Lucky Guy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

Eva said, "Okay, I think a shower would feel good."

Eva's eyes opened and she slowly got out of my lap. I lead her to the gym with Rock, Chocolate, and Little One following. Denise had seen us and got ahead of us. We showered together. It was clear that Denise had been fucked hard by someone and joined us in the shower. We dried each other off. As we did the crowd was coming into the gym as I was sure Angela had directed.

Again, Denise gave us Samford tee-shirts, our clothes in a bag and shoes to put on.

We joined Angela and Stanley at the entrance. Angela said to Rock, "You know I regret you didn't get to fuck me. I saw what you did to Eva and I am jealous."

"Lady, I am here anytime you want. You throw one hell of a party. If you are ever in Lafayette call me." Rock then gave her his phone number.

Angela said, "Young man, I am going to do that. You and your entourage know how to have a good time."

"Yes mam, we do. Don't we Chocolate and Little One?"

Chocolate and Little One nodded yes.

Angela said, "I want you to bring your crew to lunch tomorrow at one. I will have the limo take you all to the airport."

I said, "Sounds good."

Eva and I, hugged everyone as they left, told them how much we enjoyed our party and thanked them for coming.

Denise, Rock, Chocolate, Little One, John, Emma, Edgar, Annie, Eva and I shared the limo. We had lunch with Angela and Stanley before heading back to Cincinnati.

The following week Emma had a month off before going back for summer classes. She and John got engaged before we headed to the Caribbean for our wedding.

This is where I am going to end my story. I am sure you will agree that I am a very lucky man.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers