Lucky Guy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers

John kissed her on the cheek and I was sure they were ready to fuck then and there. "I have a lot of questions. First is it okay if I ask personal question to you both?"

Emma and Eva both shook their heads yes. "Why do you call Doctor Baumann, Fatty?"

"When Eva is in the submissive mode it turns her on to be humiliated. I know she isn't fat but before the night is over I think you will likely figure out why she is called Fatty. It is also a trigger that we are in the dominant/submissive role. She calls me my L to mean Lord. Son, when we started this which was only a few weeks ago, I wasn't comfortable with it. But I must say it comes to me naturally now. I don't know that Emma is ready to ask you to be her dominant but I have committed to be Eva's. Eva and I decided you needed to know now before you found out and it looked like we were hiding something."

Eva said, "When we asked Lance to be my L, I was in really bad shape. I needed someone. Emma figured out my problem and helped me get in good enough condition mentally to select Lance. I was hopeless before Emma and Lance helped me. I'm falling in love with your father also which makes it that much better. Before you judge us too harshly, you need to know Max and Lance have been my only dominants. Emma attempted it for a short period of time to get me out of a bad condition but she is submissive much like me. But what she did for me those first few weeks made all the difference. I owe so much to my daughter."

John asked Emma, "Have you had a dominant before?"

Emma tells about her first experience being submissive

Emma frowned. "Yes, well kind of. It was right after I turned eighteen but before I understood what any of this meant. I think I need to tell the story of my one episode of being controlled. I have never told this story to anyone. John, I don't want to tell you this story but I think you need to know this before we get into anything and I probably should have already told Mom. Anyway, I was eighteen and had only dated a couple of times. I think Mom was wondering if I was going to ever have a boyfriend. Then the captain of the football team, asked me out. He was big, strong and the big man around our high school. To say I was overwhelmed with his attention would be an understatement.

We had a date on Saturday night. It was pretty much a normal date, movie and then home. Only thing was, when he kissed me at the door, I French kissed him and let him grope anything he wanted to grope. I had never felt anything like it. I'm sure he knew something was different about me just from how I reacted. To be honest I didn't know what was happening to me. When I got in the door, I went directly to bed, removed my clothes, felt the juices flowing out of my pussy, and fantasized about this boy doing all kind of kinky stuff to me. I had huge orgasms while masturbating and fantasizing. While I had masturbated regularly with a vibrator, this was unlike anything I'm experienced before. I pounded my poor pussy for an hour before I could stop. I dreamed that night and many nights following about what he would do to me. We had the typical teen meet after school, his football practice and groped each other after school. Only I let him get me naked just by asking me.

On the third day, he had me come to the gym. He was beginning to order me to do things. He led me to the men's locker room, telling me everyone had gone. I didn't know it but he had his buddies hiding. He sat on the bench and had me strip naked to a song on the boom box they kept in the locker. He told me exactly how to remove my clothes. I got so wet and excited. He had me knead my tits which were even then nice and full like Mom's. He made me lay on the bench with both legs spread apart and masturbate myself. Of course, this was so the boys could see my wide open sopping pussy. I had so many orgasms. I couldn't understand what was happening to me. I wanted him to make me do these things even though I knew I shouldn't be doing them. He then stripped naked and told me to kneel. He pulled my head to shove his dick in my mouth. Mind you I was a virgin in all things sexual but I somehow I knew what to do. I sucked his dick while still masturbating myself. I wanted to do this so badly.

Then his three buddies came out. I reached for my clothes but he said sternly that I was to stay naked. He then told me to suck their dicks. A part of me wanted to run but another part of me just wanted to please this dominating boy. So I sucked all three of his friends. He then told the boys to grab my legs. They lifted me and placed me on my back on the six-inch-wide gym bench. He stood between my leg while his buddies spread my legs and shoved his dick into my virgin hole with one uncaring thrust. He took me hard and fast. Unbelievably, I wanted him to treat me that way. I was bloody when he finished. When he finished, he said, 'Clean yourself up bitch and get dressed. Don't you dare tell anyone what we did here.'"

Eva was on the verge of tears as she said, "Oh baby you should have told me about this. I feel so guilty as I already knew what I was and should have known you were going to be like me. I should have told you. It is all my fault."

Eva said, "Mom, I was embarrassed and worse, I wanted him to do that and more. To continue the story, I didn't hear from him for a few days. Then on a Saturday morning he sent me a text to come to a friend's house for a party. He wanted me to come early and help set things up. I was so gullible; I went and was excited that he still wanted me. I knew it was a mistake to go but I couldn't stop myself. When I got there, one of the boys from the gym was there and the quarterback. I was wearing a blouse and white shorts. He and his buddy had already been drinking. They gave me a pint cheap bourbon whiskey and he told me to take a big swallow. Now this was my first alcoholic drink and I gaged and split it out.

He said, 'You dirty slut, don't waste my whiskey. This time take a swallow and keep it down.' I told him I didn't want it. He said, 'Shut up bitch and drink it.' He made me take two large swallows. That was all it took to get me drunk and I quickly lost control.

At about six a couple more of his buddies showed up. He said, 'I don't think you are dressed properly. There is an outfit hanging in the bathroom. Go put it on.' There was a string bikini draped over the towel rack. And I mean it was nothing but string. I walked back out and said, 'You mean this?' He said, 'Yes, slut. Call me Master and don't ever question me again. Guys help her. This bitch isn't smart enough to follow my instructions.' The three guys tore my clothes off me. My blouse was torn in half and the panties were shredded. Unbelievable my pussy started dripping from this treatment. I put on the string. I told him I had to pee and I did. So, I went to the bathroom, peed and looked in the mirror. The string bikini was sluttier looking than being nude. The bra was a triangle of string around my nipples that made an indention in the areolas and was obscener than being nude. The string on the bottoms was a rectangle that pressed on either side of my labia making my pussy lips dangle even more than usual. The lips were swollen and the inside of my thighs were already wet from my excitement.

At this point I wanted to run but couldn't. I wanted them to fuck me even though I knew it was wrong. So I went back in to the den where they handed me my bottle. The quarterback said, 'Bitch this is what you get to drink tonight. You aren't good enough for the good liquor we will be drinking. We are going to play poker, serve us drinks and food.' There were now five of them. So for an hour I served them drinks and snacks. When I got close to any one of them they rubbed my ass and tits. Something took over in my mind as I didn't try to stop any of this. He would make me take a swig from my bottle occasionally to keep me high.

The rubs became slaps and pinches. As they tired of just groping they began to shove things in my pussy. I was so wet anything would go in and I orgasmed almost every time they did it. The quarterback would make me stand and take whatever they did. At first it was just fingers, then hands and other things. The most popular for a while was lone neck beer bottles. The quarterback laughed hard and said to the guys, 'I got what this bitch needs. It is time for her to be feed.' He got a carrot and zucchini from the kitchen. He shoved the carrot in my pussy and pumped it until I creamed all over the vegetable. He laughed as he said, 'Gosh you are such a slut. Eat your vegetable with your sauce on it.' They all laughed as I took a bite of the carrot. They took turns making me cream on the carrots and the zucchini. Next the quarterback got grapes and would make me hold them in my pussy while I got them something to eat or drink. After I held it he would make me spread my legs, drop the grape in my hand and then eat it. Every time I orgasmed or ate the grape they laughed. I was getting drunker and drunker but never lost consciousness or memory of what was happening.

The next stage was to make me do whatever the winner of a hand wanted. The most popular was to suck their dick or use my hand or tits on my knees under the table while they played the next hand. As they played for my attention, I had gotten each of them off at least once. The quarterback said, 'I think our bitch slut needs to be punished. Hold her over the couch.' Two of them held me by the arms and pulled me over a chair back. The quarterback took a belt and spanked me until I was sure my butt was red. After he finished he put his hand in my pussy, laughed and said, 'Guys, she got even wetter from that spanking. It is running to her knees. Slut beg us to fuck you.'

Unbelievably, I said, 'Please fuck me Master and anyone you want to fuck me. Make me do it!' Two of them held me over the couch while he fucked me. The other two abused my hanging tit. They pinched, slapped and bit down on them while I was being fucked. At one point, I looked down at my breasts. They were red and I was sure bruised. There was even a spot where one of them had bitten or scratched me. They took turns until all five had fucked me at least once.

The quarterback finally said, 'I'm going to fuck her one more time then we have to send her home.' He put it in, laughed and said, 'You guys have really messed her up. She is so loose now I can barely feel her pussy. I have an idea. Let's stick something in her ass. Someone masturbate on her ass.' Several of them masturbated on my butt as the quarterback stayed still. The quarterback massaged their jizzum into my tight virgin asshole. He said, 'Get me the carrot.' He inserted the carrot and left it there while he fucked me. 'That almost tightened her up. Get me the zucchini.' They all laughed. He shoved the zucchini into my lubricated ass. 'That's better is all he said.' It was so humiliating because the zucchini in my lubricated ass hole felt good as he slammed into my vagina. When he finished, he told me to get dressed and he never wanted to see me again. He also warned me that if I told anyone, I would be the one in trouble. He said, 'You wanted this. Everyone will know what a slut you are.'

When I got to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and I couldn't believe what I saw. I was wet with sweat, my hair was a mess and matted to my head, my pussy lips were dangling between the two strings which were barely holding on, and I was wet to my knees. The top was gone. My tits and ass were red. You could also see the black circle forming all over my tits. I cried and knew I had made a mistake. I had trusted the wrong person. I managed to clean up, get my shorts back on and pinned my blouse together. When I walked out of the house only the first guy was left watching TV. He didn't even look up as left. Luckily I made it home before you and Dad."

Eva was now crying as I held her, "Oh baby. I'm so sorry."

Emma actually smiled, "Don't be. It took me a day to recover from the hangover and a couple of weeks to heal. You see I was bruised all over. My knees were bruised and scrapped from crawling to service those guys, my thighs were bruised being pushed over the couch, my butt was black where he used the belt on me and my tits were bruised from slaps and them sucking on them. I had fingernail scraps on my chest and back. But it all healed and lucky for me he got into trouble. I'm sure if he had called me after I healed I would have gone to him and done it all again. He was a predator. One of his victim accused him of rape. I think that is why I didn't hear from him again. I didn't come forward because I wasn't rape.

I realized then what I was. You see, I have fantasized about that night ever since. I want to be treated like that sometimes, well maybe not that severe, but by someone who actually does cares about me. I knew after that I needed to be careful. Then after I read Dad's journal, I realized Mom and I are much alike. I was just very unlucky with the first dominant I was attracted to."

John asked, "You haven't trusted anyone since, have you?"

Emma said, "No, well unless you count Mister Padmore. John, I have had a couple of dates since then and I wouldn't even let those men kiss me. But I do want to find someone. I enjoy sex immensely. I understand myself better now than ever. I have learned a lot about my personality while helping Mom out of her funk from Dad's death."

John asked, "Emma, do you think you can trust me?"

"Yes, I do. I saw you on that football field and I melted. Then when your name was announced, I knew that I wanted you. You see I trust Mister Padmore. He cares about Mom and me. I believe you are a person of character just like Mister Padmore. After all, I have known you my whole life. I'm not ready to ask you to be my dominant forever but maybe for tonight. I want to take it one day at a time. Besides after the story I just told you, you may just want to run away from me and I couldn't blame you."

John said, "Emma I could never run away from you."

She got up, sat in his lap and kissed him hard and long. "Please be my Sergeant tonight. I want to be your Private."

John smiled, "How can I turn that down? Dad, let's get out of here and find a place to party."

All the way back to the hotel, John held Emma. John said to Eva, "Doctor Baumann, I'm sorry for your loss of Max. He was really good to me. He is the main reason I found out how much I enjoy construction. I wanted to come to the funeral but well I was in combat and it has to be immediate family to get a leave."

"I knew that John. I know Max would be so proud of you today. He knew that construction was your thing."

Our night of at the club

We all decided we needed to shower. The best room I could get was a Holiday Inn suite. It had two large bedrooms with each having their own bath. Emma had wanted to stay with us instead of going back to the dorm. John had a single room on a different floor paid for by the government.

John came back up to our room while Eva and Emma were still getting dressed. He, like me, was wearing a golf shirt with khakis. As part of my planning for the weekend, I had gotten Eva and Emma the dresses they were to wear for the night. I gave each of them a sleeveless metallic vertically pleated tent dress. They were short sleeved with a drape at the neck front and back. Eva's was black and Emma's was gold which were the Purdue colors. They each had an owl embroidered over the right breast.

Eva came out first. John took the words out of my mouth, "Doctor Baumann, you look sexy as hell." It did in fact look sexy. The dress hit about four inches below the bottom of her ass.

I hugged and gave Eva a hard deep kiss and whispered, "You look amazing."

Eva smiled, "Thank you my L."

Then Emma came out of the bedroom. She looked equally good in the gold tent dress. John said, "Emma, I don't know which of you is sexier, you or your mother."

Emma smiled at Eva, "I just want to be mentioned in the same sentence with Mom."

I said, "Sarge, we need to inspect the troops."

John said, "Attention. Raise your dress." They both dutifully raised their dresses to reveal the bikinis I had picked out for them. Black for Eva and Gold for Emma. The bikinis were made of a clingy gauzy material. The bottoms were thongs. The tops were four inches of material with no strap over the neck but tied in back. The material barely covered their large areola. They were showing a lot of side boob. "I think you girls are ready for the club."

Emma said, "I just need a kiss from my Sarge."

John took her in his strong grasp and kissed her deep and hard. She whispered, "Call me Miss Piggy."

John looked at her and said, "I don't get it."

"Call me Miss Piggy."

"Miss Piggy are you ready to obey your Sarge?"

"Yes sir I am."

We headed to the club in my F250. Both mooned John and me as they got in using the running board. It really wasn't far from our hotel to the club. It was very crowded. There was a cover charge and a sign advertising a female mud wrestling contest. When we entered, the club was in full swing, with loud music and lots of people. The females were dressed very provocatively. While Emma and Eva weren't the only one wearing revealing clothes but they were by far the prettiest and sexiest females there.

As we past a table with four males one yelled at us, "Nice MILF buddy."

I looked back at him and said, "Thanks." I lifted Eva's skirt to show him her bare ass. "What do you think?"

"Nice man, nice."

Then Emma past and he said, "My gawd, she has to be her daughter."

John said, "She is."

He said, "Prove it. Let's see if the asses match."

John pulled up her dress as she strutted. "What do you think?"

"No doubt daughter of the hot MILF. Nice man nice."

As we entered there was a last call for mud wrestling contestants. I lead us over and said, "We want to sign up two gorgeous ladies."

"Oh good, we had only two sign up so far. One of them will have a good chance to win the $500. Names?"

"Fatty and Miss Piggy," I answered.

He just rolled his eyes and slid a form for Eva and Emma to sign. "They don't plan to wear those nice dresses, do they?"

"No they have on bikinis on."

"Ok wait on the stage."

We went over to the stage. There were two girls, one light chocolate colored and one white, and a very large black man.

He extended his hand and said, "Hi, I'm Rock. These are my girls, Chocolate and Little One."

Rock was probably six four and very muscular. Chocolate was about twenty, as tall as Eva and Emma but with larger breasts and butt. Little One was also about twenty, about five-foot-tall and with a hard-tight body. She was very blonde. They were wearing matching standard cut bikinis. The bottoms had ties on the side and the tops tied around the neck and back. Little One's bikini covered her nicely but Chocolate's barely covered her vast expanse of skin. It was like she couldn't find a bikini large enough to cover her breasts and ass. The bikini had already slipped into her large butt crease and her dark areola peeked around the edges of the top.

I said, "I'm Lance and this is my girl Fatty."

Rock said, "Hi, Lance and Fatty," as he extended his hand to shake. Chocolate and Little One also shook hands but didn't say anything.

John said, "I'm John and this is Miss Piggy." All shook again.

I saw that they were about to start so I said to John, "Ok, let take their dresses and leave them to it." The girls held up their arms as we pulled their dresses over their head.

John said as he slapped her on the ass, "Ok, Miss Piggy, win this." Emma smiled and nodded at John.

I pecked Eva on the cheek, slapped her ass and said, "Have fun." I was afraid that no one could beat Chocolate. She outweighed Eva and Emma by twenty pounds and she wasn't really fat just big. Well her tits were fat but nothing else.

slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers