Lucky Alan Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers

Alan stood up off the ground and admired all four girls as they panted heavy after experiencing their first orgasm from having their virgin pussies ate out. His humongous hard cock was throbbing insanely red towards them like a hot poker iron ready to forge its way inside their cunts.

"Ready ladies? Once I get going, there's no stopping until each of you are more than satisfied," Alan said.

The girls looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"YES MOTHERFUCKER! Now fuck us!" commanded an eager Fern.

"But first," said Harper as she stood up off the king size bed on wobbly legs and managed to walk cautiously over to her purse. "We can't wait to lose our virginity, but we're not ready to be mothers so if you don't mind, can you wear a condom?"

"Yeah... XXL is the absolute biggest we could find that would probably fit over your enormous junk," Kelsey explained.

"And even if it doesn't, not like our vaginas could fit such a huge thing inside anyways unless you're trying to paralyze us," Charlotte chimed in jokingly.

"This isn't a deal breaker, right?" Fern asked wanting reassurance. "My pussy is on fire right now, and I NEED that huge fat cock of yours inside me."

"No. It's not a deal breaker. It's your night so if you want me to wear a condom or two, then I shall," Alan agreed.

Harper smiled happily and handed him the box of XXL condoms. He pulled one out of the box, took it out of its wrapper and slid it over his enormous dick as best as he could. The girls stared dumbfounded at his humongous condom-wrapped cock as it looked like it was ready to bust out of the thing at any moment.

"Have fun getting that thing shoved in you first, Kelsey," mentioned Charlotte, as she and the other girls hoped off the king size bed to give the lovers some room.

"Oh! OH GOD! You GUYS! AHHHHHH! It hurts! Ohhhhh FUCK! It hurts so much... UGHHHHH!" Kelsey cried out in pain and pleasure as she was the first virgin out of the group to be on the receiving end of Alan's massive cock as he plowed it long and sturdy inside her drenched pussy from behind.

Alan stood on his feet on the floor while hers dangled off the edge of the bed. He was quite surprised to see that Kelsey had a somewhat soft and plump backside to match her big floppy titties. Alan's hands roamed all over her fat jiggling ass with each drive from his substantial stiff appendage inside her. He looked down to see that not all his throbbing man meat could fit deep inside her bald wet virgin cunt. The condom was drenched with her womanly juices and some blood.

"OHHHH FUCK! AHHHHH! OHHHH GOD! MMMMMM!" Kelsey squealed out, her eyes glazed over and staring up at the ceiling as her first fucking continued to be very overwhelming.

"My lord. He's giving it to her," mentioned Harper.

"I can't fucking wait," Fern said with excitement.

"Our vaginas are never going to be the same," Charlotte nervously pointed out.

"MMMMMM! OHHHHHH YEEEEEEAH! OHHHHHH YEEEAH! AHHHHHH!!" Kelsey continued to cry out as the biggest cock she ever seen filled her bald soggy pussy up to the brim and took her virginity at the same time. Her large pendulous breasts, dripping and covered in sweat were flopping around underneath her in the lewdest way. Alan could see her fat milk bags as they swung out from her sides and slapped against her forearms. He pressed his scrawny chest against her back and reached under her to play with wildly swinging titties. He groped the flesh while rubbing and twisting on her hard nipples for extra stimulation that set Kelsey off.

"AHHHHH FUUUUUCK! OHHHHHH FUUUUCK! OOOOOOOHHHH!! Kelsey screamed as her most potent orgasm wrecked her curvy body with unimaginable ecstasy. She came hard on Alan's immense girth.

Alan continued plunging as hard and fast inside her tight gooey snatch until her orgasm subsided. Her body fell forwards, limped and exhausted from the intense pounding. Alan pulled his pussy cum-soaked cock from her worn out snatch and pulled the nasty condom off. His monstrous cock was still blistering red and ready for another pussy to feed.

"Well Charlotte, I believe you're up next," Alan said as he placed his hands behind his head as if he was being arrested and thrust his cock towards her. The remaining virgin girls had no idea what he was doing and looked away shamefully. Kelsey lied at the foot of the bed trying to recoup from her first intercourse experience.

After the little awkward shenanigans, Alan had a brand new XXL condom wrapped around his massive hard phallus and Charlotte's big fat pussy as she attempted her first riding a dick session. In this position, she was able to sit down and take his entire fat organ inside her. The immense pain of doing that shot up through her plump body causing her whimper in agony and pain with every thick inch of his steel-hard manhood forcing the fleshy walls of her pussy to spread more extensive than they have ever been.

Alan purposely wanted 155 pound Charlotte in cowgirl position so he could get his hands and lips on her humongous fat N cup tits. He wasted no time in sitting up and cradling her titanic-sized cannons in his arms, squeezing their doughy softness for dear life and burying his head in between so she could experience her first motor-boating.

"Ohhhhhh god!" Alan muffled inside her gorge of cleavage and squished the largest pair of tits he had ever seen up to this point around his entire head. Each gargantuan-sized udder was twice the size of his head, and he suffocated himself between their softness, licking and slobbering on her skin while making a bunch of immature animal sounds.

Meanwhile, Charlotte was doing all the work sliding her soaked throbbing snatch up and down his extremely swollen long member. She swore it got bigger inside her once Alan got his hands on her hilariously oversized breasts. It's a daunting task carrying around such mountainous-sized cumbersome breasts since she was 13-years-old buying a double D cup brassiere. As her breasts grew, so did her weight to a staggering 225 pounds but thanks to her friends, she managed to lose over 70 pounds of that during four years in high school. Unfortunately, the pounds in her breasts continued to weigh heavy on her chest, back, and shoulders. She found out a year ago that she had breast hypertrophy and by the end of her senior year, her bra size was a whopping 38N. Charlotte plans on getting a breast reduction after graduation which made Alan even luckier as he will be the only guy to have his way with her actual size and he was currently making the most of it.

"Uhhhhhhh! GOD! OOH CHRIST! OHHH! OHHHHH!" Charlotte wailed, squatting on her toes and sliding her big plump virgin cunt up and down a massive hard cock as if she was auditioning for a porno. "OOOHHHHHH! You're... so... huge... HOLY FUCK!" She looked down over her mammoth flesh spheres to see Alan's small head had attached his sucking lips around a small portion of one of her gargantuan watermelons and the sensitive little nipple was trapped inside his mouth under heavy assault by his tongue. "MMMMMMM! AHHHHHHH GOD! MMMMMM! OHHHHH GOD!!"

Alan alternated back and forth between her colossal meat bags for five solid minutes, covering their massive areolas and deep red hard nipples profoundly in his saliva and spit. Having her giant titties sucked caused Charlotte to grind her tight pussy over Alan's thick beast rapidly. He begrudgingly relinquished her immense giants and lied down to watch her titanic fat globes inelegantly flop up and down on her torso and slap against her thighs and each other as she bounced. He put his hands on Charlotte's pancake-flat ass and bucking his hips up to counter her bouncing.

The pain became of Alan's enormous meat stick thrusting its way up her tight soggy snatch became too unbearable for Charlotte. She felt herself on the verge of passing out so she collapsed her behemoth-breasted dead weight on top of Alan and he took control fucking her hairy pussy.

He groaned and grunted from the feeling of her humongous fat honkers smashed into his skinny torso. Her jugs were so exceedingly massive that they ballooned out from between their sweat-soaked bodies as he continued drilling up and inside her fat drenched teen pussy. Charlotte shot her head up in a state of yearning lust as she experienced her biggest orgasm.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCK!!" she hollered, burying her face into Alan's shoulder and cumming hard all over his jack-hammering cock.

Alan knew he wasn't going to hold out from busting an enormous nut much longer, so he slowed down his pace and gave Charlotte some long, hard thrusts while she was being overwhelmed by her orgasm. Once her climax began dying down, Alan helped her off his slimy wrapped dick and onto the bed beside him.

"MY TURN!" shouted Fern as she jumped up on the bed and pulled the used cum-covered condom off his huge pillar of meat and engulfed half between her soft pouty lips. She feverishly bobbed her head up and down his raging hard penis while using one half to fondled his gigantic swelling balls. "Fuck, I could suck your dick for hours, but I want to feel this beautiful piece of meat inside me."

Once a new XXL condom was on his throbbing manhood, Fern sat reserve cowgirl style on his swollen sausage and just like Charlotte, immense pain shot up through her body as she began bouncing up and down like a little kid experiencing recess for the very first time.

"OOHHHH FUCK! My pussy is on fire!! Ohhhhh, fuck! This feels soooo fucking GOOOOOD!" Fern moaned, leaning forward and holding onto Alan's ankles for leverage while her firm thick ass cheeks collided with his thighs keep time her drenched virgin pussy down upon his hard cock. Her big boobs were slapping between her thick quivering thighs. "Talk dirty to me. Tell me how my pussy feels."

"Mmmmm. It feels wonderful," a wheezing Alan replied.

"Say my pussy," Fern aggressively grunted, as she felt her tight little cunt being pried open by the biggest cock she ever saw up close. Even experimenting with toys couldn't prepare her for the real thing.

"Your tight virgin pussy feels soooo fucking on my big cock," Alan moaned.

"Keep talking."

"Ohh, I love the feel of your ass. Mmmm."

"Ohhhhhh yeeeeeah," Fern cried.

"Ohhhh, Fern. I can feel your pussy globing up my cock like an evil troll that gobbles up the little kids that cross over his bridge," Alan moaned.

"Okay. Mmmmm. Dirty talk is not your forte... Just fuck me... Fuck me HARD!"

Fern leaned back on her arms as Alan took over plowing his rock-hard monster inside her dripping wet honey pot. His balls were wildly bouncing against her pussy with each driving thrust. Her huge ski-slope melons were in constant wobble, and Alan reached up and filled his hands with their wobbling softness . He rolled and mashed her large taut nipples and toyed with the metal barbells that were the primary source of her cumming when he ate her pussy.

"AHHHHHHH! You're gonna... gonna... gonna make me cum!" she barely managed to speak, beginning to succumb to her dirty desires.

Alan positioned Fern sideways, keeping his steel-hard appendage lodged inside her and used one of his legs to lift up one of hers and jack-hammered her tight little cunt with ferocious lust, milking her teen pussy for all its worth. She began moaning hysterically from the intense heat. The rocking of the bed caused Charlotte's mountainous fun bags to flop and wobble around as she lied beside them recovering from losing her virginity.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH MY PUSSY! OOOHHHH MY PUSSY! HOLY SHHHHHHIT, I'm CUMMMMING!" Fern yelled.

Alan kept his hands clutched on her huge boobs as her wrecked creamy cunt exploded its sticky juices all over his thrusting member. Her screams sustained to a higher pitch while Alan continued to assault her insides. He felt her cum bathing his cock, balls, and thighs. Fern's body became a helpless rag doll under Alan's merciless pounding after her orgasm died down. Alan gave her soggier than wet bread cunt a few more long, hard stiff plunges before pulling out and turning his attention to the last remaining virgin of the group. Fern lied fragile next to a still recovering Charlotte.

"Well, I guess I'm next..." Harper said with minor hesitation. "And it looks like the bed is full so..."

Once Alan slapped on a brand new XXL-sized condom, he had his long hard dick thrusting halfway deep inside Harper in missionary style on a throw rug next beside the bed.

"Unghhhh god, FUCK!" Harper exclaimed while she held onto her jiggling softball-sized breasts as Alan rammed his enormous baby maker inside her overflowing little cunt. He stood up on his hands, admiring the rapture on her sweat-glistening face and the bounce of her perky titties as he stretched her drenched snatch over his entire mammoth pole. Harper's tone legs were spread wide and shot up into the air as Alan drove with full force to have his giant thick balls to slap against her slick cunt lips with each thrust.

"HARDER! HARDER!" she yelled and commanded.

Alan hooked Harper's quivering legs under his arms and fell on top of her, being her knees close to her shoulders and her sweaty sock-covered feet over his shoulders. His thin chest pressed against her wildly flailing tits with her cherry-shaped nipples hot and hard and feeling like burning coal against his chest. The two exchanged an untamed nasty French kiss as he jack-hammered her wet vagina balls-deep.

The other three girls looked on from the bed, still recuperating from having their pussies destroyed by Alan and cringed at the loud banshee-like screams coming from Harper's mouth as she was fucked senseless.

"OOHHHHHH ALAN! I'M SO CLOSE! SO CLOSE, GODDAMNIT! HARDER! FUUUUUCCCCK!" she wailed. "FUCK ME HARD WITH THAT BIG DICK! KILL MY VAGINA, YOU NERD! C'MON YOU BIG DICK BASTARD! FUCK ME! UGHHHHHHH!"

This was a side of Harper her three friends have never seen before. She was the most conservative in the group although her friends considered her to be the ringleader because she was the smartest, kindest, and most caring of the group. She was the save the world, end hunger kind of teenage girl, and now that she was losing her virgin, a monster had just been let loose, and it wasn't the one currently drilling her into the throw rug.

"GRRRRRR, OHHHHHHH FUCK! OHHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHHH! I can feel it. I can feel it. OHHHHHH SHIT! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!" Harper screamed out at the top of her lungs.

Alan did as he was told and frantically rammed this steel-hard giant cock inside her. He had lifted himself off her, now in the push-up position with her sweaty sock-covered feet secured around his neck and his oversized fat scrotum slamming against her firm ass like a pair of hands to bongos. He felt the inner walls of her hot teen cunt put a death grip on his cock. Harper let out one last mighty roar and came all over his huge thick member and ball sack. The feeling of her creamy liquids had his balls spoiling. Alan was ready to cum but continued to fuck her cum-flowing pussy with long, hard drives until her body became limped and her orgasms dissipated.

"I'm gonna cum!!"

Although Alan had his massive cock covered with the condom, he didn't trust that it be able to hold his tremendous load and would explode from the amount of build up in his giant balls. He dropped Harper's legs and quickly dislodged his swollen meat pole. He pulled the condom off and immediately began showering Harper's limp, exhausted body volleys of thick gooey spunk. The accumulation of several intense minutes of fucking four virgin girls led up to his biggest cum load ever, and poor Harper was at the receiving end. Parts of her face, neck, chest, tits, and flat stomach was saturated in his warm sticky cum.

"CHRIST! What a fucking load!" Fern shouted.

"I gotta be honest... I'm a little jealous I didn't get spunked on," Charlotte commented.

"She's practically drowning. Think she'll share?" Kelsey asked.

"Ladies," spoke a heavy panting Harper, still lying lifeless on the throw rug and body soiled in enormous wads of Alan's hot gooey jism. "The night is still young. We have plenty of time left for another go around. Let's truly make this night memorable."

"No more order because I want to taste his dick again like right now," an extremely anxious Fern asked.

"Nope. Free for all," Harper announced. "If that's okay with you, Alan?"

Alan cranked a dorky smile while all the girls he just deflowered gave him sad puppy-dog eyes.

"Oh, what the hell," he sighed with his flaccid cock still looking beyond large lying between his legs on the floor. "How can I say no to four horny naked ladies?"

The remaining hours of the night were filled with sucking noises, moans and groans and raunchy sweltering fucking. Fern got to suck Alan off again and requested that he do something called tea-bagging in which he happily obliged. After having his huge cum-filled balls licked and sucked, Alan sat down on her face and stuck his steely hard prick between her marvelous triple Ds and filled her mouth up with his hanging ball sack again. He gave Fern's face and huge tits a large cum shower afterward.

Kelsey had a strange request of having her armpits fucked. Alan drilled his massive cock in her right armpit while she leaned her head down to lick at the large purplish tip of his dick as it poked through. He didn't cum from fucking her armpit, so Kelsey wrapped her large floppy breasts around his cock and sucked the tip of his cock each time it poked up through her abundant of cleavage. Alan fucked her huge boobs until he busted a massive fat nut between her tits, on her tits and all over her face and glasses.

Charlotte was curious to see if Alan's humongous cock could peak through her 38N's. Alan was more than happy to put that theory to the test, and he nearly ejaculated prematurely once her titanic-sized bowling balls smothered his hard member. He pounded the largest pair of tits he ever saw and felt with his gigantic fuck stick, but even his cock was no match for Charlotte's behemoth jugs. After seven long minutes of manipulating and fucking her teenage fat funbags, Alan exploded a river of cum between them that shot up, blasted, and drenched much of the lower half of Charlotte's severe acne-covered face.

Harper wanted Alan to eat her pussy again but this time, she wanted to ride his face while giving him a footjob. Alan thoroughly licked and sucked her sweet teen cunt as she had his giant rock-hard phallus trapped between the sweaty soles of her feet. Her feet were small but looked even smaller around his oversized trunk. After a few minutes, Harper moved down into the 69 position, keeping Alan's mouth secured on her soaked cunt while she licked and sucked his big dick. Alan started thrusting his meat pole between her soft lips as she came from the intense cunnilingus she received.

As dawn approached, Alan had each girl line up on the bed on their hands and knees with their asses facing him and feet dangling off the edge. He went down the line fucking each girl doggy-style until they came. Fern even requested that Alan stick his mammoth schlong in her asshole. Barely with the entire bulbous cockhead pushing into her tight virgin asshole, had Fern cried for him to pull out and keep fucking her pussy until she came. After filling up the condom with his semen, the girls would voluntarily drink and swallow his load right out of the used rubber.

Around sunrise, Alan was in the shower that was only big enough to hold three people. The girls broke off into pairs, and each pair joined Alan in the shower where he gave them one last proper fucking before checkout time at 8 am. As the deflowered 18-year-olds left the hotel suite, they had to lean on each other to stand and walk upright. They stumbled out of the hotel suite as if they were recovering from a hangover. Alan hadn't noticed that Kelsey, Harper, Fern, and Charlotte had all left as he was still freshening himself up in the bathroom.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers