All Comments on 'Luckiest Guy I Know Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Mord please

More, more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

This is one of my new favorite stories please continue the options and storylines could go on forever

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh Yes

Very hot stuff indeed. Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realist

Please, Please, PLEASE Add some realism to this story. Everything is all laid out bare for the taking. The son has been getting played by both his mom and Viki for quite a long time, there is no way ANYONE would be happy about that. Not even a horned up teenager. I mean, his mom and Viki have been having an affair for months, even when she's with him. Then she sleeps with his stepmother, then coerces him to sleep with her, even though he told her no plenty of times. To make it all worse, the son seems to be in love with Viki(or lust) and his mom, knowing this, continues regardless. They're virtually doing the same thing his dad did to her. I know he'll eventually forgive them but please don't make it easy for them. There needs to be consequences for Viki's actions, regardless of intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vicki’s Motive?

Good story, good writing...but I’m in the dark as to Vicki’s motive. If there’s a chapter 3 maybe you could include that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Great story. Why does it have to stop at 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome Story

Amazing story. Please keep

It going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stepmom not Step-mom

I'm betting social media is to blame for the recent amount of porn and actual journalists beginning to not spell and using improper grammar when it comes to step family. There is no hyphen for stepmom/stepmother, stepson, stepdad/stepfather, stepsister, stepbrother. They are each one word. Have been since before Disney started having wicked stepmothers. Just spell it without the hyphen and see if spellcheck corrects you. There is also the film "Stepmom" starring Julia Roberts from 20 years ago. They aren't in-laws, which do require hyphens. Idiots of the world are taking over and influencing smart people, like this author. Up until maybe 2 years ago, almost every stepmom story on this website was spelled correctly. Now a strong majority get it wrong. Please adjust this for future stories and anyone, please take note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please....

Would love to see some more of this, and see how it plays out!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it. I hope chapter three is cumming soon! I can't wait to see how this turns out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Luckiest

MORE , MORE , MORE ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am hooked! Keep it going!

I am hooked! I wonderful story. Must have more. It has a lot of twist and turns but I love it! I will be reading more of your stuff after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous - 'hyphen'

Check again!

Perhaps look in an English Dictionary.

The 'hyphen' IS an acceptable spelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cheating

The girlfriend was a cheater by her own logic "it's not cheating if you have permission" did she have permission from either the mom or Gab. for sleeping with the stepmother she may have had permission from the mom for sleeping with the son. The big issue I have is where vickie need to be bought to heel about the lies. Mom and vickie may have planed to have it develope into a threesome but even not giving names vickie could have said I'm bi-sexual and have a female lover but I'm not ready to introduce you to her yet, then it would have been a semi open and honest relationship as it stands she was lieing right from the start of the relationship.

Sorry no account but best I can do is leave a name Magefyre

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Great story, erotically told. Looking for at least 2 more chapters including Vicki: A threesome with Mom, a threesome or foursome with step-mom. Superb writing!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 6 years ago
Loving the story

I am totally loving the story - PLEASE continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect title

Although I don't 'know' this guy he certainly is the 'Luckiest Guy'. Awesome fun story. Please keep it going.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
Well....

That was really HOT.

Specially the twist at the end.

I hope to read some more with

these characters.

britsoldieragainbritsoldieragainover 6 years ago
need more......

Great story......just need to keep going with it.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Please write more stories with these characters.

MustangLoverMustangLoverover 6 years ago
Oh yeah

Keep these coming, a lot of potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't wait for the next one.

I can't wait for Gabe to find out about everything. The hot threesome with his mom and Viki. Would be perfect if he made both of them his personal sluts and Viki moved in permanently. Have Sandy move in after the prick dies and Gabe has all 3 of them at his beck and call.

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 6 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging...

Great story; so much potential here for several sizzling chapters for the Luckiest Guy and your luckiest readers.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Not sure about Viki

She seems too munipulative I think the author should give some control to the son. Like rein in Viki and the other women.(also don't add any other guys that would suck).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Get sandy pregnant and a foursome with Vikki, Gabe and his mom

Get sandy pregnant and a foursome with Vikki, Gabe and his mom. Dad wants another child as he is challanged by a junior at work. So begins the trial but he is no longer potent enough. So like a good son Gabe steps in and makes this happen. In this endeavour Vikki and his mom also support. And a foursome gets in the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gotta Have More

These were two great stories. Vicki is a riot - not controlling but directing. Gabe has really grown and the dialog reflects that. Definitely needs another chapter!

SOON PLEASE.

courtjester369courtjester369over 5 years ago
Can't wait

Looking forward to this story continuing great so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YES!

I agree with these comments. Oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!!

This story is amazeballs!! You have to write more, love!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Loved this story More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Chapters three and four at least!

Vstar67Vstar67over 4 years ago
More please!

Please finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please part 3

I know it's been over 2 years but please do a part 3 to this. That last bit with Viki and Mom is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this story is very interesting, please finish it

JabonieJabonieover 3 years ago

I’ve just started reading your stories and they are absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to finish the list I love your incest stories keep writing you’re doing a great job.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 3 years ago

Hot series, hot characters...I agree with

a previous comment: another chapter

with Vicky and his mother is needed.

I’ve just discovered your stories and

really appreciate your style. Thanks

for the reading pleasures.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

Don't like Vikki, she is manipulating Gabriel so hard.

And his mom is not better, she's having a relationship with hif gf and keeps telling him how nice Vikki is.

It feels like Vikki is playing for some endgame where she controlls everything.

It is sad that there is no follow up on the story because it would've been interesting to see how the story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love all the characters. Keep this going. Gotta have more chapters. Although You should make dad even more of a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The end of this chapter sets up another excellent chapter -- looking forward to it.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

This story deserves another chapter or two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, I thought this story started out decently, but If straight from the beginning she was ducking his mom, that doesn’t make him a stud or anything, you just made him into a little bitch. God, what a way to ruin a story, I’m glad you haven’t updated in years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your imagination never ceases to amaze! Another absolute winner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing, now this is a story you should continue...Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All I can say is... wow. This story is incredibly hot and sexy. It's unfortunate that you decided to end it here because you paint such a lovely, sexy picture that these two chapters aren't nearly enough.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

No fiar not doing another chapter on this one with the way you left it lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm hanging for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Inconceivable and unrealistic, it started out great and like most the chronic masterbaters on here...you just hard to make a made up story worst. Show a lack of talent...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where does it go from here? What happens when Vikki and mom tell her son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had real potential, but the mom is a pos, gf is a pos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the author make the next chapter in a way that the MC was hurt by GF & mom and they console and comfort him to like them again. If not it will be sad and disappointing to see he was alright getting lied/ hurt by 2 people who he cared about. And also make the MC look like a wimp/loser . This just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a hot story. I would love for you to continue the story as to when Vickie, Mom and son get it on hot and heaven together. And even bringing Sandy into the mix to make it a hot sexy 4some

LutiousLutious12 months ago

Great story! The level of deceit and manipulation from his mom and girlfriend is entirely off the charts. I so hope he was able to extract himself from such a toxic situation.

DuncanitaDuncanita9 months ago

Don't stop now!! We need more chapters🤭🤭 5stars

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2138 months ago

Great story. I strongly incourage you to continue.

Slickman_70Slickman_707 months ago

Your stories are fantastic. Why do you tend to leave us hanging and not continue them? This is just another example of that. Do you get bored writing them and want to move on to another story in your head? It's your prerogative to do so, but you have developed such great characters that they should see their way through to a conclusion. The few stories I've read have not had that completion. Thank you for what you do, but please don't leave us hanging!!!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

Is he really the luckiest guy? That is a YES, NO answer from this guy....

🙊🙉🙈💨🤢🤮

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This had the makings of a great story, but bating the reader to want more of his mom, the switching to the stepmom, that started to get hot until all the burrito bullshit (stupid dad isn’t sexy) - all to switch back to confirm we missed our time with mom and vicki. God effort but too much attention to bad dad - the least sexy character.

usaretusaret3 months ago

Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Such a shame this series was abandoned unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8280 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES