All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 07'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great new chapter!

Kelly and Marie fooling around with their bosses in the office will be an awesome scene if it happens.

toobytoobyover 6 years ago
Dear Mr. Mentalcase

Your stories are beautifully imagined! Having read your whole JTSOU saga years ago, I was hoping you'd write another long story. I'm VERY impressed with Duncan's and Kelly's journey from innocence into the world of shared sexual experience and the Lifestyle teased to them by Marie and Ed. It sure sounds like it to me that you have MANY chapters to further explore their fun times with all their friends on Saturday nights and more. I hope we all don't have to wait too long for more, but it seems you publish every month or so. Carry on, wordsmith, and spill some more of your fragrant wine upon our poor hungry libidos :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep them coming

This series has been absolute fantastic! Please keep them coming

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
I'm bothered

Up until this chapter you played the angst and hesitation well. This chapter suddenly switched gears. Duncan instantly went from quick draw to marathon man. Kelly went from hesitant participant to enthusiastic slut. After such a long and drawn out fight with their basic core beliefs and morality they suddenly make a 180 degree switch? This chapter also focused on Duncan's dong way too much,

I'm not some anonymous troll slamming your work. I'm a fellow author offering constructive evaluation.. it is still a 5 for your writing alone. I like the POV switch. You're a delight to read.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
Ridiculous jealousy

My subject is a slam on the idiots reading a "Group Sex" story and then displaying their own poorly veiled jealousy of one or other of the couple who is most definitely not going to stay monogamous. Simply put: what part of the "Group sex" category has you confused? Go read Romance if you want monogamy!

Anyways lol, sorry, the whiners may just as well have been in the Lesbian Sex category and complaining about all the muff diving :/

On the positive side, while Duncan & Kelly both seem to have shed a LOT of hangups / hesitation in a short time, I'm not surprised. They Have been building towards these changes for quite a while - all the while maintaining good communication and even making regular and increasingly daring hints of what is to come. If nothing else, making the Big Move with Heidi would be a watershed moment!

Kelly's submissive nature, coupled by the simple horniness of any male would making going forward from there more 'natural'.

That said, I highly approve of the two examples of "real kink" that D&K got exposed to this chapter. They needed to see the two true examples of D/s behavior to get a glimpse and have time to consider.

Heidi's submissiveness is especially important for them to understand as they are pushing her to be a part of their lives when that is not at all what she Needs. Wants, yes, she wants to be a part of their loving lives; However, despite that she showed/told them all of the hints wonderfully, the main couple just cannot have understood or intuited that Heidi Needs what Marie demonstrated.

Another excellent chapter in a very hot, very fun story.

J

aherbaherbalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic - so glad that Duncan & Kelly finally made the leap and fucked someone else. The scene with Heidi was off the scale.

Well done Headcase for a great series, each chapter ramping up the tension, and taking things a little further. I'm so glad there's still a few more for me to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All the action between work superiors and subordinates is a bit discomfiting in a post “me too!” world.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

I just don’t know how you dream all this up , but don’t stop

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 06 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info