Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandma Betty now had a cock in each hand, and both grandfathers were smiling.

Bill added, "At the time, we weren't nudists, but with the hippie movement going on, we decided the apartment was 'clothing optional.' In public, we wore clothes, though.

"It didn't take long until all four of us were naked in the apartment at the same time. Donna was working as a secretary. Fred and I were studying chemistry, and Betty was working on her education degree, so we were all busy.

"Since we spent most of our time naked, it was easy to tell when either of the girls was having her period. Well, we came up with the idea that whenever one girl was having her period, the other would service both of us. Back then, we just thought sex was sex—mainly recreational, and it didn't matter who it was with."

Emily interrupted, "Grandma Donna, when you said you wanted a foreskin to be clean, it's Grandpa Fred who has a foreskin. Does that mean what I think it does?

"Well, yes, I'm afraid it does, but as I said, it didn't matter to any of us at the time. We all enjoyed the open sexual relationship," Grandma Donna said.

Emily gasped, "You all had sex with one another?"

Grandpa Bill answered, "Most of the time it was with our own partner, but on occasion we swapped off for variety."

"Were all the hippies doing that?" Emily asked.

Grandma Betty answered, "Most of them were. Hippies weren't choosy, they'd have sex with most anyone. We were more discriminating. Besides, we were clean and didn't want to catch an STD."

Grandpa Fred picked up the conversation again, "Neither Bill nor I liked wearing condoms. Of course, you can guess what happened next. Both girls got pregnant within a couple months of each other. Betty was first, then Donna."

Grandma Donna added, "Getting pregnant was the best thing that ever happened to my boobs. Before I got pregnant, they were the size of Emily's, then about the seventh month, they popped. I went from barely a 'B' to almost a 'D' in just a month or so, and they've stayed that way."

Bill laughed, "And did I ever enjoy that—boobies galore.

"Betty had John in March, and Donna had Lisa in May.

"When Donna worked, Betty breastfed both the babies. Then in the evening, Donna took her turn."

Betty jumped in, "When both those babies got to sucking on my nipples, it made my clitty throb so bad, I wanted to jump Fred the minute he got home."

Bill chuckled, "And you did, too. Even with the door closed, it sounded like all hell had broken loose. Betty was squealing at the top of her lungs, 'Faster... Deeper...'"

Betty responded, "Fred gave me orgasm after orgasm during those days. We continued having twosome, threesome, and foursome sex until John and Lisa were about two years old. Then when my OB/GYN found a tumor in my uterus, that shut down the baby factory, when I had a hysterectomy."

Donna added, "After Bill graduated, we moved out of the apartment and decided to give Lisa a little brother, but nothing happened. It took several more years until we discovered Bill's sperm count was so low, that essentially, he was sterile."

Emily interjected, "Wait a minute... If Grandpa Bill is sterile, does that mean... OH... MY... GOD! I can't believe it! Mom and dad are half-siblings! OMG!"

Betty replied, "Yes Emily, you're absolutely right."

"Why didn't anyone ever tell me any of this?" Emily asked, incredulous.

"We all felt you were too young to understand," John said.

Emily was confused, "But if mom and dad are half-siblings, that doesn't explain why are they married to each other."

"There's a long story behind our odd family history," Fred replied.

Lisa interrupted, "Emily honey, it isn't what you think. John and I stayed in contact with one another through high school, and we attended the same university. No one bothered to tell us we had the same father, so when we went to university, we had a normal boy-girl relationship like any other couple. One night we had sex, and the next thing I knew, I was pregnant with you. It wasn't until your grandparents found out I was pregnant that we were told. It was too late to turn back the hands on the clock, so we went ahead and got married."

"So I'm the result of an incestuous coupling?" Emily sputtered, still shocked.

Lisa replied, "Don't think of it that way, Emily. Think of it as you are the product of two loving parents who only want the best for you."

"I'm surprised I don't have three boobs or a horn sticking out of my head," Emily wailed, as she choked back tears. She got out of the beanbag and headed toward the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked.

"I need to get a drink and cool off," Emily replied. "This is too much."

Lisa walked to Emily and hugged her, "Emily dear, I'm so sorry we didn't tell you before, but we didn't think you'd understand. You were too young."

Emily sarcastically replied, "Now I suppose you're going to tell me Mike is my long-lost brother."

"No, it's nothing like that," Grandma Betty answered. "He isn't any relative of yours, as far as I know. But, you did pick a smart, well-hung boyfriend, like I did. You won't regret it."

Emily responded, "Grandma, I was lucky. I already knew he was smart, but yesterday was the first time I saw it."

"Well, a young woman like you needs to consider the satisfaction something like that can provide," Grandma Betty said.

I felt like a breeding bull being discussed at a cattle auction.

Emily got her drink and returned to sit beside me on the beanbag chair.

The conversation took off in a different direction. Politics wasn't as interesting to Emily or me. After a couple minutes, Emily whispered, "Mike, would you like to take a walk?"

"Sure. Right now?"

She stood up and said to everyone, "We're going to take a walk. We'll be back in about an hour."

Emily and I grabbed our towels and strolled down a mountain trail. Since the trail was narrow, I followed her.

There's something special about watching the backside of a nude young woman as she walks. The way Emily's hips swayed, it appeared the Monarch butterfly on her butt cheek was trying to fly away.

We finally reached a stream that gurgled and splashed over rocks on its way down the mountainside. Emily and I held hands, sitting on a large boulder, taking in the scenery, when we saw a couple deer browsing on the hillside opposite us.

Emily leaned against me and said, "Believe me, I had no idea about all this. I'm sorry you had to learn how fucked up my family tree is. I think there are some monkeys in it somewhere."

I said, "Emily, it doesn't make any difference to me. You're the same today as you were yesterday—you're just better informed now, and I still love you."

She wrapped her arm around me and gave me a kiss, "Thank you Mike. And I love you, too."

* * *

That evening, Lisa served turkey leftovers and we watched a football game on TV. John opened a couple bottles of wine, but Grandpa Fred said he didn't care for wine. He had several whiskey sours, instead.

Emily's Grandpa Bill and Grandma Donna left about 9 PM. When Grandpa Fred said it was time to go home, John said, "Dad, I think you've had too many whiskey sours to drive back to town tonight. The road doesn't have any guard rails, and in the dark it's hard to see the curves. You'd better stay here overnight."

Grandpa Fred agreed.

Lisa caught John's attention, "Think about sleeping arrangements, Honey. We're one bed short."

John responded, "Ah, yes. Mike is using the guest bedroom."

Emily interjected, "Grandpa and Grandma can use my room, and I'll sleep with Mike. You don't mind, do you Mike?"

Not only was I shocked about how casually Emily said she was going to sleep with me, but neither her parents nor grandparents raised an eyebrow. Of course I didn't mind—why would I?

"Good idea, Emily," Lisa remarked.

As everyone headed off to their bedroom, Grandpa Fred winked at me and said, "You two sleep well."

Emily grabbed my hand and led me into the guest bedroom. "My roommate back at college says I snore. You really don't mind if I sleep with you, do you?" she asked, with an air of innocence.

"No, I don't mind if you snore." Hell, she could have sounded like a diesel engine when she slept, for all I cared.

"Which side of the bed do you want?" Emily asked.

I answered, "I don't really care, but I think I ought to take a shower before I go to bed."

"I'll join you. You can wash my back..."

I was hoping she'd say, "...and my front," but she said instead, "...and I'll wash yours."

"Okay."

Emily said, "I have to pee before we shower."

I waited outside the bathroom door while she took care of her needs and she did the same for me. Even though she was a nudist, I figured she needed a little privacy.

When we were done, Emily pulled some towels and washcloths out of the linen closet next to the shower and turned on the water. When it warmed, she stepped in, and I followed. During the evening, my cock had behaved itself for the most part, but now that we were alone in the shower, it had a mind of its own. When Emily bumped her butt into it as she turned around, it came to full attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she apologized, as she looked down at it. "Looks like it's too full of sperm again," she grinned.

We each washed our rusty parts. Then she gently washed my back, and I washed hers. It was difficult to keep my hands from wandering to intimate places on her body.

Things were fairly tame in the shower until she looked over her shoulder with an impish smile and backed up, wiggling her butt against my stiff cock.

"Are you sure you aren't from the fire department?" she asked.

"What?" I didn't understand her question.

"I think you're a fireman, because you've got your hose out," she giggled.

After we were squeaky clean, Emily shut off the shower and we dried off, brushed our teeth, and were ready to get into bed.

I pulled the sheet and blanket back for her and she climbed in. 'What an angel,' I thought to myself as she lay down naked on the bed. I walked to the other side of the bed and lay down beside her.

I rolled toward her to give her a goodnight kiss, and then she rolled toward me, to return the kiss. That's when her leg bumped into my rigid cock.

"Oh, I'm sorry again," she said. "For some reason it keeps getting in the way. Would you like for me to take care of it for you?"

"Like yesterday afternoon?" I asked.

"No, like sex."

"I don't have a condom," I replied.

"Don't worry about that, I'm on the pill."

She snuggled against me and pressed her breasts against my chest.

"Your parents don't care if you have sex?" I asked.

"They did until I was eighteen, but I think they agree with my grandparents' philosophy about free love. They told me they'd prefer that I have sex in their home with someone they know, rather than with an unknown man in the back seat of his car, in some god-forsaken remote spot."

Now that it was certain that we were going to have sex, I realized I'd have to bare my black secret to her.

I got my courage up. "Emily..."

She looked at me expectantly with those sexy bluish green eyes, "Yes, Mike?"

"Emily, I really want to have sex with you, but I've only done it once with a girl after senior prom. We lost our virginity to each other—I broke her hymen and then I didn't last fifteen seconds. I was humiliated, and it was about the most awkward experience either of us ever had. In fact, she wouldn't return my calls, and that was the last date I had with her. I don't want the same to happen between you and me. I love you and want to please you in every way I can."

All I could think about was my male performance anxiety.

She considered what I'd said for several seconds and responded, "I'm sorry about your humiliation, Mike. Everyone is new at it one time or another.

"I'm not offering sex because I expect you to knock my socks off—I'm offering sex because I love you. If you shoot off too quick, we'll just have to keep going until you don't."

I thought her mention of wearing socks was ironic since she was a nudist.

She scooted closer to me and pressed her lips against mine. It wasn't long until our tongues were dancing inside each other's mouth. We made out for several minutes, getting hotter and hotter in the process. I was on my back with Emily's body on top of mine. She'd moved so my cock was between her thighs, and I knew she could feel it was totally erect.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

We rolled over so I was on top. She spread her legs and guided my cock into her hot, wet pussy.

The feelings I had as I pushed into her were beyond indescribable. About four strokes later, I could feel those familiar feelings that I'd reached the point of no return. I tried to hold it back, but I lost it, filling her with my semen.

"Emily, I'm so sorry," I said. I was embarrassed, and mad at myself because I couldn't last.

She tenderly hugged me and whispered, "It's all right, Mike. Now I have to use the bidet."

Emily grabbed a facial tissue off the night stand and pressed it between her thighs. Then she got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. She was gone for a few minutes, coming back with a warm washcloth, which she used to clean me off. She lovingly kissed me goodnight and spooned up against me.

I lay there, listening to her steady breathing as she slept, cursing my problem. Eventually, I also fell asleep, cuddling her in my arms.

Sometime during the night, I was awakened with a pleasant sensation on my cock. As I awoke, in the near darkness, I realized I was on my back and Emily had impaled herself on my cock. She was rocking her pelvis back and forth in an erotic way. The warm, wet embrace of her hot, slippery pussy was rapidly driving me toward my peak.

"Shhh..." she whispered. "I noticed you had an erection, and thought I'd take advantage of it."

She drained my balls a second time that night, and I'm sure she wished I'd been able to satisfy her womanly needs.

"I was almost there—just a few more seconds," Emily whined.

"Damn, I wish I could last longer to please you," I growled.

"You just need more experience, that's all. You're too uptight about it," Emily whispered, as she departed to use the bidet again.

When she returned, we cuddled under the sheets once more. This time, we slept until the sun woke us up. Emily's long hair was tousled, but I thought she was as beautiful as ever.

Emily and I showered together and toweled off. John, Lisa, Grandpa Fred, and Grandma Betty were already seated at the breakfast table when we arrived. Emily had a definite glow about her.

"Did you two sleep well?" Grandma Betty asked.

Grandpa Fred snickered, "Betty, do you remember when we were that age? We didn't get a wink of sleep, and I doubt they did, either." He looked at Emily and me, "Am I right?"

Emily fired right back, "Grandpa, I had the best sleep ever—between rounds."

Everyone chuckled at her remark.

Grandpa Fred wouldn't let it go, "So how many rounds?"

Emily shut him up with, "Probably more than you and Grandma had."

Our conversation was cut short by Lisa who began serving breakfast.

After breakfast, Emily's Grandpa Fred and Grandma Betty departed. John drove me into town in the Miata to visit his chemical plant.

Since all his employees were off work on Black Friday, he was able to show me everything without interfering with anyone at work. He showed me that at one end of the plant, trucks piped their liquid contents into tanks. There were many pipes, valves, gauges, and manifolds. He demonstrated how some of the mixing equipment worked, pointed out an autoclave, and showed me some catalytic devices they used. John mentioned the plant had been built in the 1970's, and all the equipment was manually controlled.

John then led me to the lab, full of all kinds of complex chemical equipment, where they tested the incoming and outgoing products.

He said, "Emily used to spend hours down here in the lab and I taught her hands-on chemistry."

"So that's why she knows so much about chemistry?"

"Yes, she picked it up relatively easily."

After the plant tour, John said, "I'm considering automating our equipment so we can eliminate the manual processes. Because our chemicals must meet tight specifications, if they are off by just a percent, the whole batch is rejected by our customers."

"That must be expensive," I said.

John nodded, then explained he expected Emily to take over the business after he retired. That explained why she was a business major, getting a minor in chemistry.

On the way back to John's home, we discussed various ways he could automate his plant. I mentioned that perhaps the first step would be to replace all the manual valves with electronic ones and to remotely read the gauges. That way, one person could control all of them from one location.

As the second step, I suggested remote sensors and equipment which could meter the exact amounts of a chemical flowing through a pipe.

Then as the third step, I said I was sure a computer could be connected to the valves, sensors, gauges, and so on, to fully automate the process. It would take some specialized software to accomplish the automation, but I figured there were companies which sold it.

John thoughtfully listened to my conversation and said, "It sounds like you've done this before. Have you?"

"No," I replied. "With proper planning, though, I think it would pay for itself in a short period of time if you didn't have to throw out any ruined batches."

"Good idea—I'll consider it," he answered.

* * *

We stayed up late Friday evening watching a movie in John and Lisa's home theater.

I yawned and Emily said, "I think you're ready to go to bed."

"Yeah, I'm starting to get sleepy," I replied.

Emily jumped up, even though the movie hadn't ended, and announced to John and Lisa, "I'm going to sleep with Mike again tonight."

She grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go."

In the shower, Emily said, "I told Mom about your problem while you and Dad were at the plant today."

"Emily! You didn't!"

"Yes I did. She gave me some good tips, too."

"Emily, I don't need your mother involved in my sex life," I huffed.

"Men—you're all the same. You won't ask for directions, and you won't let anyone help you, even when you need it."

We finished up in the bathroom and went to bed. Emily snuggled up next to me, "Mom says you need a hand job."

"How does your mother know that?"

"I told her what happened last night. She said dad had the same problem when they were dating. You see, you've gone for a long time without sex, so when you finally get it, you get over-excited."

"So how do I keep from getting over-excited?" I asked.

"Just lie back and I'll show you," she said.

Emily brought a warm washcloth from the bathroom and began giving me a hand job, just like the one she'd given me on Wednesday evening.

"Let me know when you're getting close," Emily said, then she continued stroking.

A few strokes later, I could feel myself nearing the point of no return. "I'm almost there," I said.

Emily stopped and said, "Take a deep breath." Then she squeezed the end of my penis between her thumb and forefinger for about thirty seconds and gently pulled my scrotum down with her other hand.

"Mom says when a man is ready to ejaculate, his scrotum pulls up next to his body. When I pull it down, it reduces the urge to ejaculate, and squeezing just behind the head of your penis does too."

Emily was right, I could feel the urge diminish.

"Let me know when you're ready again," Emily said.

Less than a minute later, I said, "Go ahead."

Emily went back to work. As I was reaching for another peak, I said, "I'm close."

She used the same technique she'd used before. We did that three more times until she said, "This time, let it all out."