Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia stopped me. "I think you owe me a good hard fuck, Jason," she said. She pulled me to my feet and led me over to the couch, then sat down with her butt right on the edge and spread her legs apart. I gazed down on all of her glorious naked flesh: her firm round tits, her tight flat stomach, long slender legs, and that perfect pink pussy open and waiting for me. There will be plenty of time to fuck Melanie later, I thought.

Mia reached up and grabbed my cock and pulled me closer. She leaned forward and sucked me into her mouth, greedily sucking down not only my cock, but also the slick coating of her mother's pussy juice.

"Oh fuck yeah, Mia," I growled. "Suck my fucking cock!"

"Oh my god, Trevor!" Mindy screamed. "Your cock is so fucking big! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Paul appeared beside me and sat down about two feet away from Mia on the couch. He leaned back, holding his big cock by the base and pointing it straight up in the air while Melanie climbed up, straddling him. I watched her quickly drop down and impale herself on Paul's cock while Mia continue to suck me. Paul leaned in to suck on Melanie's tits while she bounced up and down in his lap.

Finally, Mia pulled her face back and looked up at me. "Fuck me," she ordered. "Fuck me right now."

On my knees, I was at exactly the right height to nudge the swollen purple head of my cock between Mia's pussy lips. Mia hooked her legs around me and pulled me in, burying my cock inside her to the hilt.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed. "Oh fuck that feels so fucking good!"

"Oh my god, Mia," I gasped. "Your pussy is so tight! It feels so fucking good!"

"Fuck me, Jason," she squeaked. "Fuck me!"

I began to pump my hips, and Mia bucked up off the couch to match me, and in just a few seconds I was fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. Her gorgeous tits bounced and heaved wildly on her chest, while beside us Melanie and Paul increased the speed and intensity of their fucking to match us. I couldn't see them behind us, but I could hear the impacts of Trevor's hips on Mindy's ass as he fucked her hard and deep from behind. The room filled with the shrieking and cursing and slapping of mounting pleasure and inhibitions cast off.

"Holy fuck, Dad," Melanie cried. "I'm gonna cum all over your fucking cock!"

"Give me that cock, Trevor!" Mindy screamed. "Don't you fucking stop! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

My first orgasm of the night was quickly approaching. I just needed to hold out long enough to give Mia time to cum. Thankfully I didn't have to wait much longer. Just when I thought I was going to explode, her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and I was forced to stop mid-thrust while Mia came with my cock stuffed half-way inside her pussy.

"FUCK!" Mia and Melanie screamed at exactly the same time. They both started squirting pussy-cum and I lost it at the sight of both of them drenching the cocks inside them. My balls surged and cum exploded up through my cock and shot deep into Mia's pussy. My senses slowed and sank into the background, drowned out by the ferocity of my orgasm as my cock continued to shoot its cream. I could barely make out the sound of Paul bellowing that he was cumming, and the sounds of Mindy and Trevor were all but lost.

I collapsed into Mia, and we both gasped to catch our breath. Her tits pressed repeatedly into my chest as she gulped air. "That was so fucking good," she croaked. "I could feel your cum shooting in me and I fucking loved it!"

Melanie rolled off of Paul's lap, leaving his cock drenched in a mixture of their cum, and dropped down beside her sister. She reached over and turned Mia's face to hers and they kissed with determined intensity, their hands roaming each other's bodies, caressing and squeezing. I stood back to watch as Melanie moved slowly down Mia's body, stopping to suck on each of her tits before moving farther. Mia spread her legs apart again and Melanie went to work sucking my cum out of her sister's pussy.

""Oh my god, Mel, yes!" Mia cooed, but she pushed Melanie's head back and tackled her to the floor at my feet. The two gorgeous brunettes rolled and squirmed until each of them had the other's pussy in her mouth. I sat down beside Paul to enjoy the show, and neither of our cocks so much as hinted at deflating. Mindy left Trevor recovering from his orgasm in the chair across the room, his enormous black cock had gone slightly limp, but it was still long and thick and covered with Mindy's cum where it lay across his left thigh. Mindy got down and sucked Paul's cock clean of his and Melanie's cum, even licking his balls and sucking them into her mouth for good measure. Then she moved to me and repeated her technique, sucking my slightly larger cock clean and working each of my balls in her mouth one at a time. By the time she was finished with us, and with the incredible display of Melanie and Mia before us, we were more than ready for another round.

Mindy stood up, then straddling my legs, mounted my cock, taking my entire length inside her in one sudden drop. I took both of her big tits in my hands as she started to bounce herself up and down on my fuck-pole.

"Such a nice cock," Mindy grunted as she bounced.

""I'm glad you enjoy it," I said. "You are so fucking sexy, Mindy. Your pussy feels so good."

Melanie and Mia managed to disentangle on the floor, and Melanie crawled across the room toward Trevor, her ass pointing back in our direction, giving us a lovely view of her pussy and asshole.

Mia looked up at Paul. She was lying on her back, propped up on her elbows, her perfect tits thrust up in the air. Her legs were spread wide open, and Paul slowly stroked his cock watching her.

"Get down here and fuck me, Daddy," Mia said.

That was all the invitation Paul needed. He got down on the floor with Mia, who quickly rolled over onto her hands and knees and thrust her ass back in his direction. With Mindy still bouncing up and down on my cock, I watched Paul stuff his prick into Mia's pussy, while across the room, Melanie sucked on Trevor's huge cock, bringing it slowly back to life.

Mindy's pussy was soaked with both her own arousal and Trevor's cum. The mixture flowed down the sides of my cock, soaking my balls and my thighs. I kept my hands locked on her tits and she kept bouncing up and down. Every stroke brought all but the head of my cock out of her pussy, and she slammed back down hard, taking my entire length on every drop.

On the floor at my feet, Mia and Paul were fucking hard. She pushed back to meet every one of his strokes, and his hips slapped against her ass as he buried his cock inside her. Paul reached with one arm beneath Mia's body to hold onto one of her flailing tits.

Melanie meanwhile had managed to get Trevor's cock hard again, and she was slowly lowering herself onto it. I watched the tightly stretched brown skin of his massive cock slowly disappearing into the pink of her pussy.

I grabbed Mindy's hips and held her down at the bottom of her stroke, so that my cock was buried completely inside her and she started to grind instead. "Oh fuck, Jason! I'm gonna cum!"

I held her in my arms while she soaked my cock with her cum, her pussy clasping and clenching around me. Once her spasms had subsided, I stood up, and Mindy gasped in surprise and threw her arms around my neck to hold on as I walked across the room with her impaled on my cock. When we were next to the chair where Melanie and Trevor were fucking, I lifted her up and my cock popped out of her pussy and I set her down on shaky legs on the floor. I turned her to face away from me and Mindy bent over as I quickly stuffed my cock back inside her from behind.

Trevor now had two big pairs of tits in his face, and he seemed to be in a panic trying to figure out which he would suck on at any given time. I fucked Mindy's pussy hard while Trevor sucked on her tits with Melanie riding his cock.

"Holy Jesus Fuck!" Mia screamed behind me. "I'm fucking CUMMING! AAAHAAAAAGH!"

Mia screamed and the rhythm of Paul's hips slapping into her ass became random and sporadic as she thrashed on the floor and drenched his cock with her cum.

Mindy managed to reach down between Trevor and Melanie to rub Melanie's clit. I watched Melanie throw her head back and scream wordlessly as the additional sensation sent her tumbling over the edge into another ferocious orgasm.

"Oh fuck yeah," Trevor grunted. "Cum all over my fucking cock! Give me that fucking pussy juice!"

Mindy suddenly arched her back and her pussy clenched hard on my cock again as another orgasm swept through her. The spasms of her pussy sent me suddenly over the edge, and suddenly thick jets of cum were surging up through my cock and pumping deep into her pussy as she came.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," I groaned. "Oh fucking FUCK that feels good!"

Paul added his own voice to the chorus of cum, as he filled Mia's pussy with his hot cock cream.

Trevor was the only one who didn't cum, but his cock was still hard when Melanie climbed off of him and walked on wobbly legs back over to the couch with her mother. I dropped down in front of Mia and she immediately went to work sucking Mindy's pussy juice and my cum off of my cock while Paul slowly withdrew his own cock from her dripping pussy.

"I think I need a little break," I said.

"Jesus, me too," Mindy added. Paul sat next to her and she snuggled into her husbands arms and they kissed.

Melanie beckoned me over and I sat between her and Mindy and put my arms around her and kissed her mouth, slowly but insistently. I needed a break, but I thought I might have one more in me for Melanie.

Mia and Trevor, however, were not ready for a break. The rest of us watched them fuck on the floor. She lay on her back while Trevor thrust his huge cock deep into her pussy. Then they rearranged themselves into a sixty-nine, each of them greedily sucking, before they found their way to doggy-style. Mia came three different times on Trevor's cock before he finally lost it and started pumping her full of his second cum of the night.

By the time Trevor pulled his cock out, they were both exhausted. Mia could barely move, and her mother helped her up off the floor and led her upstairs to bed while Paul showed Trevor to the guest bedroom.

Melanie looked up at me and smiled. "Did you have fun?"

"Of course I did," I said. "I got to fuck three incredibly gorgeous women in one night." I didn't mention that I'd of course fucked two additional women that afternoon.

"Yet somehow," Melanie said, "your cock is hard again."

I looked down where her hand was slowly stroking up and down the length of my cock. "Yes, it would seem so," I said.

"Let's go to my bed and see what we can do about that," she said.

* * *

The story will continue in Chapter 8, with Jason joining his boss Joe on another service call, then returning to visit Emma as promised. Comments are always welcome, and even suggestions for more trouble for our protagonist and his friends to get into together.

If you enjoyed this one, please check out some of my other stories. A sequel to "A Week On The Lake" is in the works. And I'll continue to work on additional chapters of this one as well.

Finally, please check out my friend RedDusker's story, "Azure Rocks Chronicles," posted to the Novels and Novellas section.