Lucky Guy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

Rock, Chocolate and Little One flew in Saturday morning from Lafayette. They were staying in a smaller room at the same hotel. Eva and I paid their expenses.

Denise and Little One were going as serving girls. Stanley was the Serving Master. Eva, Annie and Sally were going as Ladies. Emma was to be Eva's personal maid while I was her Lord. Lady Baumann and Lord Lance were the honored guest of Angela. Sam and John were to go as knights. Rock and Chocolate were going as African royalty.

Our costumes were arranged by Angela's event planner. Emma was dressed in a thin cotton peasant dress that was held up by an elastic gather around her shoulders. It barely covered her breasts and it clearly would be off with one tug. The rest of us were dressed as Lords and Ladies. All the Ladies dresses were very low cut and barely covered anyone's breasts. The bodices of their dresses forced their breasts out the top of the low-cut necklines. I had to admit the ladies looked beautiful in these old style dresses.

We arrived at the Samford's and were greeted by Denise again. She was wearing a white see through chemise with no underwear and our choker. All the female servers were wearing this. Denise said, "Welcome Lord Padmore and Lady Baumann. I just love my gift." She said this as she touched the choker around her neck.

I hugged Denise, "So good see you again Denise. It is lovely around your neck. This is my son John and Lord and Lady Wilkerson." Wilkerson was Sam's last name. "And this is Emma, Lady Baumann's maid."

Angela was dressed as a lady but with a bodice that pushed almost all her breast into view including most of her brown areola. The skirt was separate and I was sure would be removed soon. Stanley was wearing the servers see though chemise. Angela hugged us and welcomed us as the honored guests.

Before we had a chance to enter the main hall, Rock, Chocolate and Little One came up. Rock and Chocolate wore a three-inch leather strip held in a strategic place by a string around their waist. They also wore leather head and arm bands. Chocolate had two small leather triangles barely covering her nipples held in place by several strings. She was hot with those huge tits. This must have been Angela's party planner's idea of an African King and Queen. Little One was wearing the see through chemise.

Chocolate hugged Eva and said congratulations. She then hugged me, placed my hand between her legs, pressed a finger in her already wet hole and said, "I will be a gift any time my Lord is ready. I am ready when you are. Or maybe you prefer this?" She turned bent over and spread her ass cheeks, showing me her dark rosebud.

Rock placed his hand on Chocolate's ass, rubbed and said, "This is a gift from my people." He smiled, stuck out his hand and said "Congratulations. Queen Chocolate has been thinking about fucking you since the shower scene."

I said, "The feeling is mutual. And Fatty told me she might like to try out that pole of yours. Angela this is Rock, Chocolate and Little One."

Angela standing next to me, "I like this girl." She hugged Chocolate, slapped her ass, "We are going to be really good friends. You are too hot. Welcome to my home."

Chocolate curtseyed, "Thank you Lady Samford. King Rock and I have heard so much about you. I can't believe we have been invited to one of your parties."

Angela then hugged Rock and felt between his legs, "My gawd you are a big one. Truly welcome and I know we are going to be friends. Stanley show Little One her duties."

Little One said, "I specialize in oral sex. Can I get that duty?"

Angela laughed big, "These three are going to liven things. So glad Lord Padmore wanted you here."

We all entered the main banquet room. It was a large room, set up with a long table of food and drink. Two naked women and one man were laying on a smaller table. Their feet were on a bench with their legs splayed open. One woman had fruit spread over her and the other had vegetables. Both had bowls of dip along their sides. The guy had crackers and meat spreads on various parts of his body.

As people entered they were encouraged to eat and drink. There was a total of about twenty couples. We knew all very well. It didn't take long for people to start spreading dips on the women's body and licking it off while eating the fruit and vegetables. Edgar took a carrot and massaged it over the woman's pussy until you could see juices flowing and then ate the carrot. At the same time, Annie spread some of the meat spread on the guy's dick and sucked it off. People took turns doing this.

Wine was being served in pewter mugs by the servers. They poured out of large chilled containers. Little One and Denise were among the servers filling the mugs of wine and goblets of water. Little One was making it clear to everyone that oral sex was available. It didn't take long before the thin material was wet and sticking to their bodies making it even more transparent.

There were padded benches of varying height spread over the room and two large padded chairs at what looked like the head of the room. These chairs were for Eva and me. After a little time for people to meet, greet and eat, Angela announced, "We are here to celebrate the coming permanent union of Lady Baumann, Eva and Lord Padmore, Lance next week. Now we all have known that these two were meant for each other and that Lance was her L for life. So raise your glass to congratulate these two."

Everyone raised their glass and drank. "Now Emma, Eva's Maid of Honor."

"Here is to the best mother anyone has ever had. We have shared so much. I am so happy with you found your L."

John stood and said, "Here is to a great father. I am so happy for you and my lifetime friend Lady Baumann. There could be no better match for the two of you."

There were several other toasts. But with each toast more people were removing clothes and the foreplay started. Little One had already sucked and licked the male meat trey. Both female treys were being licked clean by both male and female guests only half listening to the toasts.

I decided it was time for everyone to have permission to fuck, so I stood. "Here is to great friends, the best hosts possible, and a wonderful woman that will be my partner for life. But now I just want to fuck her. Emma, her maid of honor, and John, my best man, get my Fatty ready to fuck. I want to be her first tonight but not her last. Denise, come help me get ready to fuck my fiancé."

As Emma and John were removing Eva's dress, Denise was removing my clothes. When she was done, I sat back on my throne and Denise knelt between my legs. She licked my member that was already getting hard from watching my son and Eva's daughter remove her clothes. She sat back in her large chair with her butt hanging over the edge. John knelt between her legs while Emma rubbed and kissed her breasts. John sucked her pussy. Then they switched. It made me so hot to see Emma at my direction coming down on her mother while my son sucked on her big beautiful breasts.

I said, "I am ready to fuck my fiancé." Denise got up off the floor and helped Eva straddle me. The chair was large enough for her to place both her knees on either side of me and still be comfortable. Denise guided my hard penis into Eva's now wet pussy. She then placed her hand underneath Eva breast held it up for me to kiss. I rewarded Denise by placing my finger into her pussy. This allowed her to hump my hand. I placed four fingers in her pussy as she rocked her hip back and forth while still kneading Eva's DD.

Emma was sitting in the other chair. John knelt on the floor with his penis in her pussy. He was kissing her breasts. Emma had her head back and eyes closed. She was moaning. Eva was also beginning to moan. They had perfectly matched voices so it sounded like a duet.

I whispered to Eva, "I love you so much. Isn't this great?"

Eva said, "Yes my L. I can't think of anything better. I love you so much and my goal in life is to make my L happy with me."

"Oh Eva, that feels so good. You please me always. How would you like that big cock of Rock's next? You can have any person in this room next."

"If that would please my L, it would please me. But I think my L really wants his dick in Chocolate's big fat beautiful ass."

"Well you have me there."

Eva and Emma moaned, "Augh, augh, oh my gawd." I could feel Eva's orgasm. It had built from when my son had come down on her.

I had almost forgotten Denise was fucking my hand. She had placed my hand on the arm of my chair to hump my hand for all she could. I could feel her fluids beginning to fill my hand.

I said, "Eva, I am ready to cum."

Eva said, "Give it to me my L." I convulsed as I filled her with my first ejaculation for the night. I slipped my hand out of Denise's pussy and hugged Eva.

Denise hugged the two of us and whispered, "Thank you for letting me be a part of that. So good to share it with you."

John was still pumping Emma; she was still oblivious to what was going on in the room. Eva had her head turned also. Eva whispered, "I think they are getting along just fine. Don't you my L?"

"I'm not sure it could be better. But let's not get our hopes up." My penis was still in Eva's pussy. She was letting it shrink out. When it did I felt the jizzum flow onto my groin. I said to Denise, "Clean us up."

Eva got up and Denise dropped to her knee and licked between her legs and then licked my dick and balls. As she was cleaning me up, I heard Emma scream and John make a primal sound. It was clear they were finishing. Eva and I watched. After they were clearly finished, Denise first licked Emma and then John.

When Denise stood, her thin white chemise was wet and ripped where she had been humping me. She looked down at herself, "Well it looks like I had fun. Might as well take this off." She removed the chemise, used it to wipe off the sweat and fluids saying, "What about some more wine and water?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She brought over the container and filled our glasses. I still had Eva in my lap as John had Emma in his. Both girls had their heads on our shoulder and arms around our neck. Denise handed us our wine. I raised my glass and said, "Here to a great night with my favorite people."

We clinked glasses and looked out at the room. There were people fucking everywhere. They were all mixed together. We finished that glass of wine and I said to Eva, "Ready for round two?"

"Yes my L. Anything you want."

"John why don't you and Emma go meet Edgar and Annie over there. It looks like they are ready for round two."

John said, "Yes my Lord."

I curled my finger for him to come close and I whispered, "You should try that big smooth round ass. She likes it in there."

John smiled, "Yes, my Lord."

"Ask Rock and Chocolate to join us."

John winked, "Yes, my Lord. You know what she likes."

John and Emma walked away from us and I couldn't help but look at Emma's firm big butt rocking back and forth. Eva said, "My daughter really has a nice butt doesn't she?"

"It looks just like yours. I'm not sure I could tell the difference in a blind test."

Eva smiled and said, "Thank you my L."

As a nude Rock and Chocolate approached, Eva sat back in her chair. Rock said, "Glad you called us over. I have a present for you."

He took my hand and placed it on Chocolate's breast. I said, "That is a very nice gift. And I have a gift for you." I took his hand and placed it on Eva's left breast. "Fatty make your L proud."

Eva said, "Yes my L."

Chocolate straddled me and kissed me as I kneaded those large jugs. I glanced over and saw that Eva was doing the same with Rock. His penis was still soft as mine was but beginning to stir. Chocolate's ass was so big and round it touched my soft penis. I could feel the juices from being fucked once for the night leaking on my member. I assumed Rock was her first but I wasn't sure.

I asked Denise, "Get me some anal lube and a rabbit vibrator. After that why don't you find someone to fuck."

Denise said, "Yes my Lord."

Denise handed me the anal lube and vibrator. My member was coming to life. "I want to fuck your ass while I eat these luscious huge tits."

"Yes, my Lord."

I laid the vibrator beside me on the large chair. Chocolate had her hands in my hair, pressing her jugs onto my face and mouth. I was practically eating her nipples and she seemed to only want it harder. With my hands reaching behind her I squeezed some lube on my finger and rubbed it into her tight hole.

Chocolate said, "My Lord, I can take your penis without the lube. But thank you for thinking of me."

"I know you could. I saw you take Rock's huge dick but I think some lube will feel better."

"As you wish my Lord." I started to rub some on my dick but I felt someone take the lube from me. I looked around Chocolate and saw Little One was doing it for me. She masturbated me until I was hard. When I was hard she lined my penis up to Chocolate nasty hole. Chocolate lowered herself on it. She took in the entire length in one move. She then stayed there.

Chocolate asked, "How does my big fat chocolate ass feel wrapped around your penis?"

I said, "It feels really good. You go as fast or as slow as you want. I am going to put this rabbit vibrator in your pussy. Would you like that?"

"Yes my Lord, if it pleases you. You will probably be able to feel it while I fuck your dick with my tight trained asshole."

"Good. Here you go."

She still hadn't moved. I turned on the rabbit and had it close to her hole. She lifted to give me room to put it in. I slipped it into her wet pussy. She had obviously fucked once but I thought she was generating much of the fluids on her own. This was one hot women.

I looked over at Eva. She was slouched down in the chair. Rock had his massive dark meat pushed almost all the way in and was moving very slowly in and out. Little One was lying between Rock's legs and was alternating licking the fluids as they flowed down Eva's ass and the fluid running onto Rock's balls. Eva was spread completely open allowing both to have access to her genitals. If Little One hadn't been small there wouldn't have been room for her in this small space.

Eva's eyes were closed. I could see her shuddering continuously. I reached over to rub her wonderful breast. Her eyes came open and looked at me. I asked, "Are you enjoying your bachelorette party?"

"Oh yes my L. I am having so many orgasms. Rock has a wonderful penis. My L was so generous to let me have this experience. How is Chocolate's ass? Everything you thought it would be?"

Chocolate smiled at me. She was beginning to move a little faster. The vibrator was so deep in her pussy that only the base could be seen. She didn't need to hold it as it was held there by my stomach.

I said to Eva, "Chocolate's ass is wonderful. She has such a very talented asshole."

Rock said, "Fatty is a great fuck my Lord. You are a very lucky man."

I said, "Yes I am."

Chocolate and Rock began to pick up the pace. Little One was still licking Eva's ass. Chocolate was having continuous orgasms. I could literally see the juices flowing from her pussy lips. The rabbit vibrator was pumping and had a little extension that was pushing the clitoral hood open to expose an extended engorged clit.

I looked out at the room and people were fucking every way possible. I saw that John had his dick buried in Annie's ass as Edgar was fucking Emma's pussy and fingering Annie's pussy.

Chocolate was now slowly milking my penis with her asshole muscles. She was literally sucking the juice from my body. I wanted to see her ass being pumped by my dick before I finished.

I told her, "Let's switch places. I want to watch that big ass while I fuck it. I want to be able to see my dick go in like Rock did in the shower. Don't remove the vibrator."

"Yes, my Lord."

She got off me and let me up. I had her put her torso on the chair seat with her ass sticking up. She was at a height where I could squat and get a good angle into her butthole. I had both feet on either side of her hips so that I could rock back and forth. My penis slipped in easily. I took a big handful of each ass cheek to give me leverage to slam hard into her nasty hole. I started slamming hard into her. She reached between her legs and slammed the vibrator in and out to match my dick slamming in and out of her ass.

I glanced at Eva and she had grabbed Rock's hips, helping him slam hard in and out of her wet pussy. You could hear the moisture splatter with each of his slams into her she was so wet.

Chocolate was beginning to say in almost a breathless way, "I am having so many orgasms. Slam that white dick hard in my butt. My Lord fuck my ass. I am having, aaahhh, aahhh, ..."

I said, "Chocolate, I am going to fill your asshole full."

"Yes my Lord, oh, please ... fill my ass up. I want all you got."

I shot into her ass buried as deep as I could get. She pulled the vibrator out of her gapping swollen pussy. Her labia were now dangling from having been so excited for so long. Her clit was extended from the prolonged agitation from the rabbit's small clitoral extension. I could feel the cum running down my leg as it came out of her ass. I looked over and Little One was licking Rock's softening dick clean. Eva hadn't moved with her legs spread as wide as possible. The jizzum that Rock had mixed with Eva's own was running out of her pussy and down to her knees. Her labia weren't quite as extended as Chocolate but she was clearly swollen and red.

I was laying on Chocolate's back with my arms around her stomach, lightly caressing around her navel. Little One was now between Eva's legs and cleaning off the mess Rock had made. Eva still hadn't opened her eyes or closed her legs. I was beginning to worry about her.

I said to Rock, "Is she okay?"

Rock shrugged as he looked at my beautiful fiancé splayed wide open showing all of her women hood. Little One moved over to me and licked my genitals and down to my knees. She then did Chocolate who was still laying with her chest on the chair. She licked her asshole down to her knees to get all the juices.

I kissed Chocolate on the ass and stepped over to see about Eva. I knelt by her head and whispered, "Eva, Eva."

Without opening her eyes, she smiled and breathily whispered back, "Yes my L."

"Are you okay?"

"No my L. I have been royally fucked. I am in bliss."

"Okay, stay there as long as you want."

Rock had taken Chocolate and Little One in his strong arms. I heard him whisper to Chocolate, "How was that?"

"Lord Padmore fucked the shit out of my ass and gave me so many orgasms. That vibrator must be turbocharged. It beat my clit up."

Rock said, "Good."

Eva opened her eyes and extended her arms to me. I sat in the chair next to her and held her for a long time. I looked out at the room and it was clear that everyone was almost fucked out. I saw that Edgar, Annie, John and Emma were tangled together and spooning. I then saw Stanly and Angela beginning to untangle from a group of people. Angela still had the bustier on but nothing else and her tits were completely unbound from it. She looked around and saw me. She smiled, grabbed Stanley by the hand and walked slowly over to us.

Eva still had her eyes closed as she was wrapped in my arms. Angela looked at her and asked, "Is she asleep?"

Eva said softly, "I am in bliss."

Angela laughed, "Well that answers the question, if you think the night was a success."

Eva quietly whispered, "Best bachelorette party ever."

I laughed, "My sentiment exactly."

Angela said, "It is almost midnight and I think everyone is in the same state as Eva. I am going to start getting people cleaned up and on their way. Why don't you and Eva so take a shower and say good night to everyone as they leave."

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers