Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla nodded her head.

"Okay, let's get started."

I used the back of the blade to smooth the lather so I could see where her moles were. Then I began shaving with the grain of the hair in precise short strokes. As I shaved around each mole, I used a surgeon's hand, careful not to cut her delicate skin. I had to twist, pull, and tug on each of her labia in order to shave around each mole.

Every time I tweaked her labia, I heard her take in a short breath, and over the next few minutes, the odor of her arousal filled the air, and her pussy was very wet.

Emily stuck her head in the bathroom door, "How's it going?" she asked.

"Just fine," Kayla chirped. "He's doing a good job and hasn't nicked me."

I had to ask Kayla to scoot forward so I could shave the hairs on her perineum. It was difficult to shave the area behind her pussy, between her buttocks. I considered having her get on her hands and knees, but that wasn't possible on the counter top, and the light wasn't good on the floor. In the end, I left a few stragglers back there.

It took me a little longer than I planned to shave her landing strip into a heart shape, but when I completed it, I gave her a hand mirror to inspect the results. "That's perfect," she said, smiling.

I finished shaving her pussy and wiped off the shaving cream with a wet washcloth.

When I began mixing up another batch of shaving lather, she asked, "What are you doing now?"

"That was just the first pass, with the grain," I said. "Now I have to shave across the grain to eliminate any stubble."

Kayla's reaction to the shaving brush on her pussy the second time was similar to the first.

She blew out a breath, "That thing is making me horny."

The fact that I'd brushed her clit with it several times more than necessary made sense that she was highly aroused.

"Now you'll have to sit absolutely still again until I finish," I said.

"I'm not sure I can," she answered.

"You'd better. I don't want to call 9-1-1 and explain why you're bleeding."

Kayla giggled, and said, "OMG—I can't think of anything more embarrassing."

This time, I shaved across the grain as close to the skin as possible, eliminating every hair I'd missed the first time. Again, I had to grasp each of her labia to draw it taut so I wouldn't cut her skin. I noticed she had a few stray hairs growing between her inner and outer labia, and alongside her bulging clitoral hood, so I pulled and stretched her labia permitting the blade to shave them off. I bumped her clit several times with my knuckles while getting the razor in the correct position.

Kayla's breathing had become erratic; her eyes had a far-away look; her pussy's inner lips had swollen, as had her clit. She was leaking quite a lot onto the towel. Then I looked down and saw that I had an almost-full boner.

I used a warm wash cloth to wipe the remaining shaving lather off her pussy. "We're almost done," I said, as I massaged some of Emily's aloe skin cream into Kayla's vulva.

"I'm not ready to be done," Kayla murmured.

"Neither am I," I answered.

"Maybe I can give you a blow job as payment?" Kayla asked.

"Emily," I called out. "Can you come here?"

Emily stuck her head in the door again and glanced down at my boner. "Yes, what do you want?"

"Kayla wants to give me a blow job and I want to eat her pussy. Okay with you?"

"Sure, as long as you don't have penetrative sex," Emily answered.

Kayla and I went to our bedroom where we both pleasured each other orally. Kayla's skills had definitely improved since the first time she gave me a blow job.

Before Kayla left the apartment, she thanked me for shaving her pussy, then she thanked Emily for letting me give her an orgasm.

* * *

Maria, Kayla, and Emily all raved about the increased sensitivity of their shaved pussies. A few days later when we were all together, Kayla said, "Mike, you should shave down there, too. The last time I gave you a blow job, I got a stray pubic hair in my mouth."

Emily singled me out, "Mike, you're the only one here whose pubic area isn't shaved."

Kayla added, "The three of us will volunteer to shave you, right girls?"

Emily and Maria nodded their approval.

"Maybe," I answered.

"Not maybe," Kayla said, in a demanding voice. "Right now!"

A minute later, the three of them were leading me to the bathroom, not that I was resisting. "There's not enough room for us to shave him on the counter," Emily said.

"So have him lie on the floor," Kayla suggested.

Maria placed a bath towel on the floor and I was on my back with Maria on my right, Kayla on my left, and Emily between my legs. Emily grabbed her shaving cream and proceeded to lather my cock and scrotum.

"It think it will be easier to shave his cock if he has a boner," Emily remarked. "Kayla, you rub the head of his cock and keep it stiff. Maria, you massage his balls, and I'll shave his cock."

With all the female hands between my legs, I quickly had a full boner. It didn't take long until Emily had my pubic area and cock shaved clean. She handed the razor to Maria and said, "I'll stretch the skin on his scrotum, and you shave the right side."

When she finished, Emily handed the razor to Kayla, saying, "You shave the left side, while I hold his scrotum to the right."

Ten minutes after they started, my crotch was as smooth as theirs. Emily bent down and deep throated my cock, then sat up and said, "That's a lot better."

Kayla took her turn, "Emily, you're right—much smoother."

Maria said, "I'll take your word for it, but it certainly does look sleek."

"He needs a happy ending," Kayla said, laughing.

"Good idea," Maria seconded.

Emily handed Kayla a bottle of her hand lotion and said, "You can start with this."

Kayla poured a generous amount into her palm and began giving me a hand job. Maria put some on her fingers and rubbed it around the head of my cock; Emily was playing with my balls. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations of six female hands in and around my crotch.

"He's getting close," Emily warned. "His scrotum is contracting."

I opened my eyes, seeing three nude females, with six lovely breasts, working above me, attempting to get me off. The sensations were beyond anything I'd ever felt before. "I think I've died and gone to heaven," I said.

Then I felt it—the tingle, the buzz that centered on my lower abdomen, that radiated in every direction from my scrotum throughout my body. I'd reached the point of no return, and there was no turning back.

Emily felt the first contraction and yelled, "Here it comes!"

My abdominal muscles shuddered while my cock seemed to erupt in slow motion with my sperm following a large arc high over my stomach. It seemed to hang in mid-air, then spattered onto my chest. Each spurt followed a successively lower arc, until the last spasm caused a dribble onto my newly-shaved pubic area.

Maria hadn't ever witnessed one of my orgasms. "There's so much!" she said. "My boyfriend's is only about a third of that."

"He nearly chokes me when I give him a blow job," Kayla added.

Emily used a damp wash cloth to wipe off the mess I'd made. "It's a lot easier to clean you up when you don't have all that pubic hair," she said.

Lying on the floor, I could detect the odor of aroused pussy. Whose it was, I couldn't tell, because all three women seemed to be somewhat flushed.

I had to agree with the girls, having a shaved pubic area made it more sensitive. Sex with Emily was better than ever.

* * *

Emily and Kayla wanted their pussies shaved about once a week, because they hated scratchy stubble. I was chosen as their pubic barber seeing that my skill with the straight razor gave them a closer and better shave than they could give themselves. I solved the problem shaving their perineums by purchasing a three-inch thick exercise mat they could lie on in front of the bathroom sink while I shaved them. A bright, head-mounted LED flashlight provided enough light to illuminate the pubic hair I needed to cut.

A couple weeks after I began using the exercise mat, Maria asked me to shave her pussy because she'd cut herself. I was happy to add her to my client list.

I looked forward to Saturday afternoons when the three girls arranged for their weekly pussy shaves. Of course, they enjoyed shaving me, too.

Kayla expected a happy ending after nearly every shave—and I was pleased to satisfy her request. Although Maria seemed highly aroused after I shaved her pussy, she said she was saving hers for her boyfriend. Emily preferred that we wait until we went bed to get her happy ending.

There was a lot more to college than barbering pussies and having sex, but they were a welcome break from class and studying. I doubt that I could have found a more enjoyable activity, even if I'd tried.

* * *

Actually, my advanced digital circuitry class was giving me fits. My data collection circuit was glitching at random times, causing me no end of problems. It was supposed to monitor an internet IP address and collect packets addressed to particular ports. However, it locked up on average, about every third day. I checked everything I could think of, and yet after a month, I was no closer to a solution than when I started. Finally, I had to build another circuit to monitor my original monitoring circuit. My calculations showed that a glitch occurred about once in three to four billion cycles, but it bit my buns many times before I solved the problem.

My other electronics classes were easy by comparison. I breezed through my advanced Wi-Fi and networking classes.

* * *

Emily and I had been together for nearly two years, and I decided I wanted a lasting relationship with her. Although my financial condition prevented me from purchasing an expensive engagement ring, I felt the sentiment was more important than the monetary value, so I purchased a nice half-carat diamond. I proposed to her just before her family gathering at Thanksgiving, and she accepted. Of course, we had sex to celebrate our engagement.

Since Emily's family had seen our relationship develop over time, they fully expected that eventually we'd get married. My mother, as usual, questioned my choice that I'd found 'the right girl,' since I'd never dated other women. She told me Emily was beautiful, but there was more to marriage than just a pretty face. Mom was concerned that I ought to 'play the field,' although she never did—because she was pregnant with me before she had a chance.

I argued that not only did Emily have a pretty face, but a delightful personality, and a smart head on her shoulders. I told her that if I searched for a hundred years, I'd never find another woman who I'd ever love as much as Emily.

Emily and I spent Thanksgiving weekend with her parents and grandparents as we had in previous years. They all congratulated us on our engagement and wanted to know when we planned to be married. We said we wanted to wait until we graduated from college.

We enjoyed their company and especially the tales her grandparents told. Lisa got me aside a couple times to satisfy her libidinal desires. The weekend flew by quickly, and we found ourselves back at school.

We finished our semester with exams. The classes we'd taken had been time-consuming and tough, but we did well and felt it was time for a break.

* * *

I took Emily home during Christmas break to meet my family. They loved her. Emily charmed everyone, even my finicky mother. Mom changed her mind about Emily and thought I'd made a good choice of a prospective bride.

Mom set Emily up to sleep in my old bedroom and made me sleep with David in his room. "You're not going to sleep with your girlfriend under my roof before you're married," she admonished. It was difficult, but horny as we were, Emily and I did manage to have sex once when everyone was out of the house.

The day after Christmas, we left my house, bound for Denver, then Aspen, to spend another week with John and Lisa at the chalet again.

When we arrived at the chalet, Emily and I went upstairs to our bedroom to disrobe. Lisa came into the bedroom while we were undressing to talk to Emily.

"How did you enjoy Christmas with Mike's family?" she wanted to know.

"They're very nice," Emily replied, "but Mike's mother isn't as liberal as you are. We had to sleep in different bedrooms."

"Well look at you," Lisa said, when she saw Emily's shaved pussy. "Do you like it?"

"Oh yes," Emily replied, then she went over all the same advantages Maria had listed.

Lisa said, "I tried it once when I was young like you, but it got so itchy that I gave it up."

"No problem with itching, because Mike shaves it for me at least once a week," Emily answered.

By then I'd undressed and Lisa saw my shaved male equipment. She walked across the room and ran her hand over my cock and balls. "So smooth," she said, then added, "Will you help an old lady cross the street?"

"John still isn't satisfying you?"

"He tries, but his best isn't as good as your worst, and he tires out too soon."

When John fell asleep, worn out from skiing all day, and Emily was on social media with her friends, Lisa and I were in front of the mirrored closet doors fucking like minks. Her pussy was like the Energizer Bunny—it just kept going and going.

"Oh, I needed that," she said when we finished.

"I'm pleased to be of service," I answered. "I enjoyed it too."

I was determined to spend most of my time on blue square, intermediate ski slopes for that ski trip. As usual, Emily wanted to ski the black diamond slopes. However, she did ski with me on the intermediate slopes about half the time and with John the other half. When Lisa and I skied together, she usually found an excuse to return to the chalet early, where we spent quite a bit of our time engaged in carnal activities.

By time the week was over, I was physically worn out from skiing and sex, not sure which was more tiring. I was looking forward to going back to classes.

* * *

Back at school, Emily and I prepared for the spring semester. Emily's courses included supervisory management, accounting and finance for managers, interviewing and communication, plus dynamics of leadership. Nearly all my courses were advanced follow-ons to classes I'd already taken, except for one elective, 'The future of electronics.'

My professor in that class pointed out that almost every week a different company released a new chip which advanced technology another step. He said that twenty years before, it would have taken a room full of parts to build what we carried around as our cellular phones.

He described the changes that were occurring—analog TV was being converted to digital, computers were getting smaller, memory chips that originally cost $1000 could be purchased for less than $10. His opinion was that the changes in technology were accelerating, and it wouldn't be long until we could purchase gigabytes of memory for less than a dollar.

The semester passed quickly. Emily, Maria, Kayla, and I were all extremely busy with our class work. Outside of classes, I was savoring sex with Emily, and the girls still wanted me to shave their pussies. They seemed to enjoy shaving my male equipment as much as I enjoyed shaving theirs.

Near the end of the semester, Maria announced that she and her fiancé had changed their wedding plans, and instead of marrying after graduation, they'd moved the date forward by a year. They planned to be married in June and her fiancé was transferring from his university to ours to finish his senior year. She asked Emily and Kayla to be bridesmaids at her wedding.

Emily and I studied hard and finished the semester with good grades on our exams. It had been an interesting, and rewarding year.

* * *

Back in California during summer break, Emily and I were working for John again. The automation project which John began two years earlier was nearly complete. He said the payoff was almost immediate, because the number of ruined batches was almost zero. The computers kept a log for each batch produced, and his customers were happy.

Emily and I flew back east the weekend of Maria's wedding. We met her family, including her six brothers, four sisters, and their kids. She was the baby in the family.

Kayla, Emily, and two of Maria's sisters were bridesmaids. After the wedding, it was quite a wedding reception. Her father owned a chain of pizza restaurants, so for the reception dinner we dined on an assortment of different pizzas. Wine and champagne flowed freely. Emily and I both woke up the next morning with painful champagne headaches.

When Emily and I returned to California, John asked if I could write software that could read the computer logs and automatically prepare a bill for each customer, based on the type and amount of chemicals used. When I said it might take me the remainder of the summer, he approved, and that's what I spent the majority of my time on.

Emily kept in contact with Kayla over the summer, keeping her informed about her summer job, and so on. One day, a couple weeks before our fall senior semester began, Emily asked me, "Mike, since Maria is married now, Kayla hasn't found a roommate for the fall semester yet. Would you mind if she shared our apartment for her senior year?"

I answered, "I don't think she'd like sleeping on the sofa. Remember when you had a cold and you didn't want me to catch it, so I slept on the sofa? It was really uncomfortable sleeping."

"No silly, she could sleep with us—if we sleep close. If you recall, you, Mom, and I slept together in the king-size at home."

"Do you really want Kayla watching us have sex?" I asked.

"She watched us before, and you didn't complain about that. Besides, she might learn something."

* * *

Tune in again—same time, same station, for the conclusion of this story.