.

They sat and Bob pulled Lucille up and hard into his right hip and almost before she realized

Bob was plowing her, she matching his rhythm and gurgling happily, slobbering over her breasts and just loving it.

They made such a good fit.

Their breathing rate increased and Bob reached over her hip to rub her clit and Lucille felt herself swelling, ready to burst.

She came first, squealing and heaving then he grunted and she felt him increase in size and then could feel his dick pumping deeply inside her.

They were covered in sweat and she was leaking fluids but was in no hurry to move. Despite taking fastidious care with make-up and dressing, Lucille was aware that having sex was messy and if messy meant wallowing in it, fine.

Bob pushed his fingers into her.

Oh, he's going to thrust them dripping into my mouth and gloat like a victorious male, she thought. That was partly correct. Bob brought them up dripping and held them just below her chin, giving her the choice of bending down to suck them or to remain aloof.

She sucked, turning her head as she did so to stare at him, and Bob stared right back.

He dipped his fingers again - no shortage of fluids down there and to her surprise he reversed the procedure, sucking his fingers noisily while staring at her with a faint smile.

For those few seconds Lucille felt as close to Bob as she'd ever felt to a male. Some men were cunt shy but not this one, nor was he shy of tasting himself, indicating he'd be a good pussy licker even after the deed was done, which suited her as she enjoyed multiple orgasms.

They had bonded.

After dressing Lucille and Bob headed for breakfast.

Bob cleared his throat. "What you said last night about sleeping with you, what sort of arrangement do you have in mind?"

"Which preference do you want?"

"Let's hear them."

"Option one: A total and exclusive relationship and let's see where we go from there."

"Option two: We get together occasionally and go for it."

Bob asked which option Lucille favored. She replied she preferred not to reveal her thoughts, that Bob should think about it and when ready advise his decision.

"Why didn't Digger and you last?"

"Mind your own business."

Bob flinched.

"Then tell me, how do we compare?"

Lucille opened her mouth to snort but then thought better of it.

"Normally I don't comment on such comparisons but I'll say this: "You show signs of being considerate lover, not being focused totally on your own performance and when I watched you lick your fingers this morning to present me with the most submissive action I've ever seen from a man that won my deep respect."

Bob looked as if he'd been hit by a truck. His eyes widened and his mouth opened but he didn't speak immediately.

As they reached the next landing he said: "I have some thinking to do over the next couple of days. Please understand I wish to avoid making a decision based purely on lust, despite being tempted."

"That's fine Bob. Just be aware I never want to go to your house because it's also her house whether or not you divorce. I'm just happy to have rewarded you Bob whenever you desire me."

"Well what I've experienced truly was a reward, Lucille. I found it difficult to accept that somebody so beautiful and young as you would get down to it with the likes of me. Here's the restaurant."

Twenty-four hours later Bob called Lucille and told her he would accept her offer to commence a long term relationship with him, though not taking it up immediately.

"I've arranged pre-divorce settlement proceedings that, if successful, mean both parties agreeing to a non-contestable divorce, both accepting blame for the breakdown of the marriage, both parties admitting to adultery. I've been advised the application would then proceed through the Court without fuss and, of course, without publicity which rather suits my wife because her lover is a very public figure."

Lucille unleashed a heavy sigh into the phone. "I hope everything proceeds smoothly for you and I look forward to our resumption with a night together Bob. You're made me so happy with this call."

She was sincere is saying that, as having Bob available for regular sex would fulfill her sexual desires. The only downside that made her sigh about their association was the big age gap between them.

More Coming