All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 02'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great chapter! Looking forward to more.

wallace99wallace99over 7 years ago

Five stars. This is going to be an amazing series, love the characters. Can't wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please keep it real.

They won't come out the other side better off, if at all.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Still a couple in love and just palying with each other...

Still a couple in love and just palying with each other...But thinking they are ready to give a step foward...Are they ready? Or will they face a serious problem that they aren't ready to face and solve? 3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm just wondering when the wheels are going to fall off Duncan and Kelly's marriage

You know it's going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This probably should've been filed under Exhibotion/Voyeur

I felt there was a lot of fat that could still used trimmed in this chapter. Five pages left me questioning the character progression. Slow may be the style for this series, but it's about as much fun as watching little league tee ball.

The wife-sharing aspect inherent to the 'Loving Wives' category is barely present. The extreme sheltered nature of these two is a bit off-putting as well. Hopefully one or both Kelly and Duncan shed some shyness

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Apple and Oranges

I see people complaining already and the story is still in the formative stages. As to the slow buildup complaint, we don't all have a 'premature' problem, if you will, and enjoy a more in depth tale. If they can't manage to get through more than a minute of story without reaching the climax, there are literally tens of thousands of stroker stories here. I myself will wait and give the story a chance before offering mindless drivel of criticism. Mind you, you have set the bar quite high with JTSOU. And while like many others I didn't care for the ending, that takes nothing away from 29 chapters of a fantastic tale. And that's what you are up against. Your own previous success. I can see the potential for swapping, group sex, lesbian, incest, a whole array. We just have to be patient (something many seem to have a problem with), and see if it meets JTSOU standards. I think it can. We will see.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I love the story so far but it's been about 3 months since chapter 2 was published. How long until chapter 3 comes out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 3?

Is chapter 3 out there?

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Enjoyed the first two chapters.

Ch 3 & 4???? When???

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pierced breasts

If she's as shy as you say why is she pierced. Thats pretty radical

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Inch my inch they seem to be getting closer to the precipice. Well thought out story. Characters feel real and everything flows smoothly. Very good so far.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Crazy

Getting a little crazy for me, but I'll stick it out for another chapter.

VoyjerVoyjerabout 5 years ago
Just keep going.

Obviously you're well along in the series, but just wanted to reiterate: Don't cut future stories off due to length. If it takes an extra half- to full-page to get your descriptions and outcomes (!) the way YOU like it, then do it. Love your content, you're not cheating the reader by "generalities" when describing the characters' features....that plays a HUGE part.....

Thank you for your effort...now on to LM 03....

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

What a good follow up, nicely written ,great characters with plenty of well thought out sex.

ShyBiKittyShyBiKittyalmost 3 years ago

@Anonymous Not everyone gets pierced to show off to others. I am at LEAST as shy as Kelly, and I have both nipples and my clit hood pierced, none of them done for anyone other than myself. I'm not going to say other people haven't appreciated them, but it's not as "radical" an idea as you seem to think it would be.

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
Titillating

does apply.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Annoying that i have to read about certain scenes over and over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 01 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info