All Comments on 'Lucky Guy Pt. 08'

by slimpic11

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cwm1701cwm1701over 7 years ago
NOOOOOO

Please continue this story, One of the best on here.

slimpic11slimpic11over 7 years agoAuthor
Continue story?

I am thinking about continuing the story but focused on John and Emma's relationship. Thoughts?

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 7 years ago
Split the threads?

First I think i speak for a lot of the readers when i say I want to hear about the wedding. Maybe an attempt to keep it staid and proper for the locals and how it gets out of hand latter in the evening? second. please keep them going with a possible split for the younger members both at work and at college. As Always it is your story tell it how you want, we will enjoy it no matter which way you decide to go with it. Keep on typing.

drose63drose63over 7 years ago
Agreed

I think it was a perfect place to end the story. You can always do side stories on the other couples.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Sitting on the fence

Slimpic first I want to say what a wonderful story you have put together, with the characters becoming real friends with the readers. Leaving us all awaiting more of the same. I agree that it is right to end this story here, yet as others say there leaves many spin off stories for all characters to be used as they follow their own lives as well as the occasional meeting of families and friends. I am sorry about that suggestion as it would mean a hell of a lot of work and pressure on you my friend. You are a prolific writer and it is up to you alone on what and where you may go, with our hopes and fears. Hopes that you continue, Fears that you end it all here and now. Please consider what you do with our thoughts in mind. That is all I ask. This story has made me agree he is sure one Lucky Guy. There again I am a Lucky Guy as I have my own lovely wife. You are one Fantastic writer and await your next post. Happy New Year to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please not yet

You have done such a wonderful job with this story, it is almost a shame to end it. A compromise could be stories of Emma and Joe and how they continue in this lifestyle.

Gym52Gym526 months ago

EXCELLENT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sorry but unfortunately I am unable to award any further stars or accolades.

Thank you for bringing this beautiful work to us, you have developed an unusual premise into a story of note, one point that I must raise, this may be from the difference between the UK and American versions of the English language but a dominant (noun), dominates (verb) a submissive.

I can understand why you have decided to finish at this point, it is a natural closure, but a nice sequel would be the romance between John and Emma, including their contemporaries.

Thank you for publishing this brilliant work here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous