Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Emily in private, "Why is your mother so horny all the time?"

"Dad's been busy with the local plant's remodeling, plus problems at the other plants, they've taken most of his time. He just hasn't had time to service Mom as often he used to."

"I'm sorry your mother isn't having her needs met, but I prefer having sex with you."

"I know," Emily replied, "but we're only going to be here for a couple more months. Go ahead and make her happy until we go back to school."

John was gone for two days on his trip to Atlanta, and during that time, I made Lisa happy five times. Two of the times she was so happy that she squirted. It seemed Lisa couldn't get enough of my cock, and me, being horny most of the time, was eager to satisfy her libidinous desires.

* * *

Emily and I remained good friends with Amy Fostak; we saw her every day at work. Amy didn't seem to have a boyfriend, so occasionally, Emily, Amy, and I, went to a movie or to dinner together. One Friday, John and Lisa flew to Las Vegas for a three-day weekend. Since Emily and I didn't have any plans, Emily called Amy and invited her to come to her parents' house for a cookout.

Saturday afternoon, Amy showed up wearing a pair of pink short shorts and a matching tank top, which she quickly removed to be nude like Emily and me. Amy handed a bottle of wine to Emily to place in the refrigerator.

I hadn't seen Amy nude since the past summer, and this year she was even more alluring. I thought her breasts had grown a full size, and her nipples were larger than I remembered. When she walked, her breasts had a bounce to them—not a little bounce, but a full rebound from their lowest point. I enjoyed seeing them recoil with each step she took. As a matter of fact, I could have watched them undulate for hours at a time.

Amy seemed to have the same interest in me that I had for her. I noticed she took a number of surreptitious glances at my cock.

We spent most of the afternoon hanging out, playing pool in the air conditioned recreation room. The cool air contributed to keeping Amy's nipples turgid. When she bent over the edge of the table to hit the cue ball, I had a great view of her bald pussy from behind. That sight caused me to have an erection, which wasn't lost on Emily—because she was standing beside me and saw Amy's pussy, too.

Late in the afternoon, we finished playing pool and Emily asked me to start the charcoal grill on the patio while she marinated three ribeye steaks.

When the charcoal was ready for grilling, I went inside, where Emily and Amy had prepared a salad. Emily gave me three baking potatoes and three ears of sweet corn to place on the grill, then said, "We've completed everything in here. Amy and I are going to take a dip in the pool."

Just as I placed the potatoes and corn on the grill, Emily and Amy passed by with plastic wine glasses in their hands. Emily handed me one, and the two of them continued toward the pool. They placed their wine glasses on a table next to a couple pool chairs, and dived into the pool.

I joined them, and we splashed around for a while. Emily asked me to keep track of time so I could put the steaks on the grill and they'd be done at the same time as the potatoes.

Fifteen minutes later, we got out of the pool and sat down on the pool chairs. Somehow, the conversation turned to oral. Emily asked Amy, "Have you ever had a guy eat your pussy?"

Amy responded, "No. None of the guys I've ever dated seemed interested."

"That's too bad," Emily remarked, "Mike has given me more orgasms with his mouth than I can count."

"Mike, is it time to put the steaks on the grill?"

"Yes, it's time," I answered.

I went inside and got the steaks and placed them on the grill. Emily and Amy were laughing and having an animated conversation, but I was too far away to hear. They both kept looking my way, making me wonder what had gotten into them.

When the food was ready, I called Emily and Amy. I got a tray and placed the steaks, potatoes, and sweet corn on three separate plates, then took them inside.

The steaks, baked potatoes, and sweet corn were delicious. The three of us also polished off two bottles of red wine with dinner.

After we ate our dinner, I asked Emily, "What's for dessert?"

Emily said, "You get to eat Amy's pussy, she's going to give you a blow job, and I'm going to watch."

I was surprised, because the previous year when Amy visited, Emily said we could look, but not touch.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I saw how you and Amy were looking at each other. She's never had a guy eat her pussy, and I figured she would enjoy you being her first. The only rule is that you can't have sex."

We went to Emily's bedroom and I said, "How about I start with Amy?"

"That's okay," Emily answered.

"I want to use the bidet first," Amy said.

When Amy was in the bathroom, I asked, "Why is it you want me to eat Amy's pussy?"

"Shh... We'll talk about it later after she leaves."

Amy returned from using the bidet and Emily placed a towel on the bed.

"I wanted to freshen up," Amy said.

"There's no need," I answered. "You were in a chlorinated swimming pool not that long ago."

"I just feel better about it," Amy said.

Amy sat on the towel and lay back on the bed with her feet on the floor. I just had to get my lips on Amy's long nipples, so I sat on the bed on her right, leaned in, and sucked on her right nipple, which immediately stiffened in my mouth.

She quickly inhaled, "Ohhh..."

I laved her right nipple for about thirty seconds. It wasn't possible to reach her left nipple from my position, so I had to get on all fours, ninety degrees to her body to reach her right nipple with my tongue.

As I sucked Amy's right nipple, my upper torso was directly above Amy's left breast, putting my cock in reach of her right hand. She grabbed it and gave it a couple tugs.

"I've never milked a bull before," Amy laughed.

"You don't milk bulls," I answered. "You milk cows."

"I think I like bulls better," she said, laughing again.

While I sucked her left nipple, Amy stroked my cock. Emily sat on her towel at the head of the bed, cross-legged, intently watching every move Amy and I made.

"Eat her pussy," Emily prodded.

I got on the floor on my knees and lapped at Amy's shaved pussy. I'd never had my tongue on a bald pussy before, and the difference between a pussy with pubic hair on it and without was unanticipated and arousing.

Amy's inner labia were smaller than Emily's or Kayla's, but they seemed to be quite sensitive. Every time I stuck my tongue between them, Amy's pussy twitched and she uttered, "Uhh..."

I stuck my tongue into her slit and circled her clit several times before I homed in on it.

Amy was loving it from the noises she was making. I was enjoying it as well—I don't think there's anything as satisfying as bringing a woman to an electrifying orgasm.

It wasn't long until Amy began quivering. She grabbed my head, pulling it toward her pussy. I used the same bowling ball grip that I'd used on Kayla. That tipped Amy over the edge. Her pussy convulsed violently on my thumb.

"Omigod," Amy said, "I literally saw stars from that orgasm."

Emily said, "That was quite an orgasm you gave her."

"I always try to do my best—especially when it comes to pussies," I said.

Then it was my turn. Amy and I traded places and she said, "I want you to have an orgasm as good as you gave me."

After some preliminary fondling, hand stroking, and licking, Amy got to work. She took my cock in her mouth and used her tongue in ways Emily, Lisa, or Kayla hadn't. She had a superior deep throat talent—no other woman had taken so much of my cock down her throat—her nose was in my pubic hair.

As Amy squeezed my balls and sucked my cock, it felt like my premature ejaculation problem had come back. It didn't take Amy long to get me close. I wanted to lie back and enjoy the intense erotic sensations she was giving me, but I quickly erupted down her throat. It was the best blow job I'd ever had.

When it was over, I had seen stars, too, while Amy was rubbing the corners of her mouth. "I've never had a guy's cock stretch my lips that much before," she complained.

"It appears you two have enjoyed pleasuring each other," Emily observed. "We'll have to get together again sometime soon for a sequel."

After Amy went home, I asked Emily, "Back to my question, why did you want me to eat Amy's pussy? In fact, why do you share me with other women? You've shared me with your mother, Kayla, and now Amy."

"It's hard to describe," Emily said. "I love you and I want to keep you happy. I get a vicarious thrill whenever I see you get so much pleasure from sex. That's why I'm willing to share you with other women—not all women, of course, just those I know and approve of."

"I take it then that you approve of Amy?"

"Yes, of course. Did you know Amy has a crush on you? She told me a long time ago that she wanted to give you a blow job."

"No, I didn't know she had a crush on me, but I'm surprised that you'd allow her to give me oral."

"I really don't mind because she's my good friend, and I'm not really a jealous person. I trust her and I trust you," Emily said.

She continued, "Last year I had a discussion with Grandma Donna and she gave me her philosophy about love and life. She said it's possible to love several people at the same time, but in different ways. Even though we may have a favorite partner, we could still have sex with other people. Her belief is that it isn't cheating if everyone involved in a sexual situation knows what's going on and approves.

"When my grandparents lived together, they all had sex with each other, too. I thought what she was discussing was 'swinging,' but she said that's not it. She called it polyamory.

"I looked it up in the library and found a book about it. If I understand it correctly, we can love several people at the same time and have multiple long-lasting, intimate relationships with them. That's what my grandparents did and still do."

I pulled Emily to me, hugged her tight, and said, "Darling, it's you I love most. I've tried to be worthy of your love alone, but if you want to bring other women into our relationship, that's up to you.

We went to bed and had a wild night of sex with Emily riding me cowboy. I marveled at her tits as they flopped side to side while she was bouncing up and down, rocking back and forth on my rock hard cock, circling her lovely hips around and around like she was hula hooping! The orgasms we both had were mind blowing to say the least.

After a break to recover from our earth shattering orgasms, Emily once again took control and rode me reverse cowgirl. I was in a trance as I watched her beautiful ass as she was slowly grinding her pussy on my cock. My dear Emily was mixing it up, leaning forward and backward, slowly rocking back and forth, before getting down to business, bouncing up and down on the full length of my throbbing cock until we both reached another earth-shattering orgasm simultaneously.

Even after multiple orgasms we both wanted more sex. This time, I wouldn't be denied and took control, rolling Emily over on all fours into the doggy-position and proceeded to pound her with everything I had until we both were spent and finally collapsed, totally exhausted.

Emily, Amy, and I got together a couple more times during the summer when one or more of us gave oral to the others.

At work, I continued with automating John's chemical plant. Unfortunately, summer was over too soon. I'd learned a lot at John's plant and earned enough money for the next school year. I'd had sex with Emily and Lisa, and oral with Amy which was a definite bonus, but it was time to return to school.

* * *

Emily and I arrived as juniors to the same apartment we rented the previous year—we had arranged that with the apartment management before we left for the summer. Emily said Maria and Kayla had done the same.

Since Emily was always an over-organizer, we arrived at school a few days before classes began so we'd have time to stock the refrigerator, clean the apartment, buy books, and get ready for classes. Some of our classmates made their arrival the night before classes began, then spent the next few days totally befuddled.

For my classes, I selected an advanced microcontrollers course, Wi-Fi communication, and embedded programming. With my other required courses, it was going to be an exciting, but busy year. Emily had a business economics class, organic chemistry, psychology of business, business writing, and project management.

A couple days after we arrived, Maria showed up. The first thing Emily and I noticed about Maria was that her pussy was as bald as the day she was born, except for a small landing strip, just above her slit. Without the huge black muff, it was possible to see her plump labia with just a hint of her clitoral hood between them.

"My fiancé likes it better shaved," Maria acknowledged.

Emily asked, "But how do you feel about it?"

"It's a lot more sensitive without the brambles," Maria answered. "It's also easier to keep clean, and I can wear a bikini without the embarrassment of having pubic hair sticking out the sides."

Then as an afterthought, she added, "One last thing I like about having it shaved is that I don't get that one pubic hair caught in the elastic of my panties. You know, the one pubic hair that pulls and pulls, and you're in public and can't reach down to do anything about it."

The next day, after talking with Maria and seeing her shaved pussy, Emily decided she wanted to shave hers. She attempted to completely shave off her pubic hair using the same razor she used for shaving her legs and under arms. The problem was that she couldn't see where she was shaving and nicked a sensitive part.

"Mike, could you come here a minute?" she called from the bathroom.

When I entered, she was sitting on the toilet, holding a damp washcloth between her left labia and her left leg.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I've cut myself shaving. Could you get a small adhesive bandage and some first aid cream out of the medicine cabinet?"

I followed her instructions, then got on my knees to help. "Let me see," I asked.

She showed me the spot where she'd cut herself. I looked at it, and said, "You've sliced off the top of a small, flat mole on your labia which caused the bleeding. Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"No, damn it. Just give me the first aid cream," Emily demanded.

"You can't see very well down there. Let me take care of it for you," I suggested.

"Oh, okay, but be careful. It stings."

I used a facial tissue to apply pressure to the spot until it quit bleeding. Then I gently applied a small dab of first aid cream to the top of the mole.

"You're only half done shaving," I said. "I'll finish it for you, and I won't cut you—I promise."

Emily thought it over, "Yeah, it looks rather odd with one lip shaved and the other not. Be sure you leave a landing strip like Maria's."

So I had Emily sit on the counter next to the sink on a folded towel with her legs spread so I could get to the places which needed shaving. I took the utmost care in shaving her pussy so I wouldn't nick it. When I finished, she rubbed her labia with her finger tips. "Maria's right. It is a lot more sensitive without the pubic hair."

I felt it was time to test the sensitivity of Emily's bald pussy, so I leaned down and lapped my tongue across it. She shivered, "Oh my gosh, that's incredible."

It didn't take long until we were in bed fucking like there was no tomorrow. When we finished, Emily said, "I can't believe the difference shaving made."

The following morning, Kayla arrived from her summer break. Both Maria and Kayla stopped by our apartment to say hello and noticed Emily's shaved pussy.

"How do you like it?" Kayla wanted to know.

"You won't believe the difference," Emily answered.

Kayla responded, "I'd shave mine, too, but I have several moles which I can feel, but can't see, so I'm afraid I'd wind up with a bloody mess."

Emily said, "I cut myself too, but then Mike finished the job for me. He did an outstanding job and didn't nick me once. I'll bet he could so the same for you. Wouldn't you, Mike?"

"What? Oh, yeah—if she wanted," I answered. I wondered why Emily was volunteering me for this?

A couple days later, Emily asked, "Could you shave Kayla's pussy today?"

"You're kidding, aren't you?"

"She doesn't want to cut herself because of her moles. Since you've given Kayla oral, you're more familiar with her pussy than anyone but her."

"Do you really want me to do it?" I asked.

"Sure, why not? You shaved my pussy without nicking me, and I'm sure you'll be equally careful with Kayla."

"What I meant was, aren't you going to be jealous I'm working on another woman's pussy?"

"There's no reason to be jealous," Emily answered. "I trust you. You won't be having sex with her, will you?"

"No, but that's not the point."

"Just treat it as if you're shaving her armpit, but on a different part of her body," Emily answered. "We girls get our intimate parts examined and handled when we visit the gynecologist, so she shouldn't notice any difference."

The next day found Kayla in our bathroom sitting on a folded towel next to the bathroom sink with her legs spread and me between them.

"You really want me to do this?" I asked.

"Yes, I want mine as smooth as Maria and Emily's."

Upon closely examining Kayla's labia, I saw she had two fairly large moles on her left labia, one on her right, and another just above her slit. "I can see how you'd be reluctant to shave yourself down there," I said.

The location of Kayla's moles made it difficult, if impossible, to shave her pussy with a female razor without cutting herself. Fortunately, my grandfather had given me a straight razor, and taught me how to use it.

Kayla's eyes widened when I pulled out my straight razor. She winced, "You're not going to use that on me, are you?"

"Because of your moles, this is the only solution," I answered.

I thought Kayla was going to jump off the counter and decide against having her pussy shaved when I began stropping the razor, but she stayed, although she seemed jittery.

"Will it hurt much?" she asked in a little-girl voice.

"Of course not," I said. "No more than shaving your legs."

Kayla let out a sigh of relief, "I trust you. If you're sure, go ahead."

"Of course I'm sure, but before we begin, we need to soften your pubic hair," I said. I ran hot water in the sink until it was almost too hot for my hand, then I wet a rolled-up hand towel and placed it on Kayla's pussy.

"Oh, that's hot," she whined, sucking air between her teeth.

"Gotta get you prepped," I answered. "We'll wait about five minutes until your pubic hair is softened before we start."

While we were waiting, I asked, "Do you want a landing strip like Maria and Emily's?"

"Yes, but is it possible to leave it in the shape of a heart?"

"Sure, it that's what you want," I responded.

Rather than using female shaving cream, I chose to use my mug shaving soap, because it provided better lubrication when shaving with the straight razor. I used my shaving brush to mix up a thick lather, then applied it in daubing strokes to Kayla's, hot from the towel, reddened pussy lips.

Her lower abdomen jumped every time the brush hit her pussy. "Oh, that tickles," she giggled. "You're getting me aroused."

When I smelled the odor of her arousal, my cock began swelling. I noticed her nipples were about half-hardened with a little dimple in the center of each of them, and I recalled how they stood up when I sucked on them as I gave her oral.

"You'll have to sit perfectly still while I'm shaving you, no matter how sexually aroused you get. I don't want to cut you. Do you understand?"