All Comments on 'Luck of the Irish Ch. 03'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So many places this could go

Just don't forget that Corey won the drinking contest- would like to read about the prize.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

cant wait to see what happens next!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Liked the story

Love character development, Why so many family members? Think it bogged down the story. Get the big Irish family thing. I'm part of one, but most of them are boring. I'd only write about some of the wierd, crazy ones-including me.

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

Argggh, Ok. I'm dying to know why Shawn left Eric. But I don't think Eric is going to appreciate his meddling.

I'm very excited about you and Kitten2010's collaboration! I love her writing! I'm anxiously awaiting her next chapter of Josh's Journal!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Hehe...

I agree with Anon... would like to read about the prize Cory won! *grin*

xSpiral82xSpiral82over 12 years ago
yes Corey won!!

*grr* cliffhanger! loool cant wait for the next

divalisciouskimdivalisciouskimover 12 years ago
okay fine..we wont bring out the big guns just yet

that is if we get the next story really soon..love this series its awesome...

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Agree with Anon and nomoretears

Turn about is fair play, and it's seldom you read about a bottom who gets to top. The drinking contest was funny to read, especially with Corey winning.

As for Corey contacting Shawn, I think it's a big mistake that Eric is not going to like- is it my imagination that Corey seems to be taking a lot of liberties since he was attacked by John? Not so much master/slave, more like equals.

Jezebell875Jezebell875over 12 years ago
Why, why, why...

Why do you do this to me, because I just know you do these things to make me crazy! I hate to be kept waiting I need to know NOW!!! Otherwise good job I guess ::grumbling:: Oh, alright great job. But no more praise until I get satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

As always I love your stories. I can't wait for the next chapter! The way things come together is just so intriguing and captivating.

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarover 12 years ago
no fair

wah! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great chapter! You did a beautiful job with Ireland...creative as ever and gave a wonderful look into where Corey came from and what helped make him what he is today. Though I'm still not sure I know how he got into being a pet at first. I have to review chapter one and see if you said. Anyhow, I've come to expect alot out of you. So please don't make it all sappy and have his old slave come. Unless it is going to open up a big love triangle. I'm not sure how much Eric has settled his feelings for Sean. I wonder if he is still in love with him. Going on what Corey has done so far, I think he'll want Sean to come visit. Sounds like his new Master wouldn't let that happen so it is pointless to ask. I'd like to see Eric open up a bit. I think you'll probably get him to visit his dad too (or Corey will)...just do it in some exciting way. Throw us a curve. I look forward to the rest. And there is that bet too.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Wow...

Invasion of privacy... And no lubrication? I couldn't let that one pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How could you ?

how dare you leave such a wonderfull storie with a cliff hanger !!! how horribly horribly irritating .. im just kidding although frustrating , this cliff hanger , i very much enjoy this storie its wonderfull the emotions are so real iread and i get sucked into the storie :D thank you for sharing such amazing work with us readers and i really can not wait to read the rest of this wonderfully compelling storie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Haha I figured

You watched doctor who! Cause I saw a River Song reference! "Spoilers"

arisamorakarisamorakover 11 years ago
abusive son

where was corey's father when all the abuse and evilness liam was doing went done?

Lee_BeeLee_Beeabout 11 years ago
"Spoilers"

Every time I read that all I heard was River. Makes me happy to known you actually do watch Doctor Who !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is Erics libido?

Part of being in love with someone is wanting to physically love them. So why doesn't Eric seem to want to have sex with Corey. Seems like oral, and make out sessions are enough for him. What? Not realistic and the whole master/slave thing revolves around sex does it not, otherwise he just wants free household help he can dress up, cuddle with, and command. You have to have love making ie: sex in these stories if you want a reader to believe they are madly in love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous