Lucky Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly blushed a little more. "Thanks, I let Duncan pick out the dress," she said, glancing up at him.

He nodded. "What can I say, I know what my wife looks good in. You look spectacular too," he said to Molly.

She was taller than Kelly, and had just finished having a kid around a year ago. She'd lost most of her pregnancy weight, but had just enough for her to complain about.

"Oh please," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Good evening folks," their waiter said, introducing himself. "I'm Terrence and I'll have the pleasure of serving you folks this evening. What will we be drinking tonight?"

Duncan picked up a drinks menu and ordered a beer, as did the other three at the table.

"Alrighty!" Terrence said. "Would you like an appetizer tonight?"

"I think we're good," Drake said after glancing at everyone else at the table.

"Okay, I'll be back with your beers and then we can get your orders in."

They began dinner by discussing their respective jobs. Drake was a lawyer, Molly used to be an RN but was taking time off to care for their child. As the drinks came, the conversation took a short hiatus.

"So Duncan told me that he spilled the secret about Ed and Marie," Kelly said finally.

Drake grinned and nodded. "Yes he did," he smiled. "But she doesn't know yet," he said, nodding at his wife.

"What?" she asked. "What secret?"

Kelly looked up at Duncan.

He chuckled.

*****

"Well, Kelly caught Marie getting frisky with her boss last week. She confronted her about it and apparently Ed knows what's going on, and is okay with it."

"Wow, really?" Molly asked.

Kelly nodded.

"So Marie tells her that they have an open relationship, that they used to be swingers, and that they love every minute of it."

Drake was listening intently, as was his wife.

"How long have they been like this?" he asked.

"Apparently it started a year or so after they got married. Now, they just screw whoever they want."

The waiter returned at that point and took their order. As he disappeared, Drake turned and looked at Kelly for a few seconds.

"So that's what spurred this on?" Drake asked, nodding at Kelly and looking at her cleavage. Duncan turned and glanced down, smiling as she blushed.

"Sort of. They told us some stories and gave us some examples of what they've done and it has us acting like high school kids again. We had..." he leaned in to whisper to the two of them, "... lots of alone time this past weekend."

"Well yeah, you don't have kids," he replied.

Kelly shook her head. "Oh you know what he means, Drake."

"Yes I do," he said with a wink.

They all smiled and laughed as Kelly turned even more red.

"You get embarrassed so easily," Molly said.

"Well can you blame her?" Drake asked. "She looks sexy as hell and she's out for a night with her guy and then we interrupt their evening, and then to top it off, her no good husband is talking about their sex life."

Duncan turned and smiled at his wife as she turned even more red.

"To be fair, there is a reason she got dressed up like this for me," Duncan admitted. "Should I tell them?" he asked, looking at his wife.

Blushing, she looked up at him with a smile on her face and shrugged. "I'm okay with it. I think it's kind of obvious anyways."

He kissed her on the forehead then and turned back to the other two. Their food arrived at that moment, and conversation took a hiatus. He glanced at his wife and saw that her face wasn't quite as red. Taking a bite of his food and a swig of his beer, he cleared his throat and looked up at their two dinner guests. Both were eating, but looking up at him, obviously waiting on the explanation.

"Well, Mark mentioned today at lunch about how we got a little excited, so to speak, about Marie and Ed and everything they were telling us. So, Kelly tells me that Marie gave her a suggestion at lunch. Marie thinks that we should try to enhance our sex life by doing this." As he finished he waved his arms at his wife, sort of presenting her.

"You see," Kelly said, "I get all dressed up and nice looking for Duncan, and he takes me out on the town, and we see who notices."

"So you're dressing provocatively and going out on the town. We used to do that too,"

Molly said.

Duncan nodded in agreement. "Exactly, but there's a little bit more to it than that. See, we kind-of... try and get the waiter, or anyone else to notice her."

Kelly was beyond blushing at that moment, and decided to cut in. "He's not very good at explaining it. Let me try," she said, patting his arm.

The laughed at that, but Duncan smiled and waved her on. "Feel free, my queen."

"We were at dinner the other night and I was wearing a nice little black dress that Duncan bought for me. It's a nice little spaghetti strap number, not too tight and shows a lot of cleavage."

"Oh yeah?" Drake said, smiling.

"Oh I know the kind," Molly agreed.

Kelly smiled and nodded. "Well, we sit down and it's immediately obvious that the waiter can see down my dress. Not all the way, mind you, just enough to pique his interest."

"So I tell her to keep asking questions about the food when he comes back," Duncan cut in, "so he has to like, lean over to look at the menu."

"And he gets nice face full of her boobs," Molly said, giggling. "I see."

"I was pretty nervous about the whole thing, but when Duncan pointed out that all the waiters in the restaurant were making a special trip to walk by our table just to get a glimpse of me, I gotta say that it was pretty exciting."

Drake was alternating between glancing at her cleavage and smiling up at her. Molly noticed and rolled her eyes. "I can see the effect," she said, cocking her head towards her husband.

Kelly blushed again, but leaned into her husband as he wrapped his arm around her. "He can look," Kelly said, surprising everyone, especially her husband. They all had a kind of surprised smile on their face and stared at her.

"What?" she asked, looking at each of them and then her husband. "We're out here to let people stare at my goodies, aren't we? Besides, it's what my husband wants, and I love to please him."

Laughter echoed from their booth and their waiter came back around to check on them then.

"How is everything?" he asked.

Duncan lightly tapped Drake and then Molly under the table with his foot. As they glanced up at him, he winked and cocked his head at the waiter.

They both looked up and saw the waiter staring directly down into Kelly's cleavage.

Stifling a laugh, Drake looked at him and nodded. "Everything is great, thanks."

"Can you blame the guy?" Molly asked, as the waiter left. "I'm a married woman but I can't help but look myself. I don't know how you don't have these two humping your leg right now," she said, indicating Duncan and Drake. "So you guys do this to...what?" she asked. "I mean I get that it cranks up your sex life, but why?"

"Well, we both had very sheltered, oppressed childhoods. Anything even slightly crazy tends to be really exciting for us. When Marie and Ed told us what they had been up to, we kind of went into this sex frenzy. It was like we were newly-weds again. We did it like what...five times last weekend?"

"Jesus man," Drake said, coughing and spitting out some of his beer.

Molly smiled and winked at Duncan. "Maybe we need to come over more," she said, drawing a laugh from everyone.

"So after we left," Duncan started, glancing down at Kelly.

She shrugged and continued. "After we left, I decided to see how much I could distract Duncan and got a little frisky in the truck on the way home... and we got pulled over."

"No..." Molly said, staring at her.

"What? HAHA!" Drake said in surprise.

Duncan was laughing and nodding. "She's got her head in my lap and I had to pull over, so then we see lights flashing and now we're in a panic to look like we weren't just doing what we were doing."

"Yeah, it was pretty bad," Kelly said, grinning widely in spite of the embarrassment of the story.

"But the cop was cool," Duncan said. "He was basically like, What the hell are you two doing? You guys are adults and can have sex at home, what the hell are you doing out here?" Both couples laughed for a bit, but when the laughter died Drake turned to Duncan.

"Did y'all..." he asked.

Kelly surprised them all again then. "Yes we did. We went home and had the most unbelievable sex. I think I nearly fainted at one point."

Again, they were all staring at her in surprise, and she started blushing again. Laughter erupted then, and she was able to relax.

"Well," Molly said. "I'm impressed. Maybe we should give that stuff a try," she said, elbowing Drake. He shrugged and pulled his shirt down.

"I don't think they'll look twice at me," he said with a grin. The others laughed and rolled their eyes.

As they began to eat, all four of them noticed a pattern begin to take shape. Every few seconds a waiter would walk by and pause in the general area of their table. Every time this happened, they'd chuckle and shake their heads. Kelly elbowed him once and got his attention and he saw her cock her head ever-so-slightly in Drake's direction. When he glanced over, he saw Drake staring at Kelly who was her pulling at her dress a little and revealing more of her breasts.

Drake nearly choked on a piece of steak. Molly giggled and elbowed him. "That's what you get for ogling your buddy's wife."

Duncan grinned and shrugged.

Dinner ended finally, they paid and stood to leave. As they embraced and said their goodbyes, Drake couldn't resist and lowered his face to about four inches from Kelly's boobs and stared for a few seconds.

"Drake!" Molly said, slapping him on the back.

Kelly was red-faced, but laughing, as Duncan pushed Drake back. "Dirty old man," he said.

Drake shrugged and grinned. "Can you blame me? Holy shit," he said. "Come on baby," he said wrapping an arm around his wife. "Let's go home and fuck the babysitter."

She rolled her eyes and led him out. "Bye guys," she said with a wave.

Duncan turned Kelly to him and kissed her as they stood in front of the booth. She raised a finger and waved him towards her. He leaned down as she whispered in his ear.

"Take me home and fuck me," she said, and grinned up at him mischievously as a waiter passed with a large smile on his face.

He felt his cock stir as she kissed him. Giggling, she led him quickly to the truck.

*****

The rest of the week proceeded relatively normally for the two of them. They had sex every evening, and most mornings. Saturday arrived and she awoke to the familiar sensation of his tongue splitting her delicate pussy lips. She moaned in pleasure as she gazed down under the sheet.

"God you are good at that," she said. "We need to get you to teach a class on how to do that."

He chuckled and ran his tongue up her slit, both of his arms locking around her legs. "I think I'll just do this for the rest of the day," he said.

She giggled and shook a finger at him. "We've got a dinner tonight, remember."

He shrugged. "Half the day then," he said, winking.

"Deal." She grinned and spread her legs for him, allowing him to have better access to her intimate parts. His tongue ran up along her warm slit, pushing gently inside her before brushing against her clit. She reached down and ran her hands through his hair. She was coming quickly then, and then his face was gone from her pussy, and she felt his thick cock forcing it's way inside her. She wrapped her legs around him, in their normal position, and drew him in with them.

Pushing deep into her, he kissed her neck and ear and bit her soft, pale skin. He withdrew and then plunged back in several times for a few more minutes, kissing her deeply as he began to come, his cock spasming inside her for several seconds.

After they finished with their love-making session, they snoozed for a while and woke before lunch. They ate lightly and then busied themselves with housework and getting the place ready for dinner. Duncan put ribs on the grille for for the party that evening.

Kelly glanced down at the clothes Duncan was wearing; a single pair of boxer shorts. "We should probably try and dress a little more conservatively than we did at dinner with Drake and Molly."

He looked down and then back at her with a wide grin. "You're one to be talking," he replied. "You were wearing that nice little red number, and now today, look at yourself. I think you look fine!"

She glared at him playfully and flipped him the bird. "A sports bra and panties aren't exactly the right thing to wear to an evening with friends."

He shrugged. "I dunno, our friends are pretty kinky."

She laughed at that. "That's very, very true." They retreated to the bedroom and got dressed. Kelly picked a tight shirt and some blue jeans for her husband, and he chose a nice, low-cut shirt for her, to which she rolled her eyes but in the end decided to wear it anyways.

Duncan went and checked the ribs a short while later, preferring to let them slow cook all day long. It was late January then, and still cold outside. They'd had a snowstorm the previous week but it had warmed up enough for a few days to melt everything. It had gotten much colder a day or so ago, though but that was winter in Texas. 80 degrees one day, and then freezing the next, but he was never really bothered by the cold. He stayed outside for most of the afternoon. It was around dusk that the doorbell finally rang.

"Time for the party," Kelly said with a smile.

Duncan gave her a knowing look. "I wonder what shenanigans we'll get talked into tonight?"

She shrugged. "I'm sure whatever it is will be fun!"

He shook his head in mock dismay which caused her to grin widely at him.