Luck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why didn't he tell her sooner? Why had he waited so long?

"I'm not Jack Smith." he said with a frown.

"Than who are you?"

"I'm Aries stark." he saw her bottom lip quiver before she turned and ran from him. She grabbed the car keys off the stand, and he grabbed her, holding her tightly to him, his head bend down to her ear. "Talk to me, baby." he said desperately.

"You? I don't even know who you are!" she snapped,

"You know me. I'm the same man that got you fired from your shitty job, the same man that you kissed and made love to, the same man that loves you, no matter what his name is."

"You don't fucking love me!" she cried out.

"Yes I do." he tried to hold her closer but she yanked away.

"If you loved me you would have told me who you were!" she turned to him, pointing her finger, her lungs burning, she had to take deep breaths to breathe, the air around her was filling her mouth and over filling her lungs. She had to get away from him. She turned and ran out of the bungalow going straight to his car; she got in and sped off, squealing the tires as she went. He cursed than looked over to see Rip pulling up beside him, Aries jumped in the car, slamming the door.

"Follow that car." he snapped. Rip was more than eager to comply, just happy to have the man in his car, it meant a lot to his career, plus he knew he was the cause of this and he genuinely felt bad. "Be careful, don't let her see you."

"Why?"

"She's a terrible driver, if she thinks I'm chasing her, she'll speed."

"She's already speeding."

"That car can go a lot faster and trust me, she's not afraid to floor it." he watched her nervously.

They stayed a safe distance behind her; Aries heart was in his throat every time she swerved, than he finally relaxed when she started to drive a little better.

"I want that role of film." Aries said.

"but-" he started to object.

"No buts, I don't want those pictures of her seen, I'll give you as many pictures of me that you want, but I'm taking that roll now." he said, Rip understanding his reason, nodded. Aries pulled it out of the camera, than stuffed it in his pocket.

"So why did you leave? You had everything." rip asked.

"Not everything." he said looking out the window, he didn't have anything until he met Mimi, and he would trade all of his fortune and fame just to be with her.

"What about Lana?"

"Come on rip, you know Lana as well as I do, that baby could be anyone's." he said,

"You ain't lyin'." he said knowing damn well Aries was right.

"She was seeing someone else before I left."

"Is that why you left?" Rip found it hard to believe Aries had any type of feeling for Lana, he had seen them when they were together, and there was nothing between them.

"Hell no!" he shook his head in disgust, "I left because I needed something real." he said and rip understood, fame and fortune brought invasion, intruders and stripped away all forms of privacy.

"There going to arrest Lana." he said and Aries looked at him with a frown.

"Once they realize I'm alive they'll have to let her go."

He knew what he had to do, he could not let Lana be arrested for a murder she didn't commit, but he had one thing he had to take care of first.

12