Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed the cum that went in her mouth and smiled up at us. "That was the best service call yet, Joe."

* * *

"So what did you think?" Joe asked me. We were standing outside our trucks, parked a couple of miles down the road from Mrs. Harrison's house. She had shooed us out rather quickly, saying she wasn't sure when her husband would be home, and to my absolute shock, handing Joe two hundred-dollar bills from her wallet as she let us out the front door. She hadn't bothered putting any clothes on as she followed us down the stairs, and there was still a large amount of cum on her face and tits when she said goodbye and closed the door behind us.

Joe handed me a hundred dollars. "Your share."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Take it," he said, but I still hesitated.

"She seriously just paid you for us to fuck her?" I asked, unable to mask my incredulity.

"She paid us, yes," he said. "She's one of my best customers."

I stared at him, standing there with his hand extended toward me with a folded hundred-dollar bill between his thumb and forefinger.

"Look, Jason," he said. "This isn't that complicated. I can just keep your share and we can go ahead and pretend this never happened, or I can start scheduling you for more of this type of service call."

"What? How often does Mrs. Harrison—"

"She calls a couple times a month," Joe said. "But we've got a growing list of other special customers, and I could use you."

"A list?" I was starting to become exasperated. "So you go around fucking bored housewives for money on company time?"

"Well, Jesus, when you say it like that!" Joe chuckled. "Besides, they're not all bored housewives. There's also a few spoiled daughters of stuffy rich pricks. Hell, even a couple of book clubs."

"This sounds illegal," I said, but I looked at the hundred-dollar bill again. It also sounded like fun, even if it was crazy.

"It's totally illegal," Joe said. "But none of these people want anyone finding out about it. They're all rich, they're all bored, and they're all horny as fuck. But exactly none of them want their neighbors or church or bosses to find out about our service any more than I do."

I looked at him and opened my mouth to argue the closed it again and looked back down the road toward where Mrs. Harrison must be showering my cum off of her tits before her husband gets home.

"Look," Joe said. "Take the money. If you want nothing to do with this little side business, fine. But think about it tonight. If you don't mention it to me again, neither will I. But if you want in, you're going to make some extra cash and probably have a hell of a lot of fun doing it."

"Is there anyone else on the team who is in on this?"

"Yes, but I ain't saying who," he said.

I took the money.

* * *

I told Joe I was in the next morning. He seemed pleased, but he didn't have any special assignments for me, and the next two days were just normal work days. Installations and service calls. Real service calls with regular customers, ranging from laid back and easy-going to unapologetic rageaholics with a bone to pick with "Big Cable."

I got home on Wednesday night to a full house. Ryan and Jack were making dinner, and Stacy, Sarah and Melanie were drinking wine and playfully getting in the way.

It was becoming normal for either Stacy or Sarah or both to spend the night three or four nights a week with Jack and Ryan respectively. I was glad to see Melanie had accompanied Sarah this time. All three of the girls hugged me when I came into the kitchen to grab a beer.

"You're just in time," Jack said, stirring the spaghetti in the pot. "Matt and Tina should be here any minute."

So it was going to be that kind of night then.

* * *

We cleaned up from dinner as a team.

"Hey Jason?"

I turned to Tina after I turned the dishwasher on. The others, with the exception of Matt, had moved to the living room and turned on the TV.

I smiled at my new friend. Had it really been less than two weeks ago that I first met Tina and Stacy at their apartment? "What's up?"

"Can I talk to you in private for a minute?" she asked.

"Sure thing," I said. "My bedroom?" I looked at her and then Matt to see if "in private" included both of them. They both nodded and followed me down the hall to my bedroom.

I sat on my bed, and Matt sat down in my desk chair. Tina closed the door and crossed the bedroom to sit down next to me.

"So my birthday is on Saturday," Tina said.

"No shit! That's awesome!" I said. "We should throw another party. Twenty-one, right?" I had suspected Tina was roughly my age. She nodded, confirming she was a couple of months older than me.

"Yeah, I definitely want to have a party, but I was hoping we could do something a little different."

"What did you have in mind?" I glanced over at Matt and he raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Well," she said. "I love these big fuck parties we've been having, like, a lot. Cocks and pussies and cum..." she closed her eyes and smiled. "I love it. But I was hoping maybe you, Ryan, and Jack could help Matt gangbang me."

My mouth dropped open. "Wow, okay," I said. "That sounds fun to me. Are you cool with this, Matt?"

"Of course!" he chuckled. "My baby gets what she wants."

"I actually don't mind if we invite all the girls too, I just want a little while to hog all the cock for myself," Tina grinned mischievously and patted the growing bulge in my pants.

"So you want to have the party here?" I asked, knowing our house was quite a bit bigger than the apartment Tina shared with Matt and Stacy.

"If you don't mind," Tina said.

"Of course not," I said and gave her a smile. "I'll talk to the guys."

Without another word, Tina unzipped my pants and fished out my expanding prick. She sucked it into her mouth and I gasped as a jolt of pleasure cascaded up my spine, momentarily dimming my vision. Matt stood up from the chair and joined us at the edge of the bed, pulling his massive cock out of his pants as he walked. Tina reached over and wrapped her fingers around his growing shaft and popped her mouth off my cock, which was now fully hard and coated with a film of her saliva.

"My two favorite cocks," she said, slowly stroking both of us.

Then she stood up and left us there with our throbbing erections sticking out of our pants as she opened my bedroom door and skipped back to the living room, pealing off her shirt as she went.

"I love that girl," Matt said, and followed his girlfriend, his huge cock swaying from side to side as he moved.

I followed a few steps behind Matt and strode into the living room with my fully erect prick sticking up in the air past my belt buckle. The scene that I found was not much different from the one that I had walked into nearly two weeks ago, the first time Tina, Matt and Stacy had come to our house.

Stacy was lying naked on the coffee table, and Ryan was leaning over her, shirtless, happily sucking her pussy. Jack was sitting on the couch, but his shirt was open and his pants and boxers were down at the floor, around his ankles while Melanie sucked his cock. I'm not sure what Sarah had been up to before we joined the group, because by the time I got to the living room, she was already moving toward Matt. She dropped to her knees in front of him and started sucking his cock. Melanie popped Jack's cock out of her mouth and turned around to smile at Tina, who cupped her big naked tits in her hands and climbed onto the sofa beside Jack, who happily pressed his face in between her large melons before going to work licking and sucking them. Melanie stood up, still fully clothed, and crossed the room to me.

"Nice cock," she said with a giggle.

I pulled her against me and kissed her, trapping my erection against her stomach. Melanie opened her mouth and our tongues met in the void. I slid my hands down her back, and over her ass, encased enticingly in her tight jeans.

Melanie broke our kiss and tilted her head up to whisper in my ear. "I can't stop thinking about fucking you."

"Well let's do something about that," I said, and I pulled her shirt up her sides. She lifted her arms to assist me and I managed to get it free. I quickly unsnapped her bra clasp and pulled the cups away from her full round tits. I took her jiggling boobs in my hands and leaned over to suck one nipple at a time, switching back and forth and trying to fit as much of each breast into my mouth as I could. Of the four young women in the room, Tina definitely had the biggest tits, but Melanie wasn't far behind her.

When I finally pulled my face away, Melanie stripped off her jeans and knelt in front of me wearing nothing but her panties. She closed her mouth around the head of my cock and I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. She stopped sucking me long enough for me to push my pants and boxers down, and my cock bounced back up hard when I pulled the waistband down past my cock head. I couldn't get my pants down any farther than my knees because Melanie was back to sucking my cock again, now working more and more of me into her mouth. I took my shirt off and watched Melanie work my cock in her mouth, occasionally pushing it against the back of her throat and pulling back again, leaving me more and more coated with her spit on every pass.

I rested my hands on the backs of my hips and looked around the room. The configurations of the rest of the group had changed since Melanie had stolen my attention. Stacy was still on the coffee table, but now instead of watching Ryan eat her pussy, she was watching Matt slowly stuff his huge cock in. Tina had moved away from Jack and now Sarah was in his lap, slamming herself up and down on his cock while he tried to suck on her wildly bouncing tits. In front of them on the floor, Ryan was gripping Tina's hips while he fucked her pussy from behind, and I watched her big tits swing and bounce beneath her.

"Get down here and stuff your fat cock in my pussy," Melanie growled, and I suddenly realized she wasn't sucking my cock anymore. She was leaning back on her elbows on the floor with her legs spread apart, and I wondered how she could have managed to take her panties off without me noticing. I kicked away my pants and boxers and dropped down onto my knees between Melanie's legs.

"Let me taste this beautiful pussy first," I said, sliding my hands beneath her and lifting her butt off the floor. I grabbed her firm ass cheeks and Melanie rolled back, throwing her arms above her head, which was now on the floor. Her big tits now hung toward her face instead of away. She threw her legs up over my shoulders and I dipped my tongue deep into her pussy, drinking in the taste of her. Melanie gasped at the intrusion of my tongue in her cunt, and the taste of her pussy ignited my lust even further, hardening my cock even more. I licked and sucked up and down her pussy until she was gasping and thrashing on the floor beneath me and the lower half of my face was covered in a sheen of girl-cum.

"That feels so fucking good, Jason!" Melanie wailed. "But if you don't fuck me right now, I'm going to scream."

I set her bottom back down on the floor and grinned as I straightened myself back up in front of her. I was kneeling between her legs and gazing down at her naked body while my cock stood up tall and proud in front of me. Melanie's tits heaved gently with her breath as she came down from her orally induced orgasm.

"Oh holy fuck I'm cumming!" Tina wailed, and I looked over to watch her big tits heave beneath her as Ryan frantically pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy from behind her. Behind them, Jack had rolled himself and Sarah over on the couch, and now he was pounding his cock into her with one hand gripping each of her tits and she taunted him to fuck her harder and deeper. Stacy was no longer on the coffee table. Matt had lifted her up in the air. He was standing upright and Stacy had her arms over his shoulders while he repeatedly dropped her down onto his huge fuck-pole. Only three quarters of his cock disappeared inside her on every stroke, and the rest of his shaft glistened with Stacy's cum.

Melanie and I were the only pair not fucking.

I was still watching Stacy's pussy leaking all over Matt's cock when Melanie roughly shoved me back, breaking my attention and causing me to tumble onto my back on the floor. She crawled over me and dragged her hanging tits up over my thighs and rubbed both of them against my cock, one at a time. Her hardened nipple pressed between my balls and slowly dragged up the length of my shaft. A fat drop of pre-cum caught on her nipple on the second pass, and she dragged it further up my body, over my stomach and chest. Our mouths met in a frantic sucking kiss, and Melanie's fingers wrapped around my cock. She sat up and then dropped down, driving the entire length of my prick into the hot clenching depths of her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Melanie gasped. "Oh fuck, Jason! I love your fucking huge cock!"

"Your pussy feels so fucking good," I said. "Ride that fucking cock. Fuck it!"

"Oh Jesus, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Ryan groaned. Melanie and I both looked over in time to see him pull his cock out of Tina's pussy. Tina quickly spun around and opened her mouth in time to catch the first spurt of Ryan's cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth around his helmet and sucked him while he continued to gasp and shoot his load into her mouth.

Melanie grabbed my attention again by squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles hard. I smiled up at her and reached up to hold her tits. She started to grind her hips back and forth, fucking my cock slowly, and continuing to squeeze me with concentrated effort. I was suddenly reminded of the way Mrs. Harrison had controlled the squeezing of her pussy on my cock so expertly it felt like she was actually sucking my cock with her pussy. Melanie's squeezing wasn't nearly as expertly executed, but her tighter pussy clenching around my cock was sending spasms of pleasure shooting up my spine.

Matt lifted Stacy up off his cock and set her down on the floor. Tina quickly started sucking Stacy's pussy juice off of his enormous cock, pressing him back into her throat and jacking his shaft in a hand that couldn't even fully wrap around his girth.

Stacy knelt on the floor beside Melanie and me, and I watched them lock lips and moan into each other's mouths. Stacy reached between us and started rubbing on Melanie's clit, and she immediately started cumming and dumping pussy nectar all over my cock. Stacy helped her climb off me, and my cock slapped wetly down on my stomach. I rolled up to my knees and found Stacy's toned ass pointing back at me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me, pressing the underside of my cock between the two halves of her ass and spreading Melanie's pussy cum up and down her crotch, where it slicked around her asshole and began to mix with the juices of her own dripping pussy. I pulled back and aimed my cock head down and pressed it into her cunt, slowly pushing forward until I was buried inside her.

Looking over again, I saw Jack pull his cock out of Sarah's pussy and turn to let Tina suck it into her mouth. Matt took his place between Sarah's legs, and began to slowly stuff his cock into her pussy while she barked at him to fuck her. Ryan had already recovered from his first orgasm. He crossed to our side of the room with his cock pointing out hard in front of him. He helped Melanie to her feet and leaned over to suck on her tits while she stroked his cock with both hands.

"Oh my god, fuck me," Stacy rasped. I slid my right hand up her back and her neck and took a handful of her brown hair, pulling her head back. With my left hand, I reached under her body and firmly grasped her left breast and pulled her body upright and began to thrust my cock into her pussy, my hips slapping hard against her ass as I pounded her from behind.

"Yes! YES!" Stacy screamed, her cries of pleasure mixing with the others. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Jason! FUCK ME!"

Over her shoulder, I watched Matt pull his cock out of Sarah's pussy and begin stroking himself just before a thick blast of cum shot out of his cock to splatter across Sarah's tits. He continued to spunk until there was cum streaked across Sarah's tits, stomach and pussy. Right next to them, Ryan had Melanie bent over the arm of the couch, and she was looking back at him with fire in her eyes, growling at him to give her that fucking cock harder. Jack threw back his head and bellowed that he was cumming. Tina never let his cock out of her mouth. She swallowed every drop of his cum before turning around and moving across the floor to start licking Matt's cum up in long laps from Sarah's pussy.

"I'm fucking CUMMING!" Stacy screamed. "Oh HOLY FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

Her pussy clenched and spasmed on my cock, and my balls began to churn as I relentlessly fucked her. "Oh fuck, me too!" I gasped.

My cock exploded deep in Stacy's pussy, sending hot blasts of cock cream flooding into her body even as she covered my cock and balls with her own gush of cum. I pulled my cock out of her and watched our combined cum leak down her legs.

My cock never even began to soften.

Over the next fifteen or twenty minutes, Jack and Matt both got their cocks hard again and our free-for-all continued. I sat back on the couch and watched Sarah bounce herself up and down on my cock. I fucked Tina's pussy while she screamed into Melanie's cunt. I watched Sarah suck my cum out of Stacy's pussy while Melanie sucked my cock. By the time we were approaching our orgasms again, every cock had been inside every pussy at least once. I found myself holding Melanie up in the air and fucking her standing up while her tits pressed into my chest.

"Oh my god, Jason!" she wailed. "I'm gonna cum all over your fucking cock!"

Her pussy clamped down on my cock hard, and I had to just hold her there while her body tensed up and she covered my cock with her cum.

"Aaaaahhh, FUCK!" she screamed. "Cum in me. Fuck my pussy and give me your fucking cum!"

She made a compelling case. I erupted inside her clenching cunt, my cock spunking thick spurts of hot cock cream deep inside Melanie's pussy, mixing with the cum she was still dumping all over my cock and balls. We panted against each other, our bodies covered with sweat and cum, and I lifted her off of my cock and set her down on wobbly legs. A huge rush of my cum and her pussy juice flowed out of her pussy and down the insides of her thighs. God help me, the sight of Tina diving in to feast on the juices between Melanie's legs made my slowly shrinking cock jerk immediately back to full hardness.

I took a seat to catch my breath and watched Tina help Melanie to the floor, where she proceeded to latch her mouth onto Mel's dripping pussy and suck her quickly to a thrashing orgasm. Beside me on the couch, Matt held one of Stacy's heals in each hand, up by his shoulders, while he pumped his enormous cock in and out of Stacy's juicing pussy. I leaned over Stacy and caught one of her jiggling tits in my mouth and sucked, while the force of Matt's cock plunging into her cunt caused her other boob to slap against my forehead. I licked my way over to her other tit and sucked while Stacy cooed and gasped and screamed at Matt to fuck her harder. I moved my face down over Stacy's stomach, kissing and licking as I went, until my face was just inches away from where Matt's thick fuck-pole rhythmically thrust deep into her pussy. I tongued Stacy's clit and she immediately arched up and started to cum. She pushed Matt back, dislodging his cock and shoved my face away from her pussy and rubbed herself furiously as girl-cum squirted out between her fingers, splashing against my face and all over Matt's cock.

I grabbed Matt's cock and sucked the first few inches into my mouth, tasting Stacy's delicious cum coating, and pumping the rest of his huge rod in my fist. His fat purple cock head was almost in my throat and I only had half of him in my mouth, This was only the second time I had ever had a cock in my mouth, and it happened to be the only guy who had ever sucked my cock. I remembered just days ago when he had spunked down my throat while Jenny had coached me and stroked my cock for me.