Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like I ejaculated a gallon of sperm when I finally came.

"That's a good boy." Emily smiled at me as she cleaned me off with the washcloth.

"Mom says it took several weeks of treatment before dad could keep from ejaculating too early. Now are you ready for sex?"

"You know I am," I said.

Emily scooted next to me so I could feel the warmth of her skin against me, "Before we have sex, I want you to know girls have needs too. What do you know about foreplay?"

"Not much," I said. "I only had sex once, before I had sex with you."

"I think you spent too much time learning about electronics and not enough time learning about girls," Emily said. "Let me give you a tour of the playground."

She took my right hand and placed it on her boob. "Feel how hard my nipple is?" she asked. "They're extremely sensitive, and if you flip them with your tongue, it makes my pussy tingle."

I took the hint and gently suckled her left nipple. She sighed and wrapped her arms around my head pulling my face tightly against her chest, "Ohh... Mike... Yes..."

When she released me, I was lying on my side with my cock poking into her thigh. She took my hand and guided it to her mound.

"Slide your middle finger between my lips and move it up to the top," she directed.

"Right there... That's it," she murmured. "That little button is my clitty... or clitoris if you want to be technically correct.

"If you want to really turn me on, rub around it in small circles," she whispered.

I felt around until I located her clitty and did as she asked. Emily began making little whimpers, purring almost like a kitten.

She grabbed my hand and guided my finger inside her vagina. "You need a little more lubrication," she said.

The aroma of her aroused pussy filled the air around us. 'What a lovely scent,' I thought. I couldn't imagine any store-bought perfume which could have been a better aphrodisiac.

I returned my finger to her clitty and continued rubbing in small circles. Her clit had magically increased in size—in fact, so had my cock.

Emily's breathing became ragged as she lay there with her eyes closed, mouthing, "Don't stop... Don't stop..."

A few minutes later, she was reaching her peak, so I redoubled my effort by rubbing faster. "Oh... Yessss..." she hissed.

When her orgasm hit her, Emily's body went into one giant spasm. Her tummy, her arms, her legs—I think every muscle in her body contracted at the same time. I kept rubbing, and Emily's body appeared to be afflicted by a seizure. She pushed my hand away and lay there panting heavily.

"Thank you, Michael," she gasped. "You're the best."

After she'd calmed down, she grabbed my cock and said, "Now it's your turn. Make love to me."

All day I'd looked forward to being connected with Emily, like a pair of Siamese twins, conjoined at the genitals. I rolled on top of her and she guided me inside. Her pussy was slick with her juices, and I easily slipped inside in one stroke. I had achieved nirvana.

When I was finally balls deep in Emily's vagina, she said, "Stop. Don't move."

I followed her instruction.

"Now take a deep breath and let it out slowly," she said. "When you begin thrusting, do it very slowly, and when you're getting close, stop and take another deep breath. Think about something to distract you—like the periodic table to keep your mind off your anxiety."

I started moving within her again, and the sensations on my cock were amazing. It only took a few strokes until the urge to complete the act was overwhelming. I carried out Emily's guidance and was surprised when it worked. A few more strokes and I stopped and took another deep breath.

"What's the next element beyond aluminum?" I asked.

"Silicon," she chuckled. "You took my advice."

I wasn't timing myself, but several strokes later, it seemed I lasted a lot longer before I finally ejaculated into Emily.

"See, it works," she smiled up at me, giving me a fierce hug.

"Yes, but I still didn't last as long as I wanted," I grumbled.

"At least you're making progress," she said, smiling. "Now, let's use the bidet."

We went into the bathroom and Emily straddled the bidet, turning on the warm water. When she finished washing and drying her girl parts, she said, "Your turn."

She showed me how to control the bidet spray, I washed off my man parts, and we went back to bed.

We made love twice more that night, and I realized my urge to release was extended each time we did it.

Eventually, sleep caught up with us, and we fell asleep in each other's arms. Happiness was snuggling around my warm Emily.

As I curled around her sleeping body, I couldn't think of a time when I'd been happier. Cupid had hit me squarely with one of his arrows, and I didn't care.

* * *

Saturday morning, Lisa let us sleep until nearly 9 AM before she woke us up. Emily and I showered and arrived in the kitchen to find Lisa making waffles.

John was sitting at the breakfast table, drinking his coffee. I placed my towel on the kitchen chair and sat down across from him. He poured me a cup and said, "Good morning."

I returned his greeting. Emily stepped next to me and placed her arm around my shoulder, "Would you like syrup or jam on your waffle?" she asked.

"Definitely jam," I said.

Emily went to the refrigerator and bent over to get the butter and jam to put on our waffles. Viewing the backside of a beautiful young woman as she bends over sparks a male's primal urges. The Monarch butterfly tattoo on Emily's butt cheek was like whipped cream on a dessert—not necessary, but it made it so much more appealing.

Lisa brought a stack of waffles to the table, and Emily arrived at the same time with the butter and jam.

"Sleep well?" John asked.

"Yes, I'd say that," I responded. What else are you supposed to say to the father of your girlfriend whom you just slept with?

Lisa and Emily sat down and started a conversation. Lisa asked, "Did it work?"

Emily said, "More or less—can't be sure until later."

Lisa said, "Practice, Emily—practice and patience. You can't play a perfect piano concert without practice. It'll work out eventually."

They seemed to be conversing in a private code which I didn't understand—maybe it was a family thing.

Emily said to Lisa, "He lasted a lot longer last night," and then to me, "Didn't you, Mike?"

They were talking about me—and my problem. All the air went out of my lungs—I wanted to dissolve into the woodwork.

Lisa patted my hand, "There's nothing to be ashamed of, Mike. John was the same way the first few months we had sex."

John just sat there drinking his coffee, listening, but not saying a word.

"But it's so personal and embarrassing," I lamented.

"Mike, one of the benefits of being a nudist is that it helps you get over your inadequacies. Once you've exposed all of yourself to the whole world, you begin to see yourself in a whole different light. We have few secrets to hide." Lisa said.

I was miffed, "Well, my secret has been laid bare."

"Now that we all know what your problem is, we can help you solve it," Lisa replied.

John finally joined the conversation, "I think Lisa is right, Mike. Recognizing that you have a problem is half of it. Accepting help is the other half.

"As parents, Lisa and I both want Emily to be as happy as possible. She loves you, and we know you love her. Lisa and I want you to be happy, too, because you're her boyfriend."

John then asked Emily, "Are you still taking your depression medicine?"

"No daddy, I stopped taking it after I arrived at college."

Then John spoke to me, "Thanks to you, Emily's problem is gone. Now it's her turn to help you with yours."

I thought their casual conversation about my problem seemed as normal to them as if they'd been discussing me having stubbed a toe. I also thought perhaps some of what Lisa said about being a nudist and seeing myself in a new light was rubbing off.

"What are you two going to do the remainder of the day?" Lisa asked.

Emily answered, "I thought we'd hang around the pool and get some sun. We haven't spent much time outside, and today is sunny and warm. The weather will be too cold to do that back at school."

Her comment about cold weather made me think about home and cold weather—I'd forgotten to call my mom on Thanksgiving. Mom was going to have a hissy-fit because she hadn't heard from me.

I excused myself, went to the guest bedroom, and searched through my bag to find my cell phone. The battery was charged, so I dialed home. Mom answered on the second ring.

"Hi Mom," I said, trying to be cheerful.

"Mike, where are you? I thought you were going to call on Thanksgiving, and now it's two days later."

"I'm sorry Mom," I said. "I'm at my girlfriend's parents' house, and I forgot."

"Her parents are there, aren't they?" Mom was always a little suspicious.

"Oh yeah, Mom."

"You could have at least called on Thanksgiving—we missed you." She sounded peeved and upset.

"We had your Aunt Valerie, Uncle Bob, and her four boys for Thanksgiving," Mom said.

"I thought they were going to Florida," I answered.

"Valerie broke her ankle two weeks ago and they couldn't go. Since she couldn't cook for Thanksgiving, we invited them here," she said.

Now my aunt Valerie was a woman whose favorite pastime was to describe her many medical afflictions to anyone who would listen. She'd had gall bladder surgery, high blood pressure, bursitis, asthma, diabetes, an irritable bowel, kidney stones, and enough odd symptoms to fill a medical journal. Her four boys, aged 7 to 12 could break an anvil within ten minutes of it being given to them. I was rather glad I'd missed Thanksgiving at home.

"What have you been doing?" Mom asked.

How do you explain to your very proper mother that you've been spending the past three days with your nudist girlfriend and parents?

"Oh, we've mostly just hung around Emily's house," I said. There are some things you don't tell your mother.

"Why don't you send me a photo of your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Uhhhh..." I didn't think mom would appreciate me sending a photo of my nude girlfriend.

"What's the matter, Mike?"

"I'll send you a photo when we get back to school, Mom."

She declared, "Michael Allen—since you missed Thanksgiving with family, your father and I expect that you'll be here for Christmas."

When she used my middle name, I knew I'd better do as she asked. We talked for another ten minutes or so about this and that, and we finally ended our talk.

After my phone conversation with Mom, Emily and I went outside and swam in the heated pool for about half an hour. Then we exited the pool and decided to sunbathe. It was considerably warmer than we'd expected for so late in November. Emily went into the house and came back with a bottle of suntan lotion.

"Mike, would you put some suntan lotion on me, pretty please?" Emily asked.

"Sure," I answered.

Emily was lying face down on a chaise lounge with her face away from the sun. I spread a thick layer of suntan lotion from her neck down to her toes, making a second pass over her cute butt, just to prevent her butterfly from getting sunburned.

Emily rolled over and asked, "Now could you do my front?"

"Of course," I said. "I wouldn't want any part of your precious body to get sunburned."

I took my time, smearing the suntan lotion over every square inch of skin. I stopped at her breasts and gave her nipples a couple extra dollops of lotion, and I did the same around her pussy. The longer I spread suntan lotion, the stiffer my cock became.

Rubbing the lotion into her pubic hair, I asked, "Don't want to get that sunburned, do you?"

"No Mike. If my pussy got sunburned, you'd be upset."

Lisa stepped out the door at that point and walked to another chaise lounge not far from Emily's.

Lisa said, "Mike, when you're done with Emily, would you please put some suntan lotion on me, too?"

I couldn't bring myself to say 'no' to Emily's mom, could I?

"Okay," I responded.

Lisa lay face down on the chaise, and I spread the suntan lotion on every exposed spot on her smoking hot body as I'd done for Emily.

"Will you do my front, now?" Lisa asked.

"Gladly," I said.

"Don't forget my nips," she reminded me. "I don't want to get them sunburned."

"Sure."

I applied a glob of lotion to each breast, spending more time than I should have, rubbing lotion into each one. Then I added more to each nipple—they each stuck up hard, like solid gumdrops.

As I worked further down her body, she spread her thighs so I could apply lotion to the inside of them. I got a whiff of her feminine odor mixed with suntan lotion. Seeing her fully exposed pussy gave me a rigid hard-on.

"Do you want lotion between your legs, too?" I asked.

"Sure," she sighed. "Don't need any blisters down there, do I?"

I spread a generous layer of suntan lotion around her pussy. Her pubic hair was longer than Emily's, so it didn't seem to spread as easily, causing me to spend more time rubbing it into her skin.

Lisa shivered, "You're good. No wonder Emily enjoys being with you."

She glanced down at my full hard-on, and said, "Poor boy, it appears you need another hand job."

Lisa called to Emily, "Emily dear, I have another chore for you."

Emily lifted her head and asked, "What is it, Mom?"

"Mike needs a release again, and that's your responsibility, not mine," Lisa said.

Emily got up and grabbed my hand, leading me into the house.

* * *

After lunch, Emily beat me at pool and darts again. My excuse was that she'd lived there since she was a child, so she had more experience than me.

Later, while John barbecued ribs on the grill for dinner Saturday evening, Lisa gave Emily a chore to prepare a fresh fruit salad. Lisa left the kitchen and beckoned me to come with her.

Outside of Emily's earshot, Lisa said in a low voice, "I know you and Emily love each other, but she tells me she's been left frustrated at night because you ejaculate too soon. I know that's not your intent, and don't tell her I told you this, but perhaps oral sex could make up for it."

Saturday evening Emily sat on my lap, watching another movie with her parents while we snacked on popcorn.

* * *

When Emily and I went to bed Saturday night, I realized it was going to be our last night together before returning to college. I thanked my lucky stars that I'd had an opportunity to have sex with the young woman I loved. Then I cursed my premature ejaculation issue.

After kissing, hugging, and some light foreplay, Emily said, "I'm going to give you another hand job so you won't be as sensitive when we have sex."

She grabbed a warm washcloth and gave me yet another wonderful hand job. Emily seemed to know at what point I'd ejaculate, so she'd stop and squeeze my cock and gently pull on my scrotum until my urge to release declined. About the third time, she let me erupt mightily into the washcloth.

When Emily returned from the bathroom, she said, "Now for lesson two about girls. I'm going to teach you about the G-spot."

Emily jumped into bed on her back. She took my hand, palm up and closed it. Then she extended my middle finger, slipping it easily between her labia. Her pussy was hot and wet; I caught a whiff of her arousal.

"Now move your finger like you were gesturing me to come to you," she said. "There's a slightly rough area behind my pubic bone—can you feel it?"

I moved my finger and felt around. "Yes, I can feel it," I responded.

"That's my G-spot," she said. "It's not as sensitive as my clitty, but if you hit it while we're having sex, it feels really, really good."

At Lisa's suggestion, I thought to myself, 'It's now or never.'

I began kissing the inside of Emily's thighs, beginning at her knees. Up one leg and down the other, I kissed, but not on her pussy itself. Then I kissed and licked the inside of her thighs to about six inches below her pussy. Finally, her pussy was my target.

I parted her labia with my thumbs and licked up and down the inside of both sides of her labia, then all the way from the bottom to the top several times, causing Emily to whimper. The odor of her sexual arousal was thick in the air.

When I began licking and sucking her clitty, she was moaning and moving her hips in jerky movements. Emily's lubrication, which had been a slow-as-molasses drip became a flood.

I determined I was going to keep on doing that until one of us couldn't take it anymore. Emily's thigh muscles began quivering, then I noticed her tummy muscles were doing the same. Eventually, her resistance snapped, and her thighs clamped tightly against my ears as she rolled from one orgasm into the next as I kept licking and sucking.

"No more... No more..." Emily huffed, as her thighs dropped away from my ears and she lay there panting as if she'd run a four-minute mile.

Even though my tongue was nearly worn out and my jaw was sore, it was worth it to sexually satisfy my darling Emily.

My cock was as hard as a hammer handle at that point. Without asking, I plowed into Emily's vagina and began pumping. Emily looked up at me with surprise in her eyes. She began thrusting back in the same rhythm.

I realized at that moment my premature ejaculation problem had abated, and I was going to make the most of it. I moved my pelvis so my cock was at her pussy's opening, then I slowly pushed as deep as I could, bumping against something she later told me was her cervix. I kept doing that a steady pace.

We were hot, sweaty, horny, and so much in love.

Emily wrapped her legs around my butt and her arms around my back—I could feel her fingernails digging into me as she moved her pelvis into me, attempting to bring herself to another orgasm.

The odor of Emily's pussy, along with her heat and lubrication was bringing me closer to mine. Premature ejaculation was the last thing on my mind as the two of us shared an earth-shattering climax. I felt her pussy spasm on my cock, which triggered me to ejaculate again and again until it felt like I'd filled her to the brim.

When we finally got our breath back, Emily questioned, "What happened?"

"What do you mean, 'What happened?'"

"I meant, 'Wow! What happened to your male performance anxiety?'"

"I don't know," I answered. I really hadn't thought about it before we began having sex.

She kissed me, then duck-walked into the bathroom with a sperm-filled tissue between her legs.

We used the bidet, and returned to bed. Twice more, we had sex before we fell asleep, exhausted.

* * *

On Sunday morning, Emily and I were spooned together under the sheets. I had entered her from behind, gently thrusting in and out while she was exercising her pussy muscles on my cock.

Lisa came into the guest bedroom, and when she saw what we were doing, said, "Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt. Go ahead and finish. Breakfast will be served in thirty minutes."

Emily casually answered, "Okay, Mom."

As Lisa left the guest bedroom, she said, "Remember, you two have to be at the airport at noon to fly back to college."

"Oh darn," Emily yawned. "I was enjoying sleeping here with Mike."

After Emily and I showered, we joined John and Lisa for breakfast. I thanked them for allowing me to join Emily for the most memorable Thanksgiving weekend I'd ever had.

Lisa patted my shoulder, and said, "We've enjoyed having you as our guest."

What happened next made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. Lisa said, "We've rented a two-bedroom chalet in Aspen over Christmas break. Michael, would you like to join John, Emily, and me for a week of skiing?"

* * *

Tune in again, same time—same station, next month for Chapter 2.