Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noises surrounding us had all stopped. I knew that my two oldest friends, Jack and Ryan, were watching me suck a cock. They hadn't freaked out about it too much the last time, but they'd also both had their cocks buried to the hilt in tight pussies at the time. I hadn't even been sure if they had really registered what I was doing. There was no mistaking it this time.

"Oh fuck yes, Jason," Matt growled. "Suck my fucking cock."

"That's so fucking hot, baby," Tina moaned from somewhere.

I got an idea. I popped Matt's cock out of my mouth and turned toward Jack and Ryan behind me, who were in fact openly staring.

"You guys wanna try this?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Sarah squeaked. "I want to see all the guys suck cock!"

Neither Jack nor Ryan said anything right away. But their cocks were both rapidly rising, despite their recent orgasms. Jack was seated in the recliner, leaning back slightly and absently stroking his cock as it grew harder and longer. Matt didn't wait for them to answer. He strode directly to Jack, put one foot up on the arm of the recliner and both hands on the backrest. His huge cock pointed directly at Jack's face, the bulbous purple cock head less than an inch from Jack's lips. Jack opened his mouth and sucked.

"Holy shit, dude," Ryan said. He stared in shock as Jack started to work Matt's cock in his mouth. But shock or no, Ryan's cock stood tall and proud in front of him. I wasn't sure if it would set his mind at ease or freak him out, but I quickly crossed the room and presented my throbbing cock to him. He took a look at every face in the room, one at a time. All four of the girls watched to see what he would do. Jack and Matt were busy.

Ryan suddenly lurched forward and took almost three quarters of my cock into his mouth.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. "That feels fucking great!"

My cock head was in his throat already, but it didn't stop Ryan from enthusiastically sucking my cock as hard and as deep as he could. I was still coated with Melanie's cum, but Ryan quickly had my entire cock clean and even went to work licking and sucking my balls while he jacked my shaft.

"You guys are fucking amazing," Melanie moaned. She was fingering herself while she watched two different guys suck two different cocks. She was startled by Sarah tackling her, and the pair of them tumbled to the floor and wiggled themselves into a sixty-nine position, sucking each other's pussies. Tina and Stacy soon copied them, and our orgy continued.

I had already ejaculated twice, and as enthusiastic as Ryan's cock-sucking was, I was a long way off from cumming again. But I was as hard as steel and watching Ryan try to stuff more and more of my cock down his throat was sending spasms of pleasure coursing up through my body.

I interrupted him after several long minutes.

"Stand up," I said. "Let me suck your cock."

Ryan popped my cock out of his mouth and stood. I took his place in the chair and quickly started licking his cock, from right between his big dangling balls, up his long shaft and over the throbbing ridge of his cock head.

"Holy shit, Jason," Ryan gasped as I sucked his cock into my mouth. "Holy fuck yeah! Suck my fucking cock!"

Compared to Matt's ridiculous eleven-inch monster-cock, Ryan's cock was much easier to get my mouth around, but he wasn't exactly small either. If I were to guess, I'd say he was a little more than seven inches long and good and thick too.

Ryan suddenly backed away and his cock came out of my mouth, and Jack was quickly there to replace him, presenting me with a cock just a little longer than Ryan's and just as thick.

Three cocks in my mouth in one night? I thought. Did that make me gay? Or was it bi? Whatever. All I knew was that I was having fun, and nobody else in the room seemed to be hung up on labels, so I might as well go for it.

"As much as watching you guys suck each other's cocks is awesome," Melanie said, pulling me away from Jack's cock after just a few minutes, "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

* * *

When I woke up the next morning, I was in my own bed, and Melanie was curled up naked beside me. It took a huge amount of effort to drag myself out of bed to get ready for work. I'd much rather have lay there with Mel until she woke up, then spend the day sucking and fucking each other's brains out.

My cock was ready, which seemed ridiculous, considering the marathon fuck-fest we'd put on last night in the living room. Mel and I had spent a good deal of time, and spilled a large amount of lube trying to get my cock stuffed into her impossibly tight asshole. But with some patience, and some coaching from our ring-leader Tina, we'd managed to come to screaming orgasms on the living room floor as I spunked my last load of the night deep into Mel's ass.

In the last couple of weeks of adventurous group-fuck swap-fests, it was fairly unusual for me to be the first one to tap out, but last night it had afforded me the opportunity to watch my friends enjoy themselves and each other.

I got out of bed without waking Melanie and strode naked from my room and down the hall, my morning erection bobbing thick and long in front of me. It was a nice feeling, walking around the house naked. I didn't have to worry about freaking out my roommates anymore. Sarah was already in the kitchen, and she'd made coffee. Unlike me, she'd put on some clothes before venturing out of Ryan's bedroom.

"You are an angel," I said as I poured myself a cup.

"Watch where you're pointing that thing, stud," she said, pointing at my cock.

"This guy?" I smirked, gripping my shaft and pulling it down until it was pointing at the floor. I let go and my cock sprang up and slapped against my stomach, then swaying in front of me until it came to a rest at a rigid forty-five degree angle from my body. "I think he's a little tired from last night."

"He certainly doesn't look tired," Sarah said.

"Yeah," I shrugged. "I think he's all show right now."

"You know Melanie likes you, right?" Sarah looked at my face and I felt my cheeks flushing.

"She, uh," I stuttered. "Mel?"

"Yes, doofus," Sarah said. "I think she kind of always has, but especially since..." she motioned around the room, but I caught her meaning. She meant since we all started fucking each other on a regular basis.

I stared into my coffee and smiled, cheeks still burning. I liked Melanie, too. And even with all the fun we'd been having as a group, it hadn't stopped Stacy from becoming involved with Jack, or done any apparent harm to Sarah and Ryan's relationship. Then there was Matt and Tina of course.

But did I really like Mel? I was twenty years old for God's sake. I had the attention span of a fly. I was having the time of my life with new friends and old friends. And I was having lots and lots of sex. One thing was for sure. I definitely liked having sex with Melanie. But I also liked having sex with Tina. And Stacy and Sarah. And I was still hoping I'd get to see more of Amber sometimes soon. Plus there was this new side-job I'd somehow fallen into. Who knew how many more "Mrs. Harrison's" I was going to run into?

I thought of these things while I showered. Melanie was awake when I returned to my bedroom, and she watched me dress for work, a lazy smile on her beautiful face. Was this urge to cross the room and kiss her something new? Or would I have wanted to taste those lips even if Sarah had said nothing?

I moved to the bed, and Melanie sat up to kiss me. The blankets fell down away from her chest, and I looked at her gorgeous naked breasts for just a fraction of a second before our lips met, then parted, and our tongues danced together. God she tasted good. She moaned into my mouth when I gently squeezed one of her luscious tits. My cock was quickly growing in my pants, but I pulled back.

"I have to go to work," I said lamely.

"I know," she smiled. "You should come over to my house later."

I smiled, remembering both the excitement and awkwardness of my last visit to Mel's parents' house.

"You sure that would be okay with your folks?"

Melanie nodded. "I'm sure they won't mind."

* * *

"I've got another special job for you this afternoon," Joe said as I closed his office door behind me. His emphasis on special was enough to give me an idea what he meant.

"Like Mrs. Harrison?"

"Basically," he said. "Except Veronica isn't married, so you won't need to hurry out."

"So is this why I don't have anything scheduled for the afternoon?" I indicated my small stack of work orders where I'd set them on his desk.

"Yeah," Joe said and grinned. "You're welcome."

"I'm taking this one solo?"

"Yeah, I've got another appointment. Believe me it was a bitch trying to decide which one to take myself and which one to give you."

I hesitated. "Can I ask you kind of a personal question?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"How do you square all of this stuff with your wife?" I tried not to look as embarrassed about the question as I felt, but almost certainly failed. "I mean, Mrs. Harrison. Veronica. Whoever you're going to see today. Does Rachel even know?"

Joe smiled. "Jason, my man. How would you like to come over for dinner on Sunday?"

"What?" I asked, bewildered.

"Come over for dinner," Joe said. "I'll grill, Rachel will mix us some epic cocktails. Bring a date if you want."

"Uh, sure," I said.

* * *

To be continued.