Lucky Man Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now that you guys are sharing, who are you going to sleep with next?"

Duncan glanced over at Kelly. "Well, I don't think we've actually decided to start sharing each other yet. I mean we did with you, but that feels different, you know?"

Kelly nodded. "I mean, yeah. I definitely don't think I'm ready to be with another man just yet, but I think I'd be okay with Duncan fooling around with one or two of our friends."

They hopped to the truck and pulled out to head towards Mark's place.

"I didn't mean it like that," Duncan said. "I'm okay sharing you if you want to share me. I'm not trying to be the only one of us that gets to..."

Kelly shook her head. "No, Baby, that's not what I mean. I'm actually not ready to be with another man. It just doesn't feel like the right time. But with you, I know how good you are in bed, and I know how much Heidi enjoyed you. It just feels selfish of me to hoard you to myself when we know how many of our friends want to be with you. I mean, we are leaning towards sharing anyways, what's stopping us from taking that next step? We already kind of did, you know? Plus, seeing how women react to you really turns me on!"

"Marie also mentioned soft swinging," Duncan added. "Maybe we can stick with oral sex or just fooling around with each other with another couple in the room."

Kelly nodded. "That's another option I hadn't actually thought of." She grinned at him and let the thought hang in the air. "I've also been getting some curious questions from Amy and Zeke, those two police officers that we went to dinner with the other day."

"Oh yeah?" Duncan asked, turning and smiling.

Kelly nodded. "Amazingly, there's yet another couple in our lives that is interested in possibly fooling around with us. What are the chances?"

Duncan chuckled. "Someone upstairs must really like us," he said. "What's she saying?"

Kelly turned and glanced at him for a second. "She's just saying things like, you're very handsome, I'm very pretty, have we ever thought about swinging?"

Duncan laughed out loud then. "She just came out and said it?"

Kelly grinned and nodded. "Yep!"

"Well, she is a cop. She probably is not known for her subtlety," Heidi pointed out.

Duncan chuckled and nodded. "Well, if I'm going to be fooling around with my wife and her gorgeous friend when she finally comes back to us," he said, leaning over and looking at Heidi, "I'm going to want approval that it's okay from both of them to sleep with any of the other women in our lives."

Heidi grinned widely in response.

"I like that," Kelly said, turning towards her.

Heidi smiled and glanced back at Duncan. "Yeah, there's a few things we need to talk about," she said, winking at Kelly.

"So what do you say," Kelly asked. "Is it okay for my husband and your sometime lover to be with other women?"

The blonde nodded. "I think so. But since we're not sharing Kelly yet, I think it has to be single women, so that it's fair to the others. I mean, you wouldn't want to upset any attached men."

Kelly nodded. "That's actually a very good point."

Duncan nodded. "I agree. Too bad for Mark, Drake, and Ed!" he said with a grin.

"So who does that leave?" Heidi asked.

"Well, there's Kara, but I don't know if Duncan will want to cross that line with her, since they work together. I might have to talk to her myself," Kelly said, cryptically.

"What about those waitresses that had the crush on him?" Heidi asked.

"Oh! Kimber and Erin! Yes! They'll be very excited to hear that Duncan is up for grabs, so to speak."

Duncan chuckled, obviously trying to play it off, but unable to contain his grin.

"Oh... Dana!" Heidi said. "She's definitely in dire need of a good screw."

"Aww, poor Dana," Kelly agreed. "Honey," she said, turning and slapping him on the arm. "Dana has to be your first. Maybe Kara, though, she just got dumped too."

He chuckled. "Do you know how fucking weird this conversation has gotten?"

Heidi and Kelly both turned to look at him, and then each other and then burst out laughing.

"We'll discuss it later," he said, pulling into their destination. "Oh, you invited Kara?" he asked, seeing her hopping out of her car as he pulled in.

"Yeah," Kelly said. "Forgot to mention that. I figured we'd been talking about inviting her, so why not!"

Duncan narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously, but she just winked and giggled. She hopped out and quickly walked towards Kara, practically tackling her.

"Hi Duncan, Heidi," Kara said, waving and laughing after extracting herself from Kelly's hug assault.

"Hey!" Heidi said, coming over to offer a hug.

Duncan came and hugged her last, and she smiled up at him. "Hi, Boss," she said sweetly.

He chuckled and winked.

Kelly led the way up the walkway and rang the doorbell.

"Smurfette!" Ed yelled as he opened the door.

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Hi, Ed," she replied, shaking her head.

"Wow, you brought another guest!"

Kelly smiled. "This is Duncan's administrative assistant," she said, tossing a smile and wink at the two.

"Kara," she said, shaking his hand.

"Come in, come in, everyone else is here and Mark just got done cooking the food."

The four newcomers filed in past Ed, though Duncan stopped to shake his hand.

"How's it going, bud," he said.

Ed smiled. "I can't complain at all! How about you?"

Duncan smiled. "Better than you can believe," he said with a grin.

"So I hear," Ed said with a knowing smile.

Mark lived in a two story cabin at the edge of the local lake. Being a bachelor definitely had its privileges. The entryway led to a small bedroom on the right, the kitchen on the left. Marks' bed was upstairs in a loft, and there were two more side rooms off to the right. Near the back was a space that he had set up with a pool table, a poker table, and a large TV with plenty of couches. The back porch was vast, and had plenty of room for parties. Finally, there was a small rock path that led a short ways down to a sandy beach.

Becky and Rachel were both in little black dresses. The sisters smiled and waved, coming over to greet the four newcomers. Everyone else was outside, and the two led them out towards the backdoor and the deck where the small crowd was milling.

"Hi guys!" Kelly called.

Everyone turned then and came over to greet the four.

"Everyone," Kelly said, "I'd like you to meet one of my very good friends, and my husband's better half when he's working, Kara."

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding," Molly said, nudging Mark.

"Yes, we could pass for sisters," Kelly said, waving her hand dismissively. "Kara, let me introduce you to everyone. This is Ed. He belongs to Marie," she said, pointing over to the leggy brunette as she wiggled her fingers in greeting.

"Next is Mark, but you definitely know him, and his two girlfriends," she said, turning and looking directly at Becky and Rachel, "Yes, I said girlfriends. That's Becky, and her younger sister Rachel." The two sisters rolled their eyes and waved.

"Friends with benefits," they both said.

The crowd of people yelled them down though, and they both started laughing.

"You don't have sex with someone for as long as you two and not consider yourselves dating," Molly said. "Besides, you three are adorable together."

The sisters rolled their eyes.

"Next," Kelly continued, "is the impressively bald and rakishly handsome Drake and his gorgeous wife Molly."

Drake bowed low, causing everyone to laugh, but Molly simply waved. "Ignore my husband, he's had a few."

"Next to her is the stunning Dana, Molly's little sister. She might seem shy at first, but once you get her to relax, she can be a handful of fun," Kelly said, winking at the blushing brunette.

"Well let's get to eatin'," Mark said, nudging everyone towards a long table. Conversation was light as the group ate, and afterwards, Mark put on some music so people could dance if they wanted. He'd also lit torches down the walkway so that people could walk down by the water.

Everyone seemed to gather around a small firepit that he'd built on the beach, dragging chairs to sit on or plopping down on a log or in the sand. For a few hours, everyone talked and laughed until finally conversation died down.

"What's the game tonight," Kelly said, looking over at Marie.

Shaking her head, Marie turned and looked at her. "Why does it always have to be me that comes up with the games?"

"Oh please, you know you already have one," Molly said.

Giggling, Marie nodded. "Okay, so I have an idea already. So, in an effort to nudge this group to a more... friendly vibe... how about everyone tells about their favorite sexual experience..."

Everyone smiled at the idea, but Marie hadn't finished.

"... with someone other than the person you're with tonight."

"Ooo," Ed commented. "That's a good one, Love," he grinned.

Everyone else seemed momentarily surprised, but they quickly relaxed.

"Let's see, who's going to start..." Marie said.

"I've got one," Kelly said, drawing surprised looks from everyone.

"You?" Molly asked.

Duncan turned and looked at her curiously.

She nodded. "A sexual experience doesn't have to actually involve sex."

Everyone groaned and booed for a moment before she shushed them. "Trust me, it's hot."

Duncan smiled at her and mouthed, "Bahamas?" at her. She grinned and nodded.

"Well, Duncan and I recently went to The Bahamas with his bosses and Kara and her now ex-boyfriend. You guys all know that I've been trying to come out of my shell, and that Duncan and I are trying to show each other off more." She grinned and looked at everyone as they stared at her in rapt attention.

She giggled and continued. "Well, we kind of went into "high gear", if you will, on this particular trip. The day after we arrived, I'd bought Kara and myself a pair of very naughty swimsuits and we flaunted those off on the beach for Sam and Duncan. That evening, we all went to dinner and Sam got sick. He didn't want Kara to get bored, so he insisted we take her out and show her a fun time, so we did." She paused briefly to take a sip of wine.

"We went dancing, and after I danced with a clueless college kid that was trying to... apparently... have sex with me through his clothes on the dance floor, we all went back to our hot tub and relaxed."

Duncan and Kara both nodded and laughed at the memory.

"Kelly, the story can't be about you and Duncan," Rachel said.

"Oh trust me, it's not," Duncan said, grinning widely.

"So the next day, Kara stayed with Sam all day, and Duncan and I headed out to the beach to flaunt my goodies to some of the young beach goers. He said he had an idea about watching me from afar and seeing if anyone was brave enough to approach me. So I pick a spot and he makes a show of leaving to take a phone call. I could see that he was back at the room, but he could still see me in case I got in to some trouble. Before too long, though, a young man and his group of friends began to circle."

She looked around again, and saw that every eye was on her. She smiled. "His name was Jesse, and he was a little shy, but I ended up convincing him to rub sunblock on my back, and then Duncan came back."

Everyone groaned briefly.

"But then Duncan undoes my top and we both make Jesse get my front too!"

Everyone cheered briefly, causing laughter to ripple across the beach.

"I have to say though," she added, "he was very good with his hands. I was so damn turned on, we had to take the show into the water. The boys all got several handfuls of my goodies, but they were mostly gentleman. There was one point when Jesse was rubbing sunblock on my butt, and this bikini I was wearing was tiny," she said, looking over at Kara who nodded in agreement.

"His fingers danced lightly across my nether regions and I damn near came right then and there. I was wondering if the young man was going to stick his fingers in me, or if he was going to behave himself."

"She told me later when we were screwing in our room that she didn't know if she would have been able to make herself stop him," Duncan added with a grin.

"So that was my favorite sexual experience with someone other than my husband!" Kelly said proudly.

"That's also why you got a picture of her all sexy and half naked," Duncan said, looking over at Mark.

He chuckled. "I have to confess Kelly, my girl's here made me change the picture."

She pouted briefly but winked. "I'm surprised they let you keep it that long."

"Oh I still have it, they just made me change it from the background!"

She snickered and shook her head in mock dismay.

Heidi was next in line to tell a story, and she told them a hot one about her ex-husband being dominant with her for the first time.

Rachel and Becky were next, followed by Mark who all had relatively boring stories. Marie and Ed easily told a story each about swinging, and Molly told the story of the time she was with another woman. Drake followed it up with a story about a time in college where he had a fun time with one of his professor's daughters. Finally, it got back to Dana, sitting next to Duncan. She smiled and looked around quietly.

"Well, based off Kelly's example, I'd have to say that I really enjoyed getting to play with Duncan the last time I was here. For those that didn't realize, I was jerking him off in the hot tub the whole time."

Few people were surprised at the revelation. It had been really obvious after all.

"There's something about taking care of a man like that, that I absolutely love. There's nothing that I like better than making sure the man I'm with is satisfied," she said, smiling.

It got a little quiet after that, but Duncan stepped up to the plate and began his story.

"Kelly, knows this story, of course, and I think Mark and Drake might, or might have heard rumors. So... back in high school, I used to have a nickname.

"Dunk the Dong!" Mark yelled, drawing laughter from everyone.

Duncan chuckled and shook his head affirmatively. "Yeah, Duncan the Dong, or Dunk the Dong. This is how I got the nickname."

"We know you've got a shovel in your pants," Drake said, grinning.

Molly slapped his arm playfully. "Shush, I wanna hear this."

"You and every other woman here," he replied, drawing laughs.

"So, I was a pretty shy kid in school, as you might have guessed. I was raised religiously and my folks were every bit as strict as Kelly's mom. I wasn't allowed to date, and up until I was eighteen, I don't think I was ever even alone with a girl I wasn't related to. There was this girl that went to my church though, and she was blessed. She'd developed early. By the time she turned eighteen, she was really good looking.

"Little Kelsey Bl..." Mark started to ask, but Duncan shushed him.

"Don't spoil the story," Drake said, scowling at him.

"Yes, Kelsey McKinley."

"Yeah, she was a knockout back in high school. God, she was head over heels for Duncan," Mark said.

"Well, for a little while, she was," Duncan agreed. "So anyways, she asked me if I was going to go to this church function, some youth gathering. I don't really remember what it was, exactly. I told her I was, and she asked if it would be okay if I gave her a ride home. I said that I'd be happy to, as long as she didn't tell my folks. So we go to this church thing and it finished a little earlier than expected, so we went and got a bite to eat at Dairy Queen."

"So romantic," Kelly said, giggling.

Duncan chuckled, but continued. "So we eat quickly and it's time to take Kelsey home, and I mean, I've had a blast. This was my first date, Kelsey seemed to really like me and she even... let me hold her hand." Duncan turned and looked proudly at everyone, accentuating the absurdity of the thought.

"So I'm driving her to her house and we pull up in front and like I said this is my first date, I don't know what the hell to do. She turns to me in the car and I think, okay, time for a good night kiss."

He shook his head. "Kelly, wanna demonstrate how this went?" He scooted over a little so his wife could sit on the log next to him.

She giggled but acquiesced to his request. Turning to look at him, she smiled and nodded for him to continue.

"So I go in for the kiss and close my eyes, but she's not there."

Kelly slowly leaned forwards and then kept going, lowering her face into his lap for a few seconds, only to come up laughing as everyone gasped in genuine surprise.

"What?" Ed yelled.

Duncan grinned widely. "Mark..."

"Little Miss Kelsey Blowjob!" he yelled.

Everyone began to laugh then, but Duncan just grinned. "That's not the whole story though."

"Oh no, it gets better," Kelly agreed with a roll of her eyes.

"So yeah, she just takes out my dick and starts giving me this..."

"Good night blowjob," Marie finished.

"Exactly!" he laughed. "And I'm all like... "What the hell is going on?" but it feels really fucking good. I mean it was my first blowjob, it felt incredible. I can tell I'm not going to last long at all, and sure enough, after about 45 seconds, I kind of mumble that I'm going to cum. Now, I'm expecting her to stop or to start just stroking me or something, but instead, all I hear is, "Mmmhmm," and she keeps sucking.

"God, that's a nice sound to hear," Ed said, grinning.

"I do love a girl that swallows," Mark said. "Right Rach?" he said with a wink. Becky slapped him on the back of the head.

Everyone laughed loudly, clapping and smiling widely at the revelation. "I mean at that point, it was all over. I came in this girl's mouth and she's fighting to swallow it all, but she's like.. really trying. She finishes me off, and then says goodnight and hops out of the car. I was still like, "What the fuck just happened?"

"So we hung out at school and after church when we could, and good lord... this girl just loved to give blowjobs. I mean, I didn't even have to ask and she would be pushing me into a closet or stopping me in a parking lot on the way home. Well, one day my dad saw us and confronted us and embarrassed her. We weren't allowed to see each other and she eventually moved on to another guy. She must have told her friends though because a few days after she blew me for the first time, I heard someone call me Duncan the Dong.

"Yeah, but it backfired on her." Mark said with a grin.

Duncan nodded. "That was when she started to get called Little Miss Kelsey Blowjob. I'm sure all her high school dates were fun after that. I just never understood why she thought that was what happened on a first date."

"Well, maybe you weren't her first and she really liked doing it?" Molly ventured.

"I'd say that's the case," Becky said. "I mean, I'd hate to think you actually were her first, and then she dates normally endowed guys. Every date after that must have been a disappointment to the poor girl."

He chuckled and shrugged.

"I know I love oral sex," Marie said. "I know some women really don't, and there's nothing wrong with that, but now.." She rolled her eyes in a mock orgasm and grinned. "It's one of my favorite things. I didn't actually really start to enjoy it until Ed and I started swinging, though."

"Well, I didn't start to enjoy doing it until very recently," Kelly admitted.

Molly nodded. "I like doing it, but I can't say I'm very good."

"Shit, I can," Drake disagreed.

She smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

"I really like doing it," Heidi said, winking at Marie. "I mean, I really... really do."

Rachel nodded. "I'm with you," she agreed. "There's something about feeling the way a man is just... putty in your hands when you've got him in your mouth that's empowering... exciting.

Becky was nodding in agreement. "It's intense for both parties if you do it right."

Mark shook his head. "I don't think there's ever a wrong way to get a blowjob," he said with a grin.