All Comments on 'Lucky Jim and the Virgin'

by seekingred

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Powertool79Powertool79about 19 years ago
would have been better........

would have been better without all the commentary about your choice of words. You kept interupting the flow of the story with it, the story would be flowing along and then you ruin it with some commentary on the language you used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story But ...

Had real potential. Good story line, but the sex 'scenes' if one could call them that lacked any of the detail and descriptions that the 'non-sex' scenes did. You didn't quite say "I fucked her seven times", but just about. Where was the description of what each step of the seduction felt like to him and to her. How did her body look to him? How did his look to him? Where weres the 'during-the-sex' conversation and the thoughts of each? That's what was needed; it could have been a real winner. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Dear Author

I am pleased with your story and the way you told it. It had a touch of humor and insight to your mind that was appealing - fresh - bright - untainted.

You are talented and there is no need to bend to the level many desire - just tell us a story as you feel comfortable telling it. It doesn't need to be lurid to be entertaining as yours was.

Thanks and another please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
There are words witrhin words, here.

To start with, if you change or remove or re-arrange the letters in reamed, you can get rammed but if you look a little deeper, you can also get 'raped' out of those letters. My 2nd point is in her english (or in yours), Seek. You could've used almost any 'prefix {meaning: "...no longer a.."+ virgin' instead of 'not virgin'; no, not or non being just a few. Or you just could have used the word: WOMAN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fuckin borin

what the fuck were u writing a fairy tale store or some shit. this story was so fucking boring, from start to finish.

waist of my damn time! who ever said this story was good there ediots like u.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fool

what was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just giving you my opinion

I know people like to criticize stories like yours but you should just ignore them. I think your story has a way of showing all high school boy teenagers dreams of getting the hottest girl in the school. Even though your character didn't get to stay with the girl it's still pretty good.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
THAT was unexpected! :+))

This could be in a Humor category.

It is fun!

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous