Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until I got home and into my bedroom that I remembered my promise to go over Melanie's parents' house for dinner. The bed was still messed up where I had left her this morning. I stripped my clothes off and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear to take to the bathroom with me before thinking better of it. My roommates and I were getting used to seeing each other naked, although admittedly so far only when there were some number of naked girls around. Either way it wouldn't hurt them to see my cock swinging down the hallway.

I set my fresh boxers down on my desk and noticed that my computer was on.

"The fuck?" I said, and moved the mouse to clear the screen saver.

Melanie had changed my desktop background picture. My laptop had come with a built-in web cam that I had never used, but she must have noticed it and decided to leave me a special message. The picture was of Melanie standing in my bedroom with my bed behind her. She was naked and smiling, and holding a piece of paper with a hand-written note:

I can't wait to fuck you tonight.

I smiled and my cock started to expand again and I strode naked down the hall to the bathroom to get cleaned up for dinner at Melanie's.

* * *

Ryan and Jack were fucking Sarah in the living room when I left the bathroom. The room had seemed cramped the night before when there were eight of us sucking and fucking our way over and around the floor and furniture. Now there was plenty of space around the threesome in the middle of the floor. Jack was pumping hard into Sarah's pussy from behind while she moaned and sucked on Ryan's cock. My erection finished growing at the scene.

Sarah pulled Ryan's cock out of her mouth. "Hi Jason! Get over here with that thing!"

I knew she meant my cock, and I smiled. The three of us had fucked Sarah together almost a week ago and I'd particularly enjoyed blowing my load in her ass for the first time, but I needed to save my strength for Melanie and told Sarah as much.

"Oh that's right!" she said. "Oh fuck, Jack! Give me that fucking cock!"

She was still holding Ryan's cock in her hand, but she turned to me one more time. "Mel's got a surprise for you tonight."

I left my friends to their frenzied fucking and sucking and got dressed.

* * *

Melanie answered the door wearing nothing but a pair of panties.

"Wow," I said. "You look incredible."

"Thank you," she beamed and rose up on her tiptoes to kiss me, apparently oblivious to the fact that anyone in front of the house would be able to see her standing there almost naked. She took the bottle of wine I'd managed to wrangle from Ryan. Ryan was the only one in our group who was already twenty-one, so he made me promise to pay for a replacement, but let me take it. Melanie closed the door and I followed her to the empty kitchen where she set down the bottle. Then she took my hand and led me to the basement stairs and down to the finished family room where the big screen television was already playing some ridiculous MTV show or another.

"Jason!" the figure popped up off the couch and crossed the room in a blink of an eye to throw herself into my arms. "Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever!"

It took me a long few seconds to process. The body that was now wrapped around mine was dressed exactly as Melanie. The boobs that were pressed into my pressed dress shirt were a little smaller than Mel's and the ass that I was holding onto to keep her from falling was also a bit smaller, but Melanie's little sister Mia was definitely all grown up. I hadn't seen her since Mel and I were seniors, and her gawky annoying sophomore sister wanted nothing to do with either of us.

"Mia's been begging me to bring you over ever since I told her we started fucking," Melanie said. Her bluntness was nothing new, but the nearly naked eighteen-year-old in my arms was.

Mia finally hopped down and beamed up at me. She was actually a little taller than Melanie, and her slimmer frame made her smaller boobs look roughly the same size on her.

"Hi, Mia," I finally managed. "You look," I paused and glanced at the smirking Melanie. "You're all grown up."

"I didn't get tits until like a year ago," Mia said. "I was afraid my mom's boob genes skipped me for some reason, but I was just a late bloomer."

"Well you're gorgeous," I said. "Just like your mom and your sister."

"You're sweet," she said. "Now do I get to find out if your cock is really as big as Mel says?"

* * *

"Holy fuck, Mia, that's incredible," I groaned. They had ordered me to strip and sit on the edge of the sofa, and I'd been delighted by how big Mia's eyeballs got when she saw my cock. Mia was on the floor between my legs, kneeling on the carpet and sucking my cock.

I turned back to Melanie and continued sucking on her plump firm tits while her little sister sucked my cock.

I really am a lucky fucking asshole.

I slipped a hand down the front of Mel's panties and felt the moisture spreading there between her legs. She moaned when I rubbed my fingers over her clit, and I caught one of her nipples between my teeth and squeezed gently as I sank my middle finger into her pussy.

Mia drew my attention away from Melanie when she released my cock from her sucking mouth squeezed her tits together around my shaft. Her nipples were a little lighter in color than Melanie's but almost exactly the same size and shape. I shivered when she dragged them one at a time up from between my balls along the underside of my shaft and up to the swollen head of my cock. I fucked Melanie's pussy with my finger to increasingly intense vocal encouragement while Mia worked my spit-covered cock between her perfect firm tits.

"It's so big," Mia cooed. "How do you even fit it in your pussy, Mel?"

"It fits," Melanie moaned. "Trust me. He fucked me in the ass last night, too."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Mia looked up at me and then at her sister and we laughed at the look of shock on her face. "You put this fucking thing in her ass?"

"Sure," I said. "We just took it slow and used lots of lube."

"Jesus, I fucking hope so!" Mia returned to sucking my cock, the subject of where it would fit temporarily dropped.

Melanie stood up and took off her panties, giving me a lovely show as she faced away from me. Bending over at the waist, she slid her underwear down over her ass and thighs, and I was treated to a wonderful view of her pussy and asshole. She kicked the panties away and got down on the floor behind Mia.

Mia winked at me, and stood up, but she leaned over and quickly sucked my cock back into her mouth. Behind her, Melanie started to pull down her panties, and Mia moved her feet together so that her older sister could slide her underwear down over her legs. Once Melanie had tossed them away, Mia spread her feet back out, and Melanie pressed her face up and in between her legs and licked her pussy. Mia groaned onto my cock, but continued to suck, despite the pleasure that Melanie was producing between her legs.

I leaned forward and rested one hand on the back of Mia's head. I wrapped my hand into her dark hair and helped her move her head up and down on my cock. With my other hand, I reach beneath her to hold and squeeze one of her big swinging tits.

"That's it, Mia," I said. "Suck my cock while Mel eats your pussy."

She moaned in response and I continued to encourage her both with my words and by pushing her lower onto my cock. Melanie was noisily eating her pussy, and Mia began to rock and tremble between us. Her moans became more frequent and urgent, and when she finally pushed herself up and gasped for air, my cock popped out of her mouth and slapped back against my stomach.

"Holy fuck, Melanie!" she growled. "Holy fuck you're gonna make me cum!"

I stood up while Melanie turned Mia around and sat her down where I had just been, before picking up right where she left off, latching her mouth onto her little sister's pussy. I got up on the couch on my knees next to Mia and she opened her mouth to suck my cock back in. Her moans were growing into screams, muffled by my prick, which she was doing her very best to swallow as deeply as she could.

She didn't stop sucking me until the instant that Melanie made her cum. She slammed her back against the backrest and bucked her hips up into Melanie's face and shrieked and squirmed. "AAAAAGH! Oh my FUCK!"

Melanie smiled at me before pushing me back onto the couch beside Mia. She straddled my legs, and grabbed my spit-slick cock, pointing it at the opening of her pussy and nudging my cock head between her slick lips. With a sudden drop, she impaled herself on my cock and howled with pleasure.

"Oh fucking fuck that feels good!" Melanie cried. "I've been thinking about getting your cock back in me all day, Jason!"

I'd have liked to have told Melanie exactly what it was I had been up to that afternoon, but now seemed like the wrong time, so I lied and told her how much I'd been thinking about fucking her perfect pussy the whole time I was working. On any other day, after waking up in bed naked with her, it probably would have been true. But today hadn't been a normal day.

I grabbed onto Melanie's tits and she bounced hard up and down on my cock, fucking me with intense concentration. Mia had begun to regain her composure next to us, and soon she reaching between us to strum her fingers over Melanie's clit while we fucked.

"Oh my god that looks so good you guys," Mia said. "I love seeing you take that whole cock in your pussy, Mel."

"You're going to fucking love it, Mia," Melanie gasped. "Oh HOLY FUCK! I'm CUMMING!"

"Yeah, baby," I grunted. "Cum all over my fucking cock!"

I wasn't ready to cum yet, but the feeling of Melanie's pussy clenching and spasming on my prick was incredible. She threw her head back and screamed as her pussy gushed cum all over my cock and balls. When her thrashing subsided, she fell forward, pressing her tits into my chest and gasping to catch her breath.

"Jesus, you fuck me so good," she said and giggled.

"His name is Jason, Mel," Mia said, flashing a shit-eating grin.

"Yeah I probably don't fuck as good as Jesus," I said.

"You are both morons," Melanie said. She climbed up and my cock dislodged from her soaking wet pussy and she rolled over on my side, opposite her sister.

"Will you fuck me now, Jesus?" Mia giggled.

"Jesus can fuck you later, Mia," the voice came from behind us. All three of us whirled around to see Mindy standing behind the couch, her hands on her hips and a broad smile on her face.

"Oh, hey Mom," Melanie said.

"Later?" Mia whined. "Mom, I'm so fucking horny!"

"Your Dad is bringing his newest team member home for dinner tonight, sweetie," Mindy said, and she smiled. "And I'd rather he didn't see my daughters with their clothes off until after we eat. They'll be here any minute. Dad's picking up pizza. So go upstairs and put some clothes on."

Mia opened her mouth to protest, but a look from Mindy made her think better of it. She and Melanie picked up their discarded panties and disappeared up the stairs.

"Hello, Jason," Mindy said, crossing her arms below the generous swell of her breasts. I hadn't seen her since some time before I had passed out from exhaustion at our fuck-party last Saturday night. Now I stood in front of her with my cock pointing out hard and strong in front of me. It was covered in a visible coating of Melanie's pussy juice.

"Hi, Mindy," I said.

"Let me get you cleaned up," she said. "Then you should probably put some clothes on too." She closed the distance between us and dropped to her knees and nearly swallowed my entire cock.

"Oh my god!" I gasped. "That's fucking incredible, Mindy."

She sucked me up and down and licked my balls until every trace of Melanie's cum had been cleaned away. Then she stood and turned away and started back up the stairs. Stopping on the second step, she turned back to me. "Put that thing away, Jason," she said. "We'll have plenty of time to play with it later."

* * *

"Everybody, this is Trevor," Paul said after he had set the pizza boxes on the counter. I was back in my jeans and dress shirt, Melanie and Mia had both put on shorts and tank tops; although when they'd come down the stairs from their bedrooms, Mindy had sent Mia back up to put on a bra, because her luscious tits were barely contained. Mindy herself had changed out of her work clothes and into a similar outfit to her daughters. Dressed for the heat, all three of them were showing off a wonderful amount of cleavage, and my cock remained iron-hard in my pants.

Trevor smiled and waved. He was about my height, dark-skinned and athletically built. He was dressed in office clothes, slacks and a button-up shirt, as was Paul.

Paul began making the introductions.

"This is my wife, Mindy," he said. "And my daughters, Melanie and Mia. And this is their friend Jason. He went to school with Melanie, isn't that right, Jason?"

"Yes it is," I said, shaking Trevor's hand. "She was way smarter than me, and I wouldn't have passed Algebra 2 without her. Pleased to meet you, Trevor."

Trevor shook with Mia, Melanie and Mindy, and we gathered around the dining room table to eat. Conversation revolved mainly around how everyone's day had gone. Mia was getting ready for the school musical, her last drama production before she graduated. Melanie had her most difficult class at the nearby state college, but she was pretty sure she was ready for finals. Mindy had trouble with the IT guy in her office, and she regaled us with a detailed description of what she would like to do to the lazy motherfucker if she could get away with it. Trevor had just started working on Paul's software development team a few weeks ago, and they were making a lot of progress on some surprise client demands. I told a story that had actually happened a couple of weeks ago, before my life turned into a marathon of group fucking. I wasn't sure how the details of my visit with Veronica and Cynthia would go over. I was pretty confident that Melanie at least would enjoy hearing the details, but that could wait until we were back at my place.

We ate, and all of us drank a beer except for Mia, who scowled when Mindy plucked the bottle from her grasp. After the meal, Trevor excused himself to use the bathroom, and Mindy quietly quizzed her husband.

"So how did it really go today?" she asked.

"It was great," Paul said. "Brandi was perfect."

I looked at Melanie and Mia with a questioning eyebrow raised and they both shrugged, but Paul continued: "I sent him down to the storage room and she was waiting there naked. By the time I walked in, they were fucking like champions. He didn't bat an eye when Brandi started sucking my cock while Trevor was fucking her."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Melanie looked at her parents.

"Just having a little fun at the office, sweety," Paul said.

"Why don't you two take your clothes off and wait for Trevor outside the bathroom?" Mindy asked her daughters.

"That sounds fucking amazing," Mia said, and she quickly peeled off her tank top and started down the hall where Trevor had disappeared. I got to watch her reach behind her back to unsnap her bra just before she turned the corner out of sight.

"Keep him busy for a few minutes, then come on out to the living room," Paul said to Melanie.

Melanie grinned, and I was delighted to watch her strip completely naked in front of us before she followed her sister.

"Now why don't you two pull out your big fat cocks for me?" Mindy said just before she slipped her own tank top off and took off her bra, tossing both to the floor and moving away into the living room. Paul gave me a grin, and followed after her, unzipping his fly as he went. When I caught up to them, Mindy was on her knees on the living room floor and Paul had his cock hanging out of the front of his pants. I could see it slowly expanding and hardening as he stood there looking down at his topless wife. My cock had softened during dinner, but the sight of Melanie's naked body, followed by Mindy half-stripping had brought it right back to full staff. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled both pants and boxers down to my knees, allowing my throbbing prick to swing out into the air and stand tall and proud in front of me.

Mindy grabbed Paul's cock in her right hand and mine in her left and began sucking him while she slowly stroked me. Paul's cock had grown to its full size in seconds. He was almost as big as me, certainly bigger than either Jack or Ryan, and maybe just half an inch longer than Joe.

"Two big beautiful cocks," Mindy said before closing her lips around the bulging purple head of my cock. Paul unbuttoned his shirt and took his pants and boxers off. He stood with his shirt open and his big cock pointing up hard into the air until Mindy switched back to stuffing as much of him into her mouth as she could. I watched her suck his cock while I took my clothes off, and then it was my turn again to feel the warm sucking sensations of Mindy working her lips and tongue up and down my shaft. She sucked on my balls one at a time and licked up and down my cock while Paul encouraged her.

"That's it, baby," he said. "Suck that big fucking cock."

"Oh my god, it's huge!" we heard Mia shout from down the hall.

For the first time, I heard what must have been Trevor gasping with pleasure. I imagined Melanie and Mia kneeling naked at his feet, taking turns sucking his cock, but they really could be up to anything by now.

Mindy pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me. "I want to suck Paul's cock while you fuck me," she said.

"Well then you should probably finish taking your clothes off," I said.

Mindy stood up long enough to pull her shorts and panties down, and she kicked them away before dropping down to the floor on her hands and knees with her ass sticking up in the air in my direction.

"Shove that fucking thing in my pussy, Jason," she said. "Hurry up and—" her words were cut off when Paul, kneeling now in front of her, stuffed his cock back into her mouth. I got down behind Mindy and licked her from her clit, up through the folds of her pussy, and right to her asshole before I moved to press the head of my cock between the slick lips of her cunt. Mindy groaned onto Paul's cock as I slowly began to press inch after slow inch of my cock into the hot depths of her pussy.

Mindy groaned onto Paul's cock as I slowly buried the entire length of my prick inside her. I'd only had the pleasure of fucking her one time before, even though she and Paul had both attended our fuck party last Saturday, she and I had not had the opportunity to fuck again. The sensations inside her pussy were surprisingly similar to Melanie's. She wasn't quite as tight, but otherwise, the feel of their cunts was identical.

"How does that cock feel in your pussy, baby?" Paul moaned down at his wife. It seemed it was a rhetorical question, because he held her head where it was, with his cock stuffed in her mouth while Mindy groaned her answer around his thick fuck-pole.

"That looks so fucking sexy," Mia's voice now came from directly behind me, and I saw Paul look up and smile as Melanie, Trevor and Mia joined us in the living room. He pulled his cock out of Mindy's mouth and turned in the direction of our new arrivals. Melanie appeared and she quickly dropped to her knees beside her mother and started sucking Paul's cock. I had seen her suck her father's cock before, more than once. I'd even watched them fuck once, but the thrill of their unashamed interaction caused my cock to twitch inside Mindy's cunt, and filled me with an urgent need to fuck Melanie as hard as I could.

I pulled my hips back and my cock sprang free of the hot constriction of Mindy's pussy. She turned back to protest, but Trevor was there in an instant to take my place. And Mia had been right; he was huge. Maybe not quite as big as Matt, but not far off either. He grabbed his long brown cock around the base, squeezing it while his bulbous cock head throbbed in front of him. Mindy crawled backwards toward him, and he quickly managed to stuff two thirds of his length into her dripping wet pussy. I moved on my knees to my left, eyes fixed on Melanie's perfect ass.