Lucky Guy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rock joined John and I at a table just off the stage that were saved for us. Rock said, "What about a bet? I will put a hundred dollars on one of my girls winning."

Even though I thought Chocolate would win I said, "Done."

John asked, "Rock are you a football player?"

"Yes, I'm a senior at Purdue and a linebacker. I have a small chance at the NFL but it is not likely. My degree will be in PE and Communications and my grades aren't great. Not sure what I'm going to do after I graduate. What about you guys?"

"I'm an architect and John is a combat engineer in the Army. John is my son."

"You were the Marine at the football game. Impressive. Are the girl's dates or wives?"

"Dates," John answered. "Yours?"

"Chocolate is my long-term girlfriend and Little One is a good friend of hers that just likes to party. Both are students."

The MC came on and announced that, "Ok folks time for the first match. We have Little One against Miss Piggy. Ok girls kneel in the pit." Emma and Little One knelt and wrapped their arms around each other. "Ok begin."

Emma immediately slammed Little One into the mud. Little One was covered from head to toe except of her face. I thought Emma had her pinned then. Little One pushed on Emma's chest and slipped out from under her. Emma's top was gone after that move and she fell into the mud face down. Little One jumped on top of her. Emma raised up easily as Little One probably weighed little more than a hundred pounds. Emma was topless but covered in mud including her face. Emma's ass was the only part of her body still showing and it was shinny and white.

Emma pulled the strings holding Little One's top on and pulled it off. Little one had a nice pair of B-cups. Emma grabbed her around the middle with them going tit to tit. She pushed Little One back into the mud. Little One was beginning to tire. This time she couldn't recover and was pinned. The referee called, "And the winner of this round is Miss Piggy." Emma stepped out of the pit. The MC raised her hand. It was obvious she and Little One were now topless.

Someone in the crowd yelled, "Nice jugs."

"Now we have Fatty and Chocolate. Take your place in the pit girls."

Eva and Chocolate knelt facing each other with their arms around each other. Little One and Emma were handed a wet towel to remove the mud from their face. They were also provided chairs to sit and watch the next match. Emma would be matched with the winner and Little One with the loser.

"Begin!" the MC yelled.

Chocolate and Eva hugged each other for a little with neither being able to get an advantage. Eva accidentally caught the string around Chocolate's neck and her top which was barely on before, dropped to show a huge set of breasts that were a light chocolate color except for two-inch dark areola. Chocolate's nipples were already extended to make large black pencil erasers. Eva's top somehow was still up until Chocolate finally got some leverage and pushed Eva into the mud face down. Chocolate let her spin around to get her face out of the mud. Eva was now topless and covered in mud from head to foot.

I heard both Eva and Chocolate laughed. Funny I thought Chocolate could have ended it there but she allowed Eva to get back on her knees and wrestle. They squeezed each other chest to chest for a little. I never thought I would see Eva's DD look small but compared to Chocolate's breasts they did. Both girls groped the other ass and laughed. Eva this time purposely pulled the strings to Chocolate's bikini bottoms which slipped into the mud, never to be found. I think Eva knew she was going to lose and just wanted to have some fun with this amazon like woman. It seemed Chocolate was enjoying jousting with this beautiful older woman.

Finally, Chocolate decided to end the match, gentle pushed Eva to her back in the mud and spread her large torso over Eva's, not allowing her to move.

"The winner is Chocolate," The announcer announced. Eva and Chocolate stepped from the pit, both covered from head to foot in mud, Chocolate now nude under the mud and Eva topless. The crowd was now getting more into the match and started yelling things at both Eva and Chocolate.

"Fatty stay where you are as you will match up with Little One. Little One get in the pit."

Little One had only cleaned spots around her eyes and mouth. Otherwise she was still covered with mud but clearly topless. You could see the little nubs through the mud. Eva towered over her and I think everyone knew who was going to win. They knelt and wrapped arms around each other until the announcer said, "Begin."

Eva and Little One hugged each other in what looked like an embrace. I thought Eva could slam her down at any time but instead was content to rub her ass and tits while Little One did the same to her. I saw Little One pull the strings on her own bottoms and let them disappear in the mud. It was like she wanted to be nude. She then tried to get Eva's bottoms down but she could only get them to Eva's knees. Eva for a short time was showing why she was called Fatty but quickly enough the mud covered her fat labia. After a time of groping each other Eva finally eased Little One back into the mud and covered her with her DD's for a pin. Eva pulled her bottoms in place so she could stand.

The announcer said, "Fatty is the winner of the consolation match." He held up Eva arms in triumph and the guys showed their appreciation. "And let's thank Little One for the spirited match." Again, there was appreciative noise made for her. "Now girls wait over there for the winner's match to be finished. Missy Piggy and Chocolate take your places."

Emma and Chocolate knelt in the mud pit waiting for the start to be announced. As the match started they embraced each trying to get leverage in the slippery pit. I was surprised that Emma could hold her own with Chocolate. Surprisingly, Chocolate was the first to be pushed back into the mud. Emma quickly laid over her chest with her own. Emma flipped 90 degrees so that her pussy was positioned over Chocolate's face trying to gain as much leverage as possible on her. But before Emma could get Chocolate pinned, Chocolate had flipped them around where she was now on top of Emma with her naked mud encrusted crotch over Emma's face and her arms wrapped around Emma's waist. I thought that was it.

But then Emma placed her hands between Chocolate's legs and pushed her aside. This caught Chocolate by surprise and she let Emma up. Emma quickly got to her knees behind Chocolate and wrapped her arms around her torso. She was squeezing just below Chocolate's huge breasts making them protrude even further than usual. Chocolate reached between her legs, took hold behind Emma's knee and pulled. Emma slipped on her back in the mud and Chocolate jumped on top of her. This time there was no escape. Emma was pinned.

"A big hand for Miss Piggy and Chocolate," the announcer said. The crowd cheered. "But the winner tonight is Chocolate. Okay girls step out for a minute and let's have Little one come forward." Little One stepped in the pit as a young man, wearing swim trunks and googles, carrying a bucket of water came forward, poured it over Little Ones head washing away much of the mud revealing a very hard body nude body. She had blonde pubic hair that was natural. "Let's hear it for Little One."

This brought the largest applause yet as Little One preened and posed showing off her nice hard body. She then stepped out of the pit and put on a pair for flip flops that were given to her. "Now let's have Fatty, number three tonight." Eva stepped into the pit and the young man doused her in the same manner as Little One. Most of the mud was removed but she was still streaked with mud over her DD.

Someone in the crowd, "What a sexy MILF. Man, I would fuck her in a second." Eva gave him a nice smile.

"Now our runner up, Miss Piggy." Emma stepped into the pit and was doused making her look the same as Eva, streaked with mud but mostly you could see white skin. Emma, raised both arms above her head and kept the crowd cheering for as long as she could. She then stepped out of the pit.

"Now our winner, Chocolate." This time the young man had two buckets and doused her once over her head and then over her chest. This got almost all the mud off Chocolate leaving her skin wet and shiny.

Chocolate said, "Get one more bucket." The young man came back quickly with a bucket. Chocolate raised her right leg, holding onto his shoulder for balance and splashed water on her neatly bald labia. She had the rest of her pubic hair trimmed to a quarter inch and died purple. Her labia were similar to Eva and Emma only a light chocolate color instead of chalk white. She then turned and splashed water over her prominent ass, completely cleaning it. She stepped out of the pit, bent away from the crowd to show them the size of her ass and pussy as she put on her flip flops. The crowd was now feverish. I wasn't sure the bouncer could have controlled them.

Eva and Emma walked up, hugged and congratulated her. The announcer said to Eva and Emma, "There is shower back there if you want to get cleaned up better and dress."

Eva and Emma walked back as John and I followed. As we were leaving the announcer was putting a sash around Chocolate's torso, giving her flowers and a check for five hundred dollars. Little One stayed with Chocolate. Chocolate pranced around the stage giving the crowd a good douse of a very sexy looking woman.

When we got to the dressing room, we found a shower with three heads. I said, "Girls you did a great job. We are going to give you a reward in the shower." John and I escorted our ladies into the shower. Eva and I took one head as John and Emma took another. We were just starting to use body wash rubbing our girls when I heard from a deep male voice, "Can we join you?"

"Sure, enjoy yourself," I said.

"I got to say you have some mighty fine looking women there. They are both gorgeous."

John said, "What do you say girls?"

Emma and then Eva said, "Thank you, sir."

Rock started using the body lotion on his two girls. Before long he had Chocolate arms on the shower wall while rubbing the slick body wash into her asshole. I had Eva put her arms against the wall but had her torso bend at a 90-degree angle. John did the same with Emma. We were all sexed up after the contest. Eva was wet and ready. I slipped my dick in her wanting pussy and heard a moan from Emma.

I looked over at Rock and he had his huge dick, the biggest one I had ever seen at the entrance to Chocolate body wash lubricated asshole. She was lining it up for him as he slowly pushed forward. Her body glistened with the body wash and the water. Little One was sucking first one and then the other of Chocolate's huge tits. She was exactly the right height to do this standing. As Rock was pushing his rod into Chocolate's asshole, Little One buried her face between Chocolate huge tits and pushed her fist into Chocolate's big pussy. Little One was working her small fist in and out of Chocolate's pussy as Rock continued pushing his massive rod into her ass.

I could see that Eve, Emma and John were watching this also. Eva was having orgasms liked crazy as I slowed down. I wanted to see how this would end before I came. I glanced at John and he was doing the same. I could hear Emma's constant purring.

Rock's dick was now completely impaled in Chocolate's crease. Little One sat on the shower floor, fist still in Chocolate's pussy, tongue licking around her fist and the other hand working away at her own pussy. Rock held Chocolate by her tits, forcing her torso backwards while keeping all his massive meat in her ass. Chocolate was saying, "Rock that feels so good, fuck my ass. Little One, fuck my nasty pussy."

It was everything I could do to hold off. Rock moved in and out of Chocolate's hole. He must have been taking eight inches out and shoving it all back in with increasing speed. I couldn't believe he was lasting in her tight asshole.

Rock looked at me and said to Little One, "Ask Lance if you can help him please Fatty."

Little One took her mouth away from Chocolate's pussy and asked so sweetly, "Can I please help you pleasure Fatty, Master Lance?"

I said, "Yes, you may Little One."

Little One took her hand out of Chocolate's pussy, positioned herself to take one of Eva's tits in her mouth. I could feel Little One's hand join me stimulating Eva's pussy; only Little One was masturbating Eva's extended clit. I felt Eva give a shudder and I wrapped an arm around her to keep her from falling.

Rock pushed Chocolate's torso over some and slowly removed that rod from her ass. I now guessed it was ten inches compared to mine and John's eight. It was very large in diameter also. He pushed it into Chocolate wanting pussy that had been stretched from Little One's fist.

Little One sat on the floor between Eva's leg, placed a finger in her own pussy and started licking and rubbing Eva's labia, clit and my balls. I knew that the end was near for me. But before I could cum, I heard John say, "Miss Piggy get ready."

I said, "Fatty get ready." We had a duet of moaning with massive orgasms.

Unbelievable, Rock was still stroking Chocolate as Little One rose and went to Rock. Rock pulled out of Chocolate, picked up Little One and settled her pussy impaled on about half of his meat. Little One said, "Thank you, sir for this favor."

Rock said, "You have been a good slut tonight. Chocolate help me hold her up." Chocolate wrapped her arms around Little One and held her while Rock slapped more and more of his massive meat into her. She was moaning and I thought was going to pass out. Rock then said, "Here is your reward Little One." You could see the jizzum overflowing her small pussy and splash on the shower floor. Rock seemed to come longer than anyone I had ever seen. Eva and I watched as did John and Emma with our arms wrapped around them and kissing their shoulders.

When it was over I said to Rock, "Friend I have never seen anything like that. Thanks for joining us."

We all toweled off and dressed. Eva and Emma put back on their tent dress but threw away what was left of the bikinis. Chocolate and Little One dressed conservatively in jeans and a shirt including underwear. I figured they were getting ready to go back to the dorm as it was well after eleven.

As we exited the dressing room the manager came over and said, "Thought you guys would never finish."

John said, "Had a lot of delicate spots to clean on our girls. That mud got everywhere."

The Manager smiled and said, "Uh-ha. Anyway, I wanted to say thanks. That was very entertaining. I wanted to give you drinks on the house but there is only thirty minutes until we close. Sally will take care of you and please come back anytime. No cover for any of you." He shook our hands and Sally lead us to a corner table.

After we ordered, Chocolate said, "My name is really Yolanda Williams. I'm a senior in accounting at Purdue. Rock and I have been dating for three years."

Little One said, "My name is Sandra Ludwig. I am a junior in Education. Yolanda and I are roommates and been friends for years. We party together a lot."

Emma said, "I am Emma Rayburn. I'm starting the PhD program in Mathematics."

Eva said, "I'm Doctor Baumann, Eva. Emma is my daughter. Lance and I live in Cincinnati and are visiting Emma this weekend."

Yolanda said, "I thought Sandra and I were wild. You two make one hell of a mother and daughter pair. I wish my mother would go with me and party like that. I am impressed Doctor Baumann. What kind of Doctor are you?"

"I've a Doctorate in Mathematics from the University of Cincinnati. Emma and I are very close."

Sally placed our drinks in front of us and reminded us that last call was in a few minutes.

Chocolate said, "You two are certainly not the normal geeks. You are really fun."

Rock said to John, "I wish my Dad could party like your Dad."

John said, "This is our first time I knew this about him but I hope we can do it again. I'm here on a pass but am considering leaving the Marine's to work in Doctor Baumann's construction company."

I said, "Eva and I are both really interested in John future. Whatever he decides to do with his life."

Rock said as he pulled out his phone, "Give me your numbers and next time you are back we will show your girls a really good time. Won't we girls?"

Yolanda said, "Sandra and I will party with you girls anytime with or without the boys. Emma give me your number and we can keep in touch."

Emma said, "Here you go. I need a friend that isn't in the Math department."

I sent a text to Rock but I also handed him a card. "Eva here owns 70% of a construction company. We are always looking for people. It you don't get the NFL gig and are interested in construction give me a call. Eva might give you chance to learn."

Rock said, "You know, I worked in construction during the summers since I was fifteen at a friend's father's company. His business went under last year. So, I might want to try it if you are willing." He was looking at Eva with something like admiration as he said this.

Eva said, "Lance is my person in the company. If he wants to give you a try, then I am."

Rock said, "Even if I get a deal in the NFL, I may call you. After all the best football can be is short term and I have made a mistake not taking college more seriously. But truthfully construction is more me than college."

John said, "That was me also. That was one of the reason I went to the Marines. I'm considering coming back and working for Eva."

Eva smiled, "Boy could we have a good time with you boys working for Lance and I."

Rock said, "Drink up girls, we need to run or I'm going to get in trouble with the coach. He will be a little more forgiving since we won but I can't push it too much. Please call me the next time you come visit Emma. We will show you a good time."

Yolanda said, "You got that right."

Rock and his two girls hugged each of us and left the club. It was almost midnight and the club was starting to shut down. We finished up our drinks and started walking out.

Our truck which was parked in a dark spot not in the club parking lot so I asked the girls, "You girls want to stay here and let me go get the truck?"

Eva said, "I would rather walk with you."

So we started the walk across the parking lot. We saw Rock getting in his car and we all waved.

I whispered to Eva, "You really wanted to try that big penis, didn't you?"

Eva in her typical manner answered truthfully, "Not when I first saw it. I mean my goodness that thing was huge. You are big but that thing was the biggest one ever. But after Little One managed to get a little over half of it in her twat, I thought yeah maybe that might feel good."

John, Emma and I laughed, Eva said loudly, "Well, Miss Piggy don't tell me you wouldn't like to try it."

"Well Fatty, you got me, I must admit I was the same after Little One took it. But Chocolate getting that thing in her ass, now that was something I would never try."

Eva stopped and put her hands on her hips and said to John and I, "And don't tell me you wouldn't like to try Chocolate's big ass."

I looked at John saying, "I think you have us. We would have liked to try that big ass. We are just going to have to come back and visit Emma again."

Emma hugged John's arm, "That sound like fun Sarge."

As we walked up to the F250, two black guys wearing hoodies and low slung jeans jumped out of the dark, one with a gun and the other with a knife, and said, "Give me your money."

I pulled Eva and Emma behind me as John stepped forward to within arm's length saying, "You guys don't want to do this. Drop your weapons, run and you won't get hurt."