Lucky Alan Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Housekeeping," exclaimed a mid 50's Latino cleaning lady. "Oh lord. They don't pay me enough for this."

In front of her eyes were several used condoms spattered all over the floor that was stained with sweat and dried up cum from multiple parties. The unmade bed also had a few used condoms on it with numerous wet stains on the white linen.

"Might need a black light for this, si" she mumbled under her breath.

"Hey girls! I was thinking..." Alan paused on finishing his thought as he walked in front of the cleaning lady with only a towel dying off his wet hair.

"Holy bejeebers..." the calmly in shocked cleaning lady muttered as she eyed Alan's massive member bobbing between his thighs. Alan smiled awkwardly towards her and was at a loss for words.

The awkward silences started to fade as the cleaning lady started grinning. She walked back towards the hotel door, threw the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob and closed the door. 10 minutes later her thick Latino legs were spread high in the air with Alan in between, jack-hammering his monster cock inside her hairy pussy in missionary on the filthy bed.

"OHHHHH, LORD!! SAVE ME! OHHHHH, LORD! He is so BIG! OHHHHHH LORD!" the cleaning lady cried as Alan swiftly rammed his hard tower of flesh inside her. Her hairy mid 50-year-old snatch was quite tight from not having sex in 15 years. "SI! SI! SI! SI! SI! SSSSSSSSSSSI!!"

Alan felt her bushy floodgates open and out poured her hot womanly liquids, bathing his raw hot cock and swinging balls. He had one of her large saggy brown breasts out from the cups of her G-sized bra and latched his lips to the big sturdy nipple and bumpy dark brown areola. He moaned with his mouthful of thick tit meat as he felt his balls expanding enormously while slapping against the outer thick wet lips of her pussy.

After the cleaning lady came down from her orgasm, Alan pulled out, straddled her chest and stuck his cum-covered cock in her mouth. The cleaning lady roamed her hands all over Alan's sweat-glistening body while sucking him to his eventual orgasm. The first massive load he shot flooded her mouth. She coughed and gagged and relinquished his giant dick from jism leaking from her mouth. Alan fired the rest of his sticky load all over her smeared make-up face. After he finishes emptying his balls, the cleaning lady's face looked like a glazed donut.

While the cleaning lady basked in the thrill of being fucked, Alan got dressed and tiptoed out of the hotel suite. He arrived home anxiously wanting to get some sleep after the sex marathon with the virgin oddballs when an expensive sports car pulled up into his driveway. A tall Asian man exited from the passenger seat while a short Asian man exited from the driver's side.

"Are you Alan Rogan?" asked the short Asian man.

"If this is about the mess at the hotel, I wasn't alone," Alan nervously confessed.

"Mess at the hotel?" the tall Asian man questioned.

"You guys aren't hotel security?" Alan asked.

"No. We're the owners of a private adult film making company, and we would like to offer you a very lucrative deal," replied the short Asian man. "I'm Dale, and he's Sylvester."

Alan was completely taken by surprised and manifested a goofy grin.

"Cool. Like Sylvester Stallone. Please, do continue," he asked.

"Our clients saw your sex tape on the Internet. They were quite impressed with your stamina as well as your incredible size," spoke Sylvester.

"Our clients aren't your run of the mill whores that have been fucked over 10,000 times in slutty trash porno flicks. Our women are in a higher class and being that we are a private company, whatever we film is for their eyes only unless they want to share," explained Dale.

"They pay us. We supply our clients with the man of their dreams for a couple of hours of filming," chimed in Sylvester.

"We will pay you six figures, but once you see and meet our clients, money will be the last thing on your mind," Dale predicted.

"We will give you some time to think about it if this is too much for you. Please call us by Monday morning. Our clients are very eager to please," said Sylvester as he handed Alan their business card.

"Don't think I'll need that. I accept," said Alan with a speedy answer.

"Good, good. We will tell our clients the good news, get every setup and be back for you around 8 'O' clock tonight."

"Trust us. The women you are about to fuck will be worth the paycheck and then some."

The two Asian men left, and Alan got in a few hours of sleep and noob kills on Call of Duty before the big night. A black stretched hummer arrived a little bit after 8 to pick up Alan.

"Holy BALLS!"

Alan was taken to a private facility about 2 hours away from his home. When he arrived, the two Asian men, Dale and Sylvester greeted him. They went over his employee contract, not only promising him truckloads of money for each session but his silences as well. If any of this gets out, Dale, Sylvester, and their clients have the rights to sue Alan for everything he owns.

His first session had him sitting on a large bed in a standard bedroom in just his underwear. Seeing the young man's enormous cock bulging in his underwear in person was quite a shock to Dale, Sylvester, the director, and the rest of the stage crew.

"Well Leanne C, Rachel A, and Chloe V please come to the set. We're ready," called out the director.

Alan was confident he knew the names of these women from somewhere. As soon as the three voluptuous women walk out on set in their sexiest lingerie, Alan's eyes and cock grew to tremendous size as if he has died and gone to sweet big tit heaven...