Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" Lucky said as part exclamation for what she had just felt and part demand.

Lucky let herself slide down his body again, her wet slit sliding down the length of his cock she drenched it wondering when she might reach the tip with her clit.

When she finally did, she nearly came again as the shock it sent through her.

She tried to stand, found herself rubber-legged and held tight to him for support.

"Are you going to take me on this dirty shop floor, or is there somewhere else you'd like to go?" She asked.

Ronnie looked at her again, still unable to believe this was really happening to him.

"There's a sofa in the back," He said as she began to slowly stroke his cock again.

"Lead the way", she said taking him by the hand and he did.

He led her to the sofa and watched as she let the shop shirt she was wearing drop to the floor, marveling at her tight, little body.

He reached down to undo his pants and she stopped him.

"Oh no, you've got to let me finish unwrapping my present," She said with a wink as she worked down the buttons on his shirt, to his pants working them and his briefs down over his muscular ass and legs. Then she sat him on the sofa, unlacing his boots, removing them then his socks.

Kneeling between his legs she began to kiss and lick up the insides of his thighs, making him moan and squirm.

She quickly straddled his legs, his cock sticking up between them. She stroked it gently and asked

"How do you want me?"

"Yes," was all Ronnie could say.

Lucky smiled.

"I want to see your face the first time you feel my pussy stretched over that big bastard," she said raising herself up and slowly stroking her drenched pussy with the head of his cock.

"If you can help it, please try to let me up before you cum," She said.

Ronnie nodded as he stroked her sides and legs.

She began to rub the head of his cock against her clitt, moaning as she did. Ronnie let out a gasp.

"You like the way that feels?" She asked with a smile, knowing that she wouldn't be able to take it for long herself.

"Yes!" Ronnie said as he squeezed her ass in his hands.

Luck raised her body slightly, almost unnoticeably and said 'Then you're going to love this!" As she pulled herself down onto his cock.

They both moaned and screamed, eyes locked on one another, each pulling the other closer, deeper, as Lucky slid down his cock.

Almost as soon as Lucky felt her pubic hair touch his, she began to shudder and buck.

"God damn! She groaned as she clawed at his neck and shoulders.

Ronnie gripped her ass, trying to pull himself deeper into her still, then struggling to hold her down on him as she began to buck.

Lucky felt him slide deeper than she'd ever imagined. She felt her pussy lips and walls straining to contain the throbbing cock that had been forced into her and before she could even begin to try to ride it she felt the wave of orgasm hit her full force.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! She kept crying as she drew blood from his shoulders.

Ronnie felt her warm cum squirting out over his balls and he stopped trying to hold her down.

She reflexively tried to raise up off of his cock but before she reached the end he quickly pulled her down again, generating another batch of screams and scratches.

Ronnie never imagined the pressure enveloping his cock, the suction created as she tried to pull up and off of him or even the true feeling of having a woman, this woman, in his arms. He was in a kind of sensory overload. Everything was heightened, every sensation from the pitch of her moans and screams to the feeling of her nails biting deep into his flesh to the scent of her cum and their mixed sweat was exhilarating.

Lucky began to cum again within seconds of their finding a working rhythm. Ronnie hoped he could hold out long enough to watch her finish one more time.

Lucky was out of words as she began to rind his cock in rhythm, only able to gasp air as she went up and cry out as she slid down.

Hey eyes locked on his, she watched his face, knowing he would cum soon.

Lucky knew she should pull up, finish him by hand. And part of her really wanted to watch his cum fly up between them like a geyser, to smear it over her chest and belly, or smear it on him and lick it off, but she also knew she couldn't, she had to have him right where he was.

As Ronnie's mouth opened in an almost soundless moan she grabbed a handful of his hair and sat all the way down on him, grinding against him.

"Come with me Baby," she said as she began to groan against the advance of another orgasm, "Pump me full!"

And he did.

Lucky felt his hot cum spread inside her, hitting the walls of her pussy with enough force to make her reflexively tighten squeezing more cum from his shaft.

Unable to speak or even think she buried her tongue in his mouth, both of them moaning against the other's lips as they came in unison for what seemed like minutes.

Finally Lucky collapsed against his chest as they both tried to catch their breath.

For several minutes she felt him still throbbing inside her as he slowly went soft and she listened to his heart race in his chest.

'So, was it what you'd hoped it would be?" She asked with a grin as she traced around his nipple with her finger.

"God, I still can't believe this," he said.

She raised up to look him in the eye.

"I've got to know, did I live up to the expectations of your crush?"

He gently brushed hair out of her face and kissed her softly before saying "And then some."

She snuggled in close to him again and let out a satisfying sigh.

"Good, now I hope you'll let that be a lesson to you."

"What?" he asked a little confused.

"That if you're a good boy, polite and helpful, and say your prayers each night, eventually you will get Lucky," She said with an impish grin. "And you're such a good boy, I think you're going to be getting Lucky a lot from here on out."

12